Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:01:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypviser - (Finished successfully)  (Read 79556 times)
Crypviser (OP)

Activity: 710
Merit: 250

Crypviser – the innovative & secured network

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 07:08:36 PM

Great news!

We are proud to inform, that Crypviser core team has been exclusively invited to the investment event CyberConnect 360 in Singapore, which will take place at Singapore Stock Exchange, 12 September 2017.

CyberConnect 360 is an invitation-only event gathering C-level executives, corporations, investors, and cyber innovators from across the industry for thought provoking sessions on cybersecurity preparation and innovation.

CyberConnect 360 is organized by Axis Innovation, a Tel Aviv based global advisory firm behind over 30 international events, Jubilee Capital, a Singapore based Venture Capital fund, and in partnership with the WSJ Pro Cyber Security, a leading publication on cyber news and research. By attending this event, Crypviser expects to become internationally recognizable and valuable for the global crypto industry.

http://www.axisinnovation.com/cyberconnect-360

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███  
███
███
███
███
███
             ▄▄███████████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
       ▄█████████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀██████████▄
    ▄████████▀             ▀▀███████▄
   ▄███████▀                  ▀██████▄
  ▄███████                      █████▀
  ███████       ▄███████         ▀▀
 ▄██████       ████████
 ███████       ███████████
 ▀██████       ▀█████████▀      
  ███████         ▀▀▀▀▀          ███▄▄       
   ███████                      ██████
    ███████▄                  ▄██████
     ████████▄▄            ▄▄███████
      ▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄███████████▀
        ▀███████████████████████▀
           ▀▀███████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███  
███
███
███
███
███

▄███████████▄
     ▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
  █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████▀   ▀█████
  █████████████████▀     ▄█████
  ██████▀   ▀████▀     ▄███████
   █████      ▀▀     ▄████████
   ██████▄         ▄██████████
   ▀███████▄     ▄███████████▀
    █████████▄▄▄█████████████
     ███████████████████████
      █████████████████████
        █████████████████
          █████████████
            █████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███  
███
███
███
███
███
Voice and Video calls
Group calls
File and Photo/Video sharing
Instant messaging
Auto-destruction timer
Local security features
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███  
███
███
███
███
███

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:21:46 AM

how is this not a scam. cant sell a coin

This is true it's worth to hold even this is little though situation while people are asking for more exchange. I hope in future it will rise and grow very strong the team is doing nice job this will bring benefit to all investors.
blackmint

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:33:32 AM

how is this not a scam. cant sell a coin

What is your rationale for saying it is a scam? The CV coin is used in their network to pay for their premium services, and can be sent to other crypviser users.
TheStrudeler

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:54:41 PM

How did the conference go on 7th in Kieve? Any pictures or updates to share from the conference?  Roll Eyes Grin
blackmint

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:06:05 PM

Yeah on their twitter page.
Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:48:31 AM

Great news!

We are proud to inform, that Crypviser core team has been exclusively invited to the investment event CyberConnect 360 in Singapore, which will take place at Singapore Stock Exchange, 12 September 2017.

CyberConnect 360 is an invitation-only event gathering C-level executives, corporations, investors, and cyber innovators from across the industry for thought provoking sessions on cybersecurity preparation and innovation.

CyberConnect 360 is organized by Axis Innovation, a Tel Aviv based global advisory firm behind over 30 international events, Jubilee Capital, a Singapore based Venture Capital fund, and in partnership with the WSJ Pro Cyber Security, a leading publication on cyber news and research. By attending this event, Crypviser expects to become internationally recognizable and valuable for the global crypto industry.

congrats to crypviser team.
i hope after visiting this event crypviser will expects to become internationally recognizable and valuable for the global crypto industry.
luigii

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 07:52:35 AM

Great news!

Awesome, congratulations to the team. Let us know how it went

Zabivelli

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 08:56:42 AM

...and meanwhile I'm, as a supporter of this coin, think this team is a failure by missing their deadlines for the 3rd time...

1 time ok, 2nd time can happen, 3rd time ok this is the last time.

I dont have respect for teams that fool their investors. Fokin noobs...  Roll Eyes

I'm sure they don't give a shit what we think... This is a perfect example of why we DO need regulations that keep these teams accountable for what they do.
If needed those regulations should hit the teams with hefty fines. Roll Eyes

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
zeto

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:15:04 AM

Already half-way of September and not a single promise were made! A perfect example of unprofessional-ism.
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:10:33 PM

Already half-way of September and not a single promise were made! A perfect example of unprofessional-ism.

That is true this process taking so long time than expected that's why people are looking doubtful about the future of this coin. If we look over previous news as the team is attending some important events hopefully this will bring more exposure to this project and in long term the team will get succeed to find new places for this coin to trade.
Thule

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:11:57 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2017, 05:35:34 PM by Thule

They made some mistakes and their communication is not the best but they do care about the community and most important they are a legit team having some unplaned difficulties with exchanges which they are trying now hard to fix.Nothing big to worry about.
Its a pain for traders like myself which i can understand but big positiv changes are coming which will satisfy the whole community.
blackmint

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:02:39 PM

Can completely see Crypviser becoming the gold standard of secure messaging apps. Telegram acheived a 7 bil marketcap in 4-5 years for basically not being whatsapp and offering more security. Now theres an app which avoids man in the middle attacks and listening and you can transmit cv coin (tradeable currency) through? Fantastic potential..
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:10:27 AM

I hope Crypvisor will succeed to draw attention of some big investors and partners during their participation in Singapore visit starting from tomorrow. I will expect formation of some new partnerships and more exposure of the project to let people know the benefit of messaging app which will be out in near future.
Crypviser (OP)

Activity: 710
Merit: 250

Crypviser – the innovative & secured network

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 07:49:38 PM

A gentle reminder - Crypviser team will go LIVE this Tuesday (12, Sept) starting from 12:00 Singapore time (6am Berlin) to highlight most exciting moments of the event.

Please find all details here: https://www.facebook.com/crypviser/photos/a.629363680581752.1073741828.450999171751538/721551708029615/?type=3&theater

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███  
███
███
███
███
███
             ▄▄███████████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
       ▄█████████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀██████████▄
    ▄████████▀             ▀▀███████▄
   ▄███████▀                  ▀██████▄
  ▄███████                      █████▀
  ███████       ▄███████         ▀▀
 ▄██████       ████████
 ▀██████       ▀█████████▀      
  ███████         ▀▀▀▀▀          ███▄▄       
   ███████                      ██████
    ███████▄                  ▄██████
     ████████▄▄            ▄▄███████
      ▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄███████████▀
        ▀███████████████████████▀
           ▀▀███████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███  
███
███
███
███
███

▄███████████▄
     ▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
  ███████████████████▀   ▀█████
  █████████████████▀     ▄█████
  ██████▀   ▀████▀     ▄███████
   █████      ▀▀     ▄████████
   ██████▄         ▄██████████
   ▀███████▄     ▄███████████▀
    █████████▄▄▄█████████████
     ███████████████████████
      █████████████████████
        █████████████████
          █████████████
            █████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███  
███
███
███
███
███
Voice and Video calls
Group calls
File and Photo/Video sharing
Instant messaging
Auto-destruction timer
Local security features
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███  
███
███
███
███
███
Thule

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:43:36 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2017, 10:21:28 PM by Thule

Would like to post an announcement from Kuma and me from Slack :

Kuma :

Dear Crypviser Community,@thule and I are now in charge for exchange listings and marketing and we would like to inform you that Crypviser is joining exchanges very soon. We will do our best to get the exchanges with the most trading volume and will update all of you accordingly. To make things clear, we are going to negotiate with every medium to high volume exchange out there.I spoke with @vadim and came to the conclusion that although they made some mistakes in PR and marketing, they truly care for the product itself. This is a new project and a new team and they are focusing on developing the app. We were asked to take over exchanges and help with marketing and we will try to turn this into a successful coin with the help of everyone in this community.I am an investor just like the rest of you and I would advice everyone to get as much CVCoins as possible because we are going to drive the price up very soon. We have alpha coming shortly and beta is in the box soon after. The team is also attending a lot of conferences and is currently in Singapore. This is good news for the entire community.Don’t forget that the circulating supply now is around 8.000.000 coins. Once it hits the first  exchange, all I can see is a skyrocket for at least $7 by the end of the year with around $100M market cap with such very low circulating supply and a great product set to be released in the upcoming weeks. Alpha will be there with beta and this will greatly improve the price step by step.I also ask of investors disliking OL to disregard it and remove the sell orders. Once we get our first exchange, the volume and price per BTS that is low now will be history. Get ready for a CVCoin/BTC pair and a very stable price.To make things clear, this project is not a scam and is legit. They are behind schedule indeed but all concerns about the alpha and liquidity are going to clear up from now on.Let’s all focus our energy into making Crypviser and CVCoin very successful and work together.

Me :

Just wanted to confirm and add that i will mainly focus on marketing Crypviser to get us more attention in the cryptoworld and especially for the World's first secure Messanger based on blockchain. I'm going to integrate everyone from the great community who wants to actively participate on Crypviser by creating a special marketing section and by opening a so-called "CVCoin Foundation" which will co-fund projects created by our members to get Crypviser on top.Of course it will be a community based foundation run by our community chosen members who will decide about the distribution of the funds. You will also experience some nice surprises on social media websites which will cause big attention to the crypviser app. Since we plan to increase CVCoin's value to its real value quickly i ask you politely to remove your sell orders to not regret a to fast sale on its possible low. Please be advised there will be more events coming to increase the value of that coin quickly which i can't disclose to protect our path to reach that goal.

We both are with a nice amount invested in CVCoin so let's get it in the right direction where it belongs
zeto

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:00:37 AM

That $7 at the end of the year is merely empty speculation. Since they already lost the community trust, to see is to believe now.
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:21:19 AM

That $7 at the end of the year is merely empty speculation. Since they already lost the community trust, to see is to believe now.

I think community still trust into this project that is just matter of time it taking too long time to get listed on other exchanges but the team is still doing nice job to raise awareness for this app. I hope all strong hands will make huge profit by end of the this year we have to keep hold this.
Thule

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:59:27 PM

1. Alpha will be distributed just in fews days between 250+ early bird participants

2. BETA blockchain - based iPhone & Android will be released till end of October 2017

3. Commercial launch end of November 2017

bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:56:56 PM

1. Alpha will be distributed just in fews days between 250+ early bird participants

2. BETA blockchain - based iPhone & Android will be released till end of October 2017

3. Commercial launch end of November 2017

This is very impressive roadmap beta version will bring real fun. What is about the listing on other exchanges there is nothing about that into this update actually people are getting confused to keep waiting to hear some good news about that.
notrouble

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:59:40 PM

I can't read those messages about getting listed on exchanges very soon anymore.
They said it in July. And then they said it with an big announcement for August. I have posted this announcement 1-2 weeks ago with a quote. This announcement makes me so angry now, because they said that the listings on kraken and co are nearly done. Obviously they were lying.

Why can't they be just honest, instead of making selfconfident fake announcements?
For example saying: we think it is possible soon, but in worst case it can take some months / instead of: we have contact, it will be very soon.

I am not angry about things going slow. But I can not understand how some people are still protecting them in those cases.

I am out, but will still hold. I do not know this exchange were it is listed and I do not want to make an account there. Why should I still read news when I can not believe them anymore.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: