Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:48:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Could Bitcoin ever replace conventional money?  (Read 13813 times)
manhwa

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:16:27 AM

of course not. we still need real money. bitcoin can use with internet. it would be very inconvenient if there is no internet.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rishabh riyz

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:12:14 PM

I believe bitcoins can replace conventional money,
The potential of BTC is increasing with increase in users and the acceptance , many big companies like dell , Microsoft and website's like steam accepts BTC , we are coming to hear about more and more companies opening the gates of bitcoins by making them a way of payment.

Surely BTC  would have to face government , government would definitely want some control over Bitcoins to charge taxes , they won't just allow any decentalised digital currency to overpass their native currency.
Oroplata

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:04:29 PM

In my opinion bitcoin can never replace conventional money, because bitcoin is decentralized. A conventional money can be replaced by a different type and new crypto currency that is favorable to the country's own government standard.
SilverChromia

Activity: 357

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:23:32 AM

No and i think that will never happen because we all know that bitcoin from the start is only a Cryptocurrency and its good if he will stay like that to avoid having a bad image or bad reputation in a lof of peoples eye in every part of the world. I think if they do that some contries goverment will make a move to block that because if that will happen i think it will be a greedy move for bitcoin and that will not accept by the goverments

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     Pre-sale: December 2018
██ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:32:44 AM

Bitcoin can never replace conventional money because bitcoin is decentralized crypto currency and not governed or having control of any government.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:47:47 AM

As long as the government protects conventional money, it will be difficult to replace fiat money, we all know that bitcoin difficulties to be used legally in the country is due to decentralization so it is feared to disrupt the price of goods or commodities.

That is correct, the governments bias towards their national currency is the reason why i don't think bitcoin can be a substitute currency for fiats because they will like to control it and manipulate their ways with the help of the central bank and since bitcoin is decentralized and wouldn't be possible to control i don;t think it will be feasible to replace fiats in any country.
w33man

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:53:16 AM

Could Bitcoin ever replace conventional money?

In the future, perhaps it could. With today’s advanced technology, it’s not hard to tell that it will be more advanced in the future, and we may not need conventional money anymore since everything will transacted using computers and the internet by that time.
JohnHero

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:54:19 AM

No because it's too slow!

I agree, for the masses it's too slow. But, cryptocurrencies overall will be able to!
JTASSOCIATES

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:00:56 PM

We have to keep in mind very clearly that bitcoin is here not to replace anything. Bitcoin is invented for the convenience for digital concept and which can be accessed by all and anywhere.

About replacing conventional Money, first we have to accept that bitcoin is too young and it is performing very well and good giving returns to its investors. If see the volume of Bitcoin roll around is not sufficient enough to used by every one and each and every government has a huge volume of currency and its own value which cannot be finished by cryptocurrency what could be happen is countries can add cryptocurrency as their mode of payment or their own cryptocurrency only time has to tell what will be in future changes.

▂▂▃▃  TRADE CRYPTOCURRENCIES | INDEXES | FUNDS ▃▃▂▂
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬● BITOTAL.COM ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
░▒▓█ DEPOSIT BONUS | 0% TRADE FEES | WIDE COIN OFFER | EXCLUSIVE ICO'S █▓▒░
dbutp

Activity: 171

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:19:04 PM

Bitcoin can replace conventional money in some cases but can not be replaced completely. Although bitcoins are developing and popular, money usually affects people more.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
congtuan001122asd

Activity: 186

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:23:40 PM

bitcoin can not replace conventional money. It can only be used in some countries, in some cases. The goal of many people when investing in bitcoin is to make a lot of money. Money usually affects people a lots.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:41:10 PM

No and i think that will never happen because we all know that bitcoin from the start is only a Cryptocurrency and its good if he will stay like that to avoid having a bad image or bad reputation in a lof of peoples eye in every part of the world. I think if they do that some contries goverment will make a move to block that because if that will happen i think it will be a greedy move for bitcoin and that will not accept by the goverments

The answer is no, we need to understand the difference between conventional money and bitcoin. Bitcoin is an electronic money and won't get the bitcoin with everyone. But traditional cash like Dollar, Euro, Pounds, Rupees etc. , are used by the numerous people and also they are all accepted worldwide and also legal, but bitcoin legal only in few countries, so to replace conventional money is not possible.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
Delarock

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:53:19 PM

I dont think this would happen for now because bitcoin is not stable. Government still did not have plans to legalized bitcoin here even in my country but some did. Also, other people in my country doesnt know bitcoin and dont have an idea whats the use of it.
BlasterS

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:11:09 AM

I think in this generation nothing is such impossible to happen.
There is chance in future and I am looking forward on that. Having a standard currency for all country is a big thing and convenience for everybody since they help to establish a civilized system for a great future.
Havven

Activity: 97

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:19:40 AM

It could. If the technology continues to improve, and if friction continues to be eliminated, then there's a real possibility it could become dominant in the future.

An Australian economics professor has predicted that electronic currency such as Bitcoin will replace paper cash within a decade. Others believe this prediction is unrealistic given the slow adoption of the digital currency. But, all sides agree that digital currency will have an influence on the fiat currency systems of the world.
Do you have a link for this?
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:25:47 AM

I think this is not possible because its really hard to replace our money in despite of that there are some people who did not know how to use our new technology and there are some many process to replace it.A digital currency is for investing only and we cannot use it as a cash or as fast we needed it  
Walastik

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:50:58 AM

Lately it seems like everyone, from technology futurists to bloggers and journalists, has been loudly predicting that Bitcoin, or some other “universally accepted and untraceable” digital currency, is poised to replace cash. Almost every other day, another article is published praising Bitcoin as the next great payment instrument set to overtake traditional currency as the preferred payment method of the masses.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:29:18 PM

Lately it seems like everyone, from technology futurists to bloggers and journalists, has been loudly predicting that Bitcoin, or some other “universally accepted and untraceable” digital currency, is poised to replace cash. Almost every other day, another article is published praising Bitcoin as the next great payment instrument set to overtake traditional currency as the preferred payment method of the masses.

If bitcoin will begin to participate in cooperation with governments and banks then it is possible to imagine that with the time blockchain technology and bitcoin will replace modern money and bank system.
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:29:59 AM

I don’t think paper money will not end up like that, Bitcoin will not replace paper money and I guess bitcoin is not intended to replace it but rather to improve it. We all know that there are some technicalities that happen while transactions are being process that lead to the people finding a new form of transaction with better and secure platform.
Blockchain and bitcoin proves that way and it brings the access back into the hands of the people. In other side, we still need paper money for some areas that not have access to the latest technology. Paper money is simple and also regulated by the government which is hard to eliminate. But we didn’t know, we’ll see what will happen in the future.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
dante golo

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:39:25 AM

If to replace may be very difficult but if for the original currency competitor is very suitable Because bitcoin prices often experience a considerable increase from there will make more and more fans are getting attracted to bitcoin as a place of entry and human welfare can be achieved without any shortcomings at all .

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: