Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:16:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price  (Read 7061 times)
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 08:50:34 AM

No one can stop this bitcoin rampage, everyday the price keeps on increasing like there is no end. I wonder if the price will reach  5k this year makes everybody happy.

This rampage can be stop by some major FUD even if the price keeps on increasing everyday.  Remember what happen a few months ago?  Bitcoin ws going uphill that time when several exchanges announced something.  The price crumbles down to less than $1000 in just one night.  So I guess we should not be confident on this price increase.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 10:32:42 AM
Last edit: May 23, 2017, 10:53:12 AM by deisik

No one can stop this bitcoin rampage, everyday the price keeps on increasing like there is no end. I wonder if the price will reach  5k this year makes everybody happy.

This rampage can be stop by some major FUD even if the price keeps on increasing everyday.  Remember what happen a few months ago?  Bitcoin ws going uphill that time when several exchanges announced something.  The price crumbles down to less than $1000 in just one night.  So I guess we should not be confident on this price increase

In fact, we shouldn't be confident in any substantial price increase

Since this is all speculation and hardly anything beyond that (this is also the reason why there is no upper limit on price growth either). Right now Bitcoin price suffered something like a minor correction, as if it has stumbled on something. And that something might be the allegedly secret agreement between major Bitcoin miners and "stock holders" in respect to future updates (SegWit and 2 megabyte hard fork). Somehow, the draft of this agreement has become quickly and widely known to the Bitcoin public soon after the meeting, and, as to me, that doesn't look as coincidental

nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 12:50:18 PM

The price of bitcoin is a bit meaningless outside of the bitcoin user community as not many places use bitcoin or depends on bitcoin. Bitcoin marketcap is also very small compared to the world financial system so right now the impact is very miniscule.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
DRaGoN RaNTaRo

Activity: 319
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 01:51:56 PM

The price of bitcoin is a bit meaningless outside of the bitcoin user community as not many places use bitcoin or depends on bitcoin. Bitcoin marketcap is also very small compared to the world financial system so right now the impact is very miniscule.
The people who are holding the coin does have meaning for the effort they took when the price was half this price and they will have a good profit and the market rally is because there are huge investments coming into bitcoin and other alt coins and it is really hard to predict how much more is the rally.
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 02:06:30 PM

The current price shows that is never too late to get the bitcoins and have the chance for profit. If price continues to go up so big time like now I think everyone would have the chance to get their share just if you play smart. By now everyone also fera that some big dump could happen but I can't see it at the horizont.

malaj
wicaksono

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 02:52:15 PM

I do not know what impact bitcoin is causing in the world's finances, but I only know that in the near future bitcoin will be legalized in some countries.
Maybe that's why bitcoin prices soaring
SingAlong

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:15:41 PM

The current price shows that is never too late to get the bitcoins and have the chance for profit. If price continues to go up so big time like now I think everyone would have the chance to get their share just if you play smart. By now everyone also fera that some big dump could happen but I can't see it at the horizont.
It will undergo price correction though it will not revert to its price back it was when the year started but rather increase enough. But also some say that the price we have today will stabilize for weeks and go dump when it reach $2800 just before $3000.

The thing is that it affects the rates in relation to the rising of Bitcoin's price and I just don't mean in exchange from fiat to Bitcoin and vice versa but to other rates we have that is the payment in service offers and campaigns also.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
MikeWIN

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 08:03:16 PM

Taking into account the PR that is currently then it probably price will increase for a bit more but for how long no-one knows. Would be great to get statistics about the freuquency from press releases with the btc price  Cool
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:29:52 PM

Let us say that the price of bitcoin will rally to $3000 without any correction and we will be seeing more investments even when there is a small correction i am certain that people who purchased the coin when the price was below $1000 would book their profits,but the rally is still going hot and i already booked  my profit for now and i am waiting for some correction.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1670

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:43:27 PM

Let us say that the price of bitcoin will rally to $3000 without any correction and we will be seeing more investments even when there is a small correction i am certain that people who purchased the coin when the price was below $1000 would book their profits,but the rally is still going hot and i already booked  my profit for now and i am waiting for some correction.

People everday are booking their profits. But we can't felt it because there are more buyers than sellers. And the one that sells eventually end up buying again and regretting that they sell it because the price is going further north. That's why its better to hold and don't think that any dump with happened, because its unlikely.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:48:57 PM

I do not know what impact bitcoin is causing in the world's finances, but I only know that in the near future bitcoin will be legalized in some countries.
Maybe that's why bitcoin prices soaring
The bitcoin price is making people to concentrate their minds to bitcoin. The investors are taking interest to invest in bitcoin and the news channels are also taking their interests in it and they are publishing the news of bitcoin price and are inviting people to invest in it. That will affect the finance in a way that most of the money will be shifted to bitcoin.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 10:17:58 PM

This can be meaningless if we can't use it in real life bitcoin price bitcoin price is making up by people they are making bitcoin more in demand also they want to bitcoin volume stays up after holding too much they want to have a good profit in the future that is why they pumping this coin like theres no more tomorrow.

Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 08:44:43 PM

Bitcoin is moving to $2000 today. What is the impact of this geometrical price movement to the world financial system? Let us discuss.

Bitcoin and my currency will not take any effect because they are different things.
Just 1 for sure that when bitcoin reach $ 2000 , it become my greatest investation I've ever had and I'm glad that I'm ever know bitcoin
Yeah the bitcoin reached $2450 tonight is the historical moment for the BTC and its users that another milestone has been achieved. I am very happy at the moment because my prediction of the price $2400 was till the end of the current month. I am Glad that it happened sooner.
thebestgamer

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 09:20:35 PM

I hope it can push past 2500 with force so that there wont be a huge dump and prices will keep going up. Im bullish for bitcoin for the next year for sure.
karmaho

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 09:35:05 PM

Bitcoin is moving to $2000 today. What is the impact of this geometrical price movement to the world financial system? Let us discuss.

Bitcoin and my currency will not take any effect because they are different things.
Just 1 for sure that when bitcoin reach $ 2000 , it become my greatest investation I've ever had and I'm glad that I'm ever know bitcoin
Yeah the bitcoin reached $2450 tonight is the historical moment for the BTC and its users that another milestone has been achieved. I am very happy at the moment because my prediction of the price $2400 was till the end of the current month. I am Glad that it happened sooner.

wow that was a good prediction. I had a target of 2000 dollars for the end of this month. I sold a couple bitcoins at 2000. I am glad I didnt sell all of it. I think we will be able to hit 3000 before the end of next month.
NY-city

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 10:09:30 PM

wow that was a good prediction. I had a target of 2000 dollars for the end of this month. I sold a couple bitcoins at 2000. I am glad I didnt sell all of it. I think we will be able to hit 3000 before the end of next month.
Then that you sounded to you 2000 dollars for one Bitcoin, I think It's no longer true and this is primarily because Bitcoin has crossed this side and will skyrocket to 3000 dollars for one Bitcoin This in my opinion

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 10:13:47 PM

Then that you sounded to you 2000 dollars for one Bitcoin, I think It's no longer true and this is primarily because Bitcoin has crossed this side and will skyrocket to 3000 dollars for one Bitcoin This in my opinion
The price now is not yet fully maximized and yes $3,000 for the price of bitcoin is very possible because of the hot news which is the activation of segwit, if this kind of event will continue and succeed then even the $3,000 price is very easy for bitcoin and i heard some rumors that it can go up to $10,000 until the next year and who knows, just keep collecting and holding bitcoin.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 10:16:30 PM

The marketcap is increasing day by day and much of the money of the world is shifting in bitcoin and many people already are withdrawing their money from banks and are depositing to invest in bitcoin so I think that is a good effect on the economy of the world.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 270

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 10:23:17 PM

Price seems harder to predict now.  It keeps on increasing probably the after effect of several countries adoption.  And I believe it will keep on increasing since lots of major company are now joining Bitcoin ecosystem.  What worries me is the crash after this hype and I hope it won't happen.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:38:15 PM

Price seems harder to predict now.  It keeps on increasing probably the after effect of several countries adoption.  And I believe it will keep on increasing since lots of major company are now joining Bitcoin ecosystem.  What worries me is the crash after this hype and I hope it won't happen.
I hope also it wont happen because you see the price is very high and what if most of the people holding bitcoin decide to sell their bitcoin for sure the price dump and crush. The price is contiously increasing and I believe bitcoin will reach $3000-$4000. Yes its hard to predict what is the price of bitcoin in the future but in prediction it will reach $3000-$4000 in this year 2017. Many people holding their bitcoin so its better if you hold your bitcoin too and buy bitcoin its not too late the price will increase in the next months but invest only you can afford to lose.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print