Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:30:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 [213] 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 352 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay  (Read 148798 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 12:06:56 AM

The DNotes market report for Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Since CoinMarketcap does not recognize any active DNotes markets, and our only market right now is NLexch (not recognized by CMC), I am reporting what's going on with that market once a day so that we can all be apprised of the current market price for DNotes.

Early this morning three sets of DNotes were purchased at 400 Satoshi. The top bid remained at 304 and once all the DNotes for sale at 400 were picked up, the lowest ask is still 499.

This puts the current price of DNotes at $0.032203. The 24 hour volume is 8100.295 DNotes. The high is 400 Satoshi and the low is 300 Satoshi.

Wiser, how do you know it is the 2.0 blockchain and not the 1.0 chain?  The reason I ask is because I just opened an account and want to buy some more Notes.  Just want to make sure I’m buying the right ones.  I see great things in the future for Dnote and want To add to my position while it’s undervalued

Hi 1Hakuba, welcome to the DNotes forum and thank you! The easiest way to tell is to check the deposit address. If the deposit address begins with an "S", that is the DNotes 2.0 chain.

Thanks, just bought a few on NLexch and wanted to make sure.  And yes, the address began with an “S”.  I just transferred them over to my Dnotes Vault account.   I’ve been holding and watching Dnotes for more that a year.  Very happy to pick up Notes for such a great price!  

Hi there, So glad to have you on board and glad that you too were able to pick up some cheap DNotes on NLexch. Yes, they are definitely running version 2.0. I have both sent and received DNotes from my desktop wallet to my NLexch account successfully. If you would like to buy more DNotes, your standing limit buy orders would be most welcome as almost all of mine just got chewed up today. If anyone else wants to buy, now's a great time as at the moment there are more people selling than buying. I'm going to have to come up with some more BTC if I'm going to stay in this game...
Good morning from Hakuba, Japan!  I too will have to scrounge up some more BTC to trade for Notes.  I hit the ask a few times last night and immediately transferred them to my Vault account.  I feel like a hoarder!  In by opinion, Dnote is a steal at current prices.  It’s a no-brainer, especially when compared to other coins with huge market caps, but little-to-no purpose or a dedicated development team.

Good morning to you 1Hakuba! That is excellent, glad to hear you are able to pick up some DNotes at a great price.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 12:11:53 AM

Is anyone using an IOS wallet?

If so, which are you using and what do you like and dislike about it?

I use it. I don't mess with it to much however. What I can say is I like it a lot more now than the 1.0v. It loads smoothly, updates the blockchain fast, and its a great concept to incorporate the news feed. I love the idea of giving out different addresses to keep things nice and neat. Eventually when there's a phone app I would figure there will be an easy way to write a name in and get a QR code for the other individual to scan.

The whole thing runs very smoothly for me. Thanks team!

Thanks for the comments! Sorry, I meant for mobile apple devices. Doing a bit of research on what is out there already for mobile.

oh cool. how do I download that? ill try it out.

Sorry, what I meant to ask is if anyone is using a IOS Mobile wallet for another crypto / bitcoin / ethereum, I'd like to hear about what app you are using and what you like or dislike about it. That way I can look into it, and see what would be good for DNotes.

TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:54:05 AM

I use it. I don't mess with it to much however. What I can say is I like it a lot more now than the 1.0v. It loads smoothly, updates the blockchain fast, and its a great concept to incorporate the news feed. I love the idea of giving out different addresses to keep things nice and neat. Eventually when there's a phone app I would figure there will be an easy way to write a name in and get a QR code for the other individual to scan.

Thanks for the comments! Sorry, I meant for mobile apple devices. Doing a bit of research on what is out there already for mobile.

Sorry, what I meant to ask is if anyone is using a IOS Mobile wallet for another crypto / bitcoin / ethereum, I'd like to hear about what app you are using and what you like or dislike about it. That way I can look into it, and see what would be good for DNotes.

Does this interest extend to android based mobiles too?

wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:46:16 AM

The DNotes market report for Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Since CoinMarketcap does not recognize any active DNotes markets, and our only market right now is NLexch (not recognized by CMC), I am reporting what's going on with that market once a day so that we can all be apprised of the current market price for DNotes.

Today saw more volume than I've seen since I started tracking this market. 47,060.2 DNotes were traded, mostly between 300 and 304 Satoshi. However, a few minutes ago someone bought 50 DNotes for 498 Satoshi, making the last price right at 4 cents.

The 24 hour high was 600 Satoshi and the low 300 Satoshi.

Since many of my own buy orders were chewed up, I will need to get more BTC to be able to rebuild the buy side which is rather thin right now. I welcome anyone else who would like to buy some DNotes before a big exchange picks it up to send some BTC over and get in on the action. BTC deposits take about an hour to clear, which is pretty typical. DNote withdrawals are literally processed immediately, so you can get your DNotes to your wallet and put them to work minting for you right after you buy them.

My strategy is to place my buy orders just slightly over the current high (to be on top), and also place some at 10 Satoshi increments below the top (for depth). I don't buy the sell side unless someone makes an offer that is significantly lower than the next top ask price. I will follow that strategy until the gap between bid and ask closes. The current bid is 301 Satoshi and the current ask is 498 Satoshi.
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:03:53 AM

Bigger exchanges are coming, which might boost the price of DNotes up significantly.
~

Got your point! With much faster transaction speed, DNote might be used wider in the future because it brings more convenience to users.
Another plus point is DNote's cheap transaction fees (at least in comparison with Bitcoin transaction fees).
DNote withdrawals are literally processed immediately, so you can get your DNotes to your wallet and put them to work minting for you right after you buy them.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 04:41:34 AM

Reached out to Cryptopia tonight to ask for an update of the listing status. Thank you everyone for your patience, as soon as we know more we will update the community.

TeeGee

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:48:38 AM

DNotes to be listed on CryptalDash Exchange

We have been talking to the great people at CryptalDash exchange, and have arranged for DNotes to be listed on June 19, 2018 when they complete their beta phase. In the negotiation process CryptalDash proved very professional, and we believe that they could well grow very quickly to become one of the major exchanges.

Read the full post on their blog here:

https://medium.com/@cryptaldashcoin/trade-dnotes-note-on-the-cryptaldash-exchange-697dd3f80a1d

Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:07:29 AM

We have been talking to the great people at CryptalDash exchange, and have arranged for DNotes to be listed on June 19, 2018 when they complete their beta phase. In the negotiation process CryptalDash proved very professional, and we believe that they could well grow very quickly to become one of the major exchanges.

https://medium.com/@cryptaldashcoin/trade-dnotes-note-on-the-cryptaldash-exchange-697dd3f80a1d

I just watched the interview. Excellent job, Tim.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 02:33:52 PM

I just watched the interview. Excellent job, Tim.

Excellent, from my experience researching and talking to them CryptalDash has a lot of potential. Professional and among the most responsive in the industry. Heavily promoted and despite only being in Beta they are getting good deal of traffic. All good signs that they will do well. Great work Tim!

DCEBrief

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:29:33 PM

CryptalDash Exchange Announces June 19 Listing for DNotes Trading

https://dcebrief.com/cryptaldash-exchange-announces-june-19-listing-for-dnotes-trading/
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 05:30:31 PM

Does this interest extend to android based mobiles too?

We are exploring options for lite and mobile wallets including android as well.

AlCamus

Activity: 121
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:19:52 PM

Cryptocurrencies have troubles to get accepted by Apple with their iOS-wallets - mainly because Apple states that is has to be a proven cryptocurrency. Vertcoin got rejected yet - NavCoin accepted. I think you should look into their NavPay iOS wallet.
Amadeus82

Activity: 327
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:56:49 PM

Great news! And of course great interview Tim! Cool

It is nice to see some progress being made with exchanges, really looking forward to further news and announcements!
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:29:24 AM

Quote from DNotes Telegram today:

J.J. :
So how is the profit distribution
between the mini IPO investor vs DNOTE coin investors?

Alan Yong:

Share for share, no difference. But let me eleborate:

As a group, we have the most innovative business model designed to path the way for DNotes to gain mass adoption in global commerce as an inclusive trusted digital currency. That is reflected in everything that we do, and they are all interlaced with a cross-ownership model. Combined there are thousands of pages of materials, including chapter 15 of my book “Improve Your Odds, The Four Pillars of Business Success”. Our white paper is a must read for anyone with a serious interest to understand The DNotes Difference:  https://dnotesglobal.com/white-paper/

It will take days to check out all the links. Once you have done your homework it will be a lot easier to understand the value of our cross-ownership model and why DNotes Global is invaluable as the generator of intrinsic value to build DNotes stakeholder value. Additionally, you will learn why it is invaluable for DNotes Global to own 20,000,000 DNotes and be chartered to provide the management and leadership to promote and protect the best interest of DNotes.

For simplicity, I donated 25% of a company I founded, over 2 years ago, to DNotes stakeholders as a group. That company is called DNotes Global, Inc., a for profit company incorporated in the state of Delaware. In that sense, DNotes is a minority shareholder of DNotes Global, Inc. Think of it this way, if you own one share of IBM, you are a minority shareholder with ownership and voting right but you don’t get to control the company.

New investors participating in our funding rounds (Reg. D and A+) will be issued new shares which will in turn dilute the percentage ownership of current owners, including DNotes and myself. The fund raised will be classified as paid in capital and constitute as a part of the book value – a solid foundation of intrinsic value. Paid in capital is not profit. Profit is the net gain from revenue less cost and all related expenses. I am trying to be help clarify without boring you with complex explanation.

It is best for DNotes stakeholders to think of the cross ownership as a bonus and a solution to help DNotes overcome many industry challenges including the lack of intrinsic value. There will be many direct and indirect benefits to DNotes stakeholders, but profit sharing and cash distribution are not among them. DNotes Global, Inc. has no plan to issue any dividends but reinvest in the company aggressive growth path.

Investors may invest in DNotes alone or additionally invest in DNotes Global when the opportunities become available. Reg. D 506 (c) will only be available to verified accredited investors. Reg. A+ Mini-IPO Tier 2 will be available to both accredited and non-accredited investors worldwide. Consistent with our vision of gaining mass adoption, we are committed to be inclusive on a global basis and give everyone the opportunity to participate.
wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:38:19 AM

The DNotes market report for Thursday, May 24, 2018

I'm also participating as a buyer trying to accumulate more DNotes with minimal impact on the market. My strategy is to place limit buy orders and only buy the sell side when I see an order that is significantly lower than the next ask price until the gap between bid and ask closes.

Today wasn't too exciting, other than right before writing this I bought 1000 DNotes for 375 Satoshi. It was a limit sell order that was significantly lower than the next ask of 450 Satoshi. This puts today's last price at $0.028578.

The current highest bid is 350 and lowest ask is 450. The 24 hour volume is 1020.85 NOTE.

I notice we have some good buy depth going all the way down to 275 Satoshi. Most of that is not mine. I'm actually almost out of BTC on the exchange, but hope to put some more in tomorrow or the day after.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:53:31 AM

The DNotes market report for Thursday, May 24, 2018

I'm also participating as a buyer trying to accumulate more DNotes with minimal impact on the market. My strategy is to place limit buy orders and only buy the sell side when I see an order that is significantly lower than the next ask price until the gap between bid and ask closes.

Today wasn't too exciting, other than right before writing this I bought 1000 DNotes for 375 Satoshi. It was a limit sell order that was significantly lower than the next ask of 450 Satoshi. This puts today's last price at $0.028578.

The current highest bid is 350 and lowest ask is 450. The 24 hour volume is 1020.85 NOTE.

I notice we have some good buy depth going all the way down to 275 Satoshi. Most of that is not mine. I'm actually almost out of BTC on the exchange, but hope to put some more in tomorrow or the day after.

Wiser, thank you for your amazing dedication and support. It is greatly appreciated.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:54:13 AM

Cryptopia Update:

I have just sent an URGENT MESSAGE to Alan Booth, CEO, Cryptopia, urging him to “treat this serious matter with great urgency and advise me accordingly”. It is becoming both puzzling and troubling.

I will promptly post any response received. Your continued patience and understanding is greatly appreciated as we seek to sort this out.
Brandon Cheliak

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:48:50 AM

Cryptopia Update:

I have just sent an URGENT MESSAGE to Alan Booth, CEO, Cryptopia, urging him to “treat this serious matter with great urgency and advise me accordingly”. It is becoming both puzzling and troubling.

I will promptly post any response received. Your continued patience and understanding is greatly appreciated as we seek to sort this out.

This long and drawn out situation with Cryptopia displays their complete lack of professionalism, which they have also signalled historically through their lackluster customer service.

Cryptopia has been selling unregistered securities to Canadian and American investors (countries where we have laws against this), which they are now scrambling frantically to delist before regulators inspect their operation with a fine tooth comb. In my own personal opinion we shouldn't be too upset if we aren't listed on Cryptopia, they will be lucky if they make it through the cryptocurrency fraud crackdown without being thrown in the clinker.

The market on NLexch.com seems to be heating up a bit thanks to Wiser & co. DNotes is the only Proof of Stake coin on the exchange, the rest being Proof of Work. I see this being a good opportunity for us in the long run.
TeeGee

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:56:59 AM

Cryptopia Update:

This long and drawn out situation with Cryptopia displays their complete lack of professionalism, which they have also signalled historically through their lackluster customer service.

Cryptopia has been selling unregistered securities to Canadian and American investors (countries where we have laws against this), which they are now scrambling frantically to delist before regulators inspect their operation with a fine tooth comb. In my own personal opinion we shouldn't be too upset if we aren't listed on Cryptopia, they will be lucky if they make it through the cryptocurrency fraud crackdown without being thrown in the clinker.

The market on NLexch.com seems to be heating up a bit thanks to Wiser & co. DNotes is the only Proof of Stake coin on the exchange, the rest being Proof of Work. I see this being a good opportunity for us in the long run.

Cryptopia list all the same tokens that you get at all the other exchanges. New Zealand has similar laws, likely stricter than those in the USA -- there is debate whether tokens come under the financial products act in NZ or not, but the definition of security in New Zealand is a lot broader than the USA (I don't know about Canada). Cryptopia also publicly claim to have a dialogue open with the New Zealand regulators.

Overall, I'd say their decision to know more about the coins they list, and having a stricter review process should be welcome. It just seems at this time DNotes is experiencing the brunt of delays the processes have caused. Hopefully it will all be cleared up soon!

Brandon Cheliak

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:46:39 AM
Last edit: May 25, 2018, 01:09:24 PM by Brandon Cheliak

Cryptopia Update:

Cryptopia list all the same tokens that you get at all the other exchanges. New Zealand has similar laws, likely stricter than those in the USA -- there is debate whether tokens come under the financial products act in NZ or not, but the definition of security in New Zealand is a lot broader than the USA (I don't know about Canada). Cryptopia also publicly claim to have a dialogue open with the New Zealand regulators.

Overall, I'd say their decision to know more about the coins they list, and having a stricter review process should be welcome. It just seems at this time DNotes is experiencing the brunt of delays the processes have caused. Hopefully it will all be cleared up soon!

There is no unified securities regulator in Canada, so to sell here you must abide by the regulations in each province of operation. Not only that, barring any exemptions, you must register with each individual province as well.

I don't condone other exchanges illegally dealing in securities, it gives the whole industry a bad reputation. Exposure to the wrong exchanges in the past has hindered forward progression toward DNotes' goal of being the global digital currency, most notably Cryptsy and Mintpal. It would be unwise to continue repeating past mistakes while expecting better results. It's great that Cryptopia says they are now starting to put their listings under legal scrutiny, but DNotes should be the least of their worries.
Pages: « 1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 [213] 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 352 »
  Print  

Jump to: