Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:08:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypviser - (Finished successfully)  (Read 79560 times)
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:08:23 AM

Have the results been released about that hackers testing the application in last weeks. If I remember well today or tomorrow is the day to see them being published. By the way over the last couple of weeks lot of things have been done so many events where team participated and good articles as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:01:33 AM

I have bought more and still not in hurry because they are doing work well. I am glad to see them running everywhere they see opportunity to spread the word about the messaging application. This will not stay under the radar much time like this. People are still buying easy by easy.
the-doctor

Activity: 542
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:56:19 PM

Can you plese explain why should investor buy this coin are there any benefits for token holders? Thank you

Anyone?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:08:16 PM

I have bought more and still not in hurry because they are doing work well. I am glad to see them running everywhere they see opportunity to spread the word about the messaging application. This will not stay under the radar much time like this. People are still buying easy by easy.

Not many people use dex, but this is the good opportunity to buy cheap Crypviser tokens before they hit major exchanges. Team are very active and project development looks nice.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:11:29 PM

Can you plese explain why should investor buy this coin are there any benefits for token holders? Thank you

Anyone?

Crypviser has encrypted app for secure communication the team did all their make this from scratch and this has very big potential soon this gonna release for public use. While this coin has real use case so compare market with Whatsapp, Viber, Messenger and many more than how big this will be. Comparison chart is given below.

https://ico.crypviser.net/docs/CV-table-comp.png

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
shinep

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:42:49 AM

Anyone?

Crypviser has encrypted app for secure communication the team did all their make this from scratch and this has very big potential soon this gonna release for public use. While this coin has real use case so compare market with Whatsapp, Viber, Messenger and many more than how big this will be. Comparison chart is given below.

Are they making this app for both android and ios platforms? Would love to test the beta client on ios, if there are any.
barka

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:20:50 AM

Anyone?

Are they making this app for both android and ios platforms? Would love to test the beta client on ios, if there are any.

According to recent updates beta for ios is coming out end of October. full release for ios and android is planned end of November.
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:30:38 AM

Exactly they have filled the requirements of apple and it is only matter of time to see it appearing there among other applications. I don't use apple but at least this will be first practical step towards usage in real life. We still have to wait for android but all the wait worth seeing there focus on the steps and organized development.
zeto

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:49:31 AM

Bitshares about to be deleted from Bittrex: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BTS

Roll Eyes

A great news for Crypviser  Kiss
fedoralite

Activity: 548
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:51:07 AM

Bitshares about to be deleted from Bittrex: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BTS

Roll Eyes

A great news for Crypviser  Kiss

How can be deleted while they have still millions of volume on that site?

Is there any problem with bitshare there? Well if this one is true then it can maybe affect the Crypvisers price. But the one I'm worrying about now is the liquid exchange addition since crypviser team keep telling that they will be added on august,september then now October and looks like the promise is infinite.
zeto

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:12:02 AM

Is there any problem with bitshare there? Well if this one is true then it can maybe affect the Crypvisers price. But the one I'm worrying about now is the liquid exchange addition since crypviser team keep telling that they will be added on august,september then now October and looks like the promise is infinite.

First was July. Then comes August. Then, promised again that it's definite on September. The fuckers now promised October but I don't see the possibility of this shitcoin listed anytime this year or ever.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:11:48 PM

A bad day for Bitshare holders, is there a reason why trading for BTS is low or are they just making way for some newer coins? Maybe they are removing it and listing CVCOIN  Grin

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
ElmetElmet

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:57:23 AM

According to Bittrex, running a BTS node takes too much RAM. Apparently BTS devs are getting in touch with them to try and resolve that, but I'm afraid, the decision has been made. Luckily BTS not getting delisted from Polo yet, so the price should bounce back soon. CVCoin price will follow.
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:58:36 AM

CVCoin anyway needs to explore new opportunities by getting listed at more exchanges with lot of volume. This may bring CVcoin to get closer to succeed to be among those tokens which will get listed on Bittrex after these fresh deletion in next few days. Future is always full of opportunities so need to remain quite hopeful.
Crypviser (OP)

Activity: 710
Merit: 250

Crypviser – the innovative & secured network

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 12:36:34 PM

Threema and Telegram under Control of Russia’s Government? WhatsApp Exploited by NSA and US Secret Services?

Please find the link to article at -
http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/10/04/crypviser-secure-messaging/

crypviser #cvcoin #security #messenger

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███  
███
███
███
███
███
             ▄▄███████████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
       ▄█████████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀██████████▄
    ▄████████▀             ▀▀███████▄
   ▄███████▀                  ▀██████▄
  ▄███████                      █████▀
  ███████       ▄███████         ▀▀
 ▄██████       ████████
 ███████       ███████████
 ███████       ███████████
 ▀██████       ▀█████████▀      
  ███████         ▀▀▀▀▀          ███▄▄       
   ███████                      ██████
    ███████▄                  ▄██████
     ████████▄▄            ▄▄███████
      ▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄███████████▀
        ▀███████████████████████▀
           ▀▀███████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███  
███
███
███
███
███

▄███████████▄
     ▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
  █████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████    
  ███████████████████▀   ▀█████
  █████████████████▀     ▄█████
  ██████▀   ▀████▀     ▄███████
   █████      ▀▀     ▄████████
   ██████▄         ▄██████████
   ▀███████▄     ▄███████████▀
    █████████▄▄▄█████████████
     ███████████████████████
      █████████████████████
        █████████████████
          █████████████
            █████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███  
███
███
███
███
███
Voice and Video calls
Group calls
File and Photo/Video sharing
Instant messaging
Auto-destruction timer
Local security features
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███  
███
███
███
███
███
BitGold!

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:34:53 PM

when the new exchange please tell me
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:00:50 PM

Haven't checked out the BTS threads yet but I'm guessing they are very active right now. Hopefully they will try to list on other top exchanges, but the price now is dropping a lot. Perhaps a good time to get some BTS? CVCOIN will hopefully not be affected by this

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Zabivelli

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 05:28:31 PM

Let me start my message to say what a disgusting team this Crypviser is.

A first day ICO investor, who defended this project many times. When Thule and others started to FUD. Just go few pages back and see for yourself.

I got tired to see this team completely disrespecting it's investors and banning them from telegram when they ask questions. First I didn't believe that.

Today I got enough of their empty foolish promises about exchanges and opened my mouth and expressed very normal concerns other investors already expressed before.

Guess what to my surprise these low life devs banned me. Not even trying to give any answers or explaining.

What a disgusting act by this team, that I was sticking with since the start and defended them against FUD.

They claim that they paid all the Binance fees, yet no any sign of it. Other projects just finish and get listed left and right on exchanges, including Binance. CV team can't even get listed after PAYING ALL THE FEES? At least that's what they claim.

If you ask these kind of questions they ban you, not even respecting you as their long time investor.

I'm not going to reach to Harry or Vadim to unban me. They showed what unloyal team they are. I lost my trust in these criminals who received our money.

They missed their deadlines more than 4 or 5 times by now. Can you trust a team like this? I don't think so!

Anyone else got banned for asking questions? Please pm me so we can discuss what legal steps we can take against Crypviser. They think they can run away with everything they do not giving a shit.

Zabivelli

CVCoin anyway needs to explore new opportunities by getting listed at more exchanges with lot of volume. This may bring CVcoin to get closer to succeed to be among those tokens which will get listed on Bittrex after these fresh deletion in next few days. Future is always full of opportunities so need to remain quite hopeful.

First was July. Then comes August. Then, promised again that it's definite on September. The fuckers now promised October but I don't see the possibility of this shitcoin listed anytime this year or ever.

Anyone wants to bet with me whether crypviser will break another shitty promise? I bet 1 btc that they won't be able to list their shitcoin an another exchange this first week of October.  Grin
Lame team

Since they banned me, because of taking up for other investors that were banned, they still didn't listed on any exchnages. A small coin INXT, I recently invested on. They are out just 4 days lol and already on 2 different exchanges and will be listed on several more.

But these crypviser empty promising is getting us nowhere and ooh just don't ask any questions on telegram, they will just ban you lol.

#FAIL

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
crypviser_cto

Activity: 57

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:54:06 AM

Moderators of this forum has been officially notified about your post and should take appropriate actions to ban you here as well and delete this unacceptable message.
crypviser_cto

Activity: 57

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:07:05 AM

Let me start my message to say what a disgusting team this Crypviser is.

A first day ICO investor, who defended this project many times. When Thule and others started to FUD. Just go few pages back and see for yourself.

I got tired to see this team completely disrespecting it's investors and banning them from telegram when they ask questions. First I didn't believe that.

Today I got enough of their empty foolish promises about exchanges and opened my mouth and expressed very normal concerns other investors already expressed before.

Guess what to my surprise these low life devs banned me. Not even trying to give any answers or explaining.

What a disgusting act by this team, that I was sticking with since the start and defended them against FUD.

They claim that they paid all the Binance fees, yet no any sign of it. Other projects just finish and get listed left and right on exchanges, including Binance. CV team can't even get listed after PAYING ALL THE FEES? At least that's what they claim.

If you ask these kind of questions they ban you, not even respecting you as their long time investor.

I'm not going to reach to Harry or Vadim to unban me. They showed what unloyal team they are. I lost my trust in these criminals who received our money.

They missed their deadlines more than 4 or 5 times by now. Can you trust a team like this? I don't think so!

Anyone else got banned for asking questions? Please pm me so we can discuss what legal steps we can take against Crypviser. They think they can run away with everything they do not giving a shit.

Zabivelli

Anyone wants to bet with me whether crypviser will break another shitty promise? I bet 1 btc that they won't be able to list their shitcoin an another exchange this first week of October.  Grin
Lame team

Since they banned me, because of taking up for other investors that were banned, they still didn't listed on any exchnages. A small coin INXT, I recently invested on. They are out just 4 days lol and already on 2 different exchanges and will be listed on several more.

But these crypviser empty promising is getting us nowhere and ooh just don't ask any questions on telegram, they will just ban you lol.

#FAIL

You will be banned here as well, because we have reported to moderator about your destructive activity of promoting another projects, violating the rules.
You were banned in Crypviser community not for asking questions, but for continuosely promoting non - related projects and making inappropriate and false statements.

Everyone is welcome to our live channels in Slack https://join.slack.com/t/crypviser/shared_invite/MjM0NDI4ODE5Mjg0LTE1MDQxNzQ1OTMtYzhmNzZlOGIwZA and telegeram
https://t.me/crypviser

Please feel free to ask any questions, but remember to respect the community rules. We do not tolerate any kind of provacations.

Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: