Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:10:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many people are asking you about Bitcoin now?  (Read 92227 times)
soy
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1013

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:35:13 PM

Until now many people are asking about bitcoin but most of them just want to know it and most do not believe about the crypto world and I will explain to people who have a will Wink

Same thing, the fact that the hype is so recent, that the volumes are huge, that the concept is not easy to understand, still discourages a lot of people ... I think that when the market stabilizes, we will have a new Influx of saver enough fearful!
gajebo

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:16:16 PM

this is the opposite of me, i left bitcoin almost 4 years.
and when I visited a friend who played bitcoin, it was very surprising and sorry I sold it that year.
really regret. and now I am trying to find my fortune again.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:54:25 AM

well first of all i m also a newbie in this subject couple of month ago.with the help of one of my close friend i know something about bitcoin and cryto currency.And now I noticed some of my friends start asking me about Bitcoin and crypto currencies,because of the demand of bitcoin is increasing day by day 🙂
Same is the case with me. I didn’t know about this field at all. My friend just told me about this and I started searching it. As now I am closely observing all the things coming up there, I told about this to many friends as well. They are so interested in this now. Bitcoins are prevailing so fast.
10yearsolder

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:59:26 AM

I've been talking about Bitcoin to family, friends and random people for years and nobody seemed to mind when BTC was under $1000. But now that Bitcoin has reached $2000, people are starting to realize that owning 1 BTC is beginning to be out of reach for the average person.

I've had more people ask me about Bitcoin lately and wanted help buying Bitcoins. What about you?

You talk about random people about bitcoin? It's a loss that we've not had the chance to meet. I would have invested earlier.  Grin There are very few people asking me about bitcoin. The same answer I give them all the time. Look at the history and then invest. You will thank me later.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:35:29 PM

Initially when I joined the Bitcoin market, a lot of people condemned me because this market was all scams but when I showed my daily income proofs, everyone asked me how to earn Bitcoin and I definitely do not answer because they do not completely support me
Medrano2990

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:40:27 PM

Initially when I joined the Bitcoin market, a lot of people condemned me because this market was all scams but when I showed my daily income proofs, everyone asked me how to earn Bitcoin and I definitely do not answer because they do not completely support me
For me. You should not do that because Bitcoin may not be recognized at your country at the time. I think you should share them more knowledge as the Cryptocurrency market will certainly be applied in life
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:17:49 PM

Nobody is asking me, but I had a conversation about ransomware the other day and they seemed to had a general idea about Bitcoin and that it was used by hackers.
My family isn't following the price of Bitcoin, so they don't really care. It's the same with stocks. A company could go up by 200% in a week and we wouldn't know or care, because we haven't invested anything.
Actually my family is asking me how can i get money even though i have not enough job to earn. So i tried to tell them but its hard for them to understand bitcoin. I told them the value of bitcoin. I also tell them on how to earn it in different ways. But they cant understand it clearly.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
WildWestRider

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:38:34 PM

This is all new to me, so no one is asking me about it, but if I mention it they immediately show skepticism and call it a scam.  Their loss!
Wilout

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:53:34 AM

I cannot say the exact number of individuals on inquiring me about bitcoin but I have 4 friends who started to join in the planet of crypto-currency. At very first, they never believe in me until finally I generate profits then I allow them to see the proof, that's the explanation why they commenced making use of bitcoin now. For now, they wanted to discover how to earn earnings from investing, mining and investing crypto-currencies. I hope they will grew to become a effective people in the long term.
Somz1

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:30:25 AM

Mostly my family and friends
They would believe me at first but they are slowly seeing the reality and huge potential of bitcoins and blockchain in particular
thepolarbear

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:47:40 AM

I don't think anybody asks about it. But I ask people if they have heard of bitcoin. Back in 2013 nobody did. Now everybody has heard of it but has not used it or is not sure what it is. This explains the massive upsurge in crypto valuations.
Based on my experience, nobody asks me about it due to they still haven't heard about bitcoin. Eventhough bitcoin is starting to be recognize, I think some of the people didn't care about this crypto currency. So I guess even I have a lot of friends whose into internet nobody asks me about the bitcoin not even its benefits but I am the one whose always asked somebody on how bitcoin works.
Faith Joy

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:52:01 AM

I've been talking about Bitcoin to family, friends and random people for years and nobody seemed to mind when BTC was under $1000. But now that Bitcoin has reached $2000, people are starting to realize that owning 1 BTC is beginning to be out of reach for the average person.

I've had more people ask me about Bitcoin lately and wanted help buying Bitcoins. What about you?
There are so many people that keeps on asking me about bitcoin.Because bitcoin was so famous and known by many people nowadays.Bitcoin can in able to improve and make the financial status of someone successful.
lixer

Activity: 2520
Merit: 586

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:33:01 PM

Honestly, there are just a few people asking me about bitcoin as of now. There's only 4 persons and they are my workmates before. Since I still consider myself as new to bitcoin what I'm doing is researching more about btc and then share to them all the knowledge  I've acquired. And in return, what they have researched they also share with me.
Well dude, 4 is actually the double than that I have at current. :p
one of my childhood friend and my elder sister keep nudging me about bitcoins and I love to talk about it with them. After all, they are my closest ones. However, I have a bad habit. I keep on posting about BTCs in different FB groups. :p
Give it a try, you will enjoy their reactions.

b2001cyb

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:05:29 AM

Lots of people do now speak about it.

I will say that :
1> majority actually ignore and want to ignore bitcoin they say it is a Fraud, dirty money, Ponzi, Bubble, no Backing by country, anyone can duplicate it, etc...
2> Some people do invest just trying to make easy profit ridding the wave
3> Some people do actually understand more about it and like to discuss the technicalities of it , probably half of them only will invest but for long term

I usually enjoy talking and explaining the in and out of bitcoin, as I'm a cryptocurrency advocate and coder.
My view is that we are now in bubble mode, new people joining, awareness increasing, but too much of speculation.

Canday

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:54:38 PM

At present, I would say no 1 is intrigued in my actions below that I am due to the fact every person is looking following himself and there is no as well a lot time to be involved about an individual else existence. What they believe is that if any a single is on the telephone just urgent it, JTS both chatting or on social media but that is not my very own circumstance. How I desire somebody can just inquire the question because I are not able to go ahead and start talking about with bunch of uninterested group of men and women. It will only volume of waste of time and precious  strength.
citizenh-ssd

Activity: 187

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:03:25 PM

Now only my family and two friends can talk to me about bitcoin, and everyone else thinks that this is a scam or have never heard of it. You need even more advertising so that it becomes more popular.

TheRakula

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:29:37 PM

As the prices have increased alot people keep asking me as to should they start investing in bitcoin or so. I just tell them the more sooner you start investing the more profit they will get . As from when I had started using bitcoin it has increased upto 2000 USD. So no wonder one day it will reach 10k USD . So I will keep investing in bitcoin. But people usually ask me how do I earn bitcoins. I simply tell they through signature Campaigns. Then to explain everything to them is a headache. But still I help them and explain everything as I was also once a noob and didn't know anything about bitcoin. But my friend told me about this and now I post regularly.
ARAGETS

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:32:33 PM

Some friends keep asking to me about bitcoin. The story begin, when i posted price of bitcoin so high than several month ago. They are very interested. They want to know more about bitcoin. How to use bitcoin, how to earn moneys with bitcoin and etc. And now, i have a friend who trading bitcoin and buying bitcoin to invest  Grin

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:16:09 PM

Some friends keep asking to me about bitcoin. The story begin, when i posted price of bitcoin so high than several month ago. They are very interested. They want to know more about bitcoin. How to use bitcoin, how to earn moneys with bitcoin and etc. And now, i have a friend who trading bitcoin and buying bitcoin to invest  Grin
The matter is that for today in my circle of acquaintances discussion of кpиптoвaлюты very strongly begins. The fact is that several people have faced this earnings and to date have become financially independent and their wealthy people. As a rule, it worked well on the rest. And now we are also gnawing at the science of cryptography.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:06:16 AM

I've told my friends about bitcoins but seems that they do not believe what i said. After a couple of days one of them asked me about it then all of them got interested in it.
Sometimes it is a mistake to give too much information or your listeners are going to suffer from information overload, so it is better to explain the basics first and then when they show some interest on bitcoin you can go into deeper topics, that way they get progressively interested until they take the decision to finally enter the market and make an investment.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: