Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:44:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypviser - (Finished successfully)  (Read 79556 times)
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:36:12 PM

Nice news, I like to see that alpha tests of Crypviser ios version will starts soon. Hope that android version will be available in the near future too. Waiting for release this needfull application for many crypto users.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheStrudeler

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:37:43 PM

I read the first 10 pages of the thread, all look interesting and promising.

Then I (skipped the middle 60 pages, and read the last few pages, all the sentiment changed....  Shocked
Sunrise2000

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:48:43 AM

full agree with you.

devs is so late with their developments because civic is first to release their app and 0x ico at now using civic's app and civic's vol and price skyrocketing.. what will be if big companies start to use civic's app as human authentication like 0x ICO...
devs you're so late, keep going and further with delay... shame and absurd... your coin people start to forget... your choise bitshares network was a biggest mistake you ever made
[/quote]

guys, can you imagine, I wrote this message to their telegram channel and I'm BANNED from channel an instant.. that's absurd..

devs, if you say that's it's it's different apps your and civic why you banned me? Truth gore your eyes? More than absurd..

You should declare that you're so late and civic team outrun and they first released their app which success with 0x ICO ...

Devs, keep going further with your delay .. peace Cool
Thule

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:03:21 AM

3.5k coins and we are reaching 0.6 BTS towords 10k coins to reach 2 BTS .

I really can see the organic growth crypviser were talking about.

guys, can you imagine, I wrote this message to their telegram channel and I'm BANNED from channel an instant.. that's absurd..

devs, if you say that's it's it's different apps your and civic why you banned me? Truth gore your eyes? More than absurd..

You should declare that you're so late and civic team outrun and they first released their app which success with 0x ICO ...

Devs, keep going further with your delay .. peace

At least you were at their channel.Our group tried for weeks to join their slack channel sending emails to crypviser asking for invites so we know status on crypviser.
You think crypviser even replied ?

Sunrise2000

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:07:33 AM

organic Grin Grin nice  irony Cool Grin

our "great" devs developing "great" app but attention: for IOS only and their shitcoin Grin on more than shit network - bitshares Grin Grin
Sunrise2000

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:38:32 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2017, 08:15:30 AM by Sunrise2000

At least you were at their channel.Our group tried for weeks to join their slack channel sending emails to crypviser asking for invites so we know status on crypviser.

i dont found their slack channel.. only telegram where i'm banned Cheesy
devs so much take care of their investors that banning them from their community channels Grin nice job.. keep going...

UPDATE, their delete message from their Facebook and turn off  comments section...
so devs nothing to learn.. continue banning their customers Grin

I cant understand, these two projects ICO was ended in the same time, plus, minus several days.. but civic team be able to reach Bittrex exchange FIRST; be able to release their app for public FIRST; make contract with other token 0x that their will use civic app in their ICO FIRST.. and I know that they keep searching new partners...
Meanwhile our dear crypviser just release only alpha test app and only in iOS...
devs, you think that we're idiots or you so big misunderstand that you losing the game
Thule

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:38:56 AM

I just checked their facebook page and its funny people asking questions there (the same i do here) and not getting a single reply

Best of all

Crypviser team is not going to comment or react to every incompetent and false info.

So i guess all the support requests here and by email with people having issues accessing their coins is also a false info and thats why they are not replying ? Cheesy

How many times have they announced they are going to support the trading ?
According to their last announcement it should happen this week and we have already friday Smiley .Yeah i keep beliving in that great support.

crypviser_cto

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:41:20 AM

devs so much take care of their investors that banning them from their community channels Grin nice job.. keep going...

UPDATE, their delete message from their Facebook and turn off  comments section...

I cant understand, these two projects ICO was ended in the same time, plus, minus several days.. but civic team be able to reach Bittrex exchange FIRST; be able to release their app for public FIRST; make contract with other token 0x that their will use civic app in their ICO FIRST.. and I know that they keep searching new partners...
Meanwhile our dear crypviser just release only alpha test app and only in iOS...
devs, you think that we're idiots or you so big misunderstand that you losing the game

Thomas Sunset, you will be banned here as well, if you continue SPAMING and promoting other projects through our network. Instead of learning the subject more about Crypviser project, you are sharing fake and incompetent info.  Just compare White Papers and check are they is same or do not.
It's clear you are here to promote another project, according our rules its forbidden.

This is the last warning, if you like to stay with Crypviser community, please stop posting destructive info not having anything to do with reality.
Otherwise, we do not have other choice than kick off you from the community to prevent further provocations.

P.S. Just for the information, just few days ago we have sent legal concern to Civic regarding plagiat issues of CVC symbol and logo.
And few days later this guy has started attacking us on behalf of Civic. A coincidence? I beleive there are another civil ways to discuss and solve any issue.

Thule, if you are looking for live channel, please join to Telegram https://t.me/crypviser
There are 600 persons, including me. Anyone who is looking answer for reasonable questions getting it immedeately.

However, we are preparing to move to Slack channel shortly.
crypviser_cto

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:06:31 AM

I just checked their facebook page and its funny people asking questions there (the same i do here) and not getting a single reply

Best of all

Crypviser team is not going to comment or react to every incompetent and false info.

So i guess all the support requests here and by email with people having issues accessing their coins is also a false info and thats why they are not replying ? Cheesy

How many times have they announced they are going to support the trading ?
According to their last announcement it should happen this week and we have already friday Smiley .Yeah i keep beliving in that great support.

It seems I was wrong by considering your personality as a confident member of our community. Yes, the same people attacking us now everywhere with "funny" posts regardless they have already received official response.

We respect our community and communicate enough, maybe even more than required. There is a telegram live channel with 600 members, and I personaly there and reply to every reasonable request.

Our support team investigate and reply every incident regarding tech or distribution issues and trying to assist. However, maybe during the routine work some requests were missed. I will take personal responsibility to investigate and find solution of all issues, please forward me all these requests to vadim@crypviser.net

Moreover you have my personal contact, but you prefer to claim about it here. So, what you are looking for ? I do not what to make any conclusions and hope to come back to positive relations.

But in the other hand, I appreciate for your activity and figuring out on some issues we have missed out. Of course, we are interested to hear the voice of community and  do it better, but please keep constructive dialog.
Regarding all these matter you will get reply here shortly.

Start of official trading support will be announced today. A special report about the listing on external exchanges will be published today later.
Thule

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:08:04 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2017, 09:28:57 AM by Thule

Thomas Sunset, you will be banned here as well, if you continue SPAMING and promoting other projects through our network. Instead of learning the subject more about Crypviser project, you are sharing fake and incompetent info.  Just compare White Papers and check are they is same or do not.
It's clear you are here to promote another project, according our rules its forbidden.

This is the last warning, if you like to stay with Crypviser community, please stop posting destructive info not having anything to do with reality.
Otherwise, we do not have other choice than kick off you from the community to prevent further provocations.

P.S. Just for the information, just few days ago we have sent legal concern to Civic regarding plagiat issues of CVC symbol and logo.
And few days later this guy has started attacking us on behalf of Civic. A coincidence? I beleive there are another civil ways to discuss and solve any issue.

Thule, if you are looking for live channel, please join to Telegram https://t.me/crypviser
There are 600 persons, including me. Anyone who is looking answer for reasonable questions getting it immedeately.

First you can't ban him here since its an open thread were everyone raises his concerns.
We all would appreciate to know why there are still no exchanges added and why there is no trading support again which you announced last week.
Also we would like to know why crypviser support is not helping people to get their coins ?
Simple replies like "Hello. We will manage your case. No worries." from Sergey two weeks ago and after that not replying anymore is not satisfactionary for any investor

Vadmin you are a smart guy and your decission on Bitshares blockchain was also a good one however you total forgat about exchanges and momentum which is key for any investors.You are hiding on the claim to protect your investors on closures of exchanges which may occur.However noone would ever blame you or your company if he would lose his coins on an exchange of his own choice.
People lost on BTCE many diffrent coins.Did you read a single attack on the coin distributor/dev team itself ?
Investors are well aware of the risk and can decide themself if they want to move their coins to an exchange or not
You know exectly that CVCoin won't raise on OL since there is no liquidity at all and taking longer will make it only harder to raise CVCoin prices as many people will just dump their coins as soon as some liquidity comes
I supported CVCoin so many times by adding buy walls  and got each time disappointed since your announcement never happened and you don't even bothered to inform the community about it
Sunrise2000

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:14:11 AM

oh you finally deign to answer.. No, your guesses that I'm related with civic it's not true.. I'm your investor and I'm very angry that your investors asking many questions and you dont answer. Very similar project outrun this project and that's sucks  Angry 
"just few days ago we have sent legal concern to Civic regarding plagiat issues of CVC symbol and logo" - and what answer you received? What company first registered logo, this comp have rights to use it... so interesting how this concern will end..

please us inform
Crypviser (OP)

Activity: 710
Merit: 250

Crypviser – the innovative & secured network

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 09:47:04 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2017, 10:20:41 AM by Crypviser

Starting from 11 August 2017 Crypviser will provide official trading support of CVCOIN on Bitshares DEX

The support package includes the following measures

- Official support LIVE channel #trading in Slack
Everyone is welcome to join with the below link https://join.slack.com/t/crypviser/shared_invite/MjE5MjMzMTMyNzU3LTE1MDEyNTEyNTktNGE4NjI1MDUzYg

- Official support related to trading & exchange issues
trade@crypviser.net

- Provide liquidity and trading volumes on the Bitshares DEX enough to keep at least the defined minimum market price of CVCOIN and higher, until listing on the major TOP external exchanges

- Detailed step - by - step beginner's guide "How to securely trade on Bitshares DEX?" with FAQ and illustration

- Launching of new phase of promotional and marketing support of CVCOIN and related Crypviser's services to give a real value of token on the worldwide markets

Keep following us to get updated and learn more about CVCOIN & Crypviser!

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███  
███
███
███
███
███
             ▄▄███████████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
       ▄█████████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀██████████▄
    ▄████████▀             ▀▀███████▄
   ▄███████▀                  ▀██████▄
  ▄███████                      █████▀
  ███████       ▄███████         ▀▀
 ▄██████       ████████
 ███████       ███████████
 ▀██████       ▀█████████▀      
  ███████         ▀▀▀▀▀          ███▄▄       
   ███████                      ██████
    ███████▄                  ▄██████
     ████████▄▄            ▄▄███████
      ▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄███████████▀
        ▀███████████████████████▀
           ▀▀███████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███  
███
███
███
███
███

▄███████████▄
     ▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
  █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████▀   ▀█████
  █████████████████▀     ▄█████
  ██████▀   ▀████▀     ▄███████
   █████      ▀▀     ▄████████
   ██████▄         ▄██████████
   ▀███████▄     ▄███████████▀
    █████████▄▄▄█████████████
     ███████████████████████
      █████████████████████
        █████████████████
          █████████████
            █████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███  
███
███
███
███
███
Voice and Video calls
Group calls
File and Photo/Video sharing
Instant messaging
Auto-destruction timer
Local security features
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███  
███
███
███
███
███
Crypviser (OP)

Activity: 710
Merit: 250

Crypviser – the innovative & secured network

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 10:59:56 AM

A special report of listing CVCOIN on the external Exchanges

Dear Community,

With this special notice, I would like to update the current status of the listing. CVCOIN on the external major exchanges.

Read more: https://medium.com/@vadiman/a-special-report-of-listing-cvcoin-on-the-external-exchanges-7619d97e458e

crypviser #cvcoin #security #messanger #exchange

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███  
███
███
███
███
███
             ▄▄███████████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
       ▄█████████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀██████████▄
    ▄████████▀             ▀▀███████▄
   ▄███████▀                  ▀██████▄
  ▄███████                      █████▀
  ███████       ▄███████         ▀▀
 ▄██████       ████████
 ▀██████       ▀█████████▀      
  ███████         ▀▀▀▀▀          ███▄▄       
   ███████                      ██████
    ███████▄                  ▄██████
     ████████▄▄            ▄▄███████
      ▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄███████████▀
        ▀███████████████████████▀
           ▀▀███████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███  
███
███
███
███
███

▄███████████▄
     ▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
  ███████████████████▀   ▀█████
  █████████████████▀     ▄█████
  ██████▀   ▀████▀     ▄███████
   █████      ▀▀     ▄████████
   ██████▄         ▄██████████
   ▀███████▄     ▄███████████▀
    █████████▄▄▄█████████████
     ███████████████████████
      █████████████████████
        █████████████████
          █████████████
            █████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███  
███
███
███
███
███
Voice and Video calls
Group calls
File and Photo/Video sharing
Instant messaging
Auto-destruction timer
Local security features
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███  
███
███
███
███
███
notrouble

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 12:05:21 PM

I am not really sure why people care so much.
Who invests so much in an early phase that he gets nervous when things doing perfect?
I am not really care if this project works fine or not (and I do not think that they make so much announcements and still work on it if they are knowing that this project is dead; why should they still work when there is no more money to earn?).
The reason why I do not care is because I splitted my money in different coins and most of it in established ones. Early phase projects are the most risky ones and when someone cares so much about his money he should not invest in things like that. Building a start up is such a heavy Job and even if the guys make some mistakes, most of it seems to be very professional to me. Let's just wait for this month and how the work is going on.

Just my opinion. And when I read the last posts, I think that I will get offended for it now.
Zabivelli

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 12:44:09 PM

Good job team...please keep up the good work.

If there is lots of FUD in a thread means they know it's a good project  Grin Grin

In Polybius thread there are even PAID fudsters. These people get paid to do this, don't get fooled by their posts lol. Use the ignore button.

Read few pages back where I was in discussion with one of these fool fudsters..This guy still didn't proof any price of 0.6 bts lol

They also lie that they have invested in this project and lost money.. You idiots lol how come the rest of us investors didn't lose any money while also in this project?m lol

Keep up the good work team!

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
Zabivelli

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 12:50:57 PM

A special report of listing CVCOIN on the external Exchanges

Dear Community,

With this special notice, I would like to update the current status of the listing. CVCOIN on the external major exchanges.

Read more: https://medium.com/@vadiman/a-special-report-of-listing-cvcoin-on-the-external-exchanges-7619d97e458e

crypviser #cvcoin #security #messanger #exchange

Good news, let the price go up!!

@the team please contact other teams regarding paid trolls that get paid to post negative things... They are paid per amount of posts they make on competitor thread.

Good example is Polybius thread that got spammed by paid trolls... investors posted screenshots how those trolls get paid and how many posts they have to posts. Some competitors pay as much as 0.1 - 0.2 BTC for this.

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 12:55:41 PM

Starting from 11 August 2017 Crypviser will provide official trading support of CVCOIN on Bitshares DEX

The support package includes the following measures

- Official support LIVE channel #trading in Slack
Everyone is welcome to join with the below link https://join.slack.com/t/crypviser/shared_invite/MjE5MjMzMTMyNzU3LTE1MDEyNTEyNTktNGE4NjI1MDUzYg

- Official support related to trading & exchange issues
trade@crypviser.net

- Provide liquidity and trading volumes on the Bitshares DEX enough to keep at least the defined minimum market price of CVCOIN and higher, until listing on the major TOP external exchanges

- Detailed step - by - step beginner's guide "How to securely trade on Bitshares DEX?" with FAQ and illustration

- Launching of new phase of promotional and marketing support of CVCOIN and related Crypviser's services to give a real value of token on the worldwide markets

Keep following us to get updated and learn more about CVCOIN & Crypviser!

Thank you for this update.It has further strengthen my trust in crypviser and I am confident that it will be listed soon in all major exchanges you mentioned.
Keep up the good work.

Takashi Hideo

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 03:24:12 PM

This is a good project, I have seen many other projects the development team disappeared right after the ICO, but the Crypviser team is still very active, they are working very well for the success of CVCoin and the head Privately, give them more time
Jo207

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:47:05 PM

Projects coming along for all you naysayers. Look ico was very successful.  We wanted exchanges but they have there reasons and it seems they have been making allot of progress on the app itself. Which is great. Exchanges coming in August. To the moon! 10$ by end of year. Let's goo
Zabivelli

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 05:18:12 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2017, 09:59:02 PM by Zabivelli

This is a good project, I have seen many other projects the development team disappeared right after the ICO, but the Crypviser team is still very active, they are working very well for the success of CVCoin and the head Privately, give them more time

Exactly guys, don't let any paid trolls mislead you...
Their reasons are more than legit... we had a time behind us that all projects were swimming in red sea, after that came the hard fork of Bitcoin Cash... Ethereum team wasn't acting right too...it was just really bad time to add the tokens to some exchange.. Some projects lost their  ICO money with the hack of parity wallet... it was a chaos... now we are out of it and all teams will have the chance to work on their projects.

Cvcoin will at least go 1.50 usd

Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: