Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:10:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 352 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay  (Read 148798 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 04:20:15 AM

Allow me to share my take and move on. DNotes is one of the most fair and respectful communities in our industry. It is not unreasonable for me the add that our core team has been practically selfless. No one has to do anything, yet what we have accomplished is immense. That is what drives me. I am very proud to be a part of this team. Without them we would be just one among 5,000 + coins with a wish to get rich soon. But then, you should be your own judge whether DNotes is right for you.

On the lighter note, I am happy to confirm that DNotes 2.0 lunch is a success, with no major issues reported. A big thank you to our core team working alongside with our partner Geneca. We did it and positioned to do a lot more in the years ahead.
From the outside, this is a “quite period” for us until April 16, 2018 when the soft deadline kicks in – when the old DNotes will not be minable in exchange for DNotes 2.0.

If you have not done so, we encourage you to make arrangement to swap your old DNotes for DNotes 2.0 and start earning CRISP reward for balance held in your account every thirty days. You can still swap your DNotes after the soft deadline beyond April 16, 2018. The verification process will be significantly more complex and will take a lot longer. On October 1, 2018, 75% of any unclaimed DNotes will be used as part of the guarantee funds held in DNotesVault. We will continue to process and verify requests for coin swap until further notice.

Rest assured that getting DNotes listed on other exchanges is now one of our highest priorities. I am personally working on it with the full support of our team. From my vantage point, the future is looking very bright for DNotes. This is our turn to shine.  It pays to be patience over the long term.

Agreed, the launch has gone very well, and Geneca has been amazing to work with. We will be working on some final touches to get the DNotesVault back up and make it easier for future swaps.

Any new DNotes mined after April 16th, 2018 will not be eligible for swap to DNotes 2.0. All DNotes mined prior to April 16th will still be eligible for the swap, just not newly mined DNotes after the date.

DCEBrief

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:44:58 PM

I need to update this introduction on one of the forums. It can be shorter if possible, but what I'm looking for is what are the absolute most important things we can say about DNotes that will get the readers attention? The last two paragraphs are great, unless there is something that needs updating. In other words, how do I breathe a little life into the first two paragraphs in as few words as possible?  Grin

Switch to proof of stake (POS), and..........?

DNotes is a blockchain-powered digital currency and payment system.  Launched in February 2014, DNotes has spent the last four years avoiding the industry hype, and focusing instead on strategically building an integrated ecosystem that will  allow for rapid scaling as a global digital currency, and act as a bridge between decentralized digital currency and the centralized world of finance and commerce. DNotes has differentiated itself from the competition - it is not just another cryptocurrency that targets a niche market or provides only a single service or blockchain solution, but an entire ecosystem that works in synergy to meet the needs of everyone globally.

The upgraded DNotes 2.0  will see a programming language change from the industry standard of using multiple sources, to a more cohesive business friendly C#. This will give us a competitive edge in smart-contract and blockchain application development, because our code base will be cleaner and made up of less patchwork. The upgraded currency, with a 2% - 4% Proof of Stake interest payment, can be used globally by anyone or any sized business - as a supplement to fiat currency, as an investment with no barrier to entry, as a lifeline to those that have no banking access, as an instant and virtually fee-less form of monetary remittance to other countries, as inflation protection against a failing fiat currency, and as a way to avoid currency exchange fees, bank fees, credit card fees, etc...

The DNotes 2.0 blockchain upgrade will provide for business blockchain development, tokenization, smart contracts, and innovative turnkey solutions. Planned for 2018 is Next Gen VC, a division of DNotes Global, which will help take select companies to the next level by offering: crowdfunding, issuance of digital asset tokens, a full array of consulting services including many innovative blockchain applications and smart contracts, as well as other cutting edge technologies using the DNotes blockchain.

DNotes Global Inc has been created to hold all of DNotes properties, and will provide intrinsic value to the currency as the value of the company rises. Every DNotes holder will have a stake in this company as the currency will own up to 25% of the company. Future plans for the company include an exchange, bank, global payment network, multi-currency cards, bank partnerships, mergers and acquisitions, and much more. A full array of frictionless financial services will enable account holders to save, store, spend, convert, and transfer DNotes as easily as any fiat currency.

Hi, Chase. This isn't shorter (no surprise, coming from me), but there may be one or two ideas that you can use. In my real-world, offline discussions with people I meet, they seem most interested in the 'big picture' vision that makes DNotes so different from most other digital currencies (or all of them, if we're being brutally honest). Anyway, here's my five-minute quick offering:

DNotes is a blockchain-powered digital currency and payment system that was first launched in February 2014. From the beginning, though, it was always a digital currency with a different sort of vision. While others in the cryptocurrency space have focused on niche markets and highly-targeted use cases, DNotes has been singularly focused on one overriding goal: to become a truly global supplemental digital currency that can offer increased financial inclusion and empowerment to everyone around the world.

Part of that vision involves a recognition that mass acceptance and adoption are unlikely to occur by accident – but without that acceptance and adoption, the true promise of digital currency can never be realized. That’s why the DNotes team has committed to a proactive approach to facilitating awareness, acceptance, and adoption. It is also why DNotes has developed an entire ecosystem designed to serve as a bridge between the existing worlds of finance and commerce and the new world of decentralized digital currency.

DNotes Global, Inc. was created to develop, strengthen, and nurture that ecosystem, providing proactive leadership to facilitate awareness, acceptance, and adoption. Together, the company and the ecosystem drive DNotes toward its goals, offering leadership without centralized control. At the same time, DNotes Global’s status as a profit-generating company is designed to drive the currency’s value, with the currency’s 25% of the company providing DNotes with tangible, intrinsic value.

With the launch of DNotes 2.0, the company is accelerating its efforts to achieve digital currency’s true promise of a world in which everyone can enjoy true financial inclusion and empowerment. A world where everyone can be his or her own bank. A world where people of all walks of life can gain access to the business capital, resources, and financial services they need to truly fulfill their human potential.

The decentralized, people-empowering digital world of tomorrow may seem like a distant dream, but DNotes is committed to making it a reality – and with it, all the promised benefits that digital currency can offer to ordinary people everywhere.

Thanks Ken! That is actually much more appropriate (and easily understood) for the location it will be posted on. There is a link to the whitepaper right below the intro, so anyone that wants more detail on features and tech doesn't have far to go.  Smiley

Thanks, Chase. Glad some of it was useful. Smiley
TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:49:20 PM

Allow me to share my take and move on. DNotes is one of the most fair and respectful communities in our industry. It is not unreasonable for me the add that our core team has been practically selfless. No one has to do anything, yet what we have accomplished is immense. That is what drives me. I am very proud to be a part of this team. Without them we would be just one among 5,000 + coins with a wish to get rich soon. But then, you should be your own judge whether DNotes is right for you.

On the lighter note, I am happy to confirm that DNotes 2.0 lunch is a success, with no major issues reported. A big thank you to our core team working alongside with our partner Geneca. We did it and positioned to do a lot more in the years ahead.
From the outside, this is a “quite period” for us until April 16, 2018 when the soft deadline kicks in – when the old DNotes will not be minable in exchange for DNotes 2.0.

If you have not done so, we encourage you to make arrangement to swap your old DNotes for DNotes 2.0 and start earning CRISP reward for balance held in your account every thirty days. You can still swap your DNotes after the soft deadline beyond April 16, 2018. The verification process will be significantly more complex and will take a lot longer. On October 1, 2018, 75% of any unclaimed DNotes will be used as part of the guarantee funds held in DNotesVault. We will continue to process and verify requests for coin swap until further notice.

Rest assured that getting DNotes listed on other exchanges is now one of our highest priorities. I am personally working on it with the full support of our team. From my vantage point, the future is looking very bright for DNotes. This is our turn to shine.  It pays to be patience over the long term.

Agreed, the launch has gone very well, and Geneca has been amazing to work with. We will be working on some final touches to get the DNotesVault back up and make it easier for future swaps.

Any new DNotes mined after April 16th, 2018 will not be eligible for swap to DNotes 2.0. All DNotes mined prior to April 16th will still be eligible for the swap, just not newly mined DNotes after the date.

Great comments from everyone. I think it's very important that people ask questions and share thoughts for us to consider -- we're the development side of a currency ecosystem that we all jointly own. If somebody has a question, then it is likely that many more people who just read this forum will have the same question, and here is a great place for us to answer them. The beautiful thing about this community is that we are all working towards mutual goals -- one of the key concepts covered in Alan's book. From the beginning DNotes have laid out a strategic path, and been very open about the route that we are taking. This has always been to do the 'right things, the right way, at the right time', and revolves around the concept of building a tower one block at a time.

For example, if you imagined each of the following as a sequential block used for construction: Research, then become experts, release a currency, operate that currency and begin building an ecosystem around it, ensure that we do our absolute best to meet every target we set ourselves to build a consistent and verifiable track record that proves that we are trustworthy (a crucial component of business success and investor trust -- & often achieved by keeping our projects private until we are near release to minimise the chances of delays), study our rivals intensely as though we are building a dossier on a rival NFL team to see what is working and what is not so that all of our commitments and development decisions are consistent with what we know works, [we are doing everything from here concurrently] and then build on those findings, begin marketing drive & investor networking, begin to rapidly scale the size of our operation and business ecosystem, get listed on exchanges, continue our commitment to becoming at least as good as the best of the competition, and then surpass them by making the best use of our unique value proposition. All of this done with the view to build fundamental value into the DNotes currency over time through business equity support to protect investor interests, which will also allow us to capture as many users as possible with our drive to make that currency useful by building what is necessary to make DNotes useable in the real world.

It all makes for a carefully crafted plan, that responds to the most urgent industry needs and logical steps for progression, wrapped in the knowledge that execution is paramount. A good idea is worth very little by itself, barely even a cup of coffee shouted while it's shared. What matters, is the flawless execution of that idea. Sometimes flawless execution means waiting longer to let the industry mature so you have knowledge of what is working, or waiting until all your resources are available and in place to make successful execution a reality. I don't want to restart a conversation about the exchange issue, but my view would be that by the aforementioned brick example, that we are currently building trust and reputation in the cryptosphere and also the traditional investor community who will separate with hard earned money for DNotes Global to operate with, and provide an attractive return on investment. The last four years we have built a reputation and community that we are proud of. We're just like an NFL team -- we have studied the strategies that work and those that do not, researched the other team, studied the rules of the game, engaged with the governing bodies who enable / facilitate the game, looked for the best players who want to play with the vision that we think the game is best played so that we can consistently win matches against any opposition, and started working with promoters to build our teams fan base. What we are still looking for, are larger stadiums to play the game in, so that we can host more fans! As our fan base grows, so too will the stream of requests to large stadium owners to host them!

Fans are incredibly important in sport, and they are too in our community! Fans support us, even if they can't make the game. Sometimes, however, fans may want to become cheerleaders, and be more vocal about their support and bring more attention to each game played beyond just what happens on the field. The cheerleaders do what they can to excite the fans and support the team, while the players on the field do what they've set out to do. I think that should summarise how we view our work breakdown. Incredibly to date, the DNotes development team have all worked on a volunteer basis, contributing up to just over four years of full time effort (plus weekends), and/or invested their own money to meet all of the necessary expenses getting the project to where it is. Just imagine what will be possible with outside money? And where our investors are rewarded with real equity in DNotes' future!

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 05:24:01 PM

The DNotesVault is back online!

Please be aware:
-All accounts have been moved to dashboard.
-All deposits will be delayed.
-All withdrawals will be delayed. Including Vault User to Vault User.
-There is a new tab labeled historic. These are your old DNotes accounts.
-There will be some discrepancy between old and new accounts where there are future payments pending.
-All future payments are on hold.

New CoinSwap Process

DNotesVault Users
If you have a DNotesVault account. Simply login, click on the historic tab, copy the address for the account you would like to deposit your old DNotes to and be swapped. Send your DNotes to that address.
Your new DNotes 2.0 will be deposited in the corresponding DNotes 2.0 account in your DNotesVault. Please note, we will not be immediately swapping the DNotes and will likely delay the process. If you need assistance, please contact us via email at contact@dnotescoin.com.

Non-DNotesVault Users
Please continue to use the following form: https://goo.gl/forms/MMAKqbqejd1rwf1m2

Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:56:26 PM

Rest assured that getting DNotes listed on other exchanges is now one of our highest priorities. I am personally working on it with the full support of our team. From my vantage point, the future is looking very bright for DNotes. This is our turn to shine.  It pays to be patience over the long term.

Great comments from everyone. I think it's very important that people ask questions and share thoughts for us to consider -- we're the development side of a currency ecosystem that we all jointly own. If somebody has a question, then it is likely that many more people who just read this forum will have the same question, and here is a great place for us to answer them. The beautiful thing about this community is that we are all working towards mutual goals -- one of the key concepts covered in Alan's book. From the beginning DNotes have laid out a strategic path, and been very open about the route that we are taking. This has always been to do the 'right things, the right way, at the right time', and revolves around the concept of building a tower one block at a time.

For example, if you imagined each of the following as a sequential block used for construction: Research, then become experts, release a currency, operate that currency and begin building an ecosystem around it, ensure that we do our absolute best to meet every target we set ourselves to build a consistent and verifiable track record that proves that we are trustworthy (a crucial component of business success and investor trust -- & often achieved by keeping our projects private until we are near release to minimise the chances of delays), study our rivals intensely as though we are building a dossier on a rival NFL team to see what is working and what is not so that all of our commitments and development decisions are consistent with what we know works, [we are doing everything from here concurrently] and then build on those findings, begin marketing drive & investor networking, begin to rapidly scale the size of our operation and business ecosystem, get listed on exchanges, continue our commitment to becoming at least as good as the best of the competition, and then surpass them by making the best use of our unique value proposition. All of this done with the view to build fundamental value into the DNotes currency over time through business equity support to protect investor interests, which will also allow us to capture as many users as possible with our drive to make that currency useful by building what is necessary to make DNotes useable in the real world.

It all makes for a carefully crafted plan, that responds to the most urgent industry needs and logical steps for progression, wrapped in the knowledge that execution is paramount. A good idea is worth very little by itself, barely even a cup of coffee shouted while it's shared. What matters, is the flawless execution of that idea. Sometimes flawless execution means waiting longer to let the industry mature so you have knowledge of what is working, or waiting until all your resources are available and in place to make successful execution a reality. I don't want to restart a conversation about the exchange issue, but my view would be that by the aforementioned brick example, that we are currently building trust and reputation in the cryptosphere and also the traditional investor community who will separate with hard earned money for DNotes Global to operate with, and provide an attractive return on investment. The last four years we have built a reputation and community that we are proud of. We're just like an NFL team -- we have studied the strategies that work and those that do not, researched the other team, studied the rules of the game, engaged with the governing bodies who enable / facilitate the game, looked for the best players who want to play with the vision that we think the game is best played so that we can consistently win matches against any opposition, and started working with promoters to build our teams fan base. What we are still looking for, are larger stadiums to play the game in, so that we can host more fans! As our fan base grows, so too will the stream of requests to large stadium owners to host them!

Fans are incredibly important in sport, and they are too in our community! Fans support us, even if they can't make the game. Sometimes, however, fans may want to become cheerleaders, and be more vocal about their support and bring more attention to each game played beyond just what happens on the field. The cheerleaders do what they can to excite the fans and support the team, while the players on the field do what they've set out to do. I think that should summarise how we view our work breakdown. Incredibly to date, the DNotes development team have all worked on a volunteer basis, contributing up to just over four years of full time effort (plus weekends), and/or invested their own money to meet all of the necessary expenses getting the project to where it is. Just imagine what will be possible with outside money? And where our investors are rewarded with real equity in DNotes' future!

Thanks Tim, That is excellent.

Where can we find 12 more "TeeGees"? Lol. I can tell he read my book. Well, he assisted in writing one of the chapters (Ch.15) - The DNotes Story.

My book "Improve Your Odds - The Four Pillars of Business Success" is one of our strategic building blocks that Tim mentioned. It is also one of our pathways to the corporate world and beginning to get us a lot of exposure. I was just interviewed by At Home Show / National Radio Show / Canada yesterday. Over the next few weeks I have been booked for 3 interviews - This Week In America ( 180 markets nationally in the US), School for Startups Radio Network (Nationally Syndicated with 7 markets), and Eryic Dye - who interviewed me before.

Additionally, I have multiple requests to write articles for some significant publications.

I am keeping myself extremely busy and hope that you can see how the book can open doors and contribute to DNotes success in gaining mass adoption. I have donated the book to DNotes Global, Inc. with 100% royalty free contract.

Here are a few links you may want to checkout: CEOworld: http://ceoworld.biz/2018/03/23/is-your-entire-company-aligned-for-optimal-business-success/

Book Review: https://blogcritics.org/book-review-improve-your-odds-the-4-pillars-of-business-success-by-alan-yong/

Interview with Alan Yong: https://blogcritics.org/interview-alan-yong-author-of-improve-your-odds-the-four-pillars-of-business-success/

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 06:15:29 PM

Please be aware:
-There will be some discrepancy between old and new accounts where there are future payments pending.

New CoinSwap Process

DNotesVault Users
If you have a DNotesVault account. Simply login, click on the historic tab, copy the address for the account you would like to deposit your old DNotes to and be swapped. Send your DNotes to that address.
Your new DNotes 2.0 will be deposited in the corresponding DNotes 2.0 account in your DNotesVault. Please note, we will not be immediately swapping the DNotes and will likely delay the process. If you need assistance, please contact us via email at contact@dnotescoin.com.

Non-DNotesVault Users
Please continue to use the following form: https://goo.gl/forms/MMAKqbqejd1rwf1m2

For those that want to support the network, please make a withdrawal for DNotes 2.0 to your local wallet.

Please carefully create your desktop wallet.
Ideally you would create and encrypt your wallet in a fresh environment, free of viruses and malware, and encrypt the wallet. Then unlock your wallet for staking. Then bring it online in that fresh environment.
You may also use your on-screen keyboard on windows to enter passwords, which will help in prevent any keyloggers from stealing your password.
At a minimum, ensure you run a virus and malware scan, and turn off your wifi while setting up / encrypting / unlocking your wallet.

Also, be sure to make a backup of your wallet.dat file.

R-J-F

Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:03:08 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2018, 07:16:07 PM by R-J-F

I may have mentioned this before but, if not, I think DNotes could greatly benefit from being listed on KMD's BarterDEX exchange. This is "atomic swap" technology, no BS, no fees no personalities or bad actors. I believe it's free as well:

https://komodoplatform.com/decentralized-exchange/

There's an email to contact them if you are interested on that page. There are others building on this tech as well but KMD has been in the forefront of the tech for some time.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
DCEBrief

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:50:42 PM
Merited by R-J-F (2)

RBI Bars Regulated Financial Entities from Providing Services for Crypto Users

https://dcebrief.com/rbi-bars-regulated-financial-entities-from-providing-services-to-crypto-users/
R-J-F

Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:49:26 PM

RBI Bars Regulated Financial Entities from Providing Services for Crypto Users

https://dcebrief.com/rbi-bars-regulated-financial-entities-from-providing-services-to-crypto-users/

This type of behaviour by the banks will ultimately lead to their downfall or, at the very least, loss of prestige and sway over the financial systems. They can use whatever excuse the dart lands on today to distance themselves from crypto but, the real reason is competition. Never actually having had any, they don't know any other way to act outside of the "bull in a china" shop scenero.

If they would only step back and take a good hard look at the changing financial landscape, they would realize they are the dinosaurs and crypto is the comet filling more and more of what used to be blue sky every day. Shame really, we could have lead them back into the light...

PS: Apparently, this decision and announcement were made without the approval of the Indian Government which has been coming around to the pro crypto side of things lately. I'm going to get some Popcorn, this might get interesting...

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
Mbaker0510

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:25:39 PM

Why ist the Circulating Supply now 153.642.074 ?
20 mill Coins more?
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:43:35 PM

20 mill Coins more?

Hi Mbaker,

20,000,000 DNotes are allocated to DNotes Global, Inc for Development & Growth Fund. This has been the plan since the company was announced in 2016.

What's in it for DNotes holders? In an industry first, every DNotes stakeholder will have a small ownership stake in the company. Currently 25% (I believe) of the company is owned by DNotes the currency.

What good for DNotes Global is good for DNotes the currency, and vice versa!  Smiley

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 09:47:40 PM

DNotes 2.0 Release
New Features for DNotes 2.0
Switch from Proof Of Work to Proof Of Stake with ~2% annual staking reward.
Updated transaction fees to be destroyed.
Added display of DNotes and Wallet value in USD (based on coinmarketcap's API).
Added DNotes news feeds.
Added invoice number support for sending NOTE to an address. The format to specify an invoice number when sending to an address is (address)+(invoice number).
Added CRISP payouts for keeping NOTE Balance in the same address for a period of time. CRISP payouts happen approximately every month for balances that have remained at the same address.

If you are upgrading from the DNotes 2.0 Pre-Release Alpha
The DNotes 2.0 Pre-Release alpha blockchain is NOT compatible with the DNotes 2.0 Release. You will need to clear out all files in the %appdata%\DNotes2 folder of your windows computer before starting dnotes-qt.exe.

https://github.com/DNotesCoin/DNotes2.0/releases/tag/v2.0.0.0

Please be aware:

New CoinSwap Process

DNotesVault Users

Non-DNotesVault Users

DCEBrief

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:50:37 PM

Op-Ed: We Need Crypto Security Before Simplicity

https://dcebrief.com/op-ed-we-need-crypto-security-before-simplicity/
Btcmnr

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:57:03 PM

How is the testing going? Does everything work smoothly and on expectations?
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 10:01:21 PM

How is the testing going? Does everything work smoothly and on expectations?

Hi Btcmnr, everything running smooth! We are in full release. DNotesVault updated. Working on a few OS specific builds. Thank you!

Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:55:00 PM

Op-Ed: We Need Crypto Security Before Simplicity

https://dcebrief.com/op-ed-we-need-crypto-security-before-simplicity/

Excellent article Tim!

I had forgotten just how big the Mintpal fraud was. Unfortunately, I don't think this type of thing will end anytime soon, and I am very grateful that we have our own "online virtual fortress" to store our DNotes at.

"Web-accessible crypto vaults like Xapo, Coinbase and DNotes function like online virtual fortresses, keeping your crypto safe in cold storage in an offline computer, giving you ample time to detect unauthorized activity in your accounts."

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:05:23 PM

20 mill Coins more?

Hi Mbaker,

20,000,000 DNotes are allocated to DNotes Global, Inc for Development & Growth Fund. This has been the plan since the company was announced in 2016.

What's in it for DNotes holders? In an industry first, every DNotes stakeholder will have a small ownership stake in the company. Currently 25% (I believe) of the company is owned by DNotes the currency.

What good for DNotes Global is good for DNotes the currency, and vice versa!  Smiley

Thank you, Chase. Very well explained.

The cross-ownership of DNotes owning 25% of DNotes Global, Inc. (before dilution) and DNotes Global owning 20 million DNotes is an industry first. It will be one of our significant contributors to the success of both entities. This is a winning strategy few can replicate.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 11:07:30 PM

http://dnotescoin.com/exchange-notice-urgent-action-required-dnotes-2-0/

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 11:39:19 PM

I may have mentioned this before but, if not, I think DNotes could greatly benefit from being listed on KMD's BarterDEX exchange. This is "atomic swap" technology, no BS, no fees no personalities or bad actors. I believe it's free as well:

https://komodoplatform.com/decentralized-exchange/

There's an email to contact them if you are interested on that page. There are others building on this tech as well but KMD has been in the forefront of the tech for some time.

Thanks RJF! Definitely a consideration. I will look into it further as I have time, as I understand some forms of Atomic Swaps require SegWit, and there are other iterations that don't.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 11:54:55 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 01:01:06 AM by DNotes

Hi, I logged into my DNotesVault account a few moments and was rather surprised to see that I have LESS DNotes in my account than I did several days ago.

WTH? Please help/explain. Something is definitely not right.

Not to worry. Please email me login email at contact@dnotescoin.com. We will get it sorted

Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 352 »
  Print  

Jump to: