Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:33:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many people are asking you about Bitcoin now?  (Read 92240 times)
Gallegher13

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:54:10 AM

Just few of them because bitcoin is not yet known here in my place but if it will be known probably they will.
bitlifter

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:57:59 AM

Much more than before to speak honestly, I used to do propaganda campaigns for bitcoin constantly and I never got interest before (at ~2014) but now, people who never shown any interest are taking the initiative to ask me, which should show the level of growth in  the understanding of bitcoin generally.
milewanda

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:16:36 AM

Just some friends, Didn't talk about bitcoin with everyone but just close friends to avoid the regular misunderstandings between others who I don't have a strong relationship with, now the ones I told are regularly talking with me about it, even 1 or 2 already using bitcoin sometimes.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:22:28 AM

People who were just close with me ask me what bitcoin is. Actually, they would not ask me if I have not mentioned it to them. They pay attention because they found out that I can earn. There only few of people who knew this, and most of them heard it first hand with me. This only mean that bitcoin will still take more time to make it known by majority. But its a good start for bitcoin, its reaching out raidly those who are in the farthest place.
Adbitco

Activity: 1470
Merit: 675

Act Smart and Play safe with Your fund

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 11:37:41 AM

It's not about how many people are asking me about bitcoin now but it's about how much it has become popular since the time I started it first and that's what is important and that's what makes me sure that lots of people are not only aware of bitcoin but are actively participating in bitcoin. There are certainly places there in the world where bitcoin is not known by the people at all but that's just the places where majority of people are less educated and don't even know or use internet or the presence of internet is less there so to think that everyone knows what bitcoin is is wrong like one of the members thinks but yes it's true that bitcoin is getting quite a lot media attention lately and that has surely increased it's popularity. Now how many people are asking me about bitcoin now, none actually but still I try to talk about it to whoever I think I should talk about it with.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:43:44 AM

It's not about how many people are asking me about bitcoin now but it's about how much it has become popular since the time I started it first and that's what is important and that's what makes me sure that lots of people are not only aware of bitcoin but are actively participating in bitcoin. There are certainly places there in the world where bitcoin is not known by the people at all but that's just the places where majority of people are less educated and don't even know or use internet or the presence of internet is less there so to think that everyone knows what bitcoin is is wrong like one of the members thinks but yes it's true that bitcoin is getting quite a lot media attention lately and that has surely increased it's popularity. Now how many people are asking me about bitcoin now, none actually but still I try to talk about it to whoever I think I should talk about it with.
that's should be the attitude mate try to share some ideas about bitcoin even they are not asking for it, its better to let them know that the opportunities will be bigger if they will start to understand and find ways to learn deeper about bitcoin.
A1exander

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:08:28 PM

It depends on location. In person, nobody ever asked me about bitcoin. All my communications about crypto are online.
gadimbrut

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:11:40 PM

The first time I worked on bitcoin people still nobody asked about bitcoin, but since making money and can buy something. Many people ask about bitcoin to me. Bitcoin makes my life change
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:57:21 PM

FINALLY I heard from someone I had not told about BTC.  He now holds Ether and LTC.

Seems to be catching on...
Bianxee

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:50:25 AM

FINALLY I heard from someone I had not told about BTC.  He now holds Ether and LTC.

Seems to be catching on...
But what about bitcoins or he only knows ETH and LTC for some reasons? i think he already have a knowledge in bitcoins because you will not not it without knowing the main currency the bitcoins before any alternate cryptocurrency.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:18:24 AM

There are less people ask me about bitcoin. I don't know if it is because I am still a kid or maybe bitcoin is still not known in our place. But yes if you are in a country which internet is mainstream then maybe bitcoin will be known.

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:29:05 AM

most people are asking me just about how many i have earned and how many they can earn if they enter, i cant give the answer, i only remind them the high risk of cryptocurrency

sheenaedago

Activity: 262

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:42:16 AM

I've been talking about Bitcoin to family, friends and random people for years and nobody seemed to mind when BTC was under $1000. But now that Bitcoin has reached $2000, people are starting to realize that owning 1 BTC is beginning to be out of reach for the average person.

I've had more people ask me about Bitcoin lately and wanted help buying Bitcoins. What about you?

Nobody ask me too. I think if I would ask my friends if they know about bitcoin, they would totally be clueless. Maybe some heard about it but didn't totally understand what really it is. I would gladly introduce it to them someday if I already earned big so that they would really be interested. haha
revswim93

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:45:58 AM

Everyone I know has been asking me about Bitcoin. My parents, my in-laws, my friends. Strangers on the street. I just tell them to buy the dip. Its not a ponzi scheme, its a buy the dip scheme! Will they never learn?
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:49:19 AM

I've been talking about Bitcoin to family, friends and random people for years and nobody seemed to mind when BTC was under $1000. But now that Bitcoin has reached $2000, people are starting to realize that owning 1 BTC is beginning to be out of reach for the average person.

I've had more people ask me about Bitcoin lately and wanted help buying Bitcoins. What about you?

Nobody ask me too. I think if I would ask my friends if they know about bitcoin, they would totally be clueless. Maybe some heard about it but didn't totally understand what really it is. I would gladly introduce it to them someday if I already earned big so that they would really be interested. haha

That is my situation before, no one knows bitcoin.  I told my family about bitcoin before but they were not really into it.  They are afraid.  When I introduced bitcoin to my little brother, I was surprised that he wants to earn money.  Then when I showed it to him, some of his friends become interested and that is the start.  Now, some of my nephews are asking me to pay them with bitcoins and some asked me to give a link on how to earn bitcoins.
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:07:33 AM

Actually each day not even one person asks me about Bitcoin because I do not talk about it much because most people I explain it to don't care and they only forget about it.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:31:00 AM

Currently I only share my knowledge of Bitcoin with my closest relatives, and many are doubting me, because in my environment there are still many who understand about Bitcoin.
But I will continue to share despite a lot of rejection.
I think it is better that you give them some space, if they ask you about bitcoin share the information but let them get interested in bitcoin all by themselves if they do not get an interest from a coin that can change their lives then that is their problem not yours since you are already doing fine by being part of the most important forum regarding bitcoin in the whole internet.
If I see someone in trouble due to financial problems, then I am unable to stop myself from hearing the voice of my heart that keeps on ringing in my ears "HELP HIM, HELP HIM, HE NEEDS YOU...", then I tell them about BTCs.. Honestly speaking, I do not go on admiring bitcoins everywhere because it's a total nonsense. At least, the guys in difficulties listen to my words with patience and take my suggestion seriously.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
andaresta

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:42:01 AM

If the person who asks me about bitcoin can still be counted on the fingers of tai the same person who taught me how to get the money mingkin can not be counted fingers.
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:02:40 AM

Actually each day not even one person asks me about Bitcoin because I do not talk about it much because most people I explain it to don't care and they only forget about it.
Even if no one ask you about it, they should've seen you doing something blockchain related, ex: checking price, checking blockfolio. Like when i'm working, i check my blockfolio on phone and my co worker ask me about it and about bitcoin in general.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
adiwibowo

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:28:07 AM

Yes I am also now about bitcoin started a lot who start mencarai and banayak who make payments using bitcoin is because bitcoin now the price is very high and I also hope I become a lucky person because I know the internet and can collect a lot of bitcoin in my own way.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: