Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:58:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 [307] 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 ... 455 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NULL  (Read 456065 times)
nata1602

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:18:27 PM

What are your advantages and differences from other cards?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fracas

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

Multiversum

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:19:46 PM

Cashback, design, token value (low supply), marketing, PR, hype. Everything.

█≣≣≣MULTIVERSUM≣≣≣█▐4th GenerationRelational BlockchainPre-ICO-Starts on 01 March,2018 until 31 March 2018
        WHITE PAPER                  ANN THREAD                                        3rd part blockchain applications infrastructure
✔     Reddit     ✔     Medium     ✔     Facebook          Telegram     ✔     Twitter     ✔
rajravind

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:33:12 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2017, 03:20:41 AM by rajravind

Looking positively of the future is a must
But please dont over-hype for god sake.
We all knew what happened after MCO is released to Binance, and after VISA approval done .
It falls down like nobody's biz
So, stop hyping and wait for the token to be listed in the exchanges !
I am still anticipating the price to go down even after the listings as this token serve no functional purpose unless the lock-in function and cards has been released to the customer.
BTC is getting stronger some more.

Ok ok, we get it. Don't over hype. But equally, don't just consistently outline negatives on every single post. We get it, you don't think Monaco will have a price increase on new exchange listings. However, how about you focus on some of the many positives that Monaco has coming over the coming months? Some of those that I highlighted in my original post?

Monaco has been unloved for some time, but with things nearing completion it is time to get more optimistic on the future. Not optimistic? Then why not move on?

Yea, I am moving on for now
Will be back once the updated lock-in app is available .
And those who r buying just bcos it is gonna get listed in few exchanges might regret their decision soon unless the card is released officially before that.
Merely a pump-and-dump situation here
Meanwhile, I will keep track of the transaction of the dev's account.
Goodluck !
matt@monaco

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:43:58 AM

can't signin in monaco app. fix it.

Please contact our Support at contact@mona.co
matt@monaco

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:46:36 AM

Hi all. I've just started posting on steemit, and decided to make an article about Monaco!

I've gone through what you should consider in holding MCO, how we got here, and whether you should buy more MCO if you have about 50, and are thinking of making the plunge to 500 MCO to get the Metal Card.

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@hassy/monaco-card-should-you-buy-more-tokens-the-real-value-of-mco

Would love to know your thoughts either through here or on the blog itself Smiley I really enjoyed writing it and getting my thoughts down.
*Some people will be able to get the Obsidian Black for a whopping 50,000 MCO, but that looks to be more for early ICO investors who got in cheap with a limit of 999 Cards. For most people that is now out of the question even at the lower MCO prices - so we'll leave that to the side for simplicity.
How much were MCO ICO initial price? $1+USD?
If I am not mistaken, the ICO price of Monaco token is 1 MCO = 2.88 USD.
You can try to read again the price in whitepaper or other reports after crowdsale in medium blog.
My memory is not good Tongue.
Wished the MCO tokens required for locked up in order to receive the next tier of card would be more dynamic pricing. The ruby card for example would require $325USD currently (at the rate of 6.5) while only $144USD previously.

Really? I thought that was still quite cheap and a pretty good deal.

I mean an American express card you pay around 100 to 150 per year for. A visa is between 75 to 180 depending on which card you get.

The Monaco card outdoes these cards in terms of features. But the biggest catch is.. you lock the tokens up for 6 months. Then you get them back.

With a normal visa or American express card you pay an annual fee every year. And don't get that money back.

Besides I'm sure it'll get more expensive. And it should. Once they prove themselves as a top tier player they can afford to charge top dollar.

But hey if you don't like it you don't have to get one. Or just get a blue card.

I remember some time after app release they featured Ruby Steel card with its approximate cost of USD 800. Now, they probably have removed this price (haven't this for a while) but still I think that is the price they consider acceptable for this type of card.

Ruby Steel requires a deposit of 50 MCO - this hasn't changed since the cards were revealed. Also, please remember that it's a 6-month deposit, not payment.
Ally@monaco

Activity: 110

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:29:47 AM

Great posts here.

Monaco is still suffering from the September FUD, but the project is evolving very well and all this FUD is fading away.

What I like about Monaco is that it takes crypto to another level. The team wants to make a world class product, not
only a good crypto product, and that's what's going to make them succeed. This is reflected in the way they choose their
partners (Gemalto, Wirecard, MetaLab etc.), and the cards and packaging designs are a first sign of their professionalism.

Concerning the token price, I am very confident about the token lock-up mechanism. With the actual circulating supply,
only 20k space grey cards can be reserved in a 6 months timespan. It may seem a lot, but it's only 4% of the 500k cards
order announced a few weeks ago, without counting the other Platinum cards. This should reduce the supply significantly.

I am also waiting for another token mechanism that would incentivize the use of MCO tokens. If MCO can be spent and bought
via the app with better advantages than other currencies, then Monaco users will also be hodlers, which would have a good effect
on the price.

In the short run, new exchanges and good news will drive MCO price up.

I am obviously a large MCO hodler since August, and will keep it long term. I am also a future user of the card, so I have two
reasons to want this project succeed  Wink

We are heading to our vision: Cryptocurrency in every wallet! Can't wait to share more news with you guys in the coming future!
Ally@monaco

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:32:45 AM

27000 cards with not one jot of paid for marketing IMO is awesome. one can only wonder how much FOMO there will be once the cards are in the wild and the FUD can be put to bed.

I AM BELEIVE, Are you?

We are all united in our belief that Monaco can contribute to the vision of “cryptocurrency in every wallet”
Ally@monaco

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:47:54 AM

can't signin in monaco app. fix it.

Please email us with your registered email address, and the problem you encountered at contact@mona.co
Thanks!
Ally@monaco

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:55:12 AM

Hi all. I've just started posting on steemit, and decided to make an article about Monaco!

I've gone through what you should consider in holding MCO, how we got here, and whether you should buy more MCO if you have about 50, and are thinking of making the plunge to 500 MCO to get the Metal Card.

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@hassy/monaco-card-should-you-buy-more-tokens-the-real-value-of-mco

Would love to know your thoughts either through here or on the blog itself Smiley I really enjoyed writing it and getting my thoughts down.
*Some people will be able to get the Obsidian Black for a whopping 50,000 MCO, but that looks to be more for early ICO investors who got in cheap with a limit of 999 Cards. For most people that is now out of the question even at the lower MCO prices - so we'll leave that to the side for simplicity.
How much were MCO ICO initial price? $1+USD?
If I am not mistaken, the ICO price of Monaco token is 1 MCO = 2.88 USD.
You can try to read again the price in whitepaper or other reports after crowdsale in medium blog.
My memory is not good Tongue.
Wished the MCO tokens required for locked up in order to receive the next tier of card would be more dynamic pricing. The ruby card for example would require $325USD currently (at the rate of 6.5) while only $144USD previously.

We are considering dynamic pricing for the entry level Platinum card.
Ally@monaco

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:04:23 AM

To begin with, our product offers better exchange rates, significantly higher cashback, a premium metal card and an app that is more friendly and functional. We don't charge any fees: no one-off or monthly fees, no annual fees, no delivery fees. Generally speaking, we have built a very compelling replacement of your favourite credit card, which is comparable to the banks offer.
WE.MISAYA

Activity: 271

OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:06:37 AM

iam really sad about Monaco speed but iam not gonna sell my heavy bag, I believe my patient will be rewarded

Your patient will be rewarded? Are you a doctor? And what does he have to do with your heavy MCO bag?
He has to carry the bag, which caused him back problems. Duh. Roll Eyes

That is what I thought. Poor patient, must be a tough life carrying a fat MCO bag all day! Cheesy

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
Deltadollar

Activity: 120

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:15:33 AM

I have been hearing alot of good things about monaco all over the web and it looks like the price is starting to reflect the progress.  Can't wait to see these cards in action, monaco is going to be a game changer to world wide currency.
peterlustig

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:10:58 AM

I have been hearing alot of good things about monaco all over the web and it looks like the price is starting to reflect the progress.  Can't wait to see these cards in action, monaco is going to be a game changer to world wide currency.

Yea price is steadily going up, we are currently trading on about $7 so i guess it will be safe to assume that we will trade at $10 by the year-end.

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████▀▀█▀▀███████
``████████``█``████████
`██████``````````▀██████
█████████```████```██████
█████████`````````███████
█████████```████▄``▀█████
█████████```████▀```█████
`██████```````````▄█████
``████████``█``████████
```███████▄▄█▄▄███████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRK Defi

The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain
                             In Decentralized Finance

Draken Exchange
     DrakenX

Facebook
     Twitter

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████████████████
``█████████████████████
`████████████▀▀▀`````███
████████▀▀▀````▄█````████
████▀▀``````▄██▀````▄████
███▄▄`````███▀``````█████
███████``██`````````█████
`███████`▐`````````█████
``███████▐`████▄▄`▄████
```███████▄███████████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.Telegram.
Channel
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:45:08 AM

Yea price is steadily going up, we are currently trading on about $7 so i guess it will be safe to assume that we will trade at $10 by the year-end.

If it is safe to assume you should go very long on MONACO Wink tiny little bit worried that we won't hit 10 dollars maybe? Wink

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
smithappens

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:51:12 AM

I have been hearing alot of good things about monaco all over the web and it looks like the price is starting to reflect the progress.  Can't wait to see these cards in action, monaco is going to be a game changer to world wide currency.

If it is safe to assume you should go very long on MONACO Wink tiny little bit worried that we won't hit 10 dollars maybe? Wink

I personally don't think $10 is a difficult target to hit. If you look at my previous posts, there is a lot of good news coming Monaco's way, but more than anything is how much better the product is than anything out there. Whenever I talk to people about it, they instantly want one. Even my wife is onboard for the rose gold card!

If the product meets expectations (and I have every faith that it will), there will be a lot of people reserving cards. He're the thing, even if people just get enough tokens to reserve the card only, thats still a lot of people just buying in order to lock-up and not sell. Sell pressure will decrease and buying pressure will increase with the demand for the card... On top of that is an increasing userbase and therefore increased Cashback that Monaco will be buying on the Market for their back-end to function with enough liquidity. Exciting times ahead. I truly believe that this will be THE card to have in crypto and beyond.
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:05:57 AM

I have been hearing alot of good things about monaco all over the web and it looks like the price is starting to reflect the progress.  Can't wait to see these cards in action, monaco is going to be a game changer to world wide currency.

I personally don't think $10 is a difficult target to hit. If you look at my previous posts, there is a lot of good news coming Monaco's way, but more than anything is how much better the product is than anything out there. Whenever I talk to people about it, they instantly want one. Even my wife is onboard for the rose gold card!

If the product meets expectations (and I have every faith that it will), there will be a lot of people reserving cards. He're the thing, even if people just get enough tokens to reserve the card only, thats still a lot of people just buying in order to lock-up and not sell. Sell pressure will decrease and buying pressure will increase with the demand for the card... On top of that is an increasing userbase and therefore increased Cashback that Monaco will be buying on the Market for their back-end to function with enough liquidity. Exciting times ahead. I truly believe that this will be THE card to have in crypto and beyond.
So we had better to wait and hold this coin for long term investment. I am sure if people already using monaco card in their activity, this coin price will very impressive
fracas

Activity: 392

Multiversum

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:24:32 PM

10 short-term.

25 mid-term.

100 long-term.

Future will tell. I have not crystal ball and I am not making you investing anything. Just my thoughts.

█≣≣≣MULTIVERSUM≣≣≣█▐4th GenerationRelational BlockchainPre-ICO-Starts on 01 March,2018 until 31 March 2018
        WHITE PAPER                  ANN THREAD                                        3rd part blockchain applications infrastructure
✔     Reddit     ✔     Medium     ✔     Facebook          Telegram     ✔     Twitter     ✔
rajravind

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:51:11 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2017, 02:02:21 AM by rajravind

Is MCO will be listed in Bitfinex, Bithumb(Korean largest exchange), and Bitflyer(JP largest exchange ) .
Still remember back then when MonaCoin was abt to be listed in BitFlyer and the price went up 10X in a single day .
Now, I knew why some said it will surpass $50 easily.
I will buy back with all BTCs I got if anyone verify this info ?
Plus MCO would be a best buy as it is experiencing free fall right nw
Would easily go to 0.0006 in no time & I will be back on track once it reaches 0.0006
😂😂😂😂
Ally@monaco

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:07:10 AM

Is MCO will be listed in Bitfinex, Bithumb(Korean largest exchange), and Bitflyer(JP largest exchange ) .
Still remember back then when MonaCoin was abt to be listed in BitFlyer and the price went up 10X in a single day .
Now, I knew why some said it will surpass $50 easily.
I will buy back with all BTCs I got if anyone verify this info ?
Plus MCO would be a best buy as it is experiencing free fall right nw
Would easily go to 0.0006 in no time & I will be back on track once it reaches 0.0006
😂😂😂😂

We are working on to be listed on exchanges in both markets, Korean and Japanese.
Ally@monaco

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:15:52 AM

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We have been working as fast as physically possible to bring our product to the market soon.
Please stay tuned for the latest news on our official channels.  Follow us on Twitter and Slack for first-hand updates.
https://twitter.com/Monaco_card
https://monaco-card.slack.com (Please send your email to contact@mona.co for invitation)
Pages: « 1 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 [307] 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 ... 455 »
  Print  

Jump to: