Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 09:33:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 [248] 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 455 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NULL  (Read 456075 times)
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:31:03 PM

As there is no announcement at the moment I also am waiting for something concrete before taking next steps. It is like paralyzing of market situation where small investors are double minded over any decision. Instead of making hurry I will wait patiently to see what comes out. What worse can be now anymore.
N-gen

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:32:58 PM

I believe in tokenmarket, his prediction is always nothing miss, if he announce the project, I will follow the project as a bounty hunters, he were a good man
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:42:48 PM

If there is one project that is easy to make money trading the rumour it is MCO, the team has shown they are not able to manage information well, they should please make the Visa thing  possible first before annoumcing it,

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
srtv

Activity: 329
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:47:33 PM

guys, tell me what to do. MKO sent to the stock exchange for more than 12 hours ago, Deposit no. the blockchain message Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [Out of gas
Sounds like you are sending from your own wallet and you need to have eth to send the tx. add eth to your wallet for the tx.
sent YOBIT on Bittrex
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:58:06 PM

I want to get a cryptocurrency powered credit card, will monaco enable it to me? What kind of verification is needed and what are the fees?  Huh Huh Huh

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
DigitalNinja

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:16:27 PM

guys, tell me what to do. MKO sent to the stock exchange for more than 12 hours ago, Deposit no. the blockchain message Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [Out of gas
Sounds like you are sending from your own wallet and you need to have eth to send the tx. add eth to your wallet for the tx.
sent YOBIT on Bittrex
You will need to contact yobit then dude its not an MCO problem its an exchange problem.

Another reason why Kmd's #barterdex is going to make centralised exchanges history.

| S U P E R N E T 's BarterDEX | DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE |
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:20:59 PM

I want to get a cryptocurrency powered credit card, will monaco enable it to me? What kind of verification is needed and what are the fees?  Huh Huh Huh
I would like to know how the thing looks like now, too.

sent YOBIT on Bittrex
You will need to contact yobit then dude its not an MCO problem its an exchange problem.

Another reason why Kmd's #barterdex is going to make centralised exchanges history.
there much more decentralisted exchange like bitshares, wavesdex, etherdelta and many others, but please not make offtopic there

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:30:04 PM

I am feeling very happy now. I get 20% profit with MCO when buy at 132 and sold at 162 Grin Grin Grin Grin
Well, a profitable enough and reasonable with the panic market as now.
20% is not small profits when you have a lot of money, example 1 BTC can gives you 0.2 BTC = $1,200 with current price per order Cool
DigitalNinja

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:34:16 PM

I would like to know how the thing looks like now, too.

sent YOBIT on Bittrex

there much more decentralisted exchange like bitshares, wavesdex, etherdelta and many others, but please not make offtopic there
Sorry could you please not mention other alternate decentralised exchanges on this topic. thanks Tongue

| S U P E R N E T 's BarterDEX | DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE |
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:39:50 PM

let's see what next now I went like all in on Monaco. It has entered in a price range from where any good update and news can easily bring few times of ROI back in few days. The strong support which isn't letting the price drop heavily will take the market upwards. A single news can play vital role in this regard.
djazher

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:34:58 PM

Sorry could you please not mention other alternate decentralised exchanges on this topic. thanks Tongue

Why that ?
nick1492

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 01:48:30 AM

If there is one project that is easy to make money trading the rumour it is MCO, the team has shown they are not able to manage information well, they should please make the Visa thing  possible first before annoumcing it,

Oh wow, I've been waiting for this visa card too. If and also hoping it can be launched because it will make the crypto world more amazing than before. With this idea, I'm guessing that local banks are already trying to learn the world of blockchain technology.

aqzu

Activity: 227

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:50:43 AM

Keep HODL guys!!!   Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
genghis

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:13:13 AM

Its good to hear Kris is alive and stuff is apparently getting done...

But the last answer. That the community cares more about getting stuff done than apologising?Huh What? Getting stuff done is one GREAT! But when you make a promise then 100% fail to deliver on that promise, then make ABSOLUTELY NO communication about it the community doesn't like that. There has been plenty of people say they are out now. How is that good for the community?
rajravind

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:27:45 AM

Somehow I appreciate the firm's conduct so they can get rid of the pump and dumpers, ready to make a quick bitcoin without any actual interest in the asset they hold. Lots of people here think that Monaco is just a game consisting in waiting for announcements to be made. They want to play. So the MCO people let them play.
Hopefully, most pump and dumpers will give ground so only serious investors will be involved.

There will always be pump and dump , in every crypto's market, not only MCO! All people want to make profit, in any kind of bussiness, not only crypto, so, if the pump and dump dissapears, how do you earn from your investment? Every crypto is a game, every investment is a risk, you may win or you may not! As for serious investors, let's be honest, everyone wants profit, they dont invest just because they are in love with the project itself!

Hi lonesomestranger, I see what you're saying. Of course, every investor wants to profit. The problem is that recently, regarding Monaco, there has been increasing focus on pumping in order to dump. People seem to be obsessed with that. This obsession does not belong to someone who believes in a project.
I think that preannouncements, or annoucements that an announcement will be made, indicate a strategy: getting rid of those who are not "true believers".
Please remember that every company would like to have only "true believers" for the project they are accomplishing.
If you are a true believer, then you know that Monaco can do much more than a small profit.
bulls&t
imagine if Steve Jobs would cancel last minute presentation to keep only `true believers`. Dont think Apple could rise so high in that case.
It`s all about delivering the promised, and MCO yesterday had a second chance after missing Sept target, but failed.

I think your analogy needs a small adjustment. Its not like Steve Jobs cancelled the event. Its like all the fans and press turned up for the event and ALL OF APPLE was a no show, a room full of press and fans and an empty stage.

Of course it is the same. Unless You are UNPROFESSIONAL!!

No point getting angry over this useless Kris .
Can't even keep his promise nor bother to announce delay officially on MCO account.
I am moving out of this bcos the price will dip to even worst soon.
Perhaps back to 0.0012 again by tml morning.
No more MCO for me .
Gudluck for everyone who bought at above 400 sats with the hope that it will reaches the sky.
You ppl r nt going anywhere with this kind of management .
The post of appointment of SVP is just to pump the price which eventually failed big time.

Seems like it went down to 0.0012 as I hv predicted .
Since I am no longer into this, I will gv u all some suggestions
So after btc fork, the price will dip
Thus, mco against btc might go up to 0.0025~0.0027, just sell it when it reaches this price, and set lower buy order.
aqzu

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:16:21 AM

Somehow I appreciate the firm's conduct so they can get rid of the pump and dumpers, ready to make a quick bitcoin without any actual interest in the asset they hold. Lots of people here think that Monaco is just a game consisting in waiting for announcements to be made. They want to play. So the MCO people let them play.
Hopefully, most pump and dumpers will give ground so only serious investors will be involved.

There will always be pump and dump , in every crypto's market, not only MCO! All people want to make profit, in any kind of bussiness, not only crypto, so, if the pump and dump dissapears, how do you earn from your investment? Every crypto is a game, every investment is a risk, you may win or you may not! As for serious investors, let's be honest, everyone wants profit, they dont invest just because they are in love with the project itself!

Hi lonesomestranger, I see what you're saying. Of course, every investor wants to profit. The problem is that recently, regarding Monaco, there has been increasing focus on pumping in order to dump. People seem to be obsessed with that. This obsession does not belong to someone who believes in a project.
I think that preannouncements, or annoucements that an announcement will be made, indicate a strategy: getting rid of those who are not "true believers".
Please remember that every company would like to have only "true believers" for the project they are accomplishing.
If you are a true believer, then you know that Monaco can do much more than a small profit.
bulls&t
imagine if Steve Jobs would cancel last minute presentation to keep only `true believers`. Dont think Apple could rise so high in that case.
It`s all about delivering the promised, and MCO yesterday had a second chance after missing Sept target, but failed.

I think your analogy needs a small adjustment. Its not like Steve Jobs cancelled the event. Its like all the fans and press turned up for the event and ALL OF APPLE was a no show, a room full of press and fans and an empty stage.

Of course it is the same. Unless You are UNPROFESSIONAL!!

No point getting angry over this useless Kris .
Can't even keep his promise nor bother to announce delay officially on MCO account.
I am moving out of this bcos the price will dip to even worst soon.
Perhaps back to 0.0012 again by tml morning.
No more MCO for me .
Gudluck for everyone who bought at above 400 sats with the hope that it will reaches the sky.
You ppl r nt going anywhere with this kind of management .
The post of appointment of SVP is just to pump the price which eventually failed big time.

Seems like it went down to 0.0012 as I hv predicted .
Since I am no longer into this, I will gv u all some suggestions
So after btc fork, the price will dip
Thus, mco against btc might go up to 0.0025~0.0027, just sell it when it reaches this price, and set lower buy order.

Thanks for your suggestion dude. Actually, i already out also due to lack of PROFEESIONALISM of MONACO TEAM.

Nice advice. I am gonna move on too.   Wink
rajravind

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:22:42 AM

I am nt supposed to say this .
But if any of you interested with a new coin with great team, working products, and already got an app even before their ICO ended, go for Everex.
Currently the trading is very dull, but their collaboration with other remittance based providers are becoming strongers and stronger.
I invested 12BTC on this coin as the cap can shoot up to 150M anytime from 17M now
That might happen once thei got listed in major exchange such as Bittrex
aqzu

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:51:32 AM

But if any of you interested with a new coin with great team, working products, and already got an app even before their ICO ended, go for Everex.
Currently the trading is very dull, but their collaboration with other remittance based providers are becoming strongers and stronger.
I invested 12BTC on this coin as the cap can shoot up to 150M anytime from 17M now

I thought everex is hacked.   Huh
rajravind

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:35:18 AM

I thought everex is hacked.   Huh

Nope, that was just a rumour.
If not, all the sell order in the exchanges wpuld hv been filled up
Only drawbacks is it is nt in any major exchanges
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:52:57 AM

There are more than one reason to keep holding as time by itself is hard for cryptomarkets and MCO has slipped down as well. I am not complaining where I bought but selling at loss isn't option for me. I will remain in game to see where it takes me. Lot of people's interest is still pretty alive in the project.
Pages: « 1 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 [248] 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 455 »
  Print  

Jump to: