Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:53:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypviser - (Finished successfully)  (Read 79560 times)
Zabivelli

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 09:40:44 PM

CVCoin listing update on external exchanges

Important notice of current progress on 01/09/2017

Read more:
https://medium.com/@vadiman/cvcoin-listing-update-on-external-exchanges-b375172b63d7

#crypviser #cvcoin #security #messenger

Spotless timing... It's like you guys where watching when I open my mouth about exchange listing.

Never heard of this SZZC exchange, but I hope it's a decent one. Keep up the good work.

https://www.szzc.com/#!/home

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/szzc/

This is Chinese exchange this is not last exchange it's just beginning this coin will enter into China via this exchange.

Wooaww what a sh&t exchange.. doesn't accept my ID pictures whatever I do..doesn't accept my phone number because it is not Chinese.. clicked on support, everything is in Chinese... freaking great.. anyone already fully verified? Roll Eyes

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shinep

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:13:21 AM

Gosh, still no sign of any good exchange to trade this coin other than empty promises. I hope they are working seriously on the background to get it listed.
Zabivelli

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 02:21:45 AM

Gosh, still no sign of any good exchange to trade this coin other than empty promises. I hope they are working seriously on the background to get it listed.

They missed the deadline 3 times now.. my patience is running out with this team also... I hope this szzc won't be the first exchange.

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:34:25 AM

This will happen very soon this coin will be on other exchanges I think so team have to focus on Livecoin, Cryptopia and Liqui there is good chance to make it list. I also hope soon it will be on good exchange let's see when this will happen.
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:52:47 AM

They missed the deadline 3 times now.. my patience is running out with this team also... I hope this szzc won't be the first exchange.
Being listed in szzc actually shows the team intent to enter the chinese market as people over there need something secure for messaging. Other exchange will follow for sure, there will be lot of news for crypviser this month.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Zabivelli

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 10:39:59 AM

Guys you didnt read the SUNDAY update..it's not even posted here   Undecided Undecided

what i got from reading it...is that they are SORRY that they DIDN"T took this exchange issue SERIOUS... and no word about WHAT exchange it will be on...well well..

The team does't have to expect any sympathy from my side..you guys thought we were joking??... the value dropped once again.

I understand that you guys have two different kind of investors... the long time holders and the ones like us, traders.

You claim to have been trying to keep both of us satisfied but we didn't got to decide ANYTHING when it comes to coin value and where we should be able to trade it.

I did trade on BitShares and dubbled my investment, also defended your choice to go to BitShares, knowing that you guys were working on listing on another exchange.

Now you guys missed 3 time your own promises of listing here and there...every time other reasons, how can one defend this?

it's all messed up..it's a good project, with very good ROI, but DONT MAKE FOKIN promises you can't keep or when you DON't take it serious, as what i got from reading your sunday update.

why is the update not posted here by the way? Sad

EDIT:

Here it is..the CEO.

Sunday thoughts and comments about Crypviser by the CEO

Thule

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:27:28 AM

Being listed in szzc

Its listed in SZZC ?Where i can't see it?
Zabivelli

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 11:34:29 AM

Being listed in szzc

Its listed in SZZC ?Where i can't see it?

It's in their previous update..they were beiing listing it, but somthing happened, then they didn't, then they were in talks with someone from SZZC that would list it...apparently it isn't listed yet. But yeah if you have to be happy with SZZC is another thing... guess i will keep  my self busy with my other assets for sometime and see what happenes than. Roll Eyes

BitGold!

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:25:38 PM

the project is closed?
Scam Exposey

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 12:32:59 PM

LISTING ON EXCHANGE ARE PURELY HYPE THEY USED THAT WORD TO MAKE PEOPLE FEEL CALM BUT GUESS WHAT THERE PROMISE ON ADDITION ON BIG EXCHANGE STILL NOTHING IT'S SEPTEMBER NOW AND NOTHING HAPPENS YET AND I DON'T SEE ANY PROGRESS OF THIS PROJECT SINCE DEVS ARE PURELY DOING A HYPE WORK!!!

SCAM ACCUSATION HAS BEEN POSTED FOR FAIR WARNING.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2149180.msg21499768#msg21499768

This forum is so great but its slowly killed by those Abusive guy.
cryptoyosh

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:36:13 PM

first test
Zabivelli

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 01:56:35 PM

LISTING ON EXCHANGE ARE PURELY HYPE THEY USED THAT WORD TO MAKE PEOPLE FEEL CALM BUT GUESS WHAT THERE PROMISE ON ADDITION ON BIG EXCHANGE STILL NOTHING IT'S SEPTEMBER NOW AND NOTHING HAPPENS YET AND I DON'T SEE ANY PROGRESS OF THIS PROJECT SINCE DEVS ARE PURELY DOING A HYPE WORK!!!

SCAM ACCUSATION HAS BEEN POSTED FOR FAIR WARNING.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2149180.msg21499768#msg21499768

Dude... Dude.. as much as I'm not pleased with the fact they didn't take the exchange part serious, this project is DEFINITELY not a scam.

No need for FUD, the price is already cheap, you can buy it on BitShares DEX. Don't waste your time with FUD buddy.

Crypviser (OP)

Activity: 710
Merit: 250

Crypviser – the innovative & secured network

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 02:44:49 PM

We're pleased to announce that on September 7, we'll participate in
Blockchain Conferences in Kiev.

We are very happy for this opportunity to meet both professionals and new people in the industry. We look forward to presenting Crypviser, showing our App and answering the question regarding our future. Please don't hesitate to come to us, if you have a chance.For more information regarding the conference please visit
http://blockchainconf.org/en/

Crypviser team
#crypviser #cvcoin #security #messenger #conference

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███  
███
███
███
███
███
             ▄▄███████████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
       ▄█████████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀██████████▄
    ▄████████▀             ▀▀███████▄
   ▄███████▀                  ▀██████▄
  ▄███████                      █████▀
  ███████       ▄███████         ▀▀
 ▄██████       ████████
 ███████       ███████████
 ███████       ███████████
 ▀██████       ▀█████████▀      
  ███████         ▀▀▀▀▀          ███▄▄       
   ███████                      ██████
    ███████▄                  ▄██████
     ████████▄▄            ▄▄███████
      ▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄███████████▀
        ▀███████████████████████▀
           ▀▀███████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███  
███
███
███
███
███

▄███████████▄
     ▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
  █████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████    
  ███████████████████▀   ▀█████
  █████████████████▀     ▄█████
  ██████▀   ▀████▀     ▄███████
   █████      ▀▀     ▄████████
   ██████▄         ▄██████████
   ▀███████▄     ▄███████████▀
    █████████▄▄▄█████████████
     ███████████████████████
      █████████████████████
        █████████████████
          █████████████
            █████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███  
███
███
███
███
███
Voice and Video calls
Group calls
File and Photo/Video sharing
Instant messaging
Auto-destruction timer
Local security features
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███  
███
███
███
███
███
BitGold!

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:03:55 PM

We're pleased to announce that on September 7, we'll participate in
Blockchain Conferences in Kiev.

We are very happy for this opportunity to meet both professionals and new people in the industry. We look forward to presenting Crypviser, showing our App and answering the question regarding our future. Please don't hesitate to come to us, if you have a chance.For more information regarding the conference please visit
http://blockchainconf.org/en/

Crypviser team
#crypviser #cvcoin #security #messenger #conference

you better exchange the new add for example Bitrix
Freezingel

Merit: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:45:22 AM

Regarding the news about China ban ico, is there any impact to crypviser development or marketing plan? Is there any change regarding the new  Chinese exchange?

the project is closed?
No it's not.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:46:57 AM

It is good news that Application will be presented in the blockchain conference in Kiev in 2 days. It is very good move to let others know about the messaging app and answers their questions which will be raised normally about the functionalities and features of this app.
Thule

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:09:19 AM

Very positiv news about the progress of the app including screenshots and member reviews, so hopefully we will see soon our first bigger exchange for CVCoin
template

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:37:42 AM

Good project hold some money on it.
OnTheMoon

Merit: 501

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:46:04 PM

Very positiv news about the progress of the app including screenshots and member reviews, so hopefully we will see soon our first bigger exchange for CVCoin

Crypviser team need more agressive promotion for the business network and application. Confidential interaction this is what many people need now. This is a good way to success.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:20:11 PM

Crypviser team need more agressive promotion for the business network and application. Confidential interaction this is what many people need now. This is a good way to success.

I think in coming days we will see good marketing will launched by this team they are promoting this coin on every important event. At the moment they are trying to raise more awareness about this app and I hope this community will grow.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: