Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:20:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many people are asking you about Bitcoin now?  (Read 92236 times)
mafgwaf@gmail.com

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 01:22:59 PM

Since I got paid here on the internet by bitcoin, I talked to my mom about it, and also my friends, but none of them are that interested into making money with bitcoin, or it's just today on my country, it's not that mainstream.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 01:33:41 PM

Probably because population of bitcoin users in my place has not been popular so not many of them know about bitcoin and it seems rare from brands interested in learning about bitcoin although many times I have shown the results I get from bitcoin but it seems No serious interest Of them to learn About bitcoin
Gens09

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 11:41:55 PM

A lot of people asking me about it how do I make a profit in bitcoin I told them about my investment I they really get interested but many of them thought that it is just a scam but they really wonder how I have a lot of money even where just a student and I told them about this bitcoin.
radamiel

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 02:33:18 AM

For young friends like college students, bitcoin is quite interesting and often talked about, most of whom know bitcoin are college students and young people who are looking for money or jobs, quite a lot of people in my country who know and use bitcoin, local exchanger as Where the bitcoin exchange and money is always crowded and the volume of exchange is quite massive as evidence of many people using bitcoin
Isaacck

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 03:54:38 AM

Not that much. Because I do not talk about it unless they ask me. But I don't get deeper in explaining because they would just lose interest. Some argue with me because they can't accept the fact that there is a better way in transaction of money.
kidmodo

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 04:16:20 AM

Bitcoin has been several years famous since its creation. Of course a lot of people who already know bitcoin, even my neighbor who is still junior high school just know about bitcoin
Zemangat

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 05:05:56 AM

At first I was still asking about bitcoin to my friend. At that time I still do not know about bitcoin so I ignore it. Since I know bitcoin prices go up I regret from the first do not know bitcoin. Now i start bitcoin and i start to have some bitcoin. And finally I tell my friends. Many of them are asking about bitcoin and how to invest for bitcoin. From there sekrng my friends when gathered must be talking about bitcoin
Jewell

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 11:21:27 AM

Since I got paid here on the internet by bitcoin, I talked to my mom about it, and also my friends, but none of them are that interested into making money with bitcoin, or it's just today on my country, it's not that mainstream.
when i start using and investing bitcoin, in very beginning no one was trusting on me, there were not taking interest to hear me. but when i made good profit form trading alt coin and now they realize the fact now the news are spreading too much and most of my friends now asking me about bitcoin, some of them are now taking training from me how to invest money in trading and  to earn money from bitcoin.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 11:30:10 AM

Nobody is asking, usually it's me who's bringing it up in a conversation if someone starts talking about something close to that. But most of my close friends and my family knows about bitcoin. Tho, also happens quite a lot that a pretty large amount of people know about bitcoin but never got into it for some reason and a minor number of them was being so sceptical and pessimistic about bitcoin when it was about 700$.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
SimmonenY

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 11:45:34 AM

Only few friends asked me recently, but that's it. I think sometimes people don't want to let others know that they're into bitcoin.
osted

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 11:50:12 AM

Once my wife asked what bitcoin was. Friends know what bitcoin is.
HongKong

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 11:53:33 AM

Only few friends asked me recently, but that's it. I think sometimes people don't want to let others know that they're into bitcoin.
That's a smart move because the price of Bitcoin could get to a really low price and it would be worth less than the amount that was invested into it.

Even with the latest price increase there is not that many people talking about Bitcoin like it's a safe haven investment.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Seeker01

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 12:18:04 PM

I know someone who cant tell me what bitcoin is before, maybe hes selfish or really dont know it too. im glad that my curiosity takes me here. and now, i will not do the same as what my old friend did to me. No one ask me what is bitcoin, i tell it to all of my friends without any hesitation. Im sharing how bitcoin works so that they can treat me in nice place.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 12:31:42 PM

Nowadays, bitcoin is getting popular and acceptable everywhere,  so many newcomers are entering in to bitcoin forum. recently, a dozen of people asked me about bitcoin and its functions,  they're very curious to know about it..I think that's the spirit, in this way, bitcoin is going to become a global currency in the future.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 12:39:25 PM

Who have been making fun of me while using the bitcoin for gambling purpose has now started to make enquiries how much is the price. Recently I said that, in the past you made fun of me with the same bitcoin. Now you're asking about it. For which his answer is, I never said it's bad. I haven't got interest on it, now I wish to be an user.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 09:08:40 PM

There are almost 4 person who have asked me about the bitcoin since they have watched a documentary that also uses it.They already know that I am familiar to bitcoins ever since last year and they seem to be interested into it.
Fortunately around me a lot of people who understand about bitcoin. So rarely anyone ask me bitcoin.
That means bitcoin has spread. Because bitcoin users are already around me
Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 09:52:40 PM

Who have been making fun of me while using the bitcoin for gambling purpose has now started to make enquiries how much is the price. Recently I said that, in the past you made fun of me with the same bitcoin. Now you're asking about it. For which his answer is, I never said it's bad. I haven't got interest on it, now I wish to be an user.
They all when do not know about bitcoin then they make fun and when they know that it is a real currency and they see that it is used the same as other normal currency then they search for the ways to adopt it. All we need to show them that how we are using that currency and how many places accept bitcoin as the payment method then they will adopt it readily.
mrayazgul

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 10:20:58 PM

I had few friends who also made fun of me while i collected bitcoins from faucets. But now when they see a future in this currency and everyone's adopting it and the price ofcourse, make them realize bitcoin is some serious thing and they also want them.
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 11:03:22 PM

Just one. Last week, a close friend asked me what I do online, so I just started talking about Bitcoin. Surprisingly, they were very interested.

First time it happened. Usually I'm met with blank faces and vacant smiles/nods.

Turns out they've read a bit about it somewhere and was quite interested about its value.
1 bitcoin is equivalent to 128,000 in my currency, who wouldn't be interested? Especially if it could be earned online?

I reckon more would be lured in by it's fiat value.  Undecided

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 11:16:30 PM

I had few friends who also made fun of me while i collected bitcoins from faucets. But now when they see a future in this currency and everyone's adopting it and the price ofcourse, make them realize bitcoin is some serious thing and they also want them.
Bitcoin sometimes fun because you earn bitcoin you will become happy. But always bitcoin can serious because we are here to earn money not for fun. Many people are serious as now because they see the bitcoin price increase and they goes to their mind if they sell they bitcon Or not they buy bitcoin or not.  Faucet is not good you can earn somesatohi here. Anyway many people as of now asking me bitcoin and I teach them I hope I convinced to them to join in bitcoin world.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: