Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:38:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cachecoin |CACH| POW+POS | NO PREMINE | NO ICO | CRYPTOPIA |  (Read 81279 times)
BK777

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:26:57 AM

What will happen to the coins on the cryptopia exchange? Is there anything worth doing with them?

WE need more information!! So we leave coins there or must be at wallet for the Fork ?

Do not move coins - this is the main thing

My coins at https://www.coinexchange.io/ ... If I leave it there I do not get the fork ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Deff

Activity: 939
Merit: 261

Data HDD Repair - Recovery of lost information

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:00:17 PM

What will happen to the coins on the cryptopia exchange? Is there anything worth doing with them?

WE need more information!! So we leave coins there or must be at wallet for the Fork ?

Do not move coins - this is the main thing

My coins at https://www.coinexchange.io/ ... If I leave it there I do not get the fork ?

There is no division into two coins
 Smiley
la.sala

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:47:19 AM

Anyone with further ideas please post them here for advertising or features, and a user sent us a pic of the article in the national paper in India we will post in a bit. We are already making waves, the team is working hard. We are making rapid progress and have gained a following in India and would like to have a user start a Hindi thread to support cache and we added hindi to the site.
Lexxon

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:34:33 PM

Anyone with further ideas please post them here for advertising or features, and a user sent us a pic of the article in the national paper in India we will post in a bit. We are already making waves, the team is working hard. We are making rapid progress and have gained a following in India and would like to have a user start a Hindi thread to support cache and we added hindi to the site.

anyone with further ideas please post them here for advertising or features, and a user sent us a pic of the article in the national paper in India we will post in a bit. We are already making waves, the team is working hard. We are making rapid progress and have gained a following in India and would like to have a user start a Hindi thread to support cache and we added hindi to the site.

Do you think we did not understand the first time? Why twice write the same from different accounts?

lashd08127hh

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:10:21 AM

So bitcoin is better to invest. Decisions for investment is different in this case if you want to invest you can do in ETH because it may soon going to rise.
BK777

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:52:56 PM

So bitcoin is better to invest. Decisions for investment is different in this case if you want to invest you can do in ETH because it may soon going to rise.

Really ? ETH is may soon going to rise ? Its already been rising a long with every other shit coin. Anyway, what do you smoke ? I can use some
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 02:55:48 PM

anyone with further ideas please post them here for advertising or features, and a user sent us a pic of the article in the national paper in India we will post in a bit. We are already making waves, the team is working hard. We are making rapid progress and have gained a following in India and would like to have a user start a Hindi thread to support cache and we added hindi to the site.

Do you think we did not understand the first time? Why twice write the same from different accounts?

is just a bot account trying to raise post counts and influencing in threads by spamming. I don't know why people do it so blatantly in the same thread tho haha
Deff

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:12:00 AM

Advance Date to HardFork

GMT: Fri, 27 Apr 2018 13:38:09 GMT

Do not commit transactions after the specified date!!
A new version is available - v_0.7.6.0 (Stable). Synchronization from the to first block is required.

zeewor

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:09:21 AM

Would you share some info behind this. Is the coins going to be duplicated on this fork, or are they sort of "transfered" here? What is the stance from exchanges cryptopia and coinexchange for this fork? How is reward structure altered?
CosimoDeMedici

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:05:52 AM

Advance Date to HardFork

A new version is available - v_0.7.6.0 (Stable). Synchronization from the to first block is required.

so both, coinexchange and cryptopia will update?
Could u post the specs of the coin after the fork?

P.s. , i think we need a proper block explorer
CosimoDeMedici

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:08:49 AM

Would you share some info behind this. Is the coins going to be duplicated on this fork, or are they sort of "transfered" here? What is the stance from exchanges cryptopia and coinexchange for this fork? How is reward structure altered?

This is a fork where there won't be an additional chain made, but jsut a hardfork on the existing chain, which means the CACH u hold now will still be the token of the new chain.
minerja

Activity: 1248
Merit: 297

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:56:54 PM

Advance Date to HardFork

so both, coinexchange and cryptopia will update?
Could u post the specs of the coin after the fork?

P.s. , i think we need a proper block explorer

Hi, erm what use is this,. We need windows .exe please, and what is happening with this coin. Are we going to lose our coins?
yeyz20171031

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:50:39 PM

Everyone will work hard to support this project so that it can start landing on the moon because it is a very good and very necessary project.
DmitriiS

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:55:54 AM

Synchronization has stopped on the block 244434.
minerja

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:08:21 PM

Advance Date to HardFork

Hi mate,
You've done a fork, so does that mean my coins are lost, also where is the windows wallet please? I'm still mining to my existing wallet 5.4....
J
Deff

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:31:57 AM

Advance Date to HardFork

Hi mate,
You've done a fork, so does that mean my coins are lost, also where is the windows wallet please? I'm still mining to my existing wallet 5.4....
J

Was the minig after this date? - GMT: Fri, 27 Apr 2018 13:38:09 GMT
Wallet under Windows will be after a thorough testing of the possibilities of new algorithms.
minerja

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:09:34 PM

Advance Date to HardFork

Hi mate,
J

Was the minig after this date? - GMT: Fri, 27 Apr 2018 13:38:09 GMT
Wallet under Windows will be after a thorough testing of the possibilities of new algorithms.

So that means the linux guys are mining away leaving us windows guys behind? Seems unfair Sad
Deff

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:51:54 AM

Several ways have been proposed for the project resumption, and i'm gonna tell you about the one, which was selected.

Many coins reward size decreases with time, or at least is constant. In the long term, it contributes to the price growth. However, the CACH reward increases over the years, and I even remember that on Nf14 reward was reduced to 16 CACH, but now on Nf19, when raising the power of the network requires a lot of effort, the reward is 70-80-90 CACH.  In addition, here is another drawback; the reward amount is inversely proportional to the network complexity, the more complexity, the less CACH. It is absolutely not designed to involve a lot of people. The more people mining the less reward, and vice versa. The reward size, in upgraded Wallet is proportional to the network complexity, the more complexity, the more CACH reward. Also, taking into account the coin age, the change limits in reward have been reduced to minimum – 40, and maximum – 80. On the maximum network power, which I have seen at Nf19, the reward would be 50-60 CACH. The total amount per day would be 5000-6000 CACH for all miners, at the current price - this is not enough. We provide a program for mining support for 1-1.5 year. For this support from the project development reserve fund allotted 1000000-1500000 CACH. It will be distributed through mining on the pool, and the reward for the block will be set manually and amount to 80 CACH.
If the developed algorithm of complexity recalculation together with Spam-Hash control will show themselves properly, they will be used in other projects (questions have already been asked), and as a consequence, we could  think about adding CACHeCoin to other Markets  (Exchanges). Now the Markets on its own initiative does not add a coin, you have to pay for everything.
I’m asking for the CACH holders, who have alive Wallets with coins purchased or mined from 2014 till 2017. We want to index your coin, and for analyzing this possibility write in this topic your CACH addresses.
I suppose we needn’t a development team, but we need one enthusiast C ++ and Crypto. We need an enthusiast, who is interested in this, and who is already doing this for himself. In this case, the approach - how much will I be paid, if I do the given job, does not fit at all.
The reserve fund will be used for the project development, it was suggested to hide it; we have such opportunities, but decided to make it transparent. It was used and are using by very successful projects, the last thing, that amazed me is Monero. For protection from ASIC, they switch to another algorithm with stopping exchanges, they will clearly replenish the Monero’s reserves, during the testing. Well, they replenished, it’s their own business, but they have legalized this replenishment every six months. I have read somewhere that for the protection from ASIC, Monero will change the algorithm every six months.
There are a number of issues, that we must resolve, before getting rid of the reserve fund:
• when CACH would be added to other exchanges
• when the development goes according to plan
• when different services would be working
• when, clearly the reserve fund balance will prevent price increases
BK777

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:30:29 AM

Several ways have been proposed for the project resumption, and i'm gonna tell you about the one, which was selected.

Many coins reward size decreases with time, or at least is constant. In the long term, it contributes to the price growth. However, the CACH reward increases over the years, and I even remember that on Nf14 reward was reduced to 16 CACH, but now on Nf19, when raising the power of the network requires a lot of effort, the reward is 70-80-90 CACH.  In addition, here is another drawback; the reward amount is inversely proportional to the network complexity, the more complexity, the less CACH. It is absolutely not designed to involve a lot of people. The more people mining the less reward, and vice versa. The reward size, in upgraded Wallet is proportional to the network complexity, the more complexity, the more CACH reward. Also, taking into account the coin age, the change limits in reward have been reduced to minimum – 40, and maximum – 80. On the maximum network power, which I have seen at Nf19, the reward would be 50-60 CACH. The total amount per day would be 5000-6000 CACH for all miners, at the current price - this is not enough. We provide a program for mining support for 1-1.5 year. For this support from the project development reserve fund allotted 1000000-1500000 CACH. It will be distributed through mining on the pool, and the reward for the block will be set manually and amount to 80 CACH.
If the developed algorithm of complexity recalculation together with Spam-Hash control will show themselves properly, they will be used in other projects (questions have already been asked), and as a consequence, we could  think about adding CACHeCoin to other Markets  (Exchanges). Now the Markets on its own initiative does not add a coin, you have to pay for everything.
I’m asking for the CACH holders, who have alive Wallets with coins purchased or mined from 2014 till 2017. We want to index your coin, and for analyzing this possibility write in this topic your CACH addresses.
I suppose we needn’t a development team, but we need one enthusiast C ++ and Crypto. We need an enthusiast, who is interested in this, and who is already doing this for himself. In this case, the approach - how much will I be paid, if I do the given job, does not fit at all.
The reserve fund will be used for the project development, it was suggested to hide it; we have such opportunities, but decided to make it transparent. It was used and are using by very successful projects, the last thing, that amazed me is Monero. For protection from ASIC, they switch to another algorithm with stopping exchanges, they will clearly replenish the Monero’s reserves, during the testing. Well, they replenished, it’s their own business, but they have legalized this replenishment every six months. I have read somewhere that for the protection from ASIC, Monero will change the algorithm every six months.
There are a number of issues, that we must resolve, before getting rid of the reserve fund:
• when CACH would be added to other exchanges
• when the development goes according to plan
• when different services would be working
• when, clearly the reserve fund balance will prevent price increases

Very informative and good start. I am not a programmer but I know friends who might be interested. However, Last time when I asked before the fork you said to leave my coins at Cryptopia .. Now you ask for CACH address, is that means I should move my coins to CACHE wallet or leave at Cryptopia ?

Deff

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:23:20 AM

No, you do not need to move the CACH
I'm asking about live addresses with a balance,  2014-2016 y.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: