Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 05:42:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many people are asking you about Bitcoin now?  (Read 92232 times)
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:45:47 PM

Basically been asked about Bitcoin by friends most of the time, its not that they keep on asking, but yes the rate has increased. Many people discuss about it with half knowledge and I then interfere, this way many got to know that I know about Bitcoin and thus asked me. The best feeling was when one of my guru queried about Bitcoin.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 06:05:21 PM

I was pretty amazed lately in the amount of people in my workplace that is eager to learn and somehow some of them are already involved in bitcoins. When I asked them about their thoughts on bitcoins I was surprised that some of them are now even have miners and some wants to buy or invest. I guess bitcoins really getting popular now since it's value increased. Note I'm a teacher and I find it very unusual since most of my colleagues are old.  Grin

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:47:52 AM

I do most of my cryptocurrency work while i am at work. Now most of my coworkers would tend to look what am i doing with my laptop since the can see that i am sometimes looking serious whenever i look into it. They are getting curious everyday especially they can see dollar sign and graphs and a lot of forum talks. Now i explained to this people what i am really doing to my surprise a few days later more of my coworkers would approach me and ask about bitcoin and cryptocurrency. The new of what i am doing spreaded like wildfire. Some say thay they heard about it before but did not pay attention into it. While are there are others that is totally newbie to the world of cryptocurrency too that are also really eager to learn. Im happy since i am now able to share the knowledge i obtained and hopefully they will also succeed if ever they decided to join in cryptocurrency.
It is nice that you got such a nice reaction from your coworkers but be careful some people may decide to use that to try to get you to lose your job, even if you are not doing anything illegal the fact that you are doing this from your job may give grounds to some people to say that you are not really focused in your job, at my job that is completely forbidden so be careful about that.
FJNuñez

Activity: 140

🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:51:50 AM

I do most of my cryptocurrency work while i am at work. Now most of my coworkers would tend to look what am i doing with my laptop since the can see that i am sometimes looking serious whenever i look into it. They are getting curious everyday especially they can see dollar sign and graphs and a lot of forum talks. Now i explained to this people what i am really doing to my surprise a few days later more of my coworkers would approach me and ask about bitcoin and cryptocurrency. The new of what i am doing spreaded like wildfire. Some say thay they heard about it before but did not pay attention into it. While are there are others that is totally newbie to the world of cryptocurrency too that are also really eager to learn. Im happy since i am now able to share the knowledge i obtained and hopefully they will also succeed if ever they decided to join in cryptocurrency.

Wow nice man it's always nice to be one of the first ones to show everyone how to get into it. That's nice of you to share as well! Where do you trade if you don't mind me asking?

Irfanmsa

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:06:53 AM

if no direct questions are asked, just I share information about bitcoin to my family and friends or others who indirectly meet and chat with me, after you know many of their friends who ask directly and many people are getting curious about bitcoin....
herminio

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:07:56 AM

Nobody ask me about bitcoin even my family even they  sees I've earning money on the internet , they are not interested what I am doing, I tried  to educate them about bitcoin but it seems nobody listen to me.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
clintonpadua

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:34:43 AM

I've been talking about Bitcoin to family, friends and random people for years and nobody seemed to mind when BTC was under $1000. But now that Bitcoin has reached $2000, people are starting to realize that owning 1 BTC is beginning to be out of reach for the average person.

I've had more people ask me about Bitcoin lately and wanted help buying Bitcoins. What about you?

For now, only my mother who was asking me about bitcoin. She wants me to explain how this works. Aside from my mom, there's no one else. My friends are still clueless about it.
Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:43:35 AM

I've had at least a couple of interactions with two of my friends, both female, via personal chat and online. I have even convinced one of them to try out a local exchange and get her feet wet on bitcoin investing, especially now that the price is at a discount. It always makes me feel good each time somebody else gets excited about bitcoin and when they become curious enough to find out more how things go.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:53:26 PM

Basically been asked about Bitcoin by friends most of the time, its not that they keep on asking, but yes the rate has increased. Many people discuss about it with half knowledge and I then interfere, this way many got to know that I know about Bitcoin and thus asked me. The best feeling was when one of my guru queried about Bitcoin.
For now it’s only two people, and both of them are my colleagues. I introduced Bitcoin to the other one who is a girland she never heard of it before. The other one who is a guy has already read about bitcoin and knows a lot about it but his only problem was how he’s going to sell it.
natsu_koo

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:03:37 PM

Yesterday one of my classmates asked me about bitcoin, he asked how much is the exchange rate of the bitcoin and if its really reliable.

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
xbugitox

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:06:30 PM

Some of my relatives (uncles) are asking me what bitcoin is, it's because of the bitcoin mining "hype" in my country that is happening right now. So bitcoin is getting "kinda" popular for the old ones. lol
Haunebu

Activity: 3080
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:14:46 PM

Many people are asking me about bitcoin these days and I happily educate them on the basics of the crypto world. It is really difficult to ignore the crypto world these days due to the rising price of bitcoin and I am happy that more and more people are becoming aware of this world.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
kiemponxs

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:29:25 PM

what you say it is the opposite of me.
I often ask and try to dig deeper into the knowledge of crypto on my friends. and I am grateful my friend shared his knowledge.

Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:08:37 PM

Almost people around are asking about bitcoin now, because they will see the prove that bitcoin is very useful in terms of payments especially in online transaction. Its nice to hear from those people that they will believe, this is best in investment and they want also to invest so they always try to ask some questions that how to start invest in bitcoin and i teach them and share my knowledge also. People asking about bitcoin now because they know already that it will spread and the popularity.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:30:23 PM

Almost people around are asking about bitcoin now, because they will see the prove that bitcoin is very useful in terms of payments especially in online transaction. Its nice to hear from those people that they will believe, this is best in investment and they want also to invest so they always try to ask some questions that how to start invest in bitcoin and i teach them and share my knowledge also. People asking about bitcoin now because they know already that it will spread and the popularity.
I don't get your point but its really popular nowadays many people are asking if how things really works inside bitcoin investment
the good thing is you don't need to teach them that much just provide some basic and they will look forward to learn it from their
own ways.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:46:08 PM

Many people are asking me about bitcoin these days and I happily educate them on the basics of the crypto world. It is really difficult to ignore the crypto world these days due to the rising price of bitcoin and I am happy that more and more people are becoming aware of this world.

Ya true.Spreading of bitcoin knowledge is help to others.At first we must spread the knowledge about bitcoin to others. Sure bitcoin will reach the moon and Replace the entire dollar. Which is the entire currency system. But At first it should replace the dollar and then the currency system.
funnyapple

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:53:48 PM

In my life there are many people to ask about bitcoin and how to get profit from it like my brother, friend , freinds of freind and many people and they ask about how you get the from bitcoin and many questions they ask me about bitcoin.

COINPRO.FIT   ■   A CRYPTOCURRENCY DICE SITE
Fast Auto Betting   |   Weekly Leaderboard   |   0.9% Low House Edge   |   Multiple Altcoins Accepted
▄  ▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
(https://coinpro.fit)
FabulousZombie

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:24:56 PM

its about 5,7 people? but only 2 of them are actually going to do something about it, the others are just curious.
and right now too one of them just asked me and told me how to mine and how to earn btc in general so its going well ^^
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:33:22 PM

I have not come across many even knowing what is bitcoin. My friend made me aware of bitcoin and its existence. Now i am totally into it. I sometimes share about it when people see me work on this forum. I educate them on it fully. When they listen they are into it but later they dont turn back. This is because they are not fully into it or yet to know more about it.

liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:41:08 PM

Ya true.Spreading of bitcoin knowledge is help to others.At first we must spread the knowledge about bitcoin to others. Sure bitcoin will reach the moon and Replace the entire dollar. Which is the entire currency system. But At first it should replace the dollar and then the currency system.

I did not find the any person who knows about bitcoin in my city but I use to try to spend the time and share my knowledge about bitcoin what I got it from my friend. How it crash the USD usages in the with the bitcoin. It is not possible at all. It will reaches to peak with its own track.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: