Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:39:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 [214] 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 352 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay  (Read 148798 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:44:45 PM

Cryptopia Update:

I have been advised that DNotes listing on Cryptopia is still under legal review. The process seems to be more complex and time consuming than anticipated. Hopefully, they will reach a conclusion by early next week.

Their prompt response at the highest level is greatly appreciated. From our experience they have been the most professional and responsive. That is quite rare in our industry.

We will update you again as soon as we hear from them. Thank you all for your patience and understanding. 
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:14:00 PM

Cryptopia Update:

I have just sent an URGENT MESSAGE to Alan Booth, CEO, Cryptopia, urging him to “treat this serious matter with great urgency and advise me accordingly”. It is becoming both puzzling and troubling.

I will promptly post any response received. Your continued patience and understanding is greatly appreciated as we seek to sort this out.

This long and drawn out situation with Cryptopia displays their complete lack of professionalism, which they have also signalled historically through their lackluster customer service.

Cryptopia has been selling unregistered securities to Canadian and American investors (countries where we have laws against this), which they are now scrambling frantically to delist before regulators inspect their operation with a fine tooth comb. In my own personal opinion we shouldn't be too upset if we aren't listed on Cryptopia, they will be lucky if they make it through the cryptocurrency fraud crackdown without being thrown in the clinker.

The market on NLexch.com seems to be heating up a bit thanks to Wiser & co. DNotes is the only Proof of Stake coin on the exchange, the rest being Proof of Work. I see this being a good opportunity for us in the long run.

Cryptopia list all the same tokens that you get at all the other exchanges. New Zealand has similar laws, likely stricter than those in the USA -- there is debate whether tokens come under the financial products act in NZ or not, but the definition of security in New Zealand is a lot broader than the USA (I don't know about Canada). Cryptopia also publicly claim to have a dialogue open with the New Zealand regulators.

Overall, I'd say their decision to know more about the coins they list, and having a stricter review process should be welcome. It just seems at this time DNotes is experiencing the brunt of delays the processes have caused. Hopefully it will all be cleared up soon!

There is no unified securities regulator in Canada, so to sell here you must abide by the regulations in each province of operation. Not only that, barring any exemptions, you must register with each individual province as well.

I don't condone other exchanges illegally dealing in securities, it gives the whole industry a bad reputation. Exposure to the wrong exchanges in the past has hindered forward progression toward DNotes' goal of being the global digital currency, most notably Cryptsy and Mintpal. It would be unwise to continue repeating past mistakes while expecting better results. It's great that Cryptopia says they are now starting to put their listings under legal scrutiny, but DNotes should be the least of their worries.

Brandon, I understand the frustration and disappointment. We are in an industry that clearly operates under different standards and values. From our experience in dealing with different exchanges, Cryptopia is still the most professional and responsive. To be realistic, that is my only yardstick. I am hopeful that DNotes will become sufficiently influential to help change that culture one day.

I suspect that the legal review process is with the N.Z regulators, and as such beyond the control of Cryptopia's management.
doctorlw1

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:52:00 PM

I still think nanex is an exchange DNotes should be pursuing getting a listing on, I personally have used it a fair amount and it is a legitimate exchange with a bright future. If it hasn't been looked into yet please give it a serious look. Given the fact DNotes had no ICO, I think Nanex would be very receptive to listing it.

Obviously needs to be in listing in conjunction with other exchanges with btc pairings, but nano is a coin with enormous potential... especially as far as trading it between exchanges as it is near instant and w/ zero fees. I think hitching a cart to part of that wagon is a good move.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 07:54:41 PM

I still think nanex is an exchange DNotes should be pursuing getting a listing on, I personally have used it a fair amount and it is a legitimate exchange with a bright future. If it hasn't been looked into yet please give it a serious look. Given the fact DNotes had no ICO, I think Nanex would be very receptive to listing it.

Obviously needs to be in listing in conjunction with other exchanges with btc pairings, but nano is a coin with enormous potential... especially as far as trading it between exchanges as it is near instant and w/ zero fees. I think hitching a cart to part of that wagon is a good move.

Hi doctorlw1, thanks for the suggestion we will take a look into them and reach out.

DCEBrief

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:37:22 PM

DOJ Opens Probe into Possible Crypto Price Manipulation

https://dcebrief.com/doj-opens-probe-into-possible-crypto-price-manipulation/
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:31:42 AM

Quote From DNotes Telegram today:

I am beginning to appreciate the value of Telegram and like to take the opportunity to thank Umar for his leadership in starting up this project and all of you for supporting it.

DNotes is more than just another coin. It is a total solution to the immense problem of digital currency in gaining mass adoption as a supplement or replacement of fiat currency one day. To achieve that, we have designed a very complex business model with a clearly defined path to realize our vision of an inclusive trusted digital currency for everyone to participate and ultimately gaining mass adoption globally.

That complexity leads to a lot of questions and answers, repeatedly, until everything becomes obvious. It will take a while with a lot of patience and helpful supporters. Telegram is turning out to be a great tool. I encourage everyone to feel free in asking questions. We will do our best to answer them. That is how we all can learn and help one another. We want DNotes to be truly beneficial to a lot of people worldwide.

wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:56:15 AM

The DNotes market report for Friday, May 25, 2018

Since CoinMarketcap does not recognize any active DNotes markets, and our only market right now is NLexch (not recognized by CMC), I am reporting what's going on with that market once a day so that we can all be apprised of the current market price for DNotes.

I'm also participating as a buyer trying to accumulate more DNotes with minimal impact on the market. My strategy is to place limit buy orders and only buy the sell side when I see an order that is significantly lower than the next ask price until the gap between bid and ask closes.

Today, saw an increase in volume from yesterday. 24 hour volume is 35350 NOTE. The high price was 498 Satoshi and the low was 295 Satoshi.

I was able to get my BTC deposited and added to the market depth on the buy side, from 300 down to 240. Others are more than welcome to pile on. Although it's sporadic, there still seems to be some sellers willing to part with their NOTE right around 300 to 400 Satoshi, several thousand NOTE at a time.

The current high bid is 312 Satoshi with good depth all the way down to 240. The current low ask is 450, and it's an outlier, with the next one being 547. I'm going to pass it up this time, so feel free to grab it if you want.

I need to let you all know that I will be very busy all next week through Sunday, so I might not get a market report out quite every day, though I will try.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 02:13:14 PM

Wondering what DNotes is all about? Here’s the basics:

What is DNotes?
•   DNotes is a digital currency with a purpose: to serve as a real currency that people can use in their daily lives - unlike other digital currencies that focus on solving niche problems, with no plan to become a real, usable currency.
•   The DNotes goal is simple: achieve mass adoption and become the world’s first accessible, inclusive, and financially empowering digital currency that benefits everyone around the globe.

What are DNotes’ Benefits as a Currency?
•   DNotes is managed as a business – but not controlled as one.
•   DNotes success is driven by a profit-generating company, DNotes Global, created to promote mass adoption, protect the currency, and ensure sustainable growth.
•   DNotes’ unique CRISP savings program rewards DNotes owners with 0.5% interest, every month
•   DNotes offers staking rewards for stakeholders – at 2% a year.
•   DNotes provides blockchain invoicing features to simplify merchant acceptance and adoption of the digital currency.

What Benefits Does DNotes Global Provide?
DNotes Global protects DNotes and its stakeholders, promotes mass adoption, and creates value and utility for the digital currency, including a fully integrated ecosystem.
The company provides a unique cross-ownership model, with DNotes owning 25% of DNotes Global (pre-dilution), while the for-profit business maintains a stake in the digital currency.
DNotes Global generates profit, creating intrinsic value for the DNotes currency to help create a “floor” for the digital currency’s value.
DNotes Global has plans to build a long-term competitive advantage by offering services that utilize DNotes. That strategy will also help to facilitate awareness and adoption of the DNotes currency.
Long term competitive advantage DNotes Global will provide in offering services that utilize DNotes.

What’s Next?
Fully compliant Reg D 506 (c) crowdfunding followed by a Reg A+ Mini-IPO.
DNotes Payment Solution Integration into Existing eCommerce Platforms
Cold Staking Implementation & More

Where can I learn more?  
Pitch Deck - https://dnotesglobal.com/PitchDeck.pptx
Pitch Deck Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XculeWKdbbE
White Paper - https://dnotesglobal.com/white-paper/
Website - http://dnotescoin.com/
Blog - http://dnotescoin.com/blog-main-hub/

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 02:13:34 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2018, 02:52:25 PM by DNotes

DNotes 2.0 Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: What is new with DNotes 2.0?

A: DNotes 2.0 is a major improvement on the original DNotes blockchain. The new blockchain will allow DNotes and its partner company DNotes Global to achieve its objective to connect DNotes to the modern world of finance and commerce. The new blockchain is faster, more secure, and consumes only a fraction of the electricity. It also allows custom invoices to be created and attached to transactions, and changes the economic incentives of the network to one that encourages savings with the switch to the Proof-Of-Stake algorithm, and paying 0.5% interest on balances that haven’t moved from a wallet address in a 30 day period (~6% per annum).

Specifications

POS
2% Annualized Staking Reward
Individual blocks reward will be Current Total Coins / 525,600 * 0.02
60 Second Block Target
0.005 Transaction Fee
Source: https://github.com/DNotesCoin/DNotes2.0
Download Wallet: http://dnotescoin.com/#Download
Directory DNotes2 (C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\DNotes2 on Windows)
CONF dnotes.conf (all lower case)

DNotes 2.0 Features
Switch to PoS
CRISP Reward - 0.5% interest every 30 days. Awarded by address. Calculated on a 30 day cycle.
Automated Invoicing (First Phase) - Integrated blockchain invoice number

There will be a soft deadline where DNotes mined after that block will not be redeemable for 2.0 coins:
4/16/2018
Block# 2180897
133,574,552 Will be the total swappable amount of DNotes we create
+20,000,000 Allocated to DNotes Global, Inc for Development & Growth Fund
153,574,552 Total DNotes 2.0 Created

The next update (TBD) will include:
Deferred Staking

Q: How do I swap my coins? (after April 16th)

A: Please fill out the following form: https://goo.gl/forms/LdCjgAP7gaio1lVk2

We will be performing post April 16th swap investigations beginning May 16th. Please do not send your DNotes anywhere after April 16th unless it is your own desktop wallet.

Please note DNotes v1.x mined or purchased after April 16, 2018 will not be eligible for the swap.

Q: I have a paper wallet. How do I turn them into the new coins?

A: You will need to download the DNotes v1.2 software (email us at contact@dnotescoin.com), and then use the importprivkey command in the debug console.

https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/5941/how-do-i-import-a-private-key-into-bitcoin-core

Once your wallet is updated, you will be able to send out your DNotes.

Q: What is the cutoff date for mined DNotes that can be swapped to the new DNotes blockchain?

A: We have set April 16th as the soft deadline. No DNotes mined after this date will be eligible to be swapped to DNotes running on the new blockchain. We will continue swap DNotes after that date, however the process will not be as easy and will take more time. Any DNotes 1.x purchased on exchanges after the 16th will not be eligible for the swap.

Q: Will DNotes 2.0 be listed on new exchanges?

A: The DNotes team are working to get DNotes listed on new and larger exchanges.
Here are a few DNtes 2.0 listings:
https://bitebtc.com/trade/note_btc
https://www.nlexch.com/markets/notebtc

Q: When will Cryptopia relist DNotes 2.0?

A: Cryptopia was scheduled for relisting DNotes 2.0 on May 12, 2018. However has been delayed:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1924858.msg36988814#msg36988814

Q: Are the new DNotes 2.0 coins worth the same as the old coins?

A: Yes, they are worth exactly the same. However we can not predict what price movements will occur at exchanges once DNotes is relisted using the new coins.

Q: I have DNotes on the exchange, do I need to remove them from the exchange?

A: Yes, as soon as possible. Please see “How do I swap my coins?”

Q: I have Mac or Specific Linux OS, will there be wallets for these?  

A: Yes!
We currently have Windows / Mac / Linux Mint / Ubuntu Desktop wallets at DNotesCoin.com. If you need something else, please let us know.

Q: Where is the block explorer?

A: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/note/

Q: I am trying to swap my coins from Cryptopia and I am getting Invalid Address

A: That address which begins with an "S" is your new DNotes 2.0 address and your coins on Cryptopia currently are DNotes 1.x. If you like to participate in the coin swap, you can click on the "HISTORIC" tab in your DNotesVault account, create an address, and deposit to that address which begins with a "D". We will take care of the rest, and swap your DNotes for you within a few days.

If you have any other queries, please email contact@dnotescoin.com

Staking

Q: What is Staking?

A: Staking your coins helps to support the DNotes network, and the network currently pays out roughly 5 DNotes every minute to one address on the network based on a probability that centers on how many coins the user is staking with as a percentage of the total number of coins being staked on the network. The DNotes network pays out ~2% of the total number of coins per annum. If 100% of DNotes were being used to stake on the network, then by probability each user could expect 2% growth in the number of coins they have. If only 50% of coins are used to stake, then those users could expect approximately 4% growth that year.

Q: Can I stake my coins on the DNotesVault?

A: You cannot currently stake your coins that are on the DNotesVault, you will need to withdraw your DNotes 2.0 to a local wallet and stake your coins from your local wallet. We will in a future release incorporate cold staking, which will allow you stake your coins while they are safely tucked away inside the DNotesVault. However, we do not have an ETA, it will be one of our highest priorities for next upgrades.

Q: How do I stake?

Disclaimer: It is recommended that you properly secure your computer and wallet, as well as make proper backups, before attempting to run your own staking wallet. Failure to properly secure your DNotes may result in loss or theft. If you are not familiar with the process, please start off small and familiarize yourself with the process.

You will need to download the DNotes QT wallet here: https://github.com/DNotesCoin/DNotes2.0/releases/tag/v2.0.0.0

Install the wallet (and we recommend creating a backup)
Go to settings, and then ‘encrypt wallet’. Enter your password twice (and do NOT forget it, or you will not be able to access the wallet and we can not help you).
Go to settings, and then ‘unlock wallet’, enter your password, and select “for staking only”. This will prevent any transfers from being made from your wallet without the password while you stake your coins.
Soon the arrow at the bottom will turn green. This means that your coins are now staking.

You can watch a video of these steps here from our alpha release here:
   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w9r2LoXM6c

Q: How do I get the most out of my staking efforts?

A: There is no trick to staking efficiently. The factors involved are your coin weight versus the network coin weight and coin weight is the number of coins currently staking. The age does not matter, nor does how you divide or move your coins around.

Q: How much can I earn staking?

A: That depends on how many coins you are staking and how many coins are being staked on the network. The blockchain distributes Current Total Coins / 525,600 * 0.02 every block, or every 60 seconds. You may calculate how often you are chosen to receive the block reward by dividing your network weight verse your weight. If network weight is 100, and your weight is 5, then you would be chosen for block reward 5 blocks out of every 100.

CRISP

Q: Can I get CRISP reward AND stake at the same time?

A: Yes, the system is designed to allow you to receive CRISP on a wallet you are staking

Q: What is the CRISP reward structure?

A: CRISP periods are every 43,200 blocks (30 days). Payments start 10,080 blocks (1 week) from the end of the CRISP period.

Q: What do I need to do to earn CRISP?

A: Keep your coins in the same address for the full CRISP period 30 days, set every 43,200 blocks.

Q: When will I receive CRISP payments?

A: The next payouts are as follows:

May 1 - Ends first CRISP period.
May 8 - Payout starts. (Virtually no one will receive this payout)
June 2 - Ends second CRISP period
June 10 - Payout starts

Roughly.

Q: Do I get CRISP payments at the DNotesVault?

A: Yes! You get CRISP inside the DNotesVault, or at any address you control, such as a Desktop wallet. Though I won't suspect you will be able to get CRISP rewards from the exchanges or other online providers.

Q: Where do the CRISP coins come from?

A: The blockchain, these are newly created coins and have now become part of the new coin distribution, just like the staking reward.

Q: How do I earn the interest reward?

A: Our Cryptocurrency Investment Savings Plan (CRISP) payouts occur approximately once per month. All coins that haven’t moved address during that month period will accrue a 0.5% interest, which compounds to roughly 6.17% per annum. If you move your coins during that time, those coins will not receive the interest for that month.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:31:45 PM

It’s Memorial Day and a long weekend in the USA. I will only be checking in, with short posts if necessary. A short break is always good for everyone.

To all our friends and supporters in the USA and abroad:

Happy Memorial Day!

DCEBrief

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:59:13 PM

UK’s FCA Confirms It Opened 24 Investigations of Crypto Entities

https://dcebrief.com/uks-fca-confirms-it-opened-24-investigations-of-crypto-entities/
wiser
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:47:50 AM

The DNotes market report for Saturday, May 26, 2018

Since CoinMarketcap does not recognize any active DNotes markets, and our only market right now is NLexch (not recognized by CMC), I am reporting what's going on with that market once a day so that we can all be apprised of the current market price for DNotes.

I'm also participating as a buyer trying to accumulate more DNotes with minimal impact on the market. My strategy is to place limit buy orders and only buy the sell side when I see an order that is significantly lower than the next ask price until the gap between bid and ask closes.

Today was pretty quiet, with all the action taking place early this morning. The last price was 299 Satoshi, making the current price of DNotes 0.021961 USD. The high is 375, the low is 287, and the 24 hour volume is 31044.995 NOTE. Currently the highest bid is 300 with good depth down to 275. The lowest ask is 419.
DCEBrief

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:05:27 AM

Sygnia to Launch Crypto Exchange in South Africa

https://dcebrief.com/sygnia-to-launch-crypto-exchange-in-south-africa/
wiser
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:30:10 AM

The DNotes market report for Sunday, May 27, 2018

Today saw two distinct periods of market action--early in the morning and around 4 pm. The rest of the day was very quiet. The last price was 301 Satoshi, for a current USD price of 0.022264. The high is 425, the low is 300, and the 24 hour volume is 45000 NOTE. Currently the highest bid is 302 with solid depth down to 280. The lowest ask is 420 with depth to 450 (before getting spotty).

One of the annoying features of this exchange is that the news and update section partially covers up the depth chart. I put in a support ticket a couple days ago requesting that there be a way to close that window once news and updates have been seen so as to view the entire depth chart. I received a reply today that it was a great idea and they'd get to work on a solution. I appreciate that kind of quick response from an exchange.
Amadeus82

Activity: 327
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:27:18 AM

Yesterday was the fist round of CRISP rewards? When will the rewards be seen on the DNotes Vault balance?

And I see that market in general is in red again Roll Eyes What was this time? UK Financial regulator opening the investigations in crypto business?

At times like that I'm even happier that DNotes is doing thing differently. Yes it may take more time before we finally take off, but at least it will be done properly... Cool
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:57:43 PM

Thank you for sharing, Sam. This should not come as a surprise as the legal concept in consumer protection is quite similar worldwide.

Since I have not received a response to my most recent request for update, it is best that I hold back further comments.

I am expecting the next communication within the next day or so and will update our community immediately once I heard from Cryptropia.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 02:48:09 PM

Yesterday was the fist round of CRISP rewards? When will the rewards be seen on the DNotes Vault balance?

And I see that market in general is in red again Roll Eyes What was this time? UK Financial regulator opening the investigations in crypto business?

At times like that I'm even happier that DNotes is doing thing differently. Yes it may take more time before we finally take off, but at least it will be done properly... Cool

Hi Amadeus, block 86400 will be the cutoff and block 96480 will be payout. We are currently at block, 79081, so getting close, but the estimate is less than 2 weeks. The CRISP payments will show up in your DNotesVault account immediately after the payout is complete. The payout, as of now, should complete within 1 block, but in the future it could take multiple blocks to complete. Will update the estimates in the FAQ's.

Amadeus82

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:36:36 PM

Hi Amadeus, block 86400 will be the cutoff and block 96480 will be payout. We are currently at block, 79081, so getting close, but the estimate is less than 2 weeks. The CRISP payments will show up in your DNotesVault account immediately after the payout is complete. The payout, as of now, should complete within 1 block, but in the future it could take multiple blocks to complete. Will update the estimates in the FAQ's.

Great, thank you for the answer  Smiley Looking forward to the first round of rewards  Cool
wiser
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:32:41 AM

The DNotes market report for Monday, May 28, 2018

We again saw two distinct periods of market action--around 1:00 AM MDT and then around 3:00 PM with some small trades made through around 8:00 PM.

We also seem to have found a price floor at 299 Sathoshi, as several times over the past two days I had buy orders at 298 and down, 299, 300 and up, and my 299 and 300 and up orders would get completely filled but my 298 order would not be touched. I still have standing buy orders at 298 just to make sure. The bulk of the trades today happened at 299 and 300 Satoshi putting the price at 0.021374 USD. However, the high price today is 400 and the last price is 375, or 0.026717 USD. Currently highest bid is 325 and lowest ask is 375. Twenty-four hour volume cracked 100,000 NOTE, and right now sits at 103,891.45 NOTE. This is the first time I have seen more than 100,000 NOTE volume since I began tracking this.

If you would like to buy BTC to be able to buy DNotes (or for any other reason), I would like to recommend GDAX. GDAX is the exchange built by Coinbase. You use the exact same login procedure and you can instantly add funds to your GDAX account from your Coinbase walelts. You can also withdraw to your Coinbase wallets as well as other options including directly to an address of your choice. Not only is GDAX a well laid out and functioning exchange, but you can do all your trading and withdrawing on it with no fees. If you use Coinbase to buy/sell Bitcoin, you will be paying a lot in fees. On GDAX, as long as your trades start out as limit orders, you get charged no fees at all. Leon Redinger on the Telegram channel told me about GDAX' no fee trading, so now I'm passing along the info.
Amadeus82

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:43:04 AM

The DNotes market report for Monday, May 28, 2018

We again saw two distinct periods of market action--around 1:00 AM MDT and then around 3:00 PM with some small trades made through around 8:00 PM.

We also seem to have found a price floor at 299 Sathoshi, as several times over the past two days I had buy orders at 298 and down, 299, 300 and up, and my 299 and 300 and up orders would get completely filled but my 298 order would not be touched. I still have standing buy orders at 298 just to make sure. The bulk of the trades today happened at 299 and 300 Satoshi putting the price at 0.021374 USD. However, the high price today is 400 and the last price is 375, or 0.026717 USD. Currently highest bid is 325 and lowest ask is 375. Twenty-four hour volume cracked 100,000 NOTE, and right now sits at 103,891.45 NOTE. This is the first time I have seen more than 100,000 NOTE volume since I began tracking this.

If you would like to buy BTC to be able to buy DNotes (or for any other reason), I would like to recommend GDAX. GDAX is the exchange built by Coinbase. You use the exact same login procedure and you can instantly add funds to your GDAX account from your Coinbase walelts. You can also withdraw to your Coinbase wallets as well as other options including directly to an address of your choice. Not only is GDAX a well laid out and functioning exchange, but you can do all your trading and withdrawing on it with no fees. If you use Coinbase to buy/sell Bitcoin, you will be paying a lot in fees. On GDAX, as long as your trades start out as limit orders, you get charged no fees at all. Leon Redinger on the Telegram channel told me about GDAX' no fee trading, so now I'm passing along the info.

Thank you for your report Wiser  Wink

Also for buying BTC for users in Europe I could recommend Bitstamp. It is exchange which is also well established and had been running for quite some years now. I'm buying there and have only good experience. But I don't know if it is also working in USA or not.

Can someone of DNotes team also give some report what is currently in development and what feature/upgrade will be out next? Or is now the priority exchange listing? I have seen that Cryptopia listed quite a few coins this days, it is really not cool of them to delay DNotes for such long time Undecided

Wish you all a great day...it is morning here in my part of the Europe  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 [214] 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 352 »
  Print  

Jump to: