Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:57:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How MUCH will the FINAL BTC be WORTH?  (Read 12856 times)
superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:19:45 AM

Honestly, the final price of bitcoin is unknown.  There are several factors that influence bitcoin price and these factors keep on changing.  Like for example, the adoption of bitcoin in every country is increasing thus, this will give demand to bitcoin and increase the price.  But once the target price is reached by many holders, they, then sell bitcoin that will definitely make bitcoin price lower.  Bitcoin price will forever fluctuate so we cannot tell how much will the final BTC is.

Due to the volatility and uncertainty in Bitcoin rates, it is quite challenging to determine the final worth of Bitcoin. Studies, research, probability tests, or certain analyzations may be done in order to know it's final value, but there are chances that this may gain various errors as the fluctuations in Bitcoin rates may be sudden or unexpected at times; to which can totally affect the results garnered. As BitcoinPanther mentioned, factors that influences the Bitcoin price  constantly changes from time to time. Not knowing what the final price of Bitcoin may raise the eagerness of people to continue buying or investing it for they are challenged with how Bitcoin works. Hopefully by the time Bitcoin reaches its final worth, everybody will be satisfied with its value.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btcminer6212

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:49:55 PM

LOL. In my opinion I think there are no final price for Bitcoin cause it'll never die and it'll keep increasing all of its life, sometime it can be dump a little bit but it'll rise back right after that (always the same all the time right at the start). It can be 100k$ 500k$ or maybe even 1m$ Smiley) Don't really know about it but it'll keep increasing until something will happen and make it stop and stand stable all the time Smiley)
no one know how much it will become or the final value is. as long its in demand its price will increase more and more. no one knows, they only predict its price. keep an eye on it so you will know if there is a final value of btc.
FUD Expert

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:26:41 AM

I think it will be less than $150k. That price is very expensive that even a massive buy can't make a very large increase.
Dreamr

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:33:48 AM

Final bitcoin has no specific price. Thus, the value of bitcoin depends on the buyers demand.
francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:26:45 AM

Final bitcoin has no specific price. Thus, the value of bitcoin depends on the buyers demand.
Bitcoin price is fluctuating daily that we cannot say the final price be worth. Yes depends on the demand ofcouse if there is more buyers the price increase.
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:22:59 PM

any thing can happen and we cant tell the exact value since bitcoin still moving up and supports are coming all over the world now,
its really hard to say or give any exact figured as we enjoyed how the fluctuations works giving some chance to newbie to buy low
and wait for more time and see how big bitcoin will be.
We all know that the value of bitcoin is fluctuating daily in the market. Therefore, we cannot assume what will the final price be worthing. What we can only do are more predictions and speculations regarding the final worth. Remember bitcoin is a long period of investment and no one could exactly say about its final worth. So, the value of bitcoin today might not be the same as its value tomorrow and latter future.
Zaun

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Forza Roma

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:36:36 PM

Well  yes, with bitcoin of with nearly anything we can not predict what it is  worth or will be worth in  a certain time. It's all about what the market dictates, how much trust people put in it etc. etc. However if bitcoin  / crypto wll work it will be worth a lot.
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:53:14 PM

The final bitcoin or the last bitcoin to be mined will be in over more than a hundred years. So, It's hard to predict the price and it makes no sense wanting to know what the price of this Bitcoin will be. If it will be $100 or $1000000, it does not matter now. It's better to focus on the next months or years. At the end of the year Bitcoin will reach 10K, next year it will go from 15K to 20K.

dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:34:18 AM

any thing can happen and we cant tell the exact value since bitcoin still moving up and supports are coming all over the world now,
its really hard to say or give any exact figured as we enjoyed how the fluctuations works giving some chance to newbie to buy low
We all know that the value of bitcoin is fluctuating daily in the market. Therefore, we cannot assume what will the final price be worthing. What we can only do are more predictions and speculations regarding the final worth. Remember bitcoin is a long period of investment and no one could exactly say about its final worth. So, the value of bitcoin today might not be the same as its value tomorrow and latter future.
I agreed with you. Its really hard to know the exact amount of bitcoin.
Since the nature of bitcoin is being unstable in the market.
It always depend on the amount of demand in the market.
But im hoping that bitcoin will continue to grow until it reach the max amount that bitcoin can have.
flyingcat

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:28:22 PM

Everything changes every day. But with cryptocurrency, the price of cryptocurrency can be to the moon or the hell within one day or few hours is possible. Remember again the price of Ethereum has dumped from $300 to $0.1 in few seconds on mid year Cheesy.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:56:34 PM

LOL. In my opinion I think there are no final price for Bitcoin cause it'll never die and it'll keep increasing all of its life, sometime it can be dump a little bit but it'll rise back right after that (always the same all the time right at the start). It can be 100k$ 500k$ or maybe even 1m$ Smiley) Don't really know about it but it'll keep increasing until something will happen and make it stop and stand stable all the time Smiley)
The question itself sounds like a joke , as bitcoin is decentralized which everything depends on us who have full control over the money.
When a lot of people agree to sell their bitcoin at the same time the price will get dropped and vice versa.
The fixed price might will never happened because its decentalized , statistically bitcoin always increasing time after time.
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:49:41 PM

Asked before I'm sure.

What ya think?
It is impossible to know those kind of things because by then we are all going to be dead, I have no doubt that the last bitcoin is going to be very valuable not only as a regular coin but as an interesting part of bitcoin history the same way we look at the genesis block.
MoneyMotivatesMe

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:56:19 AM

The Final worth cannot be determine if it continues growing or will still grow because it's in the market. We can only know that if bitcoin is removed completely.
EiKaGlaShPriSAThWEl

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:34:46 AM

Asked before I'm sure.

What ya think?

I think bitcoin price will not be finalize or will not be fix anymore. Pump and drop is already a part of it so I think that is impossible to happen.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:59:13 PM

Bitcoin doesn't have an expire date. Once mined, they live forever. Even if the private keys are not known, they still have a private key that could be used to "unlock" them.

There is no thing as FINAL BITCOIN

Yes, there is no final price for bitcoin.
Bitcoin price will only be determined based on customer demand.
So, if anybody tells you this is the final price of bitcoin, he is lying.
No one can tell you that because bitcoin has no original price, the price fluctuates!
Sometime the price is up and sometime the price down, that is how it works and will continue to do so till end of time. 

Nobody can know the final price of it. It can be anything since the price is bein manipulated by the big whales. They're able to make the price as high as we can never imagine.
The whales can manipulate the price that is right but not everything is manipulation not even the whales have the power to chance the price as much as we have seen recently so while the price of bitcoin may be unpredictable that does not mean that it does not follow some patterns that can be recognized.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:22:33 AM

No one know, but for sure it wont stop growing unless all government around the world ban it.. then it will gradually lose it purpose ..

I agree, everyone didn't know what will the final bitcoin be worth, and i think even successful people here in our forum didn't know. And for me bitcoin wont stop growing for his value ( like you said ) because there's so many investor invest in bitcoin and they believe what satoshi nakamoto vision. Anyways, i think if anyone didn't invest or buy bitcoin they will start to lose his value.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  

Jump to: