Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:38:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypviser - (Finished successfully)  (Read 79560 times)
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:20:37 PM

Yeah man the price is sweet... 0.736 usd on Coinmarketcap.

I guess Thule is happy now...

Cool

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/cvcoin/

Right now average price is little low but plus point is that it is rising after a long time of silence. In next few weeks it will be over $2 just hold no need to sell this coin at low price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 08:37:11 PM

I am happy with the growing price but all my coins are stored in openledger and i cannot access my account there from many days, everytime i try to login it says unknown username.

Thule

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:41:13 PM

I am happy with the growing price but all my coins are stored in openledger and i cannot access my account there from many days, everytime i try to login it says unknown username.

Login to the crypviser page and click at the link.It should redirect you to the account which received the coins
Gania

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:05:40 PM

Can I get tokens on the MEW wallet?

No, you can't transfer your CVCoin on there because these are not ERC20 supported token. You can transfer them to any Bitshares wallet or at openledger wallet like everyone else did here. It is easy to use and handle just like myetherwallet. I also saw updates which are quite hopeful and sign of good times to come.
Then you can send to the purse of any of the exchanges, cho to sell? What exchanges sell CVC coins?

CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:08:36 PM

Can I get tokens on the MEW wallet?

No, you can't transfer your CVCoin on there because these are not ERC20 supported token. You can transfer them to any Bitshares wallet or at openledger wallet like everyone else did here. It is easy to use and handle just like myetherwallet. I also saw updates which are quite hopeful and sign of good times to come.
Then you can send to the purse of any of the exchanges, cho to sell? What exchanges sell CVC coins?

At the moment only Openledger available for buy/sell this coin. Hopefully before end of this month it will be available for trading on many exchanges.
Jo207

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:41:07 AM

So from the overview of crypviser I saw it looks like a mix of a kik like messanger and a pinger type texting app now going off that. Kik is valued at roughly 1 billion and pinger is expecting to bring in 200 mill profit this year. So there is so much room for crypviser grow. Would be awesome ( and I believe likely) to at least get close to if not as much as kik.

To the moon
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:20:54 PM

Good to see this coin finally having a market cap. It's about US$4 million now. Hoping to see the market cap reach US$400 million Smiley.

I almost sold my coins today. I will HODL.

i think listing on other exchanges like Liqui or cryptocopia would increase marketcap to 10-15 million
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:28:41 PM

Cool

Right now average price is little low but plus point is that it is rising after a long time of silence. In next few weeks it will be over $2 just hold no need to sell this coin at low price.
Price looking good.Imagine where would price be if it is added to more big volume exchanges.

Zabivelli

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 07:16:16 PM

Cool

Price looking good.Imagine where would price be if it is added to more big volume exchanges.

Cool

Lol I sold and bought it so many time on OL

It's now a little more than double...so I already earned my investment bank and the coin still needs to rise in value.. Grin

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:28:03 PM

I have also bought bunch of coins at very cheap and will keep accumulating little by little as long as this opportunity is available. Big exchanges are surely on the way to open trades for CVCoin in coming days. This market will spike once any update is out in this regard or alpha testing of the messaging application of high class.
bambarmia

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 11:09:38 PM

Just one question. Is the product promised in this project already done and ready to use ? Anyone has tested it ?
The first encrypted network for social and business communication based on Blockchain  
Here is the interview of the founder and CEO/CTO of Crypviser VADIM ANDRYAN (Yea.. buy the way.. Mr. Andryan has been awarded the CCNA and CCNP degrees of IT security and cryptography)....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nefPcqSS1WY
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 11:27:53 AM

Joined the slack and tried to sell some coins but In vain. I hope you get it on some good exchange as soon as possible
Hullo

Activity: 980

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:34:19 AM

If you navigate through previous pages there will be some update in this regard where it was told early investors are invited to test the alpha version of the working app. This is time for public testing if I didn't messed things up. I am following the project from the day first and also waiting for new exchanges like most of the people patiently.
notrouble

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:28:35 PM

I know there have been some discussions before, but can someone (maybe from the official team) tell me what the differences between Civic and Crypviser are? What makes CVCoin better?
I think a bigger announcement from the devs would be great (when I google it I can not find something official), or maybe necessary: otherwise a potential investor may see 2 similar coins and takes the one with the higher market cap.
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:20:31 PM

Joined the slack and tried to sell some coins but In vain. I hope you get it on some good exchange as soon as possible

I think you have to just for few more days hopefully this will happen before end of current month. Openledger is still supporting this coin for trading even that is little complicated but you can trade there.
Crypviser (OP)

Activity: 710
Merit: 250

Crypviser – the innovative & secured network

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 06:57:50 PM

Crypviser moves from Telegram to Slack

As you know our official and main source of communication with you was Telegram. We were trying our best to be as quick as possible with responses to your questions. Nevertheless, we are growing and moving forward. Therefore it was decided to move from Telegram to Slack. It is a matter of functionality. We already made a few channels to support you, such as Announcements, Tech Support, Trading, Crypviser Soft and two channels for supporting German and Russian speaking users.

We hope you will find this change useful. Two existing Telegram groups will remain for unofficial communication source between users.

Join now: https://join.slack.com/t/crypviser/shared_invite/MjE5MjMzMTMyNzU3LTE1MDEyNTEyNTktNGE4NjI1MDUzYg

Crypviser team

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███  
███
███
███
███
███
             ▄▄███████████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
       ▄█████████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀██████████▄
    ▄████████▀             ▀▀███████▄
   ▄███████▀                  ▀██████▄
  ▄███████                      █████▀
  ███████       ▄███████         ▀▀
 ▄██████       ████████
 ███████       ███████████
 ███████       ███████████
 ▀██████       ▀█████████▀      
  ███████         ▀▀▀▀▀          ███▄▄       
   ███████                      ██████
    ███████▄                  ▄██████
     ████████▄▄            ▄▄███████
      ▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄███████████▀
        ▀███████████████████████▀
           ▀▀███████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███  
███
███
███
███
███

▄███████████▄
     ▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
  █████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████    
  ███████████████████▀   ▀█████
  █████████████████▀     ▄█████
  ██████▀   ▀████▀     ▄███████
   █████      ▀▀     ▄████████
   ██████▄         ▄██████████
   ▀███████▄     ▄███████████▀
    █████████▄▄▄█████████████
     ███████████████████████
      █████████████████████
        █████████████████
          █████████████
            █████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███  
███
███
███
███
███
Voice and Video calls
Group calls
File and Photo/Video sharing
Instant messaging
Auto-destruction timer
Local security features
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███  
███
███
███
███
███
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:08:23 PM

This update is really nice now people can communication with the team and this community will grow. I have great hope for the future of this project and you will deliver something great from scratch.
bambarmia

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:08:25 PM

There is no ready product for public testing. There are no new exchanges (Only OpenLeger). The price is going nowhere. No activities on Twitter. Telegram closed .  How much did this guys raise from ICO ?
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 03:46:04 PM

openledger is the hardest platform i have ever signed into. is it just me not seeing not allowing us to exchange CVCoin to BTC but only BTS?  for christsake, if i have to cash out i have to do to transaction like moving my cvcoin to BTS before turning it into BTC. i'm not surprise this isn't the preferred platform developers.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:30:05 PM

This project is big. Have great future. But if you don't list them in big exchanger soon, all of the interest people will look something else like this too. Your price is growing but I hope CVCoin will reach the ICO price

Price is already above than ICO price the team distributed the all unsold among the investors with x1.92 multiplier maybe you missed that update that is why you don't know what is ICO. I also believe this project will become huge in coming days as the team is still on hard work.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: