Bitcoin Forum
November 22, 2017, 05:21:04 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So Bitcoin is better than Gold?  (Read 48006 times)
Md Saad

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:33:21 AM

I think so... day by day Bitcoin is taking the place of gold as a precious tool regarding saving. If you compare gold with Bitcoin then you must admit that Bitcoin has added a better value in recent time in comparison to gold. but both have some good face value. when you talk about the availability then gold will come first, on the other hand, when you talk about the profitability then Bitcoin would be the better of the two things. but for me, Bitcoin is far better than Gold I terms of security and potentiality.

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
.ANGEL TOKEN.
[]

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                 ▀▀████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
loopes

Activity: 238

Community and campaign manager

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:33:35 AM

So Bitcoin is better than Gold? Roll Eyes
Wake me up when you can transfer $1 billion worth of gold for $2 in ~10 minutes from any to any location of the world. Roll Eyes

http://www.dugcampbell.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Traits-of-Money.png

i realized after seeing this reply that bitcoin can do so many things more than gold and usd so well. i wanna say gold is better in some aspect like more trust, tangible so on..  some one must take long time (maybe 2-3) days with most fast vehicle shipping to reach direct place around the  world. but bitcoin do it only for tens minutes

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
jagmrx

Activity: 84

www.jagongsinopsis.com

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:47:26 AM

Gold is considered as asset and risk less investment its price has some control if you compare in the last 10 years you can evaluate what Gold give returns to its investers. If you look about Bitcoin in the last ten years of its performance no one can imagine the rate of it so considering and comparing the Gold v/s Bitcoin performance I prefer Bitcoin Only.

You might be right. Gold is good for invesment, also house and property is good for invesment too. I never heard that the price of a house get down every year. They will always go up. So it is a 100% sure invesment.

Bitcoin in the other hand is simple invesment. Anyone can invest in it, even student and unemployment people can invest. The price can go down, but on for a short of time. It will rise again in several years and give us profit. The thing is, Bitcoin is so easy to collect and buy. That is why it is an opportunity to us and we still do not know how much the Bitcoin price can go.

andrei56

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:19:36 PM

gold is not old gold which is backed physically. it is totally empty under it, thanks to the corrupted world cheating us. bitcoin is way better.
I suppose you are talking abut ETF or paper gold right? If that is the case you are right, that is not real gold, if such a market did not exist gold will be worth 20k to 30k which show to us how much bitcoin still needs to grow to compare itself against the market of gold and precious metals.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
████████████▀███▀████████████████████████████████████
████████████▄███▄████████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███

██        ███         ███                         ███
███        ▀▀▀  ███    ███                         ▀▀▀
███████▄   ███  █████  ███     ▄█████▄   ▄█████▄   ███   ▄█████▄
██  ▀███  ███  ███▀▀  ███    ███▀ ▀███ ███▀ ▀███  ███  ███▀ ▀▀
██   ███  ███  ███    ███    ███   ███ ███   ███  ███  ███
███  ▄██▀  ███  ███    ███    ███▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄███  ███  ███▄ ▄▄
███████▀   ███  ▀████  ▀████   ▀█████▀   ▀███████  ███   ▀█████▀
                                         ▄▄   ███
                                        ▀██████▀
||
b
COUPON CODE
[ OFIE-2AHG ]
for 100% First Deposit Bonus
|
King Sastro

Activity: 355

Crypterium -Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyone

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:54:36 PM

Wake me up when you can transfer $1 billion worth of gold for $2 in ~10 minutes from any to any location of the world. Roll Eyes

i realized after seeing this reply that bitcoin can do so many things more than gold and usd so well. i wanna say gold is better in some aspect like more trust, tangible so on..  some one must take long time (maybe 2-3) days with most fast vehicle shipping to reach direct place around the  world. but bitcoin do it only for tens minutes

In profit of course bitcoin better than gold and dollar, but for the certainty of long-term investment of gold and dollar better than bitcoin. however for the moment I will put the bitcoin investment rather than gold, because I feel the instant benefit of gold.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
sinduarianto

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:00:23 AM

maybe Bitcoin is better than gold because Bitcoin's price every time is growing rapidly but gold is only slightly up.

GETTING LOST IN THE SEA OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES? CHOOSE PLAYKEY TOKEN! 
PLAYKEY.IO ◇  DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM 
[ Website ]  [ Reddit ]  [ Medium ]  [ Twitter ]  [ LinkedIn ]  [ Telegram ]  [ BitcoinTalk ]  [ Facebook ]
dynospytan

Activity: 196

https://gexcrypto.io

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:04:19 AM

For me yes. As you can see of the price of bitcoin I can actually say that its better now than gold even though I don't know the price of gold now. Aside from that bitcoin is easy to earn than gold. In bitcoin you just need a internet and device to earn it and its hassle free when it comes in withdrawal.

djangocoin

Activity: 178

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:08:30 AM

Yeah, the main ones i can think of are:

• Weight, gold is heavy and difficult to move.
  • If you don't own the gold you just own a piece of paper or epaper that says you own the gold (if it physically exists).
  • When asteroid mining or even the threat of asteroid mining begins, gold price will plummet as the market prepares to be saturated with gold. This is likely only a few decades away.
  • Gold is not nearly as divisible, and gold atoms don't count :]

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                        Get Your FREE Coins NOW!   
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                           ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
mostkey

Activity: 378

Bountie- Do You Have Game?

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:16:35 AM

For me yes. As you can see of the price of bitcoin I can actually say that its better now than gold even though I don't know the price of gold now. Aside from that bitcoin is easy to earn than gold. In bitcoin you just need a internet and device to earn it and its hassle free when it comes in withdrawal.
and true bitcoin can be used anytime and can be utilized for anything else gold does tend to be used as jewelry and not a good investment, I think this is the reason why people prefer bitcoin rather than gold, the relative gold value this stable is offensive with the value of flexible bitcoin prices

Ajan08

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:20:23 AM

Apparently, Bitcoin is more popular than gold among investors.
Is it just hype or something fundamental about the digital currency. It’s hard to say. What’s not hard to say is that there’s a growing mistrust of national currencies, following dubious government policies, which has pushed people into Bitcoin.Then there are a couple of advantages that make Bitcoin better than gold, at least for the millennial generation, which understands the digital currency better than the baby-boomer generation.Unlike gold, for instance, Bitcoin is a convenient medium of payments around the globe, though for a limited number of transactions.Then, there’s scarcity. Bitcoin supply is expected to be limited to 21 million. The supply of gold, on the other hand, is expected to increase anytime its price rises, as it provides an incentive for gold miners to mine for gold.To be fair, gold has its own advantages, too. It can be used as an outright gift, to make jewelry, and in manufacturing of certain products.That’s why investors shouldn’t rush to substitute the yellow metal for the digital currency in their portfolio.Especially if they don’t quite understand the nature of the digital currency.
unixlynx

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:26:20 AM

it is like comparing a trashcan full of apples with apple's trashcan shaped mac pro Grin both have a worth and a specific operational area but can't be compared directly. if o n l y as a store of value i would split my investment but lean more towards gold.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Smart Contract Marketplace

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:15:28 PM

why gold is not decentralized... guys come on REAL GOLD is more decentralized than BTC.
Allmost every citrzen have something gold. Wedding rings? Girls like gold.
Production of gold is speard over world.
MINING GOLD IS DECENTRALIZED you can live in Kongo and look for gold in rivers !!!!
so mining of GOLD is better than bitcoin guys. Average joe can do this. in some areas.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
█  ▄▄▀▀          ▀▀▄▄  █
█ █   ██▄▄     ▄██   █ █
█ █   ▄ ▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀██   █ █
█ █   ███▄ ▀▀██ ██   █ █
█ █   ██      ▀ ██   █ █
█ █   ██        ██   █ █
█  ▀▀▄▄          ▄▄▀▀  █
 ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄  ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▄▄▀▀
Modex              
SMART CONTRACT MARKETPLACE
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
TWITTER          LINKEDIN          SLACK
▬▬▬▬▬    FACEBOOK          TELEGRAM    ▬▬▬▬▬
..DEVELOP  ●  DISTRIBUTE  ●  DEPLOY..
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
cryptobiker

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:22:20 PM

https://getabitcoin.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/goldvsbitcoinvsdollar.png

Excellent description (PERIOD)
Bayrem

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:24:27 PM

gold is hard to find but bitcoin is every where now you can get some bitcoins online without any problems so i think for normal people bitcoin is better than gold
pushups44

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 11:25:44 PM

People are forgetting that gold cannot be hacked like bitcoin. Also, given bitcoin's status as a fringe currency in many places, it is less liquid than gold. I don't think both are mutually exclusive like some believe. I think they are complementary and are two forms of alternative investments.

█   EverMarkets | Trade stock, bond, commodity futures on blockchain   █
$20B+ Market ★ Ripe for DisruptionMassive Growth, esp in Asia
» ANN Thread | » Twitter» Reddit | » Slack | Token sale upcoming
HasHe

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:31:38 PM

Yes,bitcoin seems to be better than gold in many aspects.
Bitcoin could be easily stored in a wallet unlike gold which has to be stored physically.
Bitcoin could be easily sold any time with just a click from our laptop or system but gold could not be sold like that.
Bitcoin could be easily transacted all over the world instantly but gold could not be done so.
Bitcoins could be used even to buy any products and to pay for services.But nothing could be bought directly with gold.It has to be converted in to fiat currency to buy any thing.

xbl1008

Activity: 98

SMOKE EXCHANGE

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:35:41 PM

yes now that the price of bitcoin is higher than the price of gold bar. of course both are treated as safe haven assets but bitcoin has the potential to grow much faster despite that SEC is not yet listing it as a form of asset and bitcoin is more flexible than precious metals for it can be sold straight online..

SMOKE EXCHANGE         A REVOLUTION IN ADVERTISING FOR THE BILLION DOLLAR MARIJUANA INDUSTRY
JOIN THE PRESALE 50% BONUS | STARTS SEPT. 30
HOMEPAGE BITCOINTALK INSTAGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER SLACK TELEGRAM
mornabo

Activity: 616

APLYYsr1AWYQWAZpU35Sh9ZThKh2CngFx5

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:38:34 PM

and true bitcoin can be used anytime and can be utilized for anything else gold does tend to be used as jewelry and not a good investment, I think this is the reason why people prefer bitcoin rather than gold, the relative gold value this stable is offensive with the value of flexible bitcoin prices
I think if gold is not a good investment as you said, surely millions of people on earth will not invest in gold? but the fact almost family in the world certainly have gold investment ? you say that gold is a beautiful jewelry right ? and that's what keeps the gold have high price, because gold is a beautiful jewelry and difficult to find thats make gold worth to invest

█████  ██      ████████  ██████  ██████  ███    ███ ███    ███ ██    ██ ███    ██ ██ ████████ ██    ██      ██████  ██████  ██ ███    ██
██   ██ ██         ██    ██      ██    ██ ████  ████ ████  ████ ██    ██ ████   ██ ██    ██     ██  ██      ██      ██    ██ ██ ████   ██
███████ ██         ██    ██      ██    ██ ██ ████ ██ ██ ████ ██ ██    ██ ██ ██  ██ ██    ██      ████       ██      ██    ██ ██ ██ ██  ██
██   ██ ██         ██    ██      ██    ██ ██  ██  ██ ██  ██  ██ ██    ██ ██  ██ ██ ██    ██       ██        ██      ██    ██ ██ ██  ██ ██
██   ██ ███████    ██     ██████  ██████  ██      ██ ██      ██  ██████  ██   ████ ██    ██       ██         ██████  ██████  ██ ██   ████

▄█████▄▄      ▄▄█▄▄      ▄▄█████▄   
 ▄██████████▄  █████████  ▄██████████▄
█████████████▄ █████████ ▄█████████████
 ████████████  █████████  ████████████
  ▀████████▀  ███████████  ▀████████▀   
 ▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄ 
 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██ 
▄██████████████████ ██████████████████▄
██████████████████   ██████████████████
█████████████████     █████████████████
███████████████         ███████████████
 ████████████             ████████████
 ███████████               ███████████
  █████████▀               ▀█████████ 
   ████████                 ████████   
     █████▀                 ▀█████     
      ▀███                   ███▀       
         █                   █           

██     ██ ███████     ██████  ███████  ██████ ██ ██████  ███████     ████████ ██   ██ ███████     ███████ ██    ██ ████████ ██    ██ ██████  ███████
██     ██ ██          ██   ██ ██      ██      ██ ██   ██ ██             ██    ██   ██ ██          ██      ██    ██    ██    ██    ██ ██   ██ ██     
██  █  ██ █████       ██   ██ █████   ██      ██ ██   ██ █████          ██    ███████ █████       █████   ██    ██    ██    ██    ██ ██████  █████   
██ ███ ██ ██          ██   ██ ██      ██      ██ ██   ██ ██             ██    ██   ██ ██          ██      ██    ██    ██    ██    ██ ██   ██ ██     
 ███ ███  ███████     ██████  ███████  ██████ ██ ██████  ███████        ██    ██   ██ ███████     ██       ██████     ██     ██████  ██   ██ ███████
 ANN  BOUNTY  SONOHUB  eSPORTS  WEBWALLET 
Jeger

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:46:30 PM

Yes technically Bitcoin is way way way better than any currencies or Gold. You can bring your cryptocurrencies anywhere in the world as long as you remember 12 word phrase or you have a flashdisk containing your private key or you have your paper wallet or even just your phone! You can transfer $$$ worth of Bitcoin for less than $10 in fees and get it transferred to other part of the world in less than 30 minutes. Also Bitcoin is immune to war, disaster, and etc because it is a digital asset.

Conevesses1976

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:43:44 AM

It is simpler to retailer gold than constantly preserve a community of blockchain.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.