Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:36:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Report plagiarism (copy/paste) here. Mods: please give temp or permban as needed  (Read 115445 times)
Veleor
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1653

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 06:45:50 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2018, 12:01:25 PM by Veleor

User: IavanHer3 banned

Copy:
Currently, the VestChain team focuses on two areas in which they have sufficient experience - modern technology and money transfers.
(Archive)

Original:
You can see that, currently, the VestChain team focuses on two areas in which they have sufficient experience - modern technology and money transfers.
(Archive)

User: Kolya786 banned

Copy:
Hi guys, I heard that the VestChain project is being conducted by airdrop? Could you share a link to the participation form? And one more question, when will the airdrop payments be made? Date already set?
(Archive)

Original:
Hi guys, I heard that the VestChain project is being conducted by airdrop? Could you share a link to the participation form?
(Archive)

User: MaryanaBit banned

Copy:
Many teams after the official launch of their product burn a certain percentage of their tokens. Then the price of the coins increases considerably. And all the investors get more profit. If such are the plans of the administration of the project VestChain ?
(Archive)

Original:
Many teams after the official launch of their product burn some percentage of their tokens. Then the price of their coins rises significantly. And all investors receive additional profit.
(Archive)

User: HerousNeo banned

Copy:
All the shards demand the single account. One and the same smart wallet may be used for all the cryptocurrencies from various shards.
(Archive)

Original:
All the shards demand the single account. One and the same smart wallet may be used for all the cryptocurrencies from various shards.
(Archive)

User: CapnOzz banned

Copy:
VestChain is the unique blockchain platform that has full capacity to tackle the problems inherent to the existing blockchains, i.e that of expandability and time needed for confirmation.
(Archive)

Original:
“VestChain is the unique blockchain platform that has full capacity to tackle the problems inherent to the existing blockchains, i.e that of expandability and time needed for confirmation.”
(Archive)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 12:35:51 PM

Plagiarism,

Profile : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2236719

This project gives opportunities and high potential for bitFXT investors:) I really proud to have this project and I'm sure this project will changey life maybe not now but in the future!

Copy paste from;

Undoubtedly you will have a huge success, I almost do not doubt this because this project is managed by a strong and competent team. The project is an indisputable one ever seen.
This project gives opportunities and high potential for bitFXT investors:) I really proud to have this project and I'm sure this project will changey life maybe not now but in the future!

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Heisenberg_Hunter
Legendary

Activity: 1583
Merit: 1276

Heisenberg Design Services

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 05:21:22 PM

Newbie atithisha seems to be posting plagiarism content from various sources for promoting their platform. I have reported their post 2 days back for plagiarism and for necro-bumping a 2 year old thread, but those reports are still un-handled by mods.

Copy :

Smart Contract solutions are a revolutionary blockchain application. What they do, essentially, is to secure the fulfillment of a contract without having to get any third party involved.

There is an extreme amount of excitement around blockchain projects for investment, innovation, and development. ICOs can be done by anyone with a few bucks and a few hours. A successful, sustainable smart contract will cost more and take longer, but the process is still significantly faster and cheaper.

Archived for reference : http://archive.is/lOKSj

Original :

Smart Contract solutions are a revolutionary blockchain application. What they do, essentially, is to secure the fulfillment of a contract without having to get any third party involved.

Halab
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 2021

I find your lack of faith in Bitcoin disturbing.

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:10:30 PM

Please Ban the User the10ur for plagiarism copy / pasting!

He done a thread just with copy and paste !

[...]

This user is knowen as a translation spammer with Google translator or other Translation Tools:  German , French , English , Arabic , Russian , Chinese , Italian , Turkish !

Please Ban this Copy / Paste translation spammer !

UP !!!

This guy (the10ur) is still not banned and in addition to plagiarizing, he still does shitty translations. Worse, he puts german translation (with few french words) in the french section : https://archive.fo/wicPJ

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Veleor
Legendary

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 11:48:43 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2018, 12:05:12 PM by Veleor

User: IllaoiCripto banned

Copy:
It seems to me that at this stage of development of the project the existing listing is enough. Yobit is a good exchange and at the moment it can provide trade on existing volumes.
(Archive)

Original:
It seems to me that at this stage of development of the project the existing listing is enough. Yobit is a good exchange and at the moment it can provide trade on existing volumes.
(Archive)

User: LewisMot banned

Copy:
when will start your crowdsale event? Do you plan make any private rounds for big investments funds?
Will there be discounts during the ICO? thanks for the answers.
(Archive)

Original:
when will start your crowdsale event? Do you plan make any private rounds for big investments funds?
Will there be discounts during the ICO?
(Archive)

User: MorenoBry banned

Copy:
It turns out that this two-level blockchain also implies joint mining. Each block offers various rewards and complexity, creating a marketing model for creating a market mechanism for regulating supply and demand. Each shard has an equal hash force, and the root lock has a rather big complexity and a reward for security.
(Archive)

Original:
It turns out that this two-level blockchain also implies joint mining. Each block offers various rewards and complexity, creating a marketing model for creating a market mechanism for regulating supply and demand. Each shard has an equal hash force, and the root lock has a rather big complexity and a reward for security.
(Archive)

User: MaratHuendo banned

Copy:
the technologologies are developing quickly, and if you want be first - you must run ahead competitors like rabbit.
(Archive)

Original:
I agree with you constantly, the technologologies are developing quickly, and if you want be first - you must run ahead competitors like rabbit.
(Archive)

User: Vampireminer11 banned

Copy:
Periodic commission integrated into POMZ allows rewarding your affiliates for stable recurring payments and active engagement.
(Archive)

Original:
Periodic commission integrated into POMZ allows rewarding your affiliates for stable recurring payments and active engagement.
(Archive)

The Cryptovator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 04:46:22 AM

Copy paste own post:

Profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1159458

We can help with launch own ICO or promote your project with our services ico-launcher.com

We can help with launch own ICO or promote your project with our services ico-launcher.com

There is lots of more on his profile.

Hello all. Team with experience creating projects.
Our service:
- Exchange creation
- Listing on the exchanges
- Token creation
- Website
- Dashboard
- White paper
- Road map
- KYC implementation
- Bounty program
- Referral program [/size]

Skills: PHP, CSS, JavaScript, AngularJS, 3D, Web Design, Website creation, Google Android Apps, iOS Apps, Video mastering.
More information: ico-launcher.com
Telegram: https://t.me/ico_launcher
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ico.launcher/
Follow our Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/388375674915465
Contact us for more information

Hello all. Team with experience creating projects.
Our service:
- Exchange creation
- Listing on the exchanges
- Token creation
- Website
- Dashboard
- White paper
- Road map
- KYC implementation
- Bounty program
- Referral program [/size]

Skills: PHP, CSS, JavaScript, AngularJS, 3D, Web Design, Website creation, Google Android Apps, iOS Apps, Video mastering.
More information: ico-launcher.com
Telegram: https://t.me/ico_launcher
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ico.launcher/
Follow our Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/388375674915465
Contact us for more information

There are more copy paste on his profile.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Veleor
Legendary

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 12:45:56 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2018, 07:24:29 AM by Veleor

User: MertinLyter banned

Copy:
The project is really interesting. It looks promising. It is impressive that this project is designed for a large target audience (and will be in demand), which can not be said about many other crypto-currency projects.
(Archive)

Original:
The project is really interesting. It looks promising. What is impressive is that this project is designed for a large target audience (and will be in demand), which can not be said about many other crypto-currency projects.
(Archive)

User: BatistaCru banned

Copy:
I am strongly impressed by POMZ, its features and also provides a safe environment! POMZ inspires confidence as a large-scale project, you can see the great work that the developers have done!
(Archive)

Original:
I am impressed by POMZ, its features and also provides a safe environment! POMZ inspires confidence as a large-scale project, you can see the great work that the developers have done!
(Archive)

User: DoctorCripto banned

Copy:
During the Whitelist potential Token purchasers are able to complete the KYC process in order to purchase the ILK Tokens. Every participants must provide their information to receive their Tokens onto their personal Ethereum wallets.
(Archive)

Original:
During the Whitelist potential Token purchasers are able to complete the KYC process in order to purchase the ILK Tokens. Every participant must provide  their  personal  information  to  receive  their  tokens  to  their  personal  Ethereum  wallets or their INLOCK e-wallet.

User: PureHunter banned

Copy:
Yes, exchange BiteBTC accepts Visa/Mastercard payments as well as SWIFT Bank Wire Transfers in USD and EUR.
(Archive)

Original:
BiteBTC accepts Visa/Mastercard payments as well as SWIFT Bank Wire Transfers in USD and EUR.
(Archive)

User: KlounBit5 banned

Copy:
Being a member of the club VOYAGER you be able to pay up to 50% of the cost of the service with VGR tokens and also receive cashback up to 30% for each purchase inside the app!
(Archive)

Original:
Being a member of the club VOYAGER you be able to pay up to 50% of the cost of the service with VGR tokens and also receive cashback up to 30% for each purchase inside the app!
(Archive)

LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16596

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 01:43:40 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2018, 02:31:28 PM by LoyceV

I want to clear about one thing, copy paste own post will consider plagiarism or only spam ? I have seen few user just copy paste same post all over forum. Although I send PM to moderator , but I want to know clearly.
Copying your own work can't be plagiarism:
According to the Merriam-Webster online dictionary, to "plagiarize" means:

to steal and pass off (the ideas or words of another) as one's own
    to use (another's production) without crediting the source
    to commit literary theft
    to present as new and original an idea or product derived from an existing source

Cross-posting your own post is not allowed according to the "unofficial" forum rules:
Forum rules
12. No duplicate posting in multiple boards (except for re-posting it in the local language boards if it's translated).
I use "Report to moderator" on those, so they get deleted. I don't think they're banned, unless spamming is all they do.

hilarious posted this from his mortal account, please ban Newbie rujuklagi:
~ you're even copy and pasting on this account:
DEVELOPED COUNTRIES
Low Unemployment Rate
Main Economic Activities in the Industrial and Services Sector
Low Population Growth Rate
The high level of education

DEVELOPING COUNTRY
Low per capita income
Still High Unemployment Rate
Economy Relying on Primary Sector
High Population Growth Rate
Low levels of health and education
Every country runs development in all fields of life with its resources. During the process, there are countries that can progress and some are still developing.

I think, Here are the brief differences between developed and developing countries;

DEVELOPED COUNTRIES
  • High per capita income
  • Low Unemployment Rate
  • Main Economic Activities in the Industrial and Services Sector
  • Low Population Growth Rate
  • The high level of education

DEVELOPING COUNTRY
  • Low per capita income
  • Still High Unemployment Rate
  • Economy Relying on Primary Sector
  • High Population Growth Rate
  • Low levels of health and education

Veleor
Legendary

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 03:02:18 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2018, 07:27:23 AM by Veleor

User: Bolomboy banned

Copy:
If you look, the POMZ project will work around the world, hence the question asks, will the platform interface be translated into German or Chinese?
(Archive)

Original:
If you look, the POMZ project will work around the world, hence the question asks, will the platform interface be translated into German or Chinese?
(Archive)

User: cryptonuim6 banned

Copy:
I choose 15 NEO, and this choice is fully conscious. ETH will not give you much profit even if the market changes trend, unlike NEO.
(Archive)

Original:
I choose 15 NEO, and this choice is fully conscious. ETH will not give you much profit even it the market changes trend, unlike NEO.
(Archive)

User: Faust91 banned

Copy:
In particular, the KYC and AML verifications are required for trading with fiat currencies (USD) only.
(Archive)

Original:
In particular, the KYC and AML verifications are required for trading with fiat currencies (USD) only.
(Archive)

User: MariaHoume banned

Copy:
The HeliosCoin project is cool, it should have a future, and why not then, I personally like everything and the idea, too
(Archive)

Original:
The project is cool, it should have a future, and why not then, I personally like everything and the idea too
(Archive)

User: TukiCripto banned

Copy:
Also, The periodic Commission, integrated into POMZ, allows you to reward your partners for stable regular payments and active participation.
(Archive)

Original:
The periodic Commission integrated into POMZ allows to reward all partners for stable regular payments and active participation.
(Archive)

julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1118

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 01:44:40 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2018, 02:09:31 PM by julerz12

#1 User: cryptokamu

Copy:
This project is awesome and with good team I wish you guys success in this good job
(Archive)

#2 User: tuyetnga0105

Copy:
This project is awesome , with good team I wish you guys success in this good job
(Archive)

Original:
This project is awesome , with good team I wish you guys success in this good job
(Archive)

#3 User: quangy2005

Copy:
This project has the potential to succeed.
(Archive)

Original:
This project has the potential to succeed.
(Archive)

#4 User: huynhnhat1210

Copy:
Great project nice good luck
(Archive)

Original:
Great project nice good luck
(Archive)

[edit] Added these #3 and #4 case above and fix archive links

Veleor
Legendary

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 02:18:43 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2018, 12:33:54 PM by Veleor

User: WhiteShum banned

Copy:
The current annual profit of the company is already very robust and is unlikely to be adversely affected by the outcome of the planned KamaGames Token sale.
(Archive)

Original:
The current annual profit of the company is already very robust and is unlikely to be adversely affected by the outcome of the planned KamaGames Token sale.
(Archive)

Copy:
Most people in the world do not have access to bank lending. A lot of time passes from the moment of filing an application until the receipt of funds.
(Archive)

Original:
Most people in the world do not have access to bank lending. Much time passes from the moment of filing an application to the moment of funds receipt.

Copy:
Investors, qualified or not, should begin to understand that investing only in the idea of the ICO white paper without any evidence of underlying assets is reckless.
(Archive)

Original:
Investors, qualified or not, should begin to realise that investing in a mere idea from an ICO white paper without any proof of underlying assets is reckless.

Copy:
The implementation of blockchain technology ensures that every contribution that the content creator creates to the project is unchanged.
(Archive)

Original:
The implementation of blockchain technology (smart  contracts) [1] ensures that every contribution that a content creator makes to a project is immutable.
Jrashid

Activity: 154
Merit: 26

Need Forum Moderator?? PM me.

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 07:41:10 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2018, 05:53:44 PM by Jrashid

User- Kagoku01 Banned

Google translated one of my thread without my permission and without any reference.

Many of us have been in trouble with BB code. Someone can use it and some can not. Especially for those who are new to this forum, this post is my today.

Because we have come here for this forum, that means we can use common usage. So, I tried to highlight those difficulties.

Ask for help if you do not understand anything and correct it if corrected.

Let's know.

1. Strike Through

This means that you have a mark on your writing. This is usually used when you post something as wrong or you want to write a new post. People do not understand you wrong so you can mark new ones on your previous writing.
For example - this Coding BB Code

Code:
This is [s]Coding[/s] BB Code

2. Bitcoin Symbol

How do we use that symbol for Bitcoin? Bitcoin's logo is marked in the image. You can use Bitcoin Symbol by clicking here.

Code:
[btc]

3. Glow

This is basically used for the background of any writing. If you want to change the background of a word, then select that word or sentence and click on the image shown below. Now you want to change the color. Instead of writing glow = red instead you can name the color of your choice.

Code:
[glow=green,2,600]Background[/glow]

4. Horizontal Rule

This is a simple thing. You can use this code if you want to write two paragraphs separately. That means there will be a stain at the bottom of the first writing. Then another writing will start.

5. Font Size

This is a lot easier. Size is usually given 10. You can pay more or less if you want.

6. Sup/Sub

I do not remember the whole mining of these two at the moment. If someone knows, you must tell. But I say work. One is that we have to do the job of the square that we have in the figure and sometimes at the bottom of the square, when we use the same sign symbols in two ways.

7. Code

Whenever we write something or add a picture or website, they are edited through code. Now if you enter the code, the result of that code will be output. But if you want to tell someone only the code, then you have to use code tags.

If you need any help other than these, please comment here. I will try to answer the coalition as quickly as possible. thanks to everyone.

BB Code নিয়ে আমরা অনেকেই ঝামেলায় পরে যাই। কেউ কেউ এইটা ব্যবহার করতে পারেন আবার কেউবা পারেন না। বিশেষ করে যারা এই ফোরামে নতুন তাদের জন্যই আমার আজকের এই পোস্ট।

আমরা যেহেতু এইখানে মানে এই ফোরামে এসেই গেছি ,তার মানে আমরা সাধারণ ব্যবহার গুলো পারি। তাই শুধু যেগুলো কঠিন সেগুলো তুলে ধরার চেষ্টা করলাম।

কিছু না বুঝলে জিজ্ঞেস করবেন আর ভুল হলে শুধরে দেবেন।

চলুন জেনে নেয়া যাক।

১. Strike Through

এইটার মানে হলো আপনার লেখার উপরে একটা দাগ দেয়া। এইটা সাধারণত তখনি ব্যবহার করা হয় যখন আপনি কিছু পোস্ট করে সেটা ভুল হিসেবে বুঝলেন কিংবা আপনি আপনার পোস্ট নতুন ভাবে লিখতে চান। মানুষ যাতে আপনাকে ভুল না বুঝে তাই আপনি আপনার আগের লিখার উপর দাগ দিয়ে নতুন লিখতে পারেন।
উদাহরণস্বরূপ - এইটা Coding BB Code

Code:
এইটা [s]Coding[/s] BB Code

২. Bitcoin Symbol

আমরা বিটকয়েনের জন্য যে প্রতীক ব্যবহার করি তা কিভাবে দেবেন? ছবিতে বিটকয়েন এর লোগোতে মার্কড করা আছে। ওইখানে ক্লিক করেই আপনি বিটকয়েন সিম্বল ব্যবহার করতে পারেন।
Code:
[btc]

৩. Glow

এইটা মূলত যে কোনো লেখার ব্যাকগ্রাউন্ড পৰিৱৰ্তন করার কাজে ব্যবহৃত হয়। মানে আপনি যদি কোনো শব্দের ব্যাকগ্রাউন্ড পরিবর্তন করতে চান তাহলে ওই শব্দ কিংবা বাক্যেকে সিলেক্ট করে নিন্মে দেখানো ছবিতে ক্লিক করুন। এখন কালার পরিবর্তন করতে চাইলেও পারবেন। ঐখানে glow=red লিখা এর পরিবর্তে আপনার পছন্দের কালার এর নাম দিতে পারেন।
Code:
[glow=green,2,300]ব্যাকগ্রাউন্ড[/glow]

৪. Horizontal Rule

এইটা সহজ একটা জিনিস। আপনি যদি দুইটা অনুচ্ছেদ আলাদা করে লিখতে চান তাহলে এই কোড ব্যবহার করতে পারেন। মানে প্রথম লিখার নিচে একটা দাগ থাকবে। তারপর আর একটা লিখা শুরু হবে।

৫. Font Size

এইটা অনেক সহজ। সাইজ এর মান সাধারণত ১০ দেয়া থাকে। চাইলে বেশি কিংবা কম দিতে পারেন।

৬. Sup/Sub

এই দুইটার পুরো মিনিং আমার এই মুহূর্তে মনে পড়ছে না। কেউ জানলে অবশ্যই জানাবেন। তবে কাজ বলতেছি। একটা হচ্ছে আমরা অংকের মধ্যে যে স্কয়ার দিয়ে থাকি তার কাজ এবং অনেক সময় স্কয়ারের মত নিচের দিকেও দিতে হয় যখন আমরা একই সাংকেতিক চিহ্ন দুই ক্ষেত্রে ব্যবহার করে থাকি।

৭. Code

আমরা যখনি কিছু লিখি কিংবা একটা ছবি এড করি কিংবা ওয়েবসাইট , সেগুলো কিন্তু কোডের মাধ্যমে এড হয়। এখন যদি আপনি কোড লিখেন তাহলে , ওই কোডের রেজাল্ট আউটপুট আসবে। কিন্তু আপনি যদি কাউকে শুধু কোডটি বলতে চান সেক্ষেত্রে আপনাকে কোড ট্যাগ ব্যবহার করতে হবে।

এইগুলো ছাড়া যদি আর কোনো সাহায্যের প্রয়োজন হয় ,এখানে কমেন্ট করে জানাতে পারেন। আমি জোট দ্রুত সম্ভব উত্তর দেব। ধন্যবাদ সবাইকে।
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:50:34 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2018, 10:06:16 AM by iasenko

Plagiarism case >

The copy-paster
Ghost251 BANNED
Since its inception, Bitcoin has exhibited a highly volatile nature. However, during the past few days, Bitcoin’s price volatility has fallen to the lowest level of 2018. The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) will most likely view Bitcoin’s calmer price oscillations favorably.

LOW VOLATILITY SIGNALS THAT INVESTORS ARE NOW HOLDING TO BITCOIN
Bitcoin’s (BTC) $6591.99 -0.15% volatility has been decreasing recently. According to data provided by Highcharts, the Bitcoin volatility index for the latest 30-day estimate is 1.73 percent, and for the most recent 60-day estimate is 2.58 percent.

Legislators and regulators might view Bitcoin’s price stabilization as a positive sign. Investors may also be more likely to see Bitcoin as a potential replacement of gold as a store of value.

As FXEmpire financial expert Bob Mason put it, “The low volatility is also a statement that price manipulation has perhaps abated.”

Moreover, this new price trend indicates that investors are holding on to Bitcoin. According to Mason:

After wild swings and rollercoaster rides, Bitcoin looks to have settled into a long-term relationship with its investors, who are not speculating their days away and appear to be in it for the long haul.

On the other hand, traders might be the only ones who dislike smooth price fluctuations. Traders find sharp price swings, or volatility, in a financial asset to be quite attractive. As volatility increases, the potential to realize a profit more quickly also increases. Certainly, with higher volatility, the risk factor increases as well.

REGULATORS’ AND LEGISLATORS’ CONCERN: BITCOIN PRICE MANIPULATION AND HIGH VOLATILITY
Bitcoin’s erratic price trajectory might have been one of the main factors that motivated the SEC to reject ETF petitions. In this regard, the SEC has stated that it does not believe assertions that Bitcoin and Bitcoin markets are uniquely resistant to price manipulation and hence volatility.

For example, the SEC document explaining its second rejection of the Winklevoss Bitcoin Trust petition to trade the first ever Bitcoin ETF, refers to a commenter who noted that traders could manipulate trading on the Gemini Exchange because of low trading volumes, adding:

[…] The Trust’s documentation states that momentum pricing of bitcoin has resulted, and may continue to result, in speculation regarding future appreciation in the value of bitcoin, making the price of bitcoin more volatile.

Legislators also saw Bitcoin’s high volatility as pernicious. In July 2018, both the heads of both the SEC and Commodity Future Trading Commission had to attend a Senate banking committee hearing to explain the risks posed by Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies’ volatility.

At the hearing, the regulators toned down senators’ concerns over the cryptocurrency’s “extreme volatility.” As Fortune reported, SEC Chairman Jay Clayton said:

Just recently the volatility in Bitcoin was not as great as the volatility we’ve seen in other securities, such as the VIX product.

Do you think Bitcoin’s recently reduced price volatility is good or bad? Let us know in the comments below!
https://archive.fo/ZoKHZ

The source >

Since its inception, Bitcoin has exhibited a highly volatile nature. However, during the past few days, Bitcoin’s price volatility has fallen to the lowest level of 2018. The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) will most likely view Bitcoin’s calmer price oscillations favorably.

LOW VOLATILITY SIGNALS THAT INVESTORS ARE NOW HOLDING TO BITCOIN
Bitcoin’s (BTC) $6581.71 -0.2% volatility has been decreasing recently. According to data provided by Highcharts, the Bitcoin volatility index for the latest 30-day estimate is 1.73 percent, and for the most recent 60-day estimate is 2.58 percent.
Link to bitcoinist > https://bitcoinist.com/bitcoins-low-volatility-might-mean-price-manipulation-is-waning/

https://archive.fo/iaEUt

Another plagiarist.
smathium NUKED

The South Korean National Police Agency has produced a report of all hacking incidents of crypto exchanges and wallets in the country during the past three years. According to local media, there were seven hacking cases of crypto exchanges and 158 cases of wallet hacks, 91 of which happened this year. However, only six arrests were made.

Also read: 160 Crypto Exchanges Seek to Enter Japanese Market, Regulator Reveals

Korean Police’s Crypto Hacking Report
The South Korean National Police Agency has compiled a report of known hacking incidents that occurred in the country since 2016, according to local media.

Total of 7 Crypto Exchange and 158 Wallet Hacks in Korea, Police Find
Lawmaker Cho Won-jin.
The report entitled “Status and Measures of Hacking Damage of Virtual Currency Exchanges in the Last Three Years” was submitted to the South Korean government and unveiled by lawmaker Cho Won-jin on Wednesday. The data shows “there were seven [crypto exchange] hacking cases since 2016” and the amount “illegally withdrawn through hacking was 112 billion won [~$99 million],” Dtoday reported.

“The amount of money stolen by the hacking of cryptocurrency exchanges has been steadily increasing every year,” Boan News noted. “The amount of illegal withdrawals, which was only KRW 300 million [~$265,282] in 2016, increased to KRW 40.5 billion [~$35.8 million] in 2017, and two hacking cases occurred in 2018, amounting to KRW 71.3 billion [~$63 million] in theft.”

The Korean Digital Times added:

From 2015 to 2018, there have been 158 cases of hacking of virtual currency personal wallets, in particular, 91 cases this year. However, [only] in six cases were arrests made.

Total of 7 Crypto Exchange and 158 Wallet Hacks in Korea, Police FindAccording to the report, there were 62 reported cases of wallet hacks last year.

For crypto exchanges, one incident was reported in 2016. Crypto exchange Ripple4y was hacked on July 26, 2016. Four exchange hacks were reported last year: Yapizon on April 22, Bithumb on June 28, Coinis on Sept 23, and Youbit on Dec. 19. Youbit was formerly Yapizon but changed its name after the April hack. This year, two hacking incidents were recorded: Coinrail on June 10 and Bithumb on June 19.

Government Inspections Ineffective
Total of 7 Crypto Exchange and 158 Wallet Hacks in Korea, Police FindThe Korean government has been conducting security inspections of crypto exchanges operating in the country. Ten of them were inspected between September and December last year; 21 were inspected between January and March this year. Many security issues were found, as news.Bitcoin.com previously reported.

Commenting on the report and the inspections by the government, lawmaker Min Kyung-wook was quoted by Boan News saying:

The nature of cryptocurrency exchanges is always exposed to cyber threat…the hacking accidents occurred even in the places where the government conducted security checks.

Specifically, three crypto exchanges were hacked even after they were inspected by the government. Youbit was inspected in October last year but was hacked on Dec. 27. Similarly, Coinrail was inspected in February this year but was hacked on June 10. Bithumb, one of the country’s largest crypto exchanges, was the latest hack victim. The exchange was inspected twice by the regulators but was hacked on June 19.

https://archive.fo/Hocm5

THe source >
https://news.bitcoin.com/crypto-exchanges-wallets-hacked-korea/
https://archive.fo/e2kkx

Veleor
Legendary

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 08:04:43 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2018, 12:04:05 PM by Veleor

User: alexberezov banned

Copy:
Everything sounds so radiant only on paper. Cloud mining retained all the same shortcomings as the hardware production of crypto-currency. You can not predict the course or the rate of increase in the complexity of the network.
(Archive)

Original:
Everything sounds so radiant only on paper. Cloud mining retained all the same shortcomings as the hardware production of crypto-currency. You can not predict the course or the rate of increase in the complexity of the network.
(Archive)

User: blo8i banned

Copy:
An open and centralized AI model can further perpetuate gender gaps and racial discrepancies leading to lower salaries and lesser opportunities.
(Archive)

Original:
An open and centralized AI model can further perpetuate gender gaps and racial discrepancies leading to lower salaries and lesser opportunities.

User: number37 banned

Copy:
Small businesses with the development of the Internet began to actively use the resources of the global network. And this sphere is also developing rapidly.
(Archive)

Original:
Therefore, small businesses with the development of the Internet began to actively use the resources of the global network. And this sphere is also developing rapidly, providing new opportunities.

User: identifyuser banned

Copy:
Stratis's cryptographic token fuels the blockchain and acts as a value transfer vehicle in our marketplace
(Archive)

Original:
Our cryptographic token fuels the blockchain and acts as a value transfer vehicle in our marketplace.
(Archive)

User: dumbtool45 banned

Copy:
Successful decentralized blockchain applications must provide their users with a user experience comparable to standard business and consumer web applications.
(Archive)

Original:
Successful decentralized blockchain applications must provide their users with a user experience comparable to standard business and consumer web applications.
(Archive)

User: NetFreak199 banned

Copy:
VEROS's mission is to empower people around the world. VEDH DAPP & Web platform provides an opportunity to engage in fund-raising, to buy products and services which do not pollute the planet.
(Archive)

Original:
Our mission is to empower people around the world. VeDHdApp provides an opportunity to engage in fundraising, to buy products and services which do not pollute the planet.

User: visionary banned

Copy:
It is unfortunate it have more profitable for big business to turn a blind eye to environmental damage, exploititive resource extraction, extreme poverty, urban pollution, and a lack of thriving wage jobs. But EarthCycle will change this!
(Archive)

Original:
Until now, it has been more profitable for big business to turn a blind eye to environmental damage, exploititive resource extraction, extreme poverty, urban pollution, and a lack of thriving wage jobs.
(Archive)

User: paulus51 banned

Copy:
FanEspo allows people to play daily or season-long fantasy sports with real professional sports players' records/stats.
(Archive)

Original:
This service provides people to play daily or season-long fantasy sports with real professional sports players' records/stats.

User: chixka000 banned

Copy:
The ADC coin, like other coins, uses Blockchain technology to develop ecosystems around Asia. Coin ADC helps to raise fund to develop real-life projects that directly benefit people in Asia.
(Archive)

Original:
ADC is a coin that applies Blockchain technology to develop ecosystems around Asia. The ADC is a coin that helps to raise fund to develop real-life projects that directly benefit people in Asia
(Archive)

User: Camus banned

Copy:
I'm very glad that TimiHealth is going to create the first platform, Which blockchain technology allows for medical record transfers at lightning speed, with maximum security and availability.
(Archive)

Original:
TimiHealth is the first platform whose blockchain technology allows for medical record transfers at lightning speed, with maximum security and availability.
(Archive)

TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:39:55 AM
Last edit: October 09, 2018, 08:23:50 AM by iasenko
Merited by LoyceV (1)

Legendary with plagiarism and homographs :
zyronx BANNED

The security the blockchain provides if better than what most banks offer, that is if you are able to get a good hardware wallet to keep your funds offline and protect your private keys!

Archived here > https://archive.fo/w82Bn#selection-7631.0-7631.6

The original and and quoted message here>

The security the blockchain provides if better than what most banks offer, that is if you are able to get a good hardware wallet to keep your funds offline and protect your private keys

The security the blockchain provides if better than what most banks offer, that is if you are able to get a good hardware wallet to keep your funds offline and protect your private keys
The money that you put into a bank is not going to be 100% safe all the time. You can't have your money safe on crypto either. You have to use techniques that will counter attacks for some while.

Archived here > https://archive.fo/HpprA#selection-6317.0-6317.185

ralle14
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1876

Metawin.com

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:12:20 AM

Posting this here as a proof when I report their post to the mods. These are newbie accounts but plagiarism is still plagiarism and they failed to provide the source or give credit to where they got it from.

User : AllSpark

Copied  archived
U.S. tech giant IBM has officially launched its blockchain-based food tracking network, Food Trust, after 18 months of testing, the company revealed in a press-release Monday, October 8.
In the same announcement, the corporation revealed that another major food retailer Carrefour is joining their ecosystem. The France-based company that operates more than 12 thousands stores in 33 countries will first test blockchain on their own stores. As IBM’s press release reports, by 2022 Carrefour is planning to expand blockchain to all of its brands around the world.
IBM Food Trust was first announced back in 2016 as a blockchain solution that would connect different parties in the food industry. During the trial period, which started August 2017, the company partnered with Nestle SA, Dole Food Co., Driscoll’s Inc., Golden State Foods, Kroger Co., McCormick and Co., McLane Co., Tyson Foods Inc. and Unilever NV.
According to IBM, during its testing period, that retailers and suppliers used the  Food Trust blockchain to track “millions of individual food products.”
U.S. retail corporation Walmart was one of the first to companies to join IBM in experimenting in the area, back in 2016 using blockchain to identify and remove recalled foods that customers had complained about.
Just last month, Walmart announced it would be asking leafy greens suppliers to implement a farm-to-store tracking system based on IBM’s Food Trust system.
For IBM, the food industry is only one of many forays into blockchain tech. The U.S. corporation shares first place with Chinese e-commerce corporation Alibaba in terms of number of blockchain-related patents filed globally. Recently IBM was awarded a patent for a blockchain-based monitor system that will allegedly help to prevent different sorts of hacks and security breaches.

Original
U.S. tech giant IBM has officially launched its blockchain-based food tracking network, Food Trust, after 18 months of testing, the company revealed in a press-release Monday, October 8.

In the same announcement, the corporation revealed that another major food retailer Carrefour is joining their ecosystem. The France-based company that operates more than 12 thousands stores in 33 countries will first test blockchain on their own stores. As IBM’s press release reports, by 2022 Carrefour is planning to expand blockchain to all of its brands around the world.

IBM Food Trust was first announced back in 2016 as a blockchain solution that would connect different parties in the food industry. During the trial period, which started August 2017, the company partnered with Nestle SA, Dole Food Co., Driscoll’s Inc., Golden State Foods, Kroger Co., McCormick and Co., McLane Co., Tyson Foods Inc. and Unilever NV.

According to IBM, during its testing period, that retailers and suppliers used the  Food Trust blockchain to track “millions of individual food products.”
U.S. retail corporation Walmart was one of the first to companies to join IBM in experimenting in the area, back in 2016 using blockchain to identify and remove recalled foods that customers had complained about.

Just last month, Walmart announced it would be asking leafy greens suppliers to implement a farm-to-store tracking system based on IBM’s Food Trust system.

For IBM, the food industry is only one of many forays into blockchain tech. The U.S. corporation shares first place with Chinese e-commerce corporation Alibaba in terms of number of blockchain-related patents filed globally. Recently IBM was awarded a patent for a blockchain-based monitor system that will allegedly help to prevent different sorts of hacks and security breaches.

User : insiya786

Copied archive
ZebPay, one of the oldest and largest cryptocurrency exchange in India has shut down. Ever since RBI announced the prohibition of cryptocurrency trading, ZebPay is the first company to be closed. Zeb IT Service Ltd. is the parent company of Zebpay. The company is based out of Ahmedabad, India. The company has said that this move is following the regulations and sanctions that have been enforced by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).

Original
ZebPay, one of the oldest and largest cryptocurrency exchange in India has shut down. Ever since RBI announced the prohibition of cryptocurrency trading, ZebPay is the first company to be closed. Zeb IT Service Ltd. is the parent company of Zebpay. The company is based out of Ahmedabad, India. The company has said that this move is following the regulations and sanctions that have been enforced by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
The Cryptovator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 06:12:55 PM

Moderators, please take a look on his profile. I am not sure how many copy paste post on his profile. All are ann thread and his own post : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=407420

Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

ETHEREUM RICH (ER) WRITERS COMPETITION
WIN 500 ER TOKEN WORTH OF 1000 USD!

Requirement:
  • Ethereum Rich article
  • Email
  • Ethereum address

Task:
  • Write an article about Ethereum Rich on English with minimum 100 words
  • Go online your article at a website, blog, or internet forums (bitcointalk or altcoinstalks)
  • Register yourself

ER Token will be listed on many exchange after ICO sale is ended
ER TOKEN will be immediately to be send into your Ethereum address after you send 0.005 ETH gas fee

Join writers competition here: http://ethrich.website2.me/article

oopps, I almost forget... ER Token are expecting to increase its token price up to 200% per year during its growth market
 Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:35:04 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2018, 01:08:55 AM by Kemarit

User: Ju4nasorta Banned
Copy paste:

The Bitcoin phenomenon, which has recently become a topic of discussion in the field of investment, has attracted considerable attention. The price of Bitcoin which had soared so high in early 2018 has produced a lot of sudden millionaires as a result of investments with multiple profits.

However, at the end of 2017 there was a market crash which caused bitcoin to drop dramatically. Recovery that occurred in the period of December 2017 - January 2018 is not enough to maintain the bullish sentiment of bitcoin itself. Of course, bitcoin owners who are already buying when the price is high experience a very large loss, not even a few who experience the Margin Call or the money that has been invested in the bitcoin trading account.

Of course this is a pretty scary experience for traders or bitcoin investors. Especially considering recently there were also issues where several payment companies and leading online stores expressed their refusal to use bitcoin as a payment instrument (Paypal, Amazon and Alibaba).

Even so, the movements that occur in the bitcoin market actually show very different things. The issue that came out on June 27, 2018 did not have a significant impact on the price movement of bitcoin where the issue actually raises a signal that there is a possibility that the price of bitcoin will re-strengthen.

Technical analysis of bitcoin price movements indicates the possibility of forming a Head & Shoulder inversion motif where this motive is a strong feature of a reversal of the price. This motive usually arises when the price moves in the peak area or base where there are buyers who are ready to buy at an area of ​​5000-6000.

For those who are already familiar with trading, of course, know the quote from a well-known investor, Baron Rothschid, who said "Buy when there's blood on the street" which, if we compare it to what happened to bitcoin, of course the market crash has swallowed so many good victims from retail investors and traders where at the moment this is actually the right time for those who want to speculate on bitcoin because the 5000 price limit is a Fair Value limitation if we previously made an average of price movements that have occurred in 2016-2017 ago.

Therefore it is not surprising that if the price is not able to penetrate more than 5000 then the price will move up again to try to catch up to its previous glory. Along with the development of the digital era, it is certainly not surprising that in the future there will be a paradigm shift in the payment method whereby bitcoin is again seen as a digital exchange tool that has prospects and can facilitate various payments much more easily.

Finally, although there is a possibility that bitcoin can regain its value that has been lost, it is only an analysis and is still a probability. Therefore, remain wise in investing. Greetings of success for all of you

Archived: http://archive.is/Lw0M8

Original:

https://www.swiftcointalk.org/latest-bitcoin-news/is-this-the-early-signal-for-bitcoin-back/msg316456/#msg316456

The Bitcoin phenomenon, which has recently become a topic of discussion in the field of investment, has attracted considerable attention. The price of Bitcoin which had soared so high in early 2018 has produced a lot of sudden millionaires as a result of investments with multiple profits.

However, at the end of 2017 there was a market crash which caused bitcoin to drop dramatically. Recovery that occurred in the period of December 2017 - January 2018 is not enough to maintain the bullish sentiment of bitcoin itself. Of course, bitcoin owners who are already buying when the price is high experience a very large loss, not even a few who experience the Margin Call or the money that has been invested in the bitcoin trading account.

Of course this is a pretty scary experience for traders or bitcoin investors. Especially considering recently there were also issues where several payment companies and leading online stores expressed their refusal to use bitcoin as a payment instrument (Paypal, Amazon and Alibaba).

Even so, the movements that occur in the bitcoin market actually show very different things. The issue that came out on June 27, 2018 did not have a significant impact on the price movement of bitcoin where the issue actually raises a signal that there is a possibility that the price of bitcoin will re-strengthen.

Technical analysis of bitcoin price movements indicates the possibility of forming a Head & Shoulder inversion motif where this motive is a strong feature of a reversal of the price. This motive usually arises when the price moves in the peak area or base where there are buyers who are ready to buy at an area of ​​5000-6000.

For those who are already familiar with trading, of course, know the quote from a well-known investor, Baron Rothschid, who said "Buy when there's blood on the street" which, if we compare it to what happened to bitcoin, of course the market crash has swallowed so many good victims from retail investors and traders where at the moment this is actually the right time for those who want to speculate on bitcoin because the 5000 price limit is a Fair Value limitation if we previously made an average of price movements that have occurred in 2016-2017 ago.

Therefore it is not surprising that if the price is not able to penetrate more than 5000 then the price will move up again to try to catch up to its previous glory. Along with the development of the digital era, it is certainly not surprising that in the future there will be a paradigm shift in the payment method whereby bitcoin is again seen as a digital exchange tool that has prospects and can facilitate various payments much more easily.

Finally, although there is a possibility that bitcoin can regain its value that has been lost, it is only an analysis and is still a probability. Therefore, remain wise in investing. Greetings of success for all of you

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Veleor
Legendary

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 05:43:02 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2018, 12:06:49 PM by Veleor

User: assasin21rus banned

Copy:
Business owners will be able to integrate shops, services, institutions, receiving payment in cryptonotes.
(Archive)

Original:
Business owners will be able to integrate shops, services, institutions, receiving payment in cryptonotes.
(Archive)

User: Kholodnya banned

Copy:
Inlock is a lending platform enabling cryptocurrency holders to manage short term liquidity problems by taking out a fiat loan using their existing crypto assets as collateral. This is the most up-to-date information.
(Archive)

Original:
Inlock is a lending platform enabling cryptocurrency holders to manage short term liquidity problems by taking out a fiat loan using their existing crypto assets as collateral.
(Archive)

User: skeir banned

Copy:
The VestChain is composed of two-level blockhains. The first level is made of flexible segment blockchains (shards), the second one presents a core blockchain that validates the blocks from the shard blockchains.
(Archive)

Original:
The VestChain is composed of two-level blockhains. The first level is made of flexible segment blockchains (shards), the second one presents a core blockchain that validates the blocks from the shard blockchains.
(Archive)

User: Ortorturus banned

Copy:
Salesbox Has Fueled A Global Audience For Some Of The Largest Technology Decision Makers.
(Archive)

Original:
Salesbox Has Fueled A Global Audience For Some Of The Largest Technology Decision Makers.
(Archive)

User: MelnikBitok banned

Copy:
Absolutely all holders of GTN tokens Will be co-owners of equipment purchased with the funds collected after the ICO, and will receive about 70% of income from the entire capacity of mining farms.
(Archive)

Original:
GTN tokens Holders - Will be co-owners of equipment purchased with funds collected after the ICO, and will receive 70% of the profits from the entire capacity of the farm.
(Archive)

SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3417

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 08:17:36 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2018, 06:43:50 AM by SFR10

Name: zheniasom banned.

Copy (archived):
This is a great new implementation by bitcoin organisation to implement this new rule. There is just too much cyber junk floating around in bitcoin. Now at least the bad posters will have a reason to stop. Wink

Original (archived):
This is a great new implementation by bitcoin organisation to implement this new rule. There is just too much cyber junk floating around in bitcoin. Now at least the bad posters will have a reason to stop

Name: beardpappi banned.

Copy (archived):
Have you lost your hard earned money to;
1.Binary option scam?
2. Forex trading?
3.Romance scam
and any other kind of online investment?
I have a good news for you.
Contact
; SPYHACKLORD007ATGMAIL.COM
I had doubts it was possible to recover the funds I lost to binary options. However,big thanks to wealth recovery now for helping me recover a huge sum back and still working on full recovery for me.
Note that; I didn’t have to make any upfront payment for service and payment after recovery is voluntarily. They are nothing but the best.
You should contact them!

Original (4th review from the top [I tried archiving it on both "archive.fo" and "web.archive.org" but it kept giving me errors]):
Have you lost your hard earned money to; 1.Binary option scam? 2. Forex trading? 3.Romance scam and any other kind of online investment? I have a good news for you. Contact wealthrecovery68 at gemail dot com. I had doubts it was possible to recover the funds I lost to binary dot com. However,big thanks to wealth recovery now for helping me recover a huge sum back and still working on full recovery for me. Note that; I didn't have to make any upfront payment for service and payment after recovery is voluntarily. They are nothing but the best. A trial will convince you.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: