Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:35:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many people are asking you about Bitcoin now?  (Read 92227 times)
Cormier

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 08:57:23 PM

I am now exactly facing the same thing. I was talking to them since it was 200$, and now that it has touched 3000$, some members of my family are asking me to buy for 1000$ worth of bitcoins. People are not very clever, they always want to invest when it is too late...
krankNL

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 09:11:28 PM

In last 1 week, around 6-7 people asked me about bitcoin and ethereum. The newcomers are also very curious about ICO projects.
fauzainferdy

Activity: 269

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 09:17:51 PM

Just a little, some people just ask about bitcoin. Just my family just ask my mother, the rest only the classmates are also only 1 to 5 people alone
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 09:21:09 PM

In last 1 week, around 6-7 people asked me about bitcoin and ethereum. The newcomers are also very curious about ICO projects.

That is a lot of people asking you about bitcoin and ethereum. Some of my friends also ask me about bitcoin, they also want to earn them because they also have a friend who earn bitcoin by playing games and stuffs. They just thought that their friend are just playing a game and they never thought that he is earning bitcoin through it.
CrewKitten

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 09:46:48 PM

Practically no one asks me about Bitcoin. In fact, I am always the one asking others about it. It seems most people are still unaware of this technology.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 09:48:45 PM

Only one or two friends of mine are asking me about bitcoins at a moment and rest are not at all interested in knowing bitcoins and even my family members are not showing any interest in bitcoins as they feel that its a waste of time and money and it will eat away money in long term.
To prove yourself and bitcoin you need to work harder so that your family and friends around you come to know the truth that it is not a waste of money and time at all but in fact it is making your time and money both more valuable. Bitcoin increase the value of your money invested in it. So don’t be sad at someone’s comments who don’t know the truth of bitcoin.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2814
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 09:54:17 PM

That is a lot of people asking you about bitcoin and ethereum. Some of my friends also ask me about bitcoin, they also want to earn them because they also have a friend who earn bitcoin by playing games and stuffs. They just thought that their friend are just playing a game and they never thought that he is earning bitcoin through it.
Well that's good news.I myself felt happy too because my cousins are already curious about bitcoin and wanted to learn it from me.As of now lot of people around me are already asking about bitcoin and i'm encouraging them to study it first and know its feedbacks.Soon they will be earning an income out from their curiosity.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 10:31:25 PM

My answer is zero, usually when I talk to my friends about it, at first they may look interested but after that they don't ask any further questions. I'm a bit sad that i can't make my social life bigger like everyone in my environment, so sad to be introvert...
Maybe you did not explain proof to them. So they look doubtful about what you say and also on bitcoin. Usually I give a little evidence of income like show off. So they will definitely ask for bitcoin deeper and then interested in using
yellow1

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 04:05:31 AM

In my experience many of them asking about bitcoin because they also interested to invest the bitcoin but they don't know how they start but i do my best to them to tell and explain about bitcoin. But i was happy that they will interested in bitcoin and want them also to invest. Then i explain to them what is bitcoin, and i tell many people already i was explained if they ask me about bitcoin. Because i know bitcoin is like or people interested in people. I hope more people invest in bitcoin and more investors also. Because bitcoin today is a good source of income and have a future and profitable.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 08:00:08 AM

In Ireland, only a few people are asking about bitcoin. One or two weeks ago there was elder guy asked me if I know anything about bitcoin he said he was told bitcoin will be $10.000 this year. I just laughed.

What  did you do? Just laugh? uhm. I guess you better just enlighten him that it was a false statement. Anyway in my country there were some people who knew bitcoin but exactly in my town, only few. All I do is I offer them an online income money. Then afterwards they are asking how things work. But to directly ask me what is bitcoin, none yet. Most people know the basic know how of bitcoins.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 11:56:45 AM

I have something interesting to share with you and i think you all faced that situation, when i was new i told my friends about bitcoin they don't bother me they thought i am wasting their time but when they see me earning from bitcoin then they all ask me about bitcoin and joined bitcoin too Tongue Cheesy
phantuan123321cxz

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 12:36:43 PM

I've been talking about Bitcoin to family, friends and random people for years and nobody seemed to mind when BTC was under $1000. But now that Bitcoin has reached $2000, people are starting to realize that owning 1 BTC is beginning to be out of reach for the average person.

I've had more people ask me about Bitcoin lately and wanted help buying Bitcoins. What about you?
I was a poor student since I earned a bitcon income, and my friends asked me how to make money, and I think they recognized the benefits bitcoin brings.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 01:01:23 PM

I used to only have one friend that keeps on asking about bitcoin. I fetched him some information and in no time, my whole circle of friends started asking me about bitcoin. At first I was so excited seeing them trying to learn all these new things on the Internet. Eventually, fake friends have showed up their skin and so I got no more motivation teaching new people about bitcoin. I just tell them to ask other people about it since it's not only me who knows about bitcoin anymore.

We can create our own "small mass adoption" in our own by talking about bitcoin to our friends. They will learn and then eventually talk about it to their other friends. Then their friends will learn and talk about it to their friends and so on..

djtas bitbit

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 01:40:33 PM

may currently know that bitcoin is essential for everyday life for you. I've also explained to my family about bitcoin, I saw them very interested but they did not ask any further questions. I hope that this can be useful for all Wink Smiley
mastadonballs

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 04:15:36 PM

I've been talking about Bitcoin to family, friends and random people for years and nobody seemed to mind when BTC was under $1000. But now that Bitcoin has reached $2000, people are starting to realize that owning 1 BTC is beginning to be out of reach for the average person.

I've had more people ask me about Bitcoin lately and wanted help buying Bitcoins. What about you?
So I did talk about Bitcoin to my family, they were very interested but nothing more they do, they were just supprised because I was working with/for Bitcoin that was really famous at this time
Kronos21

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 04:22:16 PM

All who hear about what I have bitcoins ask me questions about how I earned it and what it is. I don't know whether or not they earn coins now, but when they hear how hard it is they say they have more trust in Fiat.
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 05:41:48 PM

Nobody is asking me, but I had a conversation about ransomware the other day and they seemed to had a general idea about Bitcoin and that it was used by hackers.
My family isn't following the price of Bitcoin, so they don't really care. It's the same with stocks. A company could go up by 200% in a week and we wouldn't know or care, because we haven't invested anything.
Indeed. Nobody is asking me what bitcoin is and I think why people not asking me because they don’t have any interest in bitcoin. In addition to that, they also don’t know that by using bitcoin you could earn and make money. I hope someday some people will ask me about bitcoin and I will tell to them that bitcoin is very useful.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 06:04:07 PM

Nobody is asking me, but I had a conversation about ransomware the other day and they seemed to had a general idea about Bitcoin and that it was used by hackers.
My family isn't following the price of Bitcoin, so they don't really care. It's the same with stocks. A company could go up by 200% in a week and we wouldn't know or care, because we haven't invested anything.
Indeed. Nobody is asking me what bitcoin is and I think why people not asking me because they don’t have any interest in bitcoin. In addition to that, they also don’t know that by using bitcoin you could earn and make money. I hope someday some people will ask me about bitcoin and I will tell to them that bitcoin is very useful.
Yes if you start to spreading bitcoin knowledge and tell many peoples about bitcoin that bitcoin is online and secure and also tell him that bitcoin will be the top currency of world and may be many peoples use it as a payment. If you tell all these information about bitcoin and also say that you use himself . Therefore I think many and other peoples who have no knowledge you ask about bitcoin that what is bitcoin? So I hope you inform them about the bitcoin currency.
Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 07:03:02 PM

I think almost 1/3 people in this world already know what bitcoin.hampir 10% of the world's population has begun to understand about the use of cryptocurrency and exchanges excange in all market crypto
sheamus10

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 08:07:07 PM

The person who first asked me about bitcoin is my own family, they ask what is bitcoin, how it works, and what is the use of the bitcoin.
And there is one friend of mine always wear what bitcoin is?
I continue to share the science of bitcoin that I know to my friends, and finally he is very interested and want to plunge into the world of cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: