Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:43:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 352 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay  (Read 148798 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
BTCWise

Activity: 267
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 11:25:26 AM

Notice something incredible today!
Can anyone tell me what's happening with the price of DNotes. Its currently showing $2.55 per Note at https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dnotes/#charts
I hope this is not an error Grin

What is up with that anyway? Are they still pulling in YoBits data from the the old chain even though they know its bogus? Very odd that they are showing YoBit's volume as 100% and every other exchange as 0%.

Ive been wondering about that as well. Everyone keeps calling me at work to rave about how much its gone up even though I've told them not to pay attention to it 4 times.

Also whats happening to the https://www.nlexch.com/markets/notebtc exchange. It seems as though its up just not running. I was just curious.

Thanks for all the hard work Team & Community! Everything is looking great!

Lol I know how they felt. I nearly fell off my chair when I saw this price. Hopefully this will be the price per NOTE in the coming months. This will make staking DNotes incredibly profitable, especially for those who HODLd during the tough times.

BTCWise

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 11:28:35 AM

Can anyone tell me what's happening with the price of DNotes. Its currently showing $2.55 per Note at https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dnotes/#charts

This is based on TradeByTrade exchange. The volume was around $18. So this is just someone placing market order on a huge spread.

Thanks for the clarification ethos777. Wish you told a small white lie and said "oh, yes. that's the price of dnotes. i'm secretly a dnotes whale and decided to push up the price. this is my gift to the community Wink"

BTCWise

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 11:30:10 AM

this looks like a beautiful project, frankly I think that this project will achieve success. I have always been attracted to such projects since long ago. I wish you success

Hi aniden, this is a great project. Great community and an even greater team. Wish more people can notice the amount of work the admins put into DNotes. Stay tuned for more updates.

Welcome aniden and thank you BTCWise!

You are welcome DNotes, just said it like it is. Keep up the good work Smiley

BTCWise

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 11:33:14 AM

Can someone please tell me when we can expect to see some earnings from the 0.5% interest on our tokens in the DNotesVault? I know its distributed on a monthly basis. I just want to know when the does the month start and end?

The first round is effectively skipped, because we had to move the coins to different addresses to get them to everyone. I had the dates and blocks figured out, but I have to recheck. It may take a bit.

Thanks for the heads up. I was wondering why my balance hasn't increased yet.
Glad I'm not doing your job Wink Checking blocks and doing maths is not my strong point even tough I enjoy maths Smiley

BTCWise

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 11:38:54 AM

Can someone please tell me when we can expect to see some earnings from the 0.5% interest on our tokens in the DNotesVault? I know its distributed on a monthly basis. I just want to know when the does the month start and end?

The first round is effectively skipped, because we had to move the coins to different addresses to get them to everyone. I had the dates and blocks figured out, but I have to recheck. It may take a bit.

Q: What is the CRISP reward structure?

A: CRISP periods are every 43,200 blocks (30 days). Payments start 10,080 blocks (1 week) from the end of the CRISP period.

Q: What do I need to do to earn CRISP?

A: Keep your coins in the same address for the full CRISP period 30 days, set every 43,200 blocks.

Q: When will I receive CRISP payments?

A: The next payouts are as follows:

April 27 - Ends first CRISP period.
May 4 - Payout starts. (Virtually no one will receive this payout)
May 27 - Ends second CRISP period
June 3 - Payout starts

Roughly.

Thanks for sharing this.
So we can expect payout on 3rd June 2018 if I'm not mistaken?

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 11:47:19 AM

What is up with that anyway? Are they still pulling in YoBits data from the the old chain even though they know its bogus? Very odd that they are showing YoBit's volume as 100% and every other exchange as 0%.

Ive been wondering about that as well. Everyone keeps calling me at work to rave about how much its gone up even though I've told them not to pay attention to it 4 times.

Also whats happening to the https://www.nlexch.com/markets/notebtc exchange. It seems as though its up just not running. I was just curious.

Thanks for all the hard work Team & Community! Everything is looking great!

Yeah, glad they agreed to put up the disclaimer. Not sure why, but they said they were unable to remove it completely.

Nlexch.com seems to work fine, I've been there and tested deposits, withdrawals, and trading. They just need more folks to trade Smiley

Oh I see..  is coinmarketcap going to be able to switch It to the 2.0 blockchain as it becomes more actively traded? Not sure if your already doing it but, maybe in the social media campaign incorporate the exchange so people know where to go to.  I imagine there has to be people desperate to gain a few more before Cryptopia starts trading it but maybe im wrong. Anyways thanks for the quick updates

or no one wants to hand any over! Grin

I'm pretty sure they just pull the data from any exchange that has a NOTE pair. So it should pick right up and pull in the data. It doesn't use the blockchain, just exchange data.

BTCWise

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 11:51:00 AM

I find it very strange that DNotes aren't valued higher.

I check and it seems that tokens with more or less the same circulating supply as DNotes are valued higher. It would be nice to know what goes on in peoples heads when they choose a token to invest in. Hopefully more people will embrace DNotes now that it's has become a PoS token. I'm am eagerly waiting for DNotes to moon to level never seen before in the history of this token. Positive results will always follow if you are as hard working as the DNotes team/community.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 03:25:12 PM

DNotes Swap Process Updated

If you would still like to swap your DNotes for DNotes 2.0, please fill out the following form:
https://goo.gl/forms/tY9U6QmFRcQV6z6w1

I am no longer accepting any DNotes from the YoBit Exchange.

DNotesVault HISTORIC tab is no longer accepting DNotes 1.x for the coin swap. I will provide you an address via email after the form above is filled.

ethos777

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:37:50 PM

This is based on TradeByTrade exchange. The volume was around $18. So this is just someone placing market order on a huge spread.

Thanks for the clarification ethos777. Wish you told a small white lie and said "oh, yes. that's the price of dnotes. i'm secretly a dnotes whale and decided to push up the price. this is my gift to the community Wink"

Hah, when I woke up and saw my balance on cointracking.info I thought that I can quit my job. What a disappointment when I saw the volume!
bitcoindnotes2.0

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 06:11:28 PM

Hah, when I woke up and saw my balance on cointracking.info I thought that I can quit my job. What a disappointment when I saw the volume!

Hello ethos777, not disappointment, if you have enough patience, the value of DNotes2 is definitely more than $2.55 per Note, $2.55 is likely to be the starting price for DNotes2 to start trading, hahaha. . .
CryptoCracker

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:55:30 PM

haha, lets not get ahead of ourselves...but really like DNotes project and also hoping that crypto and the public in general will see the potential in DNotes. So many suspect projects out there.. i m happy I was investing in this one! And yes, I agree that it is undervalued!
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 09:26:22 PM

Hello ethos777, not disappointment, if you have enough patience, the value of DNotes2 is definitely more than $2.55 per Note, $2.55 is likely to be the starting price for DNotes2 to start trading, hahaha. . .

haha, lets not get ahead of ourselves...but really like DNotes project and also hoping that crypto and the public in general will see the potential in DNotes. So many suspect projects out there.. i m happy I was investing in this one! And yes, I agree that it is undervalued!

Thank you for your support! Proud to serve our stakeholders, many of you have supported us for a great deal of time and patient as we build and groom DNotes for what is coming next. It won't be long before we are relisted on Cryptopia, May 12th.

DCEBrief

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:33:38 PM

Tangem Introduces Bitcoin Banknotes in Singapore

https://dcebrief.com/tangem-introduces-bitcoin-banknotes-in-singapore/
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 11:07:43 PM

DNotes 2.0 Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: What is new with DNotes 2.0?

A: DNotes 2.0 is a major improvement on the original DNotes blockchain. The new blockchain will allow DNotes and its partner company DNotes Global to achieve its objective to connect DNotes to the modern world of finance and commerce. The new blockchain is faster, more secure, and consumes only a fraction of the electricity. It also allows custom invoices to be created and attached to transactions, and changes the economic incentives of the network to one that encourages savings with the switch to the Proof-Of-Stake algorithm, and paying 0.5% interest on balances that haven’t moved from a wallet address in a 30 day period (~6% per annum).

Specifications

POS
2% Annualized Staking Reward
Individual blocks reward will be Current Total Coins / 525,600 * 0.02
60 Second Block Target
0.005 Transaction Fee
Source: https://github.com/DNotesCoin/DNotes2.0
Download Wallet: https://github.com/DNotesCoin/DNotes2.0/releases/tag/v2.0.0.0
Directory DNotes2 (C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\DNotes2 on Windows)
CONF dnotes.conf (all lower case)

DNotes 2.0 Features
Switch to PoS
CRISP Reward - 0.5% interest every 30 days. Awarded by address. Calculated on a 30 day cycle.
Automated Invoicing (First Phase) - Integrated blockchain invoice number

There will be a soft deadline where DNotes mined after that block will not be redeemable for 2.0 coins:
4/16/2018
Block# 2180897
133,574,552 Will be the total swappable amount of DNotes we create
+20,000,000 Allocated to DNotes Global, Inc for Development & Growth Fund
153,574,552 Total DNotes 2.0 Created

The next update (TBD) will include:
Deferred Staking

Q: How do I swap my coins? (after April 16th)

A: Please fill out the following form: https://goo.gl/forms/MlbfqvAQilLglnHZ2

We will be performing post April 16th swap investigations beginning May 16th. Please do not send your DNotes anywhere after April 16th unless it is your own desktop wallet.

Please note DNotes v1.x mined or purchased after April 16, 2018 will not be eligible for the swap.

Q: I have a paper wallet. How do I turn them into the new coins?

A: You will need to download the DNotes v1.2 software (email us at contact@dnotescoin.com), and then use the importprivkey command in the debug console.

https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/5941/how-do-i-import-a-private-key-into-bitcoin-core

Once your wallet is updated, you will be able to send out your DNotes.

Q: What is the cutoff date for mined DNotes that can be swapped to the new DNotes blockchain?

A: We have set April 16th as the soft deadline. No DNotes mined after this date will be eligible to be swapped to DNotes running on the new blockchain. We will continue swap DNotes after that date, however the process will not be as easy and will take more time. Any DNotes 1.x purchased on exchanges after the 16th will not be eligible for the swap.

Q: Will DNotes 2.0 be listed on new exchanges?

A: The DNotes team are working to get DNotes listed on new and larger exchanges.

Q: When will Cryptopia relist DNotes 2.0?

A: Cryptopia is relisting DNotes 2.0 on May 12, 2018.

Q: Are the new DNotes 2.0 coins worth the same as the old coins?

A: Yes, they are worth exactly the same. However we can not predict what price movements will occur at exchanges once DNotes is relisted using the new coins.

Q: I have DNotes on the exchange, do I need to remove them from the exchange?

A: Yes, as soon as possible. Please see “How do I swap my coins?”

Q: I have Mac or Specific Linux OS, will there be wallets for these?  

A: Yes!
We currently have Windows / Mac / Linux Mint / Ubuntu Desktop wallets at DNotesCoin.com. If you need something else, please let us know.

Q: Where is the block explorer?

A: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/note/

Q: I am trying to swap my coins from Cryptopia and I am getting Invalid Address

A: That address which begins with an "S" is your new DNotes 2.0 address and your coins on Cryptopia currently are DNotes 1.x. If you like to participate in the coin swap, you can click on the "HISTORIC" tab in your DNotesVault account, create an address, and deposit to that address which begins with a "D". We will take care of the rest, and swap your DNotes for you within a few days.

If you have any other queries, please email contact@dnotescoin.com

Staking

Q: What is Staking?

A: Staking your coins helps to support the DNotes network, and the network currently pays out roughly 5 DNotes every minute to one address on the network based on a probability that centers on how many coins the user is staking with as a percentage of the total number of coins being staked on the network. The DNotes network pays out ~2% of the total number of coins per annum. If 100% of DNotes were being used to stake on the network, then by probability each user could expect 2% growth in the number of coins they have. If only 50% of coins are used to stake, then those users could expect approximately 4% growth that year.

Q: Can I stake my coins on the DNotesVault?

A: You cannot currently stake your coins that are on the DNotesVault, you will need to withdraw your DNotes 2.0 to a local wallet and stake your coins from your local wallet. We will in a future release incorporate cold staking, which will allow you stake your coins while they are safely tucked away inside the DNotesVault. However, we do not have an ETA, it will be one of our highest priorities for next upgrades.

Q: How do I stake?

Disclaimer: It is recommended that you properly secure your computer and wallet, as well as make proper backups, before attempting to run your own staking wallet. Failure to properly secure your DNotes may result in loss or theft. If you are not familiar with the process, please start off small and familiarize yourself with the process.

You will need to download the DNotes QT wallet here: https://github.com/DNotesCoin/DNotes2.0/releases/tag/v2.0.0.0

Install the wallet (and we recommend creating a backup)
Go to settings, and then ‘encrypt wallet’. Enter your password twice (and do NOT forget it, or you will not be able to access the wallet and we can not help you).
Go to settings, and then ‘unlock wallet’, enter your password, and select “for staking only”. This will prevent any transfers from being made from your wallet without the password while you stake your coins.
Soon the arrow at the bottom will turn green. This means that your coins are now staking.

You can watch a video of these steps here from our alpha release here:
   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w9r2LoXM6c

Q: How do I get the most out of my staking efforts?

A: There is no trick to staking efficiently. The factors involved are your coin weight versus the network coin weight and coin weight is the number of coins currently staking. The age does not matter, nor does how you divide or move your coins around.

Q: How much can I earn staking?

A: That depends on how many coins you are staking and how many coins are being staked on the network. The blockchain distributes Current Total Coins / 525,600 * 0.02 every block, or every 60 seconds. You may calculate how often you are chosen to receive the block reward by dividing your network weight verse your weight. If network weight is 100, and your weight is 5, then you would be chosen for block reward 5 blocks out of every 100.

CRISP

Q: Can I get CRISP reward AND stake at the same time?

A: Yes, the system is designed to allow you to receive CRISP on a wallet you are staking

Q: What is the CRISP reward structure?

A: CRISP periods are every 43,200 blocks (30 days). Payments start 10,080 blocks (1 week) from the end of the CRISP period.

Q: What do I need to do to earn CRISP?

A: Keep your coins in the same address for the full CRISP period 30 days, set every 43,200 blocks.

Q: When will I receive CRISP payments?

A: The next payouts are as follows:

April 27 - Ends first CRISP period.
May 4 - Payout starts. (Virtually no one will receive this payout)
May 27 - Ends second CRISP period
June 3 - Payout starts

Roughly.

Q: Do I get CRISP payments at the DNotesVault?

A: Yes! You get CRISP inside the DNotesVault, or at any address you control, such as a Desktop wallet. Though I won't suspect you will be able to get CRISP rewards from the exchanges or other online providers.

Q: Where do the CRISP coins come from?

A: The blockchain, these are newly created coins and have now become part of the new coin distribution, just like the staking reward.

Q: How do I earn the interest reward?

A: Our Cryptocurrency Investment Savings Plan (CRISP) payouts occur approximately once per month. All coins that haven’t moved address during that month period will accrue a 0.5% interest, which compounds to roughly 6.17% per annum. If you move your coins during that time, those coins will not receive the interest for that month.

hughjays77

Activity: 728
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:10:35 PM

Hello there,

I have my 12k NOTE on Yobit because I forgot about the swap and left them there. There is something I can do to get DNotes 2.0? I saw the new phase of swap will begin on 16th May. Anyone know if there is some technical issue withdrawin NOTE from Yobit right now?

PS: I'm trying to send 10 NOTE from Yobit to DNotesVault to test if it works

Hi hughjays77, if you purchased or mined your DNotes prior to April 16th, you can fill out the following form:
https://goo.gl/forms/MlbfqvAQilLglnHZ2

Any DNotes purchased or mined after April 16th, and deposited in the DNotesVault will be discarded.

There will be an investigation process for any DNotes participating in the swap going forward.

Hello,
I have a couple of questions:

If mine DNotes are actually at Yobit exchange what I should answer here?

Please list all addresses where these DNotes are currently held.

Terms Part 2 *
Yes, I agree these DNotes were not on the YoBit exchange.

I bought my 12868 NOTE on 7th/8th/17th of Jan 2018 and I left them on Yobit.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 01:58:31 PM

Hello there,

I have my 12k NOTE on Yobit because I forgot about the swap and left them there. There is something I can do to get DNotes 2.0? I saw the new phase of swap will begin on 16th May. Anyone know if there is some technical issue withdrawin NOTE from Yobit right now?

PS: I'm trying to send 10 NOTE from Yobit to DNotesVault to test if it works

Hi hughjays77, if you purchased or mined your DNotes prior to April 16th, you can fill out the following form:
https://goo.gl/forms/MlbfqvAQilLglnHZ2

Any DNotes purchased or mined after April 16th, and deposited in the DNotesVault will be discarded.

There will be an investigation process for any DNotes participating in the swap going forward.

Hello,
I have a couple of questions:

If mine DNotes are actually at Yobit exchange what I should answer here?

Please list all addresses where these DNotes are currently held.

Terms Part 2 *
Yes, I agree these DNotes were not on the YoBit exchange.

I bought my 12868 NOTE on 7th/8th/17th of Jan 2018 and I left them on Yobit.

Hi hughjays77,

Added a note to that first question to list the address or exchange.

We have stopped accepting swaps that come from YoBit as they are still trading the old Chain of DNotes and there will be no way for me to verify when the DNotes have been purchased from my end. However, if you purchased them prior to April 16th, and would still like me to review, please send me an email contact@dnotescoin.com.

BTCWise

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 05:29:34 PM

Lol I had the same idea when I saw my balance in my Vault. To be honest I don't think its a disappointment. It was a nice surprise and just imagine how it will feel when it actually happens. I have my fingers crossed for any price above $1 Smiley

BTCWise

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 05:32:51 PM

Hi bitcoindnotes2.0 I completely agree with you. We just need to be patient a bit more. We've hold on for this long and I'm sure we can hold on a bit longer. Besides we can earn more tokens now for holding our DNotes. Price will eventually go up if none of us are willing to sell / HODL long term. This is the fundamental law of supply and demand.

BTCWise

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 05:35:48 PM

Thank you for your support! Proud to serve our stakeholders, many of you have supported us for a great deal of time and patient as we build and groom DNotes for what is coming next. It won't be long before we are relisted on Cryptopia, May 12th.

You are welcome DNotes. Its really refreshing to be a member of such a dedicated team.
Patiently waiting for May 12th and for the $1 price per token I am eyeing Wink

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 06:36:02 PM

Just a heads up, DNotesVault is down for a few minutes, will be back up shortly!

Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 352 »
  Print  

Jump to: