Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:18:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 [236] 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 352 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay  (Read 148798 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
MiningHabit

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:31:14 PM

Third CRISP period ends today?

AlCamus

"In the depths of winter I learned that within me there lay an invincible summer."

DNotes 2.0 - Bridging the Gap Between the Centralized and Decentralized World - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1924858.0
mrbum805

Activity: 92
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:34:01 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2018, 11:50:57 PM by mrbum805

Were on Coin Market Cap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dnotes/

I emailed them 2 days ago with a strong argument. never got a response makes me wonder if I helped. Im sure the volume up this days really did the trick. Wink

were rank 1450 as I type

edit:   
Luke (CoinMarketCap)
Jul 2, 5:39 PM EDT

Hi,

Our support rep has indicated that your request has been resolved. Please note that it may take some time for the changes to be reflected on the website.

If you believe that the changes have not been reflected correctly after 24 hours, please reply to this email to notify the support team.

Sincerely,
CoinMarketCap Support

this is what I wrote, "Please Update Dnotes blockchain. There Grandfathered in aren't they? They are being categorized as a "A listed Company" I found them through this site 4 years ago and they have been the best coin the whole 4 years. No Hype, easy to understand, smart, devoted, and most certified being the CEO is pioneer of the first portable computers and had the largest contracts with the US government at the time for those computers. They always do what they say there going to do and have completed a lot over 4.5 years and its all verifiable. You guys are nuts for not having them actively listed. Their registering with the SEC this year. They will explode with or without you but I just would really like to see there data on your site, its easier to follow. potentially it Allows others to not miss the low prices. Prices are starting to jump as of last night so its already starting. You are loaded with garbage on here take a real and trustworthy coin in.

Thankyou for your time,
Daniel"

Check out www.reviewdailylife.com for some fun upgrades around the house!
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 12:19:59 AM

I emailed them 2 days ago with a strong argument. never got a response makes me wonder if I helped. Im sure the volume up this days really did the trick. Wink

were rank 1450 as I type

edit:   
Luke (CoinMarketCap)

Hi,

Our support rep has indicated that your request has been resolved. Please note that it may take some time for the changes to be reflected on the website.

If you believe that the changes have not been reflected correctly after 24 hours, please reply to this email to notify the support team.

Sincerely,
CoinMarketCap Support

this is what I wrote, "Please Update Dnotes blockchain. There Grandfathered in aren't they? They are being categorized as a "A listed Company" I found them through this site 4 years ago and they have been the best coin the whole 4 years. No Hype, easy to understand, smart, devoted, and most certified being the CEO is pioneer of the first portable computers and had the largest contracts with the US government at the time for those computers. They always do what they say there going to do and have completed a lot over 4.5 years and its all verifiable. You guys are nuts for not having them actively listed. Their registering with the SEC this year. They will explode with or without you but I just would really like to see there data on your site, its easier to follow. potentially it Allows others to not miss the low prices. Prices are starting to jump as of last night so its already starting. You are loaded with garbage on here take a real and trustworthy coin in.

Thankyou for your time,
Daniel"

Excellent, thank you Daniel! We have had many requests regarding why DNotes is not on CMC, this will help tremendously, and we will be able to utilize the CMC API's as well.

TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:50:47 AM

We really appreciate your support Daniel, and that of the rest of our community -- many of whom have been with us for years. The support you have all been showing is beginning to show in new levels of achievement for the DNotes project, and this is only going to rapidly ramp up as we begin to on-load funding, which will massively boost the number of projects we can take on and the resources we can throw at them.

TeeGee

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:57:36 AM

Relisted on Coinmarketcap:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dnotes/

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dnotes/#markets

However the old buggy exchange data from Trade By Trade is STILL there.

DCEBrief

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:06:36 AM

Kraken Issues Forceful Response to Bloomberg Report

https://dcebrief.com/kraken-issues-forceful-response-to-bloomberg-report/
DCEBrief

Merit: 102

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:20:10 AM

were rank 1450 as I type

edit:   
Luke (CoinMarketCap)

Hi,

Sincerely,
CoinMarketCap Support

Thankyou for your time,
Daniel"

Daniel, never doubt that words like yours have an impact. Your message was passionate, accurate, and inspirational. It's also a friendly challenge to anyone who wants to see digital currency's real potential realized, but may still be wondering how that can ever be achieved in such a chaotic and unfocused environment.

Passion like yours is what makes the DNotes community such an integral part of its ecosystem, and it's why DNotes will succeed in ways that others cannot - as an inclusive, trusted, financially-empowering supplemental currency that offers new access to opportunity for billions of people around the world. Thanks for sharing that passion with everyone here. Cheers!
wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:35:44 AM
Last edit: July 03, 2018, 01:57:14 AM by wiser

There's a glitch on CoinGecko. It's showing DNotes price of $0.120550, a 24 hr trading volume of $37,771, a low and high price, and a market cap of 0.

I will also chime in that it will make my life much easier once DNotes has accurate listings on both Coin Marketcap and World Coin Index. Those are the two indices whose APIs my coin tracking program uses, and they're both wrong, which means all my data pertaining to DNotes is also wrong. I'm also hoping that once those listings are updated and accurate, that they will work retroactively. The main thing I need to be able to do automatically is establish an accurate basis for all the DNotes that my wallet is minting as well as when the CRISP rewards come in. This will be very helpful for when I have to file tax returns at the beginning of next year. So, any and every effort the core team is putting in to getting these listings properly updated is greatly appreciated.

As long as DNotes Global is working on providing real services within the cryptocurrency industry that work consistently, I was wondering if any thought has been given to perhaps running our own coin index (like Coin Marketcap and Coin Gecko, etc.). And while we're at it, why not also try to develop a good coin tracking subscription service that can help people track all their transactions for tax purposes (as well as monitoring), similar to CoinTracking but with more flexible options (such as the ability to choose which index you'll use for each coin to assess its day to day price?

I know there's already a lot going on, so don't want to suggest these projects become the new priorities or anything, but it seems to me that adding them to the long term to do list would be in keeping with DNotes Global's overall vision.

Edit: I just noticed that CoinMarketcap's DNotes listing is finally current, though it only includes the Mercatox markets (BTC and ETH), but not the other four exchanges that support it, and it also includes Trade by Trade's data, which is not a real market, from what I understand. At least it's closer to the truth! It is reflecting on my CoinTracking data, though not retroactively.

Edit 2: I took a look at the historical data for DNotes on Coin Marketcap, and so far it's only showing data up until May 6, 2018. I assume today's the first day that the listing has been active, so it's not yet included in the historical data but will by this time tomorrow. Either way, there is a gap of no data from May 6 (effectively May 2 since the last four days of data were completely off) all the way to July 2. Since DNotes has been trading on Mercatox for some time, I'd like to see the CMC historical data at least grab the Mercatox data since DNotes' listing there--I'm sure that data is available. It would also help if the other legit markets could be included even if only for DNotes. I know there is a legitimate gap where no trading of any kind occurred for several weeks, so I'm hoping that will be the only gap we see once it's all said and done.
DNotesEDU

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 02:12:07 AM

Accept DNotes Cryptocurrency Payments With Your Business in 2 Steps
https://dnotesedu.com/2018/07/accept-dnotes-cryptocurrency-payments-with-your-business-in-2-steps/
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 02:49:45 AM

There's a glitch on CoinGecko. It's showing DNotes price of $0.120550, a 24 hr trading volume of $37,771, a low and high price, and a market cap of 0.

I will also chime in that it will make my life much easier once DNotes has accurate listings on both Coin Marketcap and World Coin Index. Those are the two indices whose APIs my coin tracking program uses, and they're both wrong, which means all my data pertaining to DNotes is also wrong. I'm also hoping that once those listings are updated and accurate, that they will work retroactively. The main thing I need to be able to do automatically is establish an accurate basis for all the DNotes that my wallet is minting as well as when the CRISP rewards come in. This will be very helpful for when I have to file tax returns at the beginning of next year. So, any and every effort the core team is putting in to getting these listings properly updated is greatly appreciated.

As long as DNotes Global is working on providing real services within the cryptocurrency industry that work consistently, I was wondering if any thought has been given to perhaps running our own coin index (like Coin Marketcap and Coin Gecko, etc.). And while we're at it, why not also try to develop a good coin tracking subscription service that can help people track all their transactions for tax purposes (as well as monitoring), similar to CoinTracking but with more flexible options (such as the ability to choose which index you'll use for each coin to assess its day to day price?

I know there's already a lot going on, so don't want to suggest these projects become the new priorities or anything, but it seems to me that adding them to the long term to do list would be in keeping with DNotes Global's overall vision.

Edit: I just noticed that CoinMarketcap's DNotes listing is finally current, though it only includes the Mercatox markets (BTC and ETH), but not the other four exchanges that support it, and it also includes Trade by Trade's data, which is not a real market, from what I understand. At least it's closer to the truth! It is reflecting on my CoinTracking data, though not retroactively.

Edit 2: I took a look at the historical data for DNotes on Coin Marketcap, and so far it's only showing data up until May 6, 2018. I assume today's the first day that the listing has been active, so it's not yet included in the historical data but will by this time tomorrow. Either way, there is a gap of no data from May 6 (effectively May 2 since the last four days of data were completely off) all the way to July 2. Since DNotes has been trading on Mercatox for some time, I'd like to see the CMC historical data at least grab the Mercatox data since DNotes' listing there--I'm sure that data is available. It would also help if the other legit markets could be included even if only for DNotes. I know there is a legitimate gap where no trading of any kind occurred for several weeks, so I'm hoping that will be the only gap we see once it's all said and done.

A tracking solution is something we have put a little effort into between high priority projects and the subject of discussion on occasion over the last few years.

By the way, the electrum wallet is much better at reporting and exporting data you may need, setting up a watch only wallet in electrum is likely a decent interim solution.

Also, some of your wish list have already been implemented:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dnotes/#charts

They should also be adding Stocks.Exchange market data. They are very responsive!

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 02:57:21 AM

Listex has added multiple market pairings for DNotes. They are a brand new exchange, I would encourage everyone to get the markets rolling.

https://dashboard.listex.io/trading/notebtc

wiser
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:35:31 AM

A tracking solution is something we have put a little effort into between high priority projects and the subject of discussion on occasion over the last few years.

By the way, the electrum wallet is much better at reporting and exporting data you may need, setting up a watch only wallet in electrum is likely a decent interim solution.

Also, some of your wish list have already been implemented:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dnotes/#charts

They should also be adding Stocks.Exchange market data. They are very responsive!

I am glad to hear that CMC is being very responsive, so this issue should be fixed soon. Look closely at the 3 month chart and mouse over between May 3rd and July 2nd, and you will get a dramatic visual representation of what I was telling you earlier about the gap in daily historical prices from May 3rd to July 2nd. What I am really hoping for is that as CMC fully updates our listing and includes the other markets, they will add historical prices in between those two dates, so that the only gap we see is the actual time during which no trading was happening.

I intend to try out the electrum wallet--a watch only wallet will be great especially once deferred staking is rolled out. However, I have no issue with the transaction data I'm getting from the qt wallet. It's just that once I import that data into my tracking program, it as yet does not provide accurate tax basis for May 3rd to July 1st because CMC currently does not have historical prices for that time period.
Brandon Cheliak

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:58:16 AM

Listex has added multiple market pairings for DNotes. They are a brand new exchange, I would encourage everyone to get the markets rolling.

We're you able to make a successful withdrawal from Listex yet? I've made a half dozen withdrawal attempts that have all failed.
Brandon Cheliak

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:09:33 AM

were rank 1450 as I type

edit:   
Luke (CoinMarketCap)

Hi,

Sincerely,
CoinMarketCap Support

Thankyou for your time,
Daniel"

Daniel, never doubt that words like yours have an impact. Your message was passionate, accurate, and inspirational. It's also a friendly challenge to anyone who wants to see digital currency's real potential realized, but may still be wondering how that can ever be achieved in such a chaotic and unfocused environment.

Passion like yours is what makes the DNotes community such an integral part of its ecosystem, and it's why DNotes will succeed in ways that others cannot - as an inclusive, trusted, financially-empowering supplemental currency that offers new access to opportunity for billions of people around the world. Thanks for sharing that passion with everyone here. Cheers!

Good case presented on behlaf of DNotes by Daniel. That nudge was enough to help them get their act together. We're listed again, our volume is finally registering and all the links have been updated. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dnotes/

As it stands, coinmarketcap is an important convergence point of the entire cryptocurrency industry, and it's traffic ranks among the top sites in the world.
Amadeus82

Activity: 327
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:13:20 AM

Good news, being listed on CMC again Grin I really wonder how it will reflect the trading volume and price Smiley
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 01:44:09 PM

We're you able to make a successful withdrawal from Listex yet? I've made a half dozen withdrawal attempts that have all failed.

Just bitcoin withdrawals. They advised they are still working on some of the other withdrawals. Best to take it slowly for now.

wiser
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:38:00 PM

I don't think Kraken has anything to worry about. They're an American exchange and doing things on the up and up with all their coins including Tether. My understanding is that most of the funny business was associated with Binance, which I believe also has a controlling interest in Tether. I still want to know exactly where the US Dollars to back up Tether are really coming from.
R-J-F

Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:47:53 PM

were rank 1450 as I type

edit:   
Luke (CoinMarketCap)

Hi,

Sincerely,
CoinMarketCap Support

Thankyou for your time,
Daniel"

Been emailing them weekly. Grin  Glad to see others were of like mind. Even more glad to see the listing is back!

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:36:11 PM

Thank you all for supporting our DNotes Forum and Telegram. I am delighted to see the level of community engagement with prompt and helpful answers to questions raised. This gives me great comfort to focus on taking DNotes Global to the next level.

The tasks in front of me are massive but that is when I am at my best. Our first round of funding using Reg. D 506 (c) to raise up to $5 million from accredited investors will officially begin next week. There is significant interest, but it will take a lot of relentless hard work. This could take a couple a couple of months before real result can be anticipated.

Once we reached the threshold of $1 million, our law firm will start drafting the filing statements for Reg. A+ Mini-IPO Tier 2 to raise up to $50 from accredited and non-accredited investors worldwide. I am committed to see a full-blown IPO three to five years later. That is the path for DNotes Global to become a major international corporation with all the internal capabilities to fulfill a broad array of missions for DNotes to gain mass adoption as an inclusive trusted digital currency in global commerce.

DNotes certainly has a great week. But that should not be a surprise. DNotes is still significantly undervalued relative to our industry peers. Frankly, DNotes is ahead of our industry in many respects, including technologies. Nonetheless, we are relentlessly committed to building DNotes as a useful and purposeful digital currency with positive world changing opportunities for everyone to participate. The true value of DNotes will take care of itself.

TeeGee

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:28:38 PM

I don't think Kraken has anything to worry about. They're an American exchange and doing things on the up and up with all their coins including Tether. My understanding is that most of the funny business was associated with Binance, which I believe also has a controlling interest in Tether. I still want to know exactly where the US Dollars to back up Tether are really coming from.

I think you might mean Bitfinex**

Pages: « 1 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 [236] 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 352 »
  Print  

Jump to: