Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:58:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 [238] 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 352 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay  (Read 148798 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
AlCamus

Activity: 121
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:52:08 PM

Please update:

Q: When will I receive CRISP payments?

A: The next payouts are as follows:

May 1 - Ends first CRISP period.
May 8 - Payout starts. (Virtually no one will receive this payout)
June 2 - Ends second CRISP period
June 10 - Payout starts

Roughly.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 02:59:54 PM

Please update:

June 10 - Payout starts

Roughly.

Hi AlCamus,

We are currently at block 128,003
The CRISP period will end at block 129,600
Roughly 26 hours from now the CRISP period will end.

You can check the current block any time here:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/note/

wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:10:49 PM

Please update:

June 10 - Payout starts

Roughly.

Hi AlCamus,

We are currently at block 128,003
The CRISP period will end at block 129,600
Roughly 26 hours from now the CRISP period will end.

You can check the current block any time here:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/note/

AlCamus (and anyone else who would like to follow it), I worked up this very simple spreadsheet that lists the upcoming cutoff and payout blocks for the CRISP program. It doesn't tell you an ETA for when these blocks occur, but you can compare them to the current block and make a good estimate knowing that each block interval is roughly one minute long. I may add that functionality later if I get a minute Smiley

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-2YSW6TYGaonbuFbIN7N61J9muuaPBV0Xuevz-1URqU/edit?usp=sharing
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:24:02 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2018, 06:55:33 PM by R-J-F

I'm finding Mercatox to be a rather enjoyable exchange to use. Not too cluttered, easy to navigate, not overly complicated. Processing seems to be fairly quick as well. What does everyone else think about them?

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:19:50 PM

I'm finding Mercatox to be a rather enjoyable exchange to use. Not too cluttered, easy to navigate, not overly complicated. Processing seems to be fairly quick as well. What does everyone else think about them?

It's OK, though it has some glitches. Sometimes I get the impression I'm not seeing all the orders and they don't necessarily fill in a logical order. For the first time, today I have a DNotes withdrawal that has been stuck for hours. Support has been responsive, though haven't yet resolved the issue. I'm also waiting ten days now to get verified so I can withdraw more than 0.5 BTC every 24 hours.

Other than that, it's fine.

I dream of having DNotes listed on Bittrex, as I think that is my favorite exchange to work with.
R-J-F

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:26:25 PM

It's OK, though it has some glitches. Sometimes I get the impression I'm not seeing all the orders and they don't necessarily fill in a logical order. For the first time, today I have a DNotes withdrawal that has been stuck for hours. Support has been responsive, though haven't yet resolved the issue. I'm also waiting ten days now to get verified so I can withdraw more than 0.5 BTC every 24 hours.

I dream of having DNotes listed on Bittrex, as I think that is my favorite exchange to work with.

I agree on Bittrex, use it for most everything else that's mainstream anyway. I also found the verification to be a bit trying but, just requested it today, will see how long it takes...

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 08:29:01 PM

I do like Mercatox as well, my dealings with their support and administrative teams has been fantastic so far, and that is my top metric for judging an exchange as well as their professionalism. I'd like to see market depth and some performance improvements, as well as their private API developed. That would put them on par with some of the largest exchanges.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 08:30:32 PM

I agree on Bittrex, use it for most everything else that's mainstream anyway. I also found the verification to be a bit trying but, just requested it today, will see how long it takes...

Bittrex is one of our top picks as well. I would encourage making a request to list DNotes.

R-J-F

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:34:48 PM

Bittrex is one of our top picks as well. I would encourage making a request to list DNotes.

Consider it done...

TwoCorn

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 08:39:37 PM

Exactly what I've been thinking. Far too often I'm seeing orders go through that I can't really explain. It makes me think I'm not seeing them all and I don't have a good explanation why not.

Other than that, it's been enjoyable so far.

CryptoCopywriting.com
I write content and direct response copy for the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry
Website   BitcoinTalk    Twitter  Steemit
R-J-F

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:47:06 PM

I tried to complete the Bittrex request for but, need to be a verified Team Member with a stake in the project and few other things I can't honestly attest too. Those of you who are, here is the URL for Bittrex Coin Request.

https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=114093958872

"Please provide a Verified Account of team member registered on Bittrex. This team member must be either a core developer or a major shareholder (10% or more) of a company that backs the development of the coin. That member will need to submit identifying documents to get their account Verified through our automated system."

And a few other things...

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 09:22:57 PM

I tried to complete the Bittrex request for but, need to be a verified Team Member with a stake in the project and few other things I can't honestly attest too. Those of you who are, here is the URL for Bittrex Coin Request.

https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=114093958872

"Please provide a Verified Account of team member registered on Bittrex. This team member must be either a core developer or a major shareholder (10% or more) of a company that backs the development of the coin. That member will need to submit identifying documents to get their account Verified through our automated system."

And a few other things...

Not to worry, I have filled that out. I may do it again. I just meant a general request. However, they don't have a good option for it.

DCEBrief

Merit: 102

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:13:05 PM

IRS and International J5 Partners Join to Combat Tax Crime, Including those Involving Cryptocurrencies

https://dcebrief.com/irs-and-international-j5-partners-join-to-combat-tax-crime-including-those-involving-cryptocurrencies/
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 11:24:16 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2018, 12:23:50 AM by DNotes

All, this is the experimental Proof of Concept for automatic payment, confirmation, and digital product delivery. I will be uploading the script to our GitHub later, and Tim will do a demo video of setting up the script to accept payment.

https://fourpillarsofbusinesssuccess.com/DNotesPay/

You can make a purchase with DNotes of the book Improve Your Odds: The Four Pillars of Business Success in PDF format. Note: You cannot currently use the DNotesVault to pay invoices.

Although this is experimental, it can be used now. This form of payment is designed for individual sellers, the hobbyists, those with limited resources, those with limited technical knowledge, content sellers, smaller transactions that do not require the protection that a formal commercial transaction may require. There will be other options for more commercial applications.

Some of the features and benefits include:
-Accepting payments doesn't require any account setup
-Accepting payments doesn't require any real programming or specialized expertise
-Digital products can be delivered automatically
-Can accept payments in amount of DNotes or USD equivalent
-Prices are pulled from CoinMarketCap API
-There is no middle man
-There are no additional transaction fees (other than blockhcain fee)
-No setup or maintenance fees
-Micro transaction capable
-Borderless, payments can be accepted to and from anywhere in the world
-Can be setup in no more than a couple minutes
-Does not require a database
-Minimal server requirements (it will work on pretty much any hosting out of the box)
-Sellers will receive their payments immediately and be able to use their funds right away
-Coders can expand, integrate, and adapt this method of payment to more secure, more robust, and more secure applications
& More

Setup includes:

Changing the following variables

$usd_notes = 0; //USD or Notes Payment config variable(0:usd , 1:notes)
$amount_price = 9.95; // Amount to pay
$tolerance = 0.1; // Payment tolerance
$download_link = "https://fourpillarsofbusinesssuccess.com/pdfebook.pdf"; // Product url
$confirmations_num = 0; //Number of confirmations required
$short_description = "Four Pillars of Business Success PDF"; //Enter a short description of the product you are selling

Add any number of DNotes Addreses

Upload it to your web hosting. That is all.

Should do a comparison to typical merchant account setup.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 12:00:06 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2018, 12:24:01 AM by DNotes

All, this is the experimental Proof of Concept for automatic payment, confirmation, and digital product delivery. I will be uploading the script to our GitHub later, and Tim will do a demo video of setting up the script to accept payment.

You can make a purchase with DNotes of the book Improve Your Odds: The Four Pillars of Business Success in PDF format. Note: You cannot currently use the DNotesVault to pay invoices.

Although this is experimental, it can be used now. This form of payment is designed for individual sellers, the hobbyists, those with limited resources, those with limited technical knowledge, content sellers, smaller transactions that do not require the protection that a formal commercial transaction may require. There will be other options for more commercial applications.

-Accepting payments doesn't require any real programming or specialized expertise
-There is no middle man
-Minimal server requirements (it will work on pretty much any hosting out of the box)
-Sellers will receive their payments immediately and be able to use their funds right away
-Coders can expand, integrate, and adapt this method of payment to more secure, more robust, and more secure applications
& More

Setup includes:

$download_link = "https://fourpillarsofbusinesssuccess.com/pdfebook.pdf"; // Product url
$short_description = "Four Pillars of Business Success PDF"; //Enter a short description of the product you are selling

Waves Plus

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:09:13 AM

Whooo, I have seen there is a nice increase in price of DNotes, despite Bitcoin price still falling, this is really nice to see Grin Hope to see even more movement like that in the future cool
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 04:41:15 AM

-There is no middle man
& More

Setup includes:

genius

What a helpful infographics!
I love it and information inside.
Dnotes will change the world partially with its top-notch services.

Appreciate the comments MECHETO and goigiacmove!

This takes us one step closer to our goals of becoming an inclusive digital currency that benefits everyone.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 04:44:21 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2018, 01:58:43 PM by DNotes

-There is no middle man
& More

Setup includes:

Live on GitHub:
https://github.com/DNotesCoin/dnotespay-digital-poc

Please feel free to test and use. We invite any developers to contribute and improve the script. As I mentioned earlier, this is a usable but experimental or pre-release.

lhtot8

Activity: 147
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:53:56 AM

Live on GitHub:
https://github.com/DNotesCoin/digital-poc

Please feel free to test and use. We invite any developers to contribute and improve the script. As I mentioned earlier, this is a usable but experimental or pre-release.
It is my first time to join testing procedure.
Hope to get sweety experience with Dnotes project.
Thank you for giving me link to Dnotes github sources.
Amadeus82

Activity: 327
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:23:40 AM

Dear DNotes team, would you consider posting information like that also on your LinkedIn profile?

I have seen that you have not updated it in about 2 weeks now... I have over 700 connections on LinkedIn, among which are also some who are investing in crypto and is very nice if I can share some of your LinkedIn posts....but there aren't any to share now Cheesy OK I made some of my own from time to time...but still, I think it would be beneficial if you would also post some... Cool
Pages: « 1 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 [238] 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 352 »
  Print  

Jump to: