Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:08:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many people are asking you about Bitcoin now?  (Read 92240 times)
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:28:38 PM

personally, just because I always share on my social media and always check the exchange aplication on my smartphone, people around me are curious of it, and ask mi what is bitcoin? and what its advantage for you. Well, I see that people are attracted just for  a bitcoin ( as a new thing for them) and what's it advantage. If one of it are nothing, I bet they wont curious of it at all. So I explain to them a basic knowledge about bitcoin and its advantage for me.
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:52:27 PM

I've been talking about Bitcoin to family, friends and random people for years and nobody seemed to mind when BTC was under $1000. But now that Bitcoin has reached $2000, people are starting to realize that owning 1 BTC is beginning to be out of reach for the average person.

I've had more people ask me about Bitcoin lately and wanted help buying Bitcoins. What about you?

Too many. My friends, former colleagues and even neighborhood keeps asking me about this. And now they wanted to know about cyptocurrencies so I think its a good idea to learn this so they can be involve in here and they can make their own transactions just like me.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:51:44 PM

Honestly, there are so many bitcoin questions from people around me. They feel that bitcoin can not give us an advantage, so they keep asking, especially now that bitcoin news is gaining popularity, so maybe in the future there are still so many questions about bitcoin for new people.
same here whenever I go to take my online salary people use to say and ask questions and when I suggest some of my friends for bitcoin they ask a lot of things about bitcoin because they are new and they need to learn a lot such as my neighbor and family members ask me about bitcoin and I always help them I never refused to explain them about bitcoin and thank God bitcoin is growing very fast.
True. I used to be in financial problems and lucky for me that I can pass thanks to Bitcoin. My relatives are very surprised and they start asking me about Bitcoin. They want me to teach them and guide them how to invest Bitcoin. My friends are also very interested in Bitcoin.
Just be careful is very different to teach people about how to make some money online than to teach them how to trade, people can go all in with their investments and may put more money in a coin than they are willing to lose, so the first lesson is to teach them to diversify their investments and to never put money at risk that they need for their daily needs.
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:54:30 PM

I've been talking about Bitcoin to family, friends and random people for years and nobody seemed to mind when BTC was under $1000. But now that Bitcoin has reached $2000, people are starting to realize that owning 1 BTC is beginning to be out of reach for the average person.

I've had more people ask me about Bitcoin lately and wanted help buying Bitcoins. What about you?

Honestly no one is asking me about Bitcoin the people around me  still doesnt know the existence of bitcoin maybe a few of them saw bitcoin in social media but they are not interested. Out of 10 people i know no one knows about it. My family they are the one who knows it.

Lizzie_Girl

Activity: 332
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:21:43 PM

During the morning at work I check the exchanges and one day someone asked me what I was doing so I showed them and they asked more. Our boss came in and wondered what was going on and showed interest too. Now we are paid in Bitcoin. Our boss also pays is incentives. We are rewarded for finishing a project on time and if we save the company money as well.
matthona

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Bitcointalk.org

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:29:41 PM

Not many around me are asking about bitcoins at a moment as they still haven't been familiar to bitcoins and when I tell them about bitcoins they don't show any interest in it and believes that its a waste of time and money and bitcoins will never last for a long term and it will disappear in future so now I don't entertain them more and don't waste my time behind them.

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█       ▄▄▄▄▄      █▌
  █▌       ▀▀███      ▐█
 ▐█        ▄█ ██       █▌
  █▌     ▄█▀          ▐█
  ▐█   ▄█▀            █▌
   ▀█▄█▀            ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRASH

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█    ██▄▄██▄▄██    █▌
  █▌    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▐█
 ▐█      ████████      █▌
  █▌     ████████     ▐█
  ▐█     ████████     █▌
   ▀█▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TOWER

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
     ▄█▀     ▄██▄     ▀█▄
    ▐█       ▀██▀       █▌
    █▌   ▄▄  ▄██▄  ▄▄   ▐█
   ▐█   ██████████████   █▌
    █▌   ▀▀  ▀██▀  ▀▀   ▐█
    ▐█       ▄██▄       █▌
     ▀█▄     ▀██▀     ▄█▀
       ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DOUBLE
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:53:34 PM

Best people asking me on altcoins and not any more on bitcoin  Roll Eyes

But I think that in a few years, my own grandmother will know what the bitcoins are lol

True. Although I hold some btc, I'm not focused on btc anymore. I'm using my btc to buy alts and do some trading. BTC price is quite high now and I think it's not a smart way to buy unless you are rich. A range of 4000k dollars is a blessing to some.
Way back in 2016 I'm telling to my friends that I'm a bitcoiner but now when they are asking me ( because they have noticed that I have some big cash ), I just told them that I'm not doing BTC anymore (altcoins for sure ).
But of course im converting some of my profit in trading to btc and cashing out some.

abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:56:44 PM

Few of my friends and my family members are only the one who are asking me about bitcoins at a moment as they know that I am working online and earning money so they are very much curious to know that how I am able to make money by sitting at home and apart from them none is asking me about bitcoins as they don't know that there is something called bitcoin exist in real world.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:02:01 PM

Best people asking me on altcoins and not any more on bitcoin  Roll Eyes

But I think that in a few years, my own grandmother will know what the bitcoins are lol

True. Although I hold some btc, I'm not focused on btc anymore. I'm using my btc to buy alts and do some trading. BTC price is quite high now and I think it's not a smart way to buy unless you are rich. A range of 4000k dollars is a blessing to some.
Way back in 2016 I'm telling to my friends that I'm a bitcoiner but now when they are asking me ( because they have noticed that I have some big cash ), I just told them that I'm not doing BTC anymore (altcoins for sure ).
But of course im converting some of my profit in trading to btc and cashing out some.

Therly

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:56:52 AM

I'm sort of man or woman who is introvert that are unable to make buddies and I retained my earnings secretly because when they know that I have so considerably income they will always enjoy or make me foolish and get my funds missing of my fingers, like in property I will not also inform my mother and father that i have money to protect the bills simply because they possibly reckon usually on my earnings.Sometime I want to make close friends and make my mother and father very pleased what I preserved to be profitable kid.
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:08:18 AM

I'm sort of man or woman who is introvert that are unable to make buddies and I retained my earnings secretly because when they know that I have so considerably income they will always enjoy or make me foolish and get my funds missing of my fingers, like in property I will not also inform my mother and father that i have money to protect the bills simply because they possibly reckon usually on my earnings.Sometime I want to make close friends and make my mother and father very pleased what I preserved to be profitable kid.
Quites sad about this. I tink it's a good choice to just keep it secret for now until you find a friend whom you trust fully and who you know is worth telling about this secret. As I understand, you are prone to bullying, so, have a revenge by not telling them how to earn. Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
PhantomJ

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:13:03 AM

At me as before, those who wanted to learn about bitcoin, read and learned from their mistakes, the rest he simply does not need, quite another worldview. And I do not hear such conversations in society very often.
Chienna

Activity: 256

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:39:58 AM

I tell bitcoin in my friends, so that they become curious about it. They keep asking me to teach them how to do it. Since I am not a pro and I am still in a process of discovering bitcoin I can't share to them what I've know because it's hard to explain if you do't know the whole thing. But sometimes I tell them what are the benefits that they can get in bitcoin.
sishahid

Activity: 212

I am a Professional Graphic Designer

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:18:28 AM

Some of my friends asked to know about Bitcoin. I told something but I retained my earnings secretly because when they know that I have so money they will always enjoy. I Think They want to take advantage from me. So I kept it secret.
enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 06:27:58 AM

just my family because we are together in bitcoin, I've been telling my friend about bitcoin but they are not interested so I do not talk about it with my friend anymore and they do not ask anymore

Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:30:34 AM

just my family because we are together in bitcoin, I've been telling my friend about bitcoin but they are not interested so I do not talk about it with my friend anymore and they do not ask anymore
that's good, in that way you can strengthen your family relationship since you are together earning money that you can use to support your financial needs, actually my familly also does that kind of thing, and unlike before we are used to be talking to each other now than before.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
nice.duck

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:38:31 AM

[/quote]

If mentioned what is big cash in your or maybe friends' understanding?  Smiley
My friend and I discuss BTC occasionally. He gets angry as several time in life he advised his father to invest and he didn't listen. Last time it was this August, when BTC sky rocketed. Now he'd like to invest, but the coin became like 5 times the price as at the moment my pal gave recommendations to his father.
czhy20

Activity: 129
Merit: 3

bitrace® | JOIN NOW

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:40:03 AM

I just learned about bitcoins recently from my friend. I told my brother about it, but I think he's not interested. Maybe if I had proofs that I earned money from it. I'll convince him to use bitcoins too.

bitrace®
[ PRE-ICO | Jan 25th - Feb 25th ]
[    ICO    | Feb 25th - Mar 25th ] (http://bitrace-token.com)
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 06:44:01 AM

Some of my friends asked to know about Bitcoin. I told something but I retained my earnings secretly because when they know that I have so money they will always enjoy. I Think They want to take advantage from me. So I kept it secret.
many people are asking me right now, and i am tired to teach them why? because they are too stubborn they doesnt obey me, they even doesnt hear my lessons they all just want to earn in an easy way .

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
sartorpc

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:45:10 AM

in the past month my group of friends started to ask me a lot about bitcoin and altcoins to invest some money, it looks like it is going a bit mainstream but there is still a long way to achieve that.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: