Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:28:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 [287] 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 455 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NULL  (Read 456063 times)
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:12:34 PM

After the price skyrocketed a few days ago, now the MCO price down again and only about $ 5, but I think this is a good thing so we can buy at a cheap price.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mishk

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:03:28 PM

Hello BTCMILLIONAIRE,
Im an early holder of MCO, still hold all my MCO, which are little more than 10,000 and I will hold till I get my card and I believe this project.

I tried:
Cryptopay card, which is extremely expensive to use and support is awful, asking you to provide notary verified selfie ( WHAT??!? ), notary verified utility bill and notary verified passport scan.......
Tenx - still no card, just stupid live sessions with the CEO, I dont even want to know, how he does look like, but that's the only thing I get from there now and especially, they already charged me for the card.
Bitpay/Xapo - it's quite easy to understand, why not to use them, if all your transactions actually goes through BitGo.
Monaco - received official green light from Visa and Im really happy about this, Singapore on the way, some more Asian countries and Europe on the way, so Im just waiting and I never count, what if I stayed in BTC, it just too stupid, I could sell Bitcoins to fiat for 8$, and then what, how would I have to calculate these losses ? Smiley))))

I understand your emotion about smart asset contracts, but some members already provided the calculations, which must make you understand, that it was actually useless, each second post I see here is yours, please stop your FUD, over and over again, the same story, it make you look like bad BTCMillionaire, who invested too much to the MCO, be wise.

No. No members provided any reasonable calculations. Kris claimed that the asset contract is "mathematically pointless" and people kept parroting that. But that's complete and utter bullshit.

There will be hundreds of millions in revenue in the coming few years, and easily multiple billions of revenue around the second half of 2020-2030.

Take just 1 Billion for example, that means +$33.33 of revenue per 1 MCO per year. That means that your 10k tokens would generate you $333,300 USD per year at 1 billion from around 2025 onward.

Keep in mind that all Visa cards combined have a yearly purchase volume of over 5 trillion per year.

So it's not too far fetched to assume that a strong crypto card could see an annual revenue of multiple billions per year, which at "just" 5 billion would imply a yearly income of 1.667 Million USD for your 10000 MCO tokens. And that's not even considering the token value itself, that is literally just the dividend.

This is what every serious investor knew about and invested for. And it's obviously that "mathematically pointless" is complete horseshit, it's either a blatant lie by Kris, or an indicator that he's not capable of basic Mathematics.

Even with far weaker performance you would have 50k to 200k per year from your tokens in the early 2020s based on MCO's prognosis. If you, or anyone, really believes that to be worthless I don't know how to help them. They're a lost cause.

Yes. The card is beautiful, yes it's nice to have.
But no, the asset contract is not worthless and only someone with absolutely no understanding of the real world would truly believe that. Anyone who claims otherwise either has no idea what they are talking about or is blatantly lying to raise the short term token price.

If you would have to choose, as a CEO of the company - to be removed all of your coins from the available exchanges or the change the idea of asset contract? What would you ?
Nice story about billions Smiley) in 2030....
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:50:28 PM

Hello BTCMILLIONAIRE,
Im an early holder of MCO, still hold all my MCO, which are little more than 10,000 and I will hold till I get my card and I believe this project.

I tried:
Cryptopay card, which is extremely expensive to use and support is awful, asking you to provide notary verified selfie ( WHAT??!? ), notary verified utility bill and notary verified passport scan.......
Tenx - still no card, just stupid live sessions with the CEO, I dont even want to know, how he does look like, but that's the only thing I get from there now and especially, they already charged me for the card.
Bitpay/Xapo - it's quite easy to understand, why not to use them, if all your transactions actually goes through BitGo.
Monaco - received official green light from Visa and Im really happy about this, Singapore on the way, some more Asian countries and Europe on the way, so Im just waiting and I never count, what if I stayed in BTC, it just too stupid, I could sell Bitcoins to fiat for 8$, and then what, how would I have to calculate these losses ? Smiley))))

I understand your emotion about smart asset contracts, but some members already provided the calculations, which must make you understand, that it was actually useless, each second post I see here is yours, please stop your FUD, over and over again, the same story, it make you look like bad BTCMillionaire, who invested too much to the MCO, be wise.

No. No members provided any reasonable calculations. Kris claimed that the asset contract is "mathematically pointless" and people kept parroting that. But that's complete and utter bullshit.

There will be hundreds of millions in revenue in the coming few years, and easily multiple billions of revenue around the second half of 2020-2030.

Take just 1 Billion for example, that means +$33.33 of revenue per 1 MCO per year. That means that your 10k tokens would generate you $333,300 USD per year at 1 billion from around 2025 onward.

Keep in mind that all Visa cards combined have a yearly purchase volume of over 5 trillion per year.

So it's not too far fetched to assume that a strong crypto card could see an annual revenue of multiple billions per year, which at "just" 5 billion would imply a yearly income of 1.667 Million USD for your 10000 MCO tokens. And that's not even considering the token value itself, that is literally just the dividend.

This is what every serious investor knew about and invested for. And it's obviously that "mathematically pointless" is complete horseshit, it's either a blatant lie by Kris, or an indicator that he's not capable of basic Mathematics.

Even with far weaker performance you would have 50k to 200k per year from your tokens in the early 2020s based on MCO's prognosis. If you, or anyone, really believes that to be worthless I don't know how to help them. They're a lost cause.

But no, the asset contract is not worthless and only someone with absolutely no understanding of the real world would truly believe that. Anyone who claims otherwise either has no idea what they are talking about or is blatantly lying to raise the short term token price.

If you would have to choose, as a CEO of the company - to be removed all of your coins from the available exchanges or the change the idea of asset contract? What would you ?
I would use the millions of dollars that I've raised to consult my team of lawyers and work out a proper solution that will ensure that everybody who invested in my company gets what I've promised them instead of making up lies.
And billions are literally nothing in this market, the fact that you think it'll take until 2030 means that you either don't understand anything or don't believe in MonaCo in the first place. Plus the same 10k tokens would be creating at least 30k and up to around 150k by 2020.
mishk

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:36:33 PM

Hello BTCMILLIONAIRE,

I tried:

I would use the millions of dollars that I've raised to consult my team of lawyers and work out a proper solution that will ensure that everybody who invested in my company gets what I've promised them instead of making up lies.
And billions are literally nothing in this market, the fact that you think it'll take until 2030 means that you either don't understand anything or don't believe in MonaCo in the first place. Plus the same 10k tokens would be creating at least 30k and up to around 150k by 2020.
it's just the business, if you have met dotcom and start-up boom, you had to know this, rules can be changed anytime, have you read terms&conditions of MCO ? not the whitepaper, which does not have law protection actually. they have legal rights to act like this.
I just believe ,that there will be much more competitors by 2030 and probably just 1 and not MCO, I never make my investments for 10 years frame, 1-3 years max.
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:44:19 PM

After the price skyrocketed a few days ago, now the MCO price down again and only about $ 5, but I think this is a good thing so we can buy at a cheap price.

I think MCO price can increase again because segwit2x got cancelled, so seem people now sell their bitcoin. That's why i see on coinmarketcap that bitcoin price down and altcoin price start to increase
mishk

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:18:47 PM

And I know the price Kris is targeting the MCO/$ price
if you get a big group with a good offer, I can sell this info, lol
35btc my price for this info Cheesy:D then you can speculate as much as you want
Kripto.hr

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 10:47:06 PM

These guys will eat MCO for lunch in few months... https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@kriptonoob/stack-presale-is-live-best-cryptocurrency-payment-solution

BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:50:58 PM

Hello BTCMILLIONAIRE,

I tried:

it's just the business, if you have met dotcom and start-up boom, you had to know this, rules can be changed anytime, have you read terms&conditions of MCO ? not the whitepaper, which does not have law protection actually. they have legal rights to act like this.
I just believe ,that there will be much more competitors by 2030 and probably just 1 and not MCO, I never make my investments for 10 years frame, 1-3 years max.
You would literally suck off Satan if he offered you some money in return, wouldn't you? It doesn't matter if there are no laws that stop MCO from literally lying to investors. It's still not the right thing to do and the fact that you defend such acts really gives away your character. Good luck shilling turds for profits, you will need it.
Inspector_Cypto

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:17:07 AM

"VISA And Monaco Announce First Ever Pre-Paid Cryptocurrency Card For Singapore Users"

https://www.cryptocoin.news/news/altcoin/visa-and-monaco-announce-first-ever-pre-paid-cryptocurrency-card-for-singapore-users-3238/

Singapore users will soon have their very own pre-paid cryptocurrency card to use for payments, thanks to VISA and Monaco’s latest joint venture.

Last week Monaco and VISA announced their latest product, a cryptocurrency pre-paid debit card which will be made available for Singapore-based users. Monaco is a Switzerland-based card issuer, and VISA currently boasts being the world’s biggest payment network. The physical card will be used by Wirecard AG.

The physical cards are already available to Singapore-based users to register via the card’s app which is available to download for both iOS and Android. To register, a user is required to enter their email and phone number and verify these contact details, before they can be placed in line to receive their card.

The pre-paid cryptocurrency debit cards do not come attached with any service fees or minimum spend requirements. However, there are four different tiers linked to the card, and a user is placed in a tier according to their Monaco token stakes for a period of six months.

The highest tier in the four-tier system is the Obsidian Black tier. The card is noted for its rarity, as only 999 of these cards will be in circulation at any given time. The Obsidian Black card will provide its user with unlimited interbank exchange rates as well as free ATM withdrawal up to a limit of $1000. After the limit is reached, each withdrawal will come at a 2% charge. In addition, the card features a 2% cash back benefit.

To qualify for this tier, the user has stake a minimum of 50,000 Monaco Tokens for a period of six months. Currently, a single Monaco Token is valued at $6. This means that the user would have to stake Monaco tokens with a total value of $300,000.

The starting tier is the Midnight Blue tier which requires no Monaco Tokens stake and comes free of charge. A Midnight Blue user will be allowed a limited interbank exchange rate per month with the value of up to $2000. After the limit has been reached, each transaction will be subject to a surcharge of 0.5%. In addition, users can enjoy free ATM withdrawals up to the limit of $200.

Others tiers include the Ruby Steel and Precious Metal tiers. These require a stake of between 50 Monaco Tokens and 500 Monaco Tokens over a six month period. This equates to $300 and $3000 respectively.
mishk

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:00:13 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2017, 07:18:53 AM by mishk

Hello BTCMILLIONAIRE,

I tried:

You would literally suck off Satan if he offered you some money in return, wouldn't you? It doesn't matter if there are no laws that stop MCO from literally lying to investors. It's still not the right thing to do and the fact that you defend such acts really gives away your character. Good luck shilling turds for profits, you will need it.

You are too emotional, when talking about sucking, calm down, otherwise it's a some kind of "COMING UP".
We can stop our discuss now, I would slam your face, but you are internet hero Smiley) feel safe
Ally@monaco

Activity: 110

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:42:09 AM

Unveiling the finalized and approved designs of the #MonacoVisaPlatinum cards! Learn more about our full portfolio at http://mona.co

Which one will you be reserving today?

https://twitter.com/monaco_card/status/928551172973068288
traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:46:02 AM

1 Billion per year not possible, I think. Wirex has 1 billion per year for few years working, and at this moment its only one working card at the market.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
vipthree

Activity: 85

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:46:34 AM

Look at this photo!

https://twitter.com/muoumuua/status/928554619436908545

Ally@monaco

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:49:03 AM

Q&A Session updated from the Monaco Slack Channel - November 8th, 2017 is here!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1d-TvOOu7J0nG7Zn1hPw8iSNVUMyffzljhOUCxJzlfss/edit#gid=1103232270
mdenys

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:53:11 AM

Unveiling the finalized and approved designs of the #MonacoVisaPlatinum cards! Learn more about our full portfolio at http://mona.co

will the cards be delivered and working in Latin America or just in the regions mentioned before?
Ally@monaco

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:03:24 AM

will the cards be delivered and working in Latin America or just in the regions mentioned before?

It is currently not on schedule. Our co-founder and CFO is from Brazil, so we're not going to keep it pending forever.
trumpc2016

Activity: 695
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 10:24:48 AM

Historical moment!!!

Dots Clothing Store - find the latest fashion.
Cheerleaders bows - cheer bows for events. Beauty Supply Store - find everything for head and body, the best beauty products.Nail Supply Store - shop nail designs and related products.
Debshops - plus size women clothing.
Necessary Clothing - women clothing for every need.
Lily Bloom - fashionable bags and other accessories.Samuels Jewelers - offers engagement rings, bridal rings, fashion jewelry.
Body Central - another plus size clothing for women globally.
LazyBitInvestor

Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:34:08 AM

Historical moment!!!

Looks very cool for crypto geeks, But what for Kris Marszalek needs 4 Monaco card? For different purposes or he is just promoting Monaco? Smiley
This new from Twitter.

LGD2Business
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1510

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:44:57 AM

It's very hard to believe that Visa partnered with Monaco. I'm watching development from far away.
Marketcap is still too low, considering previous highs in August and October.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:47:33 AM

Historical moment!!!

That rose gold card looks awesome. I just wish I could get one! 1.5 per cent cash/coin back isn't too bad either Smiley

Wasn't the plan to offer more incentives to get the premium cards as time goes on?
Pages: « 1 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 [287] 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 455 »
  Print  

Jump to: