Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:20:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many people are asking you about Bitcoin now?  (Read 92236 times)
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 04:19:31 PM

Many people are now asking me about bitcoin. it is a sign that bitcoin is now becoming more and more popular. some of my officemates which are investors in the local stock market became interested on bitcoin. also, some of my friends are asking me about it because they said that they saw some posts that you really can earn from it. i testify to them that what they read is true.
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:24:28 PM

Currently I have no one asking about anything all they  whenever they get to peep into my screen and see something related to bitcoin, they say "oh so you too are involved in bitcoin" and that's all they say no further questions asked about processes or even how to go about it, and I think its actually related to the fact that most of the people around me cannot take risks and thinking I am engaging in something illegal in which they are not ready to be part of.
epitome

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:32:30 PM

My wife is extremely skeptical. It has been a long hard road to get her on board, but it's happening slowly.
Most of the people are skeptical about a currency which is mined or created with the help of a computer and so is the reason no one can wrap their mind in the right direction as they think it is really not impossible and what they try to convince us is that these things will be banned by the government at a later time because it messes with the economy. Cheesy
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:36:40 PM

For know there are so many people who ask me about bitcoin. Because many people are already aware about this bitcoin. And everytime they ask I always encourage them and share my experience to them Because I believe and i already experienced that this bitcoin is a legit way in where i can use and make my money wiser.

when bitcoin price was normal in last year, no one was asking from me about bitcoin, whenever i told somebody about bitcoin they just ignore me, but when the price of bitcoin become very high this year the news was constantly updating about the price of bitcoin then everyone was asking from me about bitcoin and there are still some people who just saying me that it is illegal leave it but i think they know nothing about bitcoin that's why saying like this.
mrayazgul

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:49:17 PM

Nobody is asking me, but I had a conversation about ransomware the other day and they seemed to had a general idea about Bitcoin and that it was used by hackers.
My family isn't following the price of Bitcoin, so they don't really care. It's the same with stocks. A company could go up by 200% in a week and we wouldn't know or care, because we haven't invested anything.

There are many people asking me about Bitcoin. Because they all recognize the value and potential of its development. Beside it, I'm not sure but maybe I'm the only one where I live knowing Bitcoin and can earn money from it. And I'm also happy to answer them questions about Bitcoin because I always want to create opportunities where I can live with this kind of currency.
Some of my friends know that I am in bitcoin activity. But they do not take that much serious. When this ransomware attack happened, and the hackers asked money in bitcoins. This news came in all news channels in all over the world. So now when I meet my friends, they are asking me is that bitcoin that much famous and how to earn bitcoins. I think after this attack more people are started to learn about bitcoins.

Many people are becoming aware of  bitcoins through Ransomware hack. As the news spread in the media and bitcoin was told to be a currency in which hacker demand payments, many did not knew what is bitcoin and now curious to know .
minizi99

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:05:01 PM

For know there are so many people who ask me about bitcoin. Because many people are already aware about this bitcoin. And everytime they ask I always encourage them and share my experience to them Because I believe and i already experienced that this bitcoin is a legit way in where i can use and make my money wiser.

when bitcoin price was normal in last year, no one was asking from me about bitcoin, whenever i told somebody about bitcoin they just ignore me, but when the price of bitcoin become very high this year the news was constantly updating about the price of bitcoin then everyone was asking from me about bitcoin and there are still some people who just saying me that it is illegal leave it but i think they know nothing about bitcoin that's why saying like this.

Some of my friends have been saying for a year that bitcoin is a bubble. They seem to want to buy bitcoin, but they are scared. But I will not force them to buy bitcoins, because they should take this decision
hero1111

Activity: 1582
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:32:04 PM

I dont have any people in my city when i met bitcoin but now i see so many people want to learn and asking about bitcoin and this people will be more day by day because the news show more thing about bitcoin and people interesting because of it and they are asking to me , I didnt account how many people asking to me about bitcoin but i see it is going more day by day.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 08:26:52 PM

I tried to explain t my friends and family on what bitcoin is at first they just laugh at me but now it is getting higher they notice it that it is good for investment, many were interested since it is getting higher and higher.
Lately, last week to be exact, I encountered a random friends who were curious about bitcoin, because she was told that bitcoin is used in black market and used to hack accounts, it was my pleasure that I enlightened her about having bitcoin and use it for good.
It seems this is something not fair. Even if it is an opportunity for others to start with the bitcoin it is also one for you because you can easily convenience them and there are opportunities that you can avail like if you recommend the coinbase to someone and they use it you will be given some dollars as a reward as well.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 08:36:25 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2017, 08:59:12 PM by Cherylstar86

Nobody is asking me, but I had a conversation about ransomware the other day and they seemed to had a general idea about Bitcoin and that it was used by hackers.
My family isn't following the price of Bitcoin, so they don't really care. It's the same with stocks. A company could go up by 200% in a week and we wouldn't know or care, because we haven't invested anything.

There are many people asking me about Bitcoin. Because they all recognize the value and potential of its development. Beside it, I'm not sure but maybe I'm the only one where I live knowing Bitcoin and can earn money from it. And I'm also happy to answer them questions about Bitcoin because I always want to create opportunities where I can live with this kind of currency.
Some of my friends know that I am in bitcoin activity. But they do not take that much serious. When this ransomware attack happened, and the hackers asked money in bitcoins. This news came in all news channels in all over the world. So now when I meet my friends, they are asking me is that bitcoin that much famous and how to earn bitcoins. I think after this attack more people are started to learn about bitcoins.

Also with my experience at the workplace, more friends I had was asking a lot about bitcoin and I tell them if they are interested to learn they must show effort and interest before I teach them. Most of them think that I am only making stories which is not reliable and think that bitcoin was just a mythical concept of currency. Well if they remained to be a close minded person, it's not our fault and one certain quote I remembered from a friend that says, it's not a sin of our parent to let us born in this earth a poor kid; but certain our sin if we will die a poor person. With that short phrase, I believe bitcoin could help me eliminate the last words regarding a sin to die as a poor person; it will not happen as long as you work hard and manage your financial wealth along with a good health.
YOYOY

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 09:39:34 PM

In our place nobody seems to ask me about Bitcoin even though I tried to spoon-feed them what it is, but neither nor no one really seems interested. But I know that if Bitcoin goes high and high in its price they'll ask me how to earn and what are the steps to have and own a bitcoin.
Anfisman

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 10:32:42 PM

For now not many people are asking bitcoin with me. Even though I'm still a newbie, I'm happy to explain about bitcoin if anyone asks.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 11:14:09 PM

In our place nobody seems to ask me about Bitcoin even though I tried to spoon-feed them what it is, but neither nor no one really seems interested. But I know that if Bitcoin goes high and high in its price they'll ask me how to earn and what are the steps to have and own a bitcoin.
yeah there is many places where is bitcoin is not popular but i hope they will soon take interest in bitcoin when bitcoin start to accept in local shopping center and i feel bitcoin is very much popular in my country because everyone discussing about bitcoin and asking from me every time about bitcoin.
nexttime

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 01:35:06 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2017, 02:05:55 AM by nexttime

In recent times bitcoin coins are known to us not so much for buying online goods or buying games ... but bitcoin is being used widely and widely throughout. I too so i know to micro bitcoin the benefits and usability it brings i hope that more people will know more bitcoin because i believe the bright future of bitcoin
sasaku bitbit

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 02:01:07 AM

Some of my friends & others who are known to me ask sometimes about bitcoin & i told them about it. i also suggested them to buy some bitcoin & involve trading on exchanger that will provided more income in future & btc demand grow day by day as well.
should I suggest if you want to buy some of the bitcoin and tuck the trade on the exchanger to be provided more revenue in the future and demand will grow increasingly bitcoin also from day by day as well. Thus many asking about bitcoin now
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 02:58:39 AM

There are almost 4 person who have asked me about the bitcoin since they have watched a documentary that also uses it.They already know that I am familiar to bitcoins ever since last year and they seem to be interested into it.
eleah24

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 03:17:11 AM

Actually, about late 2015 or 2016 one of my classmate was in to bitcoin, and since I don't have any idea about bitoin then I was not interested until I found out that he was really earning money through just posting about bitcoin and signature campaigns. And maybe this december 2016 I joined this bitcon forum and I would like to start working but, there are many barriers that come my way and this month I was really determined to working in bitcoin so I asked one of my friend to help me in understanding about bitcoin and good thing she taught me how.

Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 04:35:23 AM

There are almost 4 person who have asked me about the bitcoin since they have watched a documentary that also uses it.They already know that I am familiar to bitcoins ever since last year and they seem to be interested into it.
4 people you can tell them by creating a tutorial written on the blog or on the video and uploaded on youtube. So you do not have to tell them one by one.

xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 04:45:45 AM

4 people you can tell them by creating a tutorial written on the blog or on the video and uploaded on youtube. So you do not have to tell them one by one.

I think it is more convenient to just tell it to four people one by one than make a blog or a video tutorial. Not unless you have at least 10 audiences then it would be more preferable to have a video.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
imeetup

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 11:47:54 AM

No one is really talking to me about bitcoin in my circle of IRL friends and family. It's more like the other way around, I'll be talking to them about it.
Route66Retro

Activity: 80

Bitcoin chick

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 12:07:33 PM

I was in the bank yesterday sending an International wire transfer - cost me $75 to send just over $2000!  I told the lady I would have sent Bitcoin if they had taken it.  To my surprise, she had NO IDEA what Bitcoin was - never heard of it.  A gentleman in the next office came over and wanted to know more about it.  We talked for 30 minutes - he probably bought some after I left.  I never could convince the lady that it wasn't a gimmick.  

But $75 to send money is ridiculous - real world case for Bitcoin!

Losing is not my enemy...fear of losing is my enemy.  -Rafael Nadal
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: