Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:57:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypviser - (Finished successfully)  (Read 79560 times)
nor9854

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 10:56:49 AM

If crypviser holds its announcement we could hit till end of this week 3-4 BTS per coin but volume/liquidity is and will be still a major issue
Dont think they will add it to any decent volume exchange.Bittrex and polo prefer to add coins since their early days.I think they will not add it now.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:01:06 AM

I invested in ico but haven't received any invite.Do we need to check our crypviser dashboard for it or will it be sent through email?

addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:25:29 PM

I invested in ico but haven't received any invite.Do we need to check our crypviser dashboard for it or will it be sent through email?

You will get invitation into you email address which is link to ICO account. It seems they didn't sent invitation yet I also waiting to test that alpha version app on my mobile phone. I hope dev will announce about when it will be done.
wildbud

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:29:36 PM

I hope invitation comes on e-mail soon. Did anybody get it?
XCNP

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:13:19 PM

If crypviser holds its announcement we could hit till end of this week 3-4 BTS per coin but volume/liquidity is and will be still a major issue
Dont think they will add it to any decent volume exchange.Bittrex and polo prefer to add coins since their early days.I think they will not add it now.

My stance on the situation is that they are focusing on the testing right now. They were in negotiations with different exchanges before the ending of crowdfunding. CVCoin will be at many major exchanges this is what they announced in few days ago update. We should wait for next and their surely should be something positive.
Thule

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:10:58 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2017, 08:12:06 PM by Thule

My stance on the situation is that they are focusing on the testing right now. They were in negotiations with different exchanges before the ending of crowdfunding. CVCoin will be at many major exchanges this is what they announced in few days ago update. We should wait for next and their surely should be something positive.

The issue is they announced a lot of stuff which didnt went live.2 exchanges minimum in July.Didnt happened.
After that next active promotion from 3rd August.Also didnt happened.A Buywall to hold minimum price.
Now activ promotion this week and classic major exchanges in august.
The question is what is a "classic major exchange"
Also like i said before the big issue with liquidity.If you watch OL somebody dumped today some coins and the door is open for the price to decrease to 0.6 BTS.There is no more support wall at 1.1 BTS...... its gone.
People dumping everywhere  CVCoin/BTS , CVCoin/USD ,CVCoin/BTC .

Why are people taking the loss ?Looks like they are not happy with the result and announcement of crypviser myself included

Why ?

- starting official trading support on Bitshares DEX from 03 August 2017
It means that we are starting to provide support to the CVCOIN market rate by disclosing the current development state, business model, token circulation plan.
Provide simple and video guides for newbies and starter set how to trade secure and safe on Bitshares DEX. As well as we will carry out all possible actions to increase the liquids, trade volumes and keep the minimum price of CVCOIN.

So major goal is to increase liquidity in DEX in an exchange without liquidity where just $10k daily volume has the 5th biggest coin there.

- Disclosing detailed business model of Crypviser

- Reporting the final token circulation plan, including 5 mln. Reserved company's fund

- Publish the achivement reports of July 2017 (the first month on completion of ICO)

Adding information to its own investors will bring more liquidity on DEX ?

- Special report on the listing on the future of major exchanges

There were already announcements that we will get 2 exchanges mid july and major ones during july-august-september.
Did it increased the liquidity on DEX ?

- Updated development plan and important notices for the ALFA and BETA versions of Crypviser app for secure social communication.
I doubt this will bring any liquidity to DEX

- Current announcements, such as launching a brand new media channel on Youtube powered by Crypviser
Launching a new youtube channel will bring new investors to DEX ?I can open today 100 new channels but it won't bring a single investor at all

And now the most concerning post from crypviser

At the end, I would love to pay your kind attention, that we have slight shifts in terms of earlier stated terms based on the general state of the market and circumstances that are independent of us.

First of all did any of you got an information or announcement that crypviser changed the terms ?I doubt so.They change terms and don't even feel to inform about it.
Also the term "that are independent of us" makes me feel very uncomfortable.
javascript:void(0);

Of course, we aware that liquidity on the internal Bitshares marketplace is low. However as we can see it's increasing daily, but according the historical details CVCOIN rate was dropped under 1,5 BTS for very short period, but it is just a tech corrrection like on every market
Total buy orders in DEX for CVCOIN is arround $1.500-2.500.What increase are you talking about ?

Based on the our schedule, we have prepared a lot of updates and were going to publish at this week, including the start of official trading support on Bitshares DEX, but due of the processing the distribution of ALPHA version, we have to move it on the next week.

Without informing the community about it again ?

We are hurry to introduce you the first mobile and most secure Bitshares wallet  integrated in the most secure communication app.
How do you find, would it give value of CVCOIN ?
Bitshare has a very small community and is not very well liked by the majority.Its basicly traded in asia

We have more than 8000 members and arround 3500 real investors. Why there are not trading yet or dropping the coins ? The reason is simple - the major holders of CVCOIN is smart enough and awaiting to the great live products and safe exchanges which give the real value of the token.
Or maybe because there are no buy orders to who they could sell their coins without a big loss

But everything in our hand. Together with OpenLeger team we will do our best to make it convenient, liquid and free of tech issues, since we beleive that the future of trades belongs to DEX.  So, instead of continuously claiming about these issues, we expect from our communities to support this idea and work together to make it popular, bring new opportunities of secure trading to the world.

This statement makes me fear most since i clearly read here a intensiv longterm cooperation between CVCoin and Openledger and that CVCoins success is dependent on Openledger .There was no info about that on the whitepaper but it would make sense why Ronald Kramer from Bitshare and Ronny Boesing from Openledger were Escrow for Crypviser.

There was no information at the ico about this corelation and your roadmap is also in everything a whole month delayed.

Support not replying at all and no public information
zeto

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:22:37 PM

R.I.P. investment
Jethopatel7

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:56:00 AM

HI Crypvisor Team,
I missed to claim my crypvisor before july17. Could you tell me how can I claim the coins ?..
zeto

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:44:35 AM

"Buy support" at half the ICO price.  Grin Roll Eyes Shocked Sad Angry
Thule

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:58:46 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2017, 07:41:57 PM by Thule

"Buy support" at half the ICO price.  Grin Roll Eyes Shocked Sad Angry

There is no buy support at all.
Its looking bad since sell orders are getting way bigger at lower prices and it just needs 5k coins to go to 0.6 BTS which is 9 cents

Edit now just 4k coins to 0.6 BTS

4k coins to 0.6 BTS towards 8k coins to 2 BTS , 11k to 2.2 BTS and 16k to 2.5 BTS
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 07:44:10 PM

Price is continuously falling after ico and release of cvc coins, i think changing platforms on more than one occasions created huge confusion and all my coins were moved to openledger that has a strange problem logging in, i think they should have picked eth or waves only for this coin.

Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:28:45 PM

Price is continuously falling after ico and release of cvc coins, i think changing platforms on more than one occasions created huge confusion and all my coins were moved to openledger that has a strange problem logging in, i think they should have picked eth or waves only for this coin.

This project originally designed to launch on Ethereum blockchain but the team decide to pick Bitshares platform for it. The team has good plan about the future of this project but I also will do agree with a new exchange is much needed for this.
Envr

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:41:10 PM

This project originally designed to launch on Ethereum blockchain but the team decide to pick Bitshares platform for it. The team has good plan about the future of this project but I also will do agree with a new exchange is much needed for this.

The CryPVISER team does not give an answer why it does not like the old one and worries us
Thule

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:18:44 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2017, 02:38:49 PM by Thule

ICO's which ended at similar time like cvcoin have as today arround 500-600% increase thanks to momentum where cvcoin has a decrease of 46% or if you want to sell bigger amounts of coins a decrease of nearly 75%.
The other ICO's have today a trading volume of $1.000.000-$21.000.000  where cvcoin has $1.000 .

Crypviser support not replying at emails and on mute here even they check daily that thread.
This week they wanted to support trading.Its thursday already and not a sign of any support

Have a look at CVCoin/USD or CVCOIN/BTC   its dead
And CVCoin/BTS haven't even 4k coins traded
Crypviser (OP)

Activity: 710

Crypviser – the innovative & secured network

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 04:46:07 PM

START OF THE PUBLIC ALPHA TEST OF CRYPVISER UNIFIED APP FOR SECURE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION

We are glad to inform, that the internal tests of Crypviser secure social communication app were successfully passed.

Currently, we are looking for public ALPHA testers from the community with the appropriate experience to work with Crypviser development team closely.

Volunteers are expected:

- to work intensively with the Crypviser team and thoroughly test the ALPHA release for bugs, stability, usability and functionality

- to discover the product features in live mode in order to identify and report about the bugs, errors, crashes, advantages and share detailed feedback regarding the personal experience

- to have advanced experience of using messaging apps and other instant communication software

- to have a good level of English, in order to communicate with the dev team directly

- to have a basic tech knowledge (such as What is UDID ? How to find UDID? Install apps and etc.)

TECH REQUIREMENTS

iPhone 5/5c/s or higher with IOS > 8.0

Please apply to ios-aplha@crypviser.net with short description of the experience and motivation, why you want to become public ALPHA tester of Crypviser products till 12/08/2017

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███  
███
███
███
███
███
             ▄▄███████████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
       ▄█████████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀██████████▄
    ▄████████▀             ▀▀███████▄
   ▄███████▀                  ▀██████▄
  ▄███████                      █████▀
  ███████       ▄███████         ▀▀
 ▄██████       ████████
 ███████       ███████████
 ▀██████       ▀█████████▀      
  ███████         ▀▀▀▀▀          ███▄▄       
   ███████                      ██████
    ███████▄                  ▄██████
     ████████▄▄            ▄▄███████
      ▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄███████████▀
        ▀███████████████████████▀
           ▀▀███████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███  
███
███
███
███
███

▄███████████▄
     ▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
  █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████▀   ▀█████
  █████████████████▀     ▄█████
  ██████▀   ▀████▀     ▄███████
   █████      ▀▀     ▄████████
   ██████▄         ▄██████████
   ▀███████▄     ▄███████████▀
    █████████▄▄▄█████████████
     ███████████████████████
      █████████████████████
        █████████████████
          █████████████
            █████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███  
███
███
███
███
███
Voice and Video calls
Group calls
File and Photo/Video sharing
Instant messaging
Auto-destruction timer
Local security features
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███  
███
███
███
███
███
Thule

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:31:27 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2017, 06:30:43 PM by Thule

You guys really fucked up big time.

Everything goes up and CVCoin goes down.Your stupid wallet on IOS is worthless since BTS are mainly being traded in china.Which chinese user is using IOS ?
You are doing that app for a very small % of community maybe 3% or less and you keep ignoring the main issues.

Where is the trading support you were talking about ?Where is the special report about new exchanges ?

Sorry but who gives a fuck about an IOS app with a BTS wallet ?All the delay for Bitshare and Openledger again ?
Who are you working for ?For Bitshare and OL or for your investors?

My group really gets pissed off on your behavior.

Support is non existend for people having issues getting their coins.Requests on this thread are being ignored .
Emails not being replied.

You guys changed the terms without notifing us or even asking for permission.
Your roadmap is also delayed to support BTS which where never mentioned or in the whitepaper.
You just changed the roadmap yourself to cowork with Bitshare and OL
You just fucked up and your communication to the community is non existend

Would you stick to your orginal roadmap we would have already gained the momentum.
Now its even not possible to dump your fucking coins since there are no buy orders.

And for your information wouldn't BTS be traded in China it would be a dead shit coin since 95% of volume comes from chinese exchanges and the rest 5% on poloniex and OL is only thanks to the liquidity from china

Am asking myself who made the dumb decission to focus on the integration of the worthless BTS wallet into crypviser IOS instead of getting the coin to new exchanges to exploit the momentum of Bitcoin.

If you check other ICO's who are listed only on small exchanges all have great results thanks to the ATH.
Why the fuck is it so difficult for you to pay a bounty to get listed ?Should we really tell you how to do your job properly ?
If you really would focus on exchanges you would be already after 7 days on first exchanges.
You are fucking with the community and having own plans which doesnt match with the plans of investors and this is a major issue.
We invested big money based on your roadmap and whitepaper and not based on the secret changes you made after the ICO

Do you guys even have a support since i see many posts asking for help which is being ignored from crypviser including a member of my group who can't get his coins.All his emails are being currently ignored.You take his money and ignore the issue he can't access his coins because OL is bugged ?

Sunrise2000

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:12:05 PM

You guys really fucked up big time.

Everything goes up and CVCoin goes down.Your stupid Ios is worthless since BTS are mainly being traded in china.Which chinese user is using IOS ?
You are doing that app for a very small % of community maybe 3% or less and you keep ignoring the main issues.

Where is the trading support you were talking about ?Where is the special report about new exchanges ?

Sorry but who gives a fuck about an IOS app with a BTS wallet ?All the delay for Bitshare and Openledger again ?
Who are you working for ?For Bitshare and OL or for your investors?

My group really gets pissed off on your behavior.

Support is non existend for people having issues getting their coins.Requests on this thread are being ignored .
Emails not being replied.

You guys changed the terms without notifing us or even asking for permission.
Your roadmap is also delayed to support BTS which where never mentioned or in the whitepaper.
You just changed the roadmap yourself to cowork with Bitshare and OL
You just fucked up and your communication to the community is non existend

Would you stick to your orginal roadmap we would have already gained the momentum.
Now its even not possible to dump your fucking coins since there are no buy orders.

And for your information wouldn't BTS be traded in China it would be a dead shit coin since 95% of volume comes from chinese exchanges and the rest 5% on poloniex and OL is only thanks to the liquidity from china

full agree with you.

devs is so late with their developments because civic is first to release their app and 0x ico at now using civic's app and civic's vol and price skyrocketing.. what will be if big companies start to use civic's app as human authentication like 0x ICO...
devs you're so late, keep going and further with delay... shame and absurd... your coin people start to forget... your choise bitshares network was a biggest mistake you ever made
pumz

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:19:54 PM

That is great update regarding alpha testers and it would be big pleasure to participate but main hurdle is requirement of smart phone. I am not fan of IOS and will wait for android version as I am using latest version but that is not the case here. I am sure team still will find IPhone users to take part in this public testing.
Crypviser (OP)

Activity: 710

Crypviser – the innovative & secured network

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 06:38:52 PM

ALPHA RELEASE DISTRIBUTION UPDATE

Dear Community,

This is to remind you, that today is the last day to apply for ALPHA release delivery for CVCoin ICO early bird participants.

You can apply by filling the application thru the link below https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1V283kcDdIZUnsZlQzcV5N6UodDIGFb5xqqc25VuR888/viewform?edit_requested=true

According to many requests to provide additional copies of ALPHA test participants, we have decided to go ahead and make extra copy to install for family members, friends and relatives. We take this measure to allow the first users of Crypviser app to test it in live mode and enjoy the full features.

The further instructions how to get the download link will be provided by email. The distribution will start on 20/08/2017 upon completion of public tests.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███  
███
███
███
███
███
             ▄▄███████████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
       ▄█████████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀██████████▄
    ▄████████▀             ▀▀███████▄
   ▄███████▀                  ▀██████▄
  ▄███████                      █████▀
  ███████       ▄███████         ▀▀
 ▄██████       ████████
 ▀██████       ▀█████████▀      
  ███████         ▀▀▀▀▀          ███▄▄       
   ███████                      ██████
    ███████▄                  ▄██████
     ████████▄▄            ▄▄███████
      ▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄███████████▀
        ▀███████████████████████▀
           ▀▀███████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███  
███
███
███
███
███

▄███████████▄
     ▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
  ███████████████████▀   ▀█████
  █████████████████▀     ▄█████
  ██████▀   ▀████▀     ▄███████
   █████      ▀▀     ▄████████
   ██████▄         ▄██████████
   ▀███████▄     ▄███████████▀
    █████████▄▄▄█████████████
     ███████████████████████
      █████████████████████
        █████████████████
          █████████████
            █████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███  
███
███
███
███
███
Voice and Video calls
Group calls
File and Photo/Video sharing
Instant messaging
Auto-destruction timer
Local security features
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███  
███
███
███
███
███
Thule

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:59:26 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2017, 07:28:35 PM by Thule

Our group which is big invested in CVCoin is going now to contact the big major exchanges to ask if they have been contacted by Crypviser.
Crypviser don't want to talk with the community so we talk with the exchanges directly.

We will of course inform the community about the replies we will receive

It's a shame we have to do something like that to get the information we demand and which we are entitled to

Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: