Bitcoin Forum
November 23, 2017, 06:07:21 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So Bitcoin is better than Gold?  (Read 48087 times)
rebel92

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:06:06 AM

I think Bitcoin is the Gold of our time. Gold had its uses, but times have changed. Bitcoin can be used online and offline (paper wallets). Bitcoin can easily be used as a currency and store of value. Everyone knows how much Bitcoin will be mined. Bitcoin is more transparent and you can easily find out how much is being moved around at any given time.

Thank You To All The Donators Cheesy
BTC : 16185tKX38nf7Vja7BsobUMNnaWAKQd1bP   ETH : 0x37aE8cF8D392f65a6517B1003D3596A722C6D94b
LTC : LaasyiZPjwiyd3URnciti5u13nfUWVqG9e   Dach : XnQ7Dv2mvNrCpA7rG1v6NipFD4xPSGZhfe

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mavee33

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:12:26 AM

Bitcoin and Gold are kin

gilabusuk1

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:22:19 AM

I think Bitcoin is the Gold of our time. Gold had its uses, but times have changed. Bitcoin can be used online and offline (paper wallets). Bitcoin can easily be used as a currency and store of value. Everyone knows how much Bitcoin will be mined. Bitcoin is more transparent and you can easily find out how much is being moved around at any given time.

really bitcoin is a transparent system that everyone can see it so nothing can be covered,
and in any case bitcoin is better than gold because it has more functions

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ICO ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
WIRELINE.io  -  Largest Fund worldwide for distributed application makers
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Farma

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:27:51 AM

If we are talking about the value and how bitcoin price goes up i think i will go for bitcoin. Gold are good for collection and the price are not fast higher than bitcoin. So bitcoin is better than gold.
agree with you, especially if in terms of business. bitcoin is a price that has an uncontrolled price. but that's where it is, sometimes people take advantage of it to make a big profit. well, unlike gold that has a price so stable.

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.UTRUST.▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
Barbarian

Activity: 308

Smart Money on the Ethereum Blockchain

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:57:30 PM

the opinion of each person is different, some say bitcoin better than gold there is a saying gold better than bitcoin. I think there are advantages and disadvantages. gold does not need an internet network to transact and gold is also a physical while bitcoin must use the internet for transactions.
Bitcoin needs several networks to be up an running not only electricity but others like constant fuel to keep the electricity going, and food and water to feed those that operate the electric centrals, but bitcoin can be transacted very easily over the world and can be moved from country to country with no problem unlike gold.

bozo333

Activity: 238

https://i.imgur.com/QaEKRMt.png

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:41:13 AM

the opinion of each person is different, some say bitcoin better than gold there is a saying gold better than bitcoin. I think there are advantages and disadvantages. gold does not need an internet network to transact and gold is also a physical while bitcoin must use the internet for transactions.
Bitcoin needs several networks to be up an running not only electricity but others like constant fuel to keep the electricity going, and food and water to feed those that operate the electric centrals, but bitcoin can be transacted very easily over the world and can be moved from country to country with no problem unlike gold.

Yes bitcoin is better the gold. Bitcoin is used to any purchase and any counter, but good not use for the purchase it you just for the icing for the decoration. But gold is valuable one is the not use for the purchase and any bay bill. Bitcoin value changes every time and every day, but gold also changes but some time. We can not the gold quite some fake gold, sell in the market. But bitcoin is not that.

asadul

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:13:09 AM

Apparently, Bitcoin is more popular than gold among investors.

Is it just hype or something fundamental about the digital currency. It’s hard to say. What’s not hard to say is that there’s a growing mistrust of national currencies, following dubious government policies, which has pushed people into Bitcoin.

The last three months in the digital currency rally, for instance, has coincided with India and Venezuela’s efforts to get rid of old currency notes.

Prime Minister Modi and President Maduro have very little in common – except they have pursued policies late last year that replace large notes in circulation with new notes (India) or with coins (Venezuela).
THAHIRHAJI

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:32:54 AM

If we compare Gold with Bitcoin, Bitcoin is much better than Gold.

Gold can be an asset and it's grow very slow. But Bitcoin is rapidly growing up so I probably prefer Bitcoin only.

imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:45:26 AM

For me, they are just both great and precious asset to own. They have their own advantages and disadvantages. Gold is going to last many years or millenium and still worthy while btc is very precious because our generation is going to be more advanced and it will be the perfect tool for currencies.

ICO                                                          DAPPS
║ BOUNTY ║ VR▐  PROJECT ▲  DISTRICT ▐ 3D ║ EXPLORER ║
WEB SITE                                                  BLOCKCHAIN
syntac

Activity: 85

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:51:08 AM

I think bitcoin and gold have their own advantages and disadvantages. If bitcoin has advantages in privacy and decentralized security, bitcoin is also not taxed, but bitcoin has a high and unstable fluctuation. While gold has the advantage of a more stable side of the price, but if investing with gold can not get much profit, gold prices tend to fall if we sell it again.
adjudicator

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:55:24 AM

So Bitcoin is better than Gold? Roll Eyes
For me Bitcoin and Gold are both special and have a good advantages. In which they have been used to different activities such as accessories fot gold and Internet thingy for bitcoin. They are mined by the miner but the weird thing is Bitcoin is mined but it is not tangible.

lunnatic

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:00:24 AM

For me Bitcoin and Gold are both special and have a good advantages. In which they have been used to different activities such as accessories fot gold and Internet thingy for bitcoin. They are mined by the miner but the weird thing is Bitcoin is mined but it is not tangible.
Yes, both are both special and have a good advantages but in here bitcoin have more advantages than gold. Bitcoin is usefully can use as payment and maybe disadvantage of bitcoin if mining we must have have a lot of funds of everything needed to mine.

cashaa█████
█╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

█╬██

█████
██████
██╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬██

██████
█████
██╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬█

█████
Collinslevi

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:08:54 AM

gold has its own advantages, too. It can be used as an outright gift, to make jewelry, and in manufacturing of certain products. Gold has a 5,000-year history as a long-term store of wealth. Bitcoin doesn't even have a hundred-year track record. Bitcoin is a convenient medium of payments around the globe, though for a limited number of transactions. There’s scarcity. Bitcoin supply is expected to be limited to 21 million. The supply of gold, on the other hand, is expected to increase anytime its price rises, as it provides an incentive for gold miners to mine for gold.
That’s why investors shouldn’t rush to substitute the yellow metal for the digital currency in their portfolio.
acpr23

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:04:57 AM

In digital terms bitcoin/crypto has the advantage over gold/fiat, but in terms of commercial needs gold maybe better in some terms than bitcoin/crypto only imo.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
Marry Finch

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:28:21 AM

Bitcoin can really be considered better than gold in the sense that gold is practically stable in price and protects from inflation, but it does not bring significant profits, and bitcoin not only protects against inflation, but also generates significant profits even with its passive storage. This makes it more profitable than gold.

PizzaBTC

Activity: 402

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:10:06 AM

i think gold still better for giving to woman but for giving to clever woman bitcoin is more greater  Cheesy
im trying to give some explanation about bitcoin to my girlfriend hope she is interesting and can help me to earning bitcoin too  Grin Cheesy
For woman, Gold like precious jewelry and they do not care the value of it like Bitcoin.
Because default, the value of Gold always high becaue it rare, why they need to care that Grin?
Yes you are 100 percent right if the security issue be raised then no doubt gold is far better than bitcoin, because the blockchain wallet can be stolen or hacked anytime by thieves and hackers. While the gold cannot be stolen so easily if you keep them I your bank lockers.

On the other hand if we talk about the business and earn more money in a less time, then bitcoin is better than gold, because it is money and business both.
It is not that simple and easy as you are making it sound like. If this was the case then many of bitcoiners would have already lost their bitcoins. Most of the times, it is due to the carelessness of owner which makes the hack successful.

With due respect, I also want you to do a little research on SHA 256 hash so that you can have a better understanding of Bitcoin’s security.

ZIGGER      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
A Decentralized Crypto Marketplace
____ for Localized Shopping ____
[|FACEBOOK
TWITTER
SLACK
|ICO  ▶  13th November 2017
GET YOUR 40% BONUS
IN FIRST 24 HOURS!
]      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
dacsee

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:50:57 AM

Yes Bitcoin has many many benefits that Gold or other precious substances do not.
Kazi Sajib

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:08:42 AM

It is said that the amount of bitcoin is increasing day by day, so that it is said that So Bitcoin is better than Gold

Joriecoinbit

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:18:14 AM

Bitcoin have much greater investment potential and can bring much better profit to everybody because it's value increasing rapidly.In  gold is perhaps a better option, because of its popularity and stability of it.

✓✓  verify   ★★★★★  The Ethereum-powered Reputation Platform for Commerce
The Future of Reputation   //  WHITEPAPER  //
████████████│    MEDIUM    |    Live Chat on DISCORD    │████████████
MOTHIT

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:27:03 AM

Gold is considered as asset and risk less investment its price has some control if you compare in the last 10 years you can evaluate what Gold give returns to its investers.

If you look about Bitcoin in the last ten years of its performance no one can imagine the rate of it so considering and comparing the Gold v/s Bitcoin performance I prefer Bitcoin Only.

Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.