Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:20:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many people are asking you about Bitcoin now?  (Read 92233 times)
Mr

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:54:20 PM

My friend told me about bitcoins 4 years back but at that time I had many issues in my personal life so didn't had enough time to learn more about bitcoins so at that time I dropped the idea but later on after 2 years when everything was smooth in my life I started to concentrate more on bitcoins.
None of my friends know about bitcoin before me. And I have to learn about bitcoin all by myself. Then, with my knowledge, I have taught some of them about it. Some find that bitcoin interesting. Some said that bitcoin is not a real currency and you might lose your money in bitcoin. Some did not even care about what I am saying. Nevermind. Right now, I feel happy with my decision: living with bitcoin

None of the above
Mcdacillo

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:33:52 AM

I've been talking about Bitcoin to family, friends and random people for years and nobody seemed to mind when BTC was under $1000. But now that Bitcoin has reached $2000, people are starting to realize that owning 1 BTC is beginning to be out of reach for the average person.

I've had more people ask me about Bitcoin lately and wanted help buying Bitcoins. What about you?
Sad to say but none. Since I'm newbee, I am the one who ask about bitcoin.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity

CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:35:28 AM

Bitcoin is the new buzz word and it seems like everyone is talking about it!
Raja_Salman

Activity: 511

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:38:01 AM

People around my house have started asking me about bitcoin. not a few of them want to learn. but because of my busyness. I rarely to respond. I just gave orders to learn by joining forum
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:49:05 AM

Honestly, there are so many bitcoin questions from people around me. They feel that bitcoin can not give us an advantage, so they keep asking, especially now that bitcoin news is gaining popularity, so maybe in the future there are still so many questions about bitcoin for new people.
same here whenever I go to take my online salary people use to say and ask questions and when I suggest some of my friends for bitcoin they ask a lot of things about bitcoin because they are new and they need to learn a lot such as my neighbor and family members ask me about bitcoin and I always help them I never refused to explain them about bitcoin and thank God bitcoin is growing very fast.
Turiettly

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:32:20 PM

in fact there is a whole lot of them, some of them are my kin. cousin, aunties, uncle, my sibling, and also my mom was inquiring me about what i am performing. some of them are my friends, they constantly request me why dont i go outside and enjoy with them, i just only explained that im carrying out this "about bitcoin" and im gonna generate right here. and they commenced to request me how am i meant to generate below. but i dont have any proofs nevertheless so im constantly trying to keep my mouth shut and wait around till i see them that my attempts are not heading to waste.
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:08:19 AM

Not many people ask me about bitcoin probably because they do not know about bitcoin or maybe because I work in an agency that mostly busy myself so they do not really care about the bitcoin I do or that I often tell indirectly to them.
Piesel

Activity: 672
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:31:06 AM

Honestly, there are so many bitcoin questions from people around me. They feel that bitcoin can not give us an advantage, so they keep asking, especially now that bitcoin news is gaining popularity, so maybe in the future there are still so many questions about bitcoin for new people.
same here whenever I go to take my online salary people use to say and ask questions and when I suggest some of my friends for bitcoin they ask a lot of things about bitcoin because they are new and they need to learn a lot such as my neighbor and family members ask me about bitcoin and I always help them I never refused to explain them about bitcoin and thank God bitcoin is growing very fast.
True. I used to be in financial problems and lucky for me that I can pass thanks to Bitcoin. My relatives are very surprised and they start asking me about Bitcoin. They want me to teach them and guide them how to invest Bitcoin. My friends are also very interested in Bitcoin.
DjTremor

Activity: 151

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:40:01 AM

True. I used to be in financial problems and lucky for me that I can pass thanks to Bitcoin. My relatives are very surprised and they start asking me about Bitcoin. They want me to teach them and guide them how to invest Bitcoin. My friends are also very interested in Bitcoin.

Interesting, I thought they wouldn't be interested in bitcoin. Young people like bitcoin more than their families do. Last 2 months, I got many questions from my office workers. The attention is rising dramatically and eventually.
Ekanenf

Activity: 290

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:43:46 AM

Almost everyone on my facebook account wanted to know on how to earn bitcoin lately ever since I earned almost 1000$ but unlike before that I only earn 50-100$ due to lack of knowledge and the price of bitcoin before.
I can't even answer them since they all wanted to earn money but they don't even know a thing about bitcoin.
MiF

Activity: 1400
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:52:39 AM

I've been talking about Bitcoin to family, friends and random people for years and nobody seemed to mind when BTC was under $1000. But now that Bitcoin has reached $2000, people are starting to realize that owning 1 BTC is beginning to be out of reach for the average person.

I've had more people ask me about Bitcoin lately and wanted help buying Bitcoins. What about you?

I shared a lot about bitcoins to my friends and relatives but only  1 was convinced because bitcoins is still sounds weird for them of how it works so they ignored me thats why i concluded  that even bitcoin value is continue increasing still it is not that popular in our country specially in our place. Maybe it will become more popular if bitcoin reach to $15,000 but its likely it would be too late for them to benefit the low value before.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
craZyLovE0916

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:56:07 AM

No one is asking me about Bitcoin, because I am a loner. I do not have many friends only semi-autistic and keep everything to myself. hahaha
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:01:30 AM

Ive been talk to my friends my classmates and to my sisters from now my family dont believe that online job was a true because in the world of internet there are many spammers and scammers throughout the world soon i planned to talked bitcoins to my other classmates anyome who interested in bitcoin.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:55:31 PM

Initially when I joined the Bitcoin market, a lot of people condemned me because this market was all scams but when I showed my daily income proofs, everyone asked me how to earn Bitcoin and I definitely do not answer because they do not completely support me
For me. You should not do that because Bitcoin may not be recognized at your country at the time. I think you should share them more knowledge as the Cryptocurrency market will certainly be applied in life
Personally, I disagree why you should be kind to those that doubted you, they do not deserve to get help from him, if they want to learn they can do it like most people did here in the forum, by themselves, it is a longer road but those that are able to persevere will be able to find a way to make money, those that do not persevere will not make money no matter how much you could have helped them.
helars2008

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:12:13 PM

I do most of my cryptocurrency work while i am at work. Now most of my coworkers would tend to look what am i doing with my laptop since the can see that i am sometimes looking serious whenever i look into it. They are getting curious everyday especially they can see dollar sign and graphs and a lot of forum talks. Now i explained to this people what i am really doing to my surprise a few days later more of my coworkers would approach me and ask about bitcoin and cryptocurrency. The new of what i am doing spreaded like wildfire. Some say thay they heard about it before but did not pay attention into it. While are there are others that is totally newbie to the world of cryptocurrency too that are also really eager to learn. Im happy since i am now able to share the knowledge i obtained and hopefully they will also succeed if ever they decided to join in cryptocurrency.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Selmor

Activity: 104

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:14:01 PM

A few years ago all colleges was laughing about me and bitcoin. Today each day another college is visiting my office to talk about bitcoins and bitcoins Grin

StockBet.com

Activity: 322

Make A Bet on WORKING SOFTWARE

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 09:17:58 PM

I have both kinds of friends:  Those who are very bullish believers and those who will never buy it.  The latter thinks that the U.S. government is going to stamp it out or the NSA is going to hack it.

saiscoin

Activity: 66

The Alt Whisperer

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:21:21 PM

I'm getting probably a 50 percent rise about Bitcoin right now.
It keeps getting coverage and my friends know i'm active in the crypto community.

btccash24

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:29:24 PM

80% know what it's btc. 10% had done smth with this
Halcyon Days

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:35:21 PM

My colleagues also started talking about bitcoins recently. Some of them even invested money. However, it is shocking, that they do not know much about it. Maybe this is the first step to mainstream approval.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: