Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:22:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So Bitcoin is better than Gold?  (Read 53395 times)
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 02:54:14 PM

So Bitcoin is better than Gold? Roll Eyes
Thank you captain obvious. Glad to see that you have finally realised.
This is due to analyzing, the usage and the perspective of both the sides. It is basically the generation change gap that you will notice in the users and the investors of these both groups. Both the side people have their own reasons to say and to be very honest both are right on their end.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:43:09 PM

If you choose to invest in a short time then bitcoin is much more profitable. But if you have a longer time then gold is a much safer investment. It all depends on the condition, because there is no perfect thing in this world.
Exactly, it depends on where you going to use it and what would you like to be result of it. We dont need to compare bitcoin and gold because thw fact that this two helps us a lot. I agree that in short time investment bitcoin is much better but if you want a long time investment used gold fot it.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:48:55 PM

If you choose to invest in a short time then bitcoin is much more profitable. But if you have a longer time then gold is a much safer investment. It all depends on the condition, because there is no perfect thing in this world.
Exactly, it depends on where you going to use it and what would you like to be result of it. We dont need to compare bitcoin and gold because thw fact that this two helps us a lot. I agree that in short time investment bitcoin is much better but if you want a long time investment used gold fot it.

I think investing on bitcoin for a long time is not that bad too, in fact it is a good way to earn profit. Many past users that saves bitcoin has a lot of profit now because of the pump recently happened. We don't know how much will these price go, but I think people must invest in bitcoin when they can afford it before it's too late to buy one.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
dave3

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 04:06:04 PM

Right now, bitcoin is about 2x better than gold.  Smiley

At least.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 08:28:16 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2017, 12:03:06 PM by Kevin77

may be..because 1 troy ons of gold is worth about 1600$ and bitcoin will going to 2000$ .. is that look amazing for a currency..i think bitcoin is better than gold for now..but i dont know in the future...i hope going more better  Wink
to me  i thnk both have their own importance and we cannot ignore the importance of one. to me i think if a person want to make profit and he is interested in investment then bitcoin will be the wise decision for him. but if he just want to save his money then gold is the right option.
Oh this is very hard to make the people realize about the value of the digital currency and assets.
The only difference is that one has a physical or tangible form and the other is in intangible form. The day the people will understand it on that day this issue will resolve and the rivalry will be over.

Gold could be the best one but as per current trends bitcoin has already beaten it. We need to accept this new trend and we should make use of it.
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:02:13 PM

At least.

Bitcoin also can earn anywhere now from internet even in faucet not unlike gold you need to buy it from people to people and find a good buyer to get your gold from higher price in my country gold here is very hard to find to most of people here are using bitcoins for their business or any unfinish busisness.
CROYA86

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:13:31 PM

Yeah, different in terms of price and function but there is similarity that can be for investment, unfortunately now the price of gold and bitcoin is very much different, it seems that gold will not be able to match the price of bitcoin
Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:14:11 PM

At least.

Bitcoin also can earn anywhere now from internet even in faucet not unlike gold you need to buy it from people to people and find a good buyer to get your gold from higher price in my country gold here is very hard to find to most of people here are using bitcoins for their business or any unfinish busisness.
You are right we can get bitcoin easily from internet. A poor person cannot have gold to earn the profit in future but a poor person who have internet can earn bitcoin from internet and so he will also be lucky and wealthy when a good time come to him when the price increase.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 10:12:21 PM

That's for sure, bitcoin is better than gold .Bitcoin is better than gold in terms of value and competitiveness in the market, not, the bitcoin helps us transactions quickly, meet the many different needs of users
I think in some ways both beat each other. Sometimes gold is superior because it is safer than the fluctuating bitcoin. But sometimes bitcoin is superior because bitcoin is more advantageous in the short term
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 10:41:00 PM

At least.

yeah we can earn bitcoin from anywhere on internet through faucet and trading or other online task is also available on internet which very helpful to earn free bitcoin and maximum people are earning bitcoin through trading.
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 2145

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 10:53:21 PM

I think it's wrong to compare gold and bitcoin, although people call Bitcoin "digital gold", it's usually just to point out that it's good for storing value and not so good for small payments.
So, the main difference is being digital vs being physical - both have lots of pros and cons due to this, and if you are planning to make big saving/investments, it's better to hold both.
The other difference is uncerstainty: there is some, perhaps very small, posibility that Bitcoin will fail, while with gold it's very unlikely. But because of this, gold is also won't be growing as fast as Bitcoin.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 01:49:45 AM

I think it's wrong to compare gold and bitcoin, although people call Bitcoin "digital gold", it's usually just to point out that it's good for storing value and not so good for small payments.
So, the main difference is being digital vs being physical - both have lots of pros and cons due to this, and if you are planning to make big saving/investments, it's better to hold both.
The other difference is uncerstainty: there is some, perhaps very small, posibility that Bitcoin will fail, while with gold it's very unlikely. But because of this, gold is also won't be growing as fast as Bitcoin.
Yes true, do not compare bitcoin is better than gold, I think gold is better because it is stable and everyone accepts, it is very likely the price drop again due to transactions which more slowly.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 09:22:12 PM

That's for sure, bitcoin is better than gold .Bitcoin is better than gold in terms of value and competitiveness in the market, not, the bitcoin helps us transactions quickly, meet the many different needs of users
In some aspects of gold's superior bitcoin such as short-term gain, liveliness in the market, etc. But in other aspects gold may be more favored.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 10:37:14 PM

I think you can not say say better bitcoin or gold better overall. Because both have different advantages.
Good gold for a safe investment. And bitcoin is good for short-term gain. Etc
cryptomium

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 10:39:43 PM

Definitely Bitcoin is better than gold.  Whether we are talking about price increase or price decrease.  Bitcoin beat gold in terms of fluctuation. 
But the best thing is that bitcoin beats gold in terms of store of value. Because bitcoin give more profit than gold simply by holding.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 01:31:58 PM

Definitely Bitcoin is better than gold.  Whether we are talking about price increase or price decrease.  Bitcoin beat gold in terms of fluctuation. 
But the best thing is that bitcoin beats gold in terms of store of value. Because bitcoin give more profit than gold simply by holding.
Yes, I guess the revolutionary birth of the bitcoin have made the gold price's worth worried now. The bitcoin is now more precious than the gold if we look at it digitally. The digital concept is very much different than that of the gold etc. what used to be in the past. Gold may lose its positions completely when human completely switching over to online/digital based transactions.

Bitcoin may not be incomparable to gold but when considering about feasibility for online usage, bitcoin automatically turns as a better system for simplifying human efforts. In simple words, gold is not fit for digital era !
Lalafell

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 01:37:42 PM

I have seen related topic like this... but by the way I guess bitcoin is much better on gold because unlike gold bitcoin has unstable price so there's a chance that its price goes up or maybe fall hence it is very risky. But we know that the higher risk the higher profit will you get.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 01:42:23 PM

I have seen related topic like this... but by the way I guess bitcoin is much better on gold because unlike gold bitcoin has unstable price so there's a chance that its price goes up or maybe fall hence it is very risky. But we know that the higher risk the higher profit will you get.

Last day the price of bitcoin did even surpass the normal value of gold. But when it comes to popular, gold will still the winner on it. But for us who are into bitcoin, well it's a real deal that bitcoin is better. It has a lot of feature and usage unlike gold, it's only good for investment and for being used for different jewelries.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 02:14:24 PM

Last day the price of bitcoin did even surpass the normal value of gold. But when it comes to popular, gold will still the winner on it. But for us who are into bitcoin, well it's a real deal that bitcoin is better. It has a lot of feature and usage unlike gold, it's only good for investment and for being used for different jewelries.
well in future ahead bitcoin will surpass gold as many things inside digital world will find more usage for this system and investment wise
bitcoin will be more increase compare to gold which already been traded since our ancestry, just watch closely and find it by yourself though.
slaz26

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 02:15:10 PM

I think that people from the bitcoin community rarely use gold to invest. After all, bitcoin has many advantages. The main of which is a rapid price increase

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: