Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:59:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Butterfly Labs just sent me an update e-mail!  (Read 9553 times)
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 11:02:31 PM

PuertoLibre - I have an important question for you:

Do you have the red font, green font, large text, bold and underline buttons hotkeyed, if so - how do you do this because I feel like a bitcointalk amateur without this rapid ability when I post.

Will
Simply highlight the text you want to change and tap the buttons at the top. The original highlighted part will assume any particulars in the formatting bar above.

When you want to modify any other text segment simply highlight that instead.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2013, 11:10:18 PM

Just in time, a mail from BitSyncom arrived:

Code:
Lots things to update.

1. We are currently investigating on the three or so shipments that have shown up badly damaged to the customers. They do no appear to be simple delivery damage: they are not dents but some corners of some of the units have been snapped off. It takes a great amount of force to snap 3mm aluminum that's been bolted down with 0.9mm screws in a box with foam padding. We are not ruling out the possibility of sabotage.

In future, when receiving an Avalon package, if there is any rattling sound coming from inside, open the package in front of DHL/EMS and inspect the inside, if there is damage immediately return the package to the sender. The receiver must submit the complaint so us, the shipper can receive this information from DHL/EMS and we can investigate.

Do not worry, even if DHL/EMS does not compensate for the damages, once you send the damaged unit back, we will send you a replacement free of charge.

2. Our new SMT equipment has arrived, it is expected to be tweaked and fully functional by the second week of May. Expect an updated gallery of our facility soon.[b] In the mean time we are going to send out ~20 units[/b] through our new shipping channels and test the waters. [b]We expect to go full throttle once the new SMT line comes online.[/b]

3. We also recently released a new firmware that is our most stabled version yet, it also increases the performance by about 2Gh/s and lowers idle power consumption, see the wiki for full details. https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Avalon#20130419

[b]p.s. few people in the Avalon team is sick, so we are moving rather slow at the moment[/b].

How often did we read that from avalon team now ? They wanted to be "full throttle" how many times now ? 10 ? 20 ? Batch 3 should already be kinda "shipped" ?!

We should make a new sub-forum "troll the asic companys"...

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 11:11:13 PM

I did my part in warning people just in case the worst is about to spring up on them. I can sleep pretty well tonight about that little bit.

You are my hero. So noble and stuff. When are you going outside with a cardboard box asking people to buckle up?
That is why I am a Master BFL Shill. (in disguise)

(Master BFL Shill)
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 11:12:02 PM

Code:
Lots things to update.

1. We are currently investigating on the three or so shipments that have shown up badly damaged to the customers. They do no appear to be simple delivery damage: they are not dents but some corners of some of the units have been snapped off. It takes a great amount of force to snap 3mm aluminum that's been bolted down with 0.9mm screws in a box with foam padding. We are not ruling out the possibility of sabotage.

In future, when receiving an Avalon package, if there is any rattling sound coming from inside, open the package in front of DHL/EMS and inspect the inside, if there is damage immediately return the package to the sender. The receiver must submit the complaint so us, the shipper can receive this information from DHL/EMS and we can investigate.

Do not worry, even if DHL/EMS does not compensate for the damages, once you send the damaged unit back, we will send you a replacement free of charge.

2. Our new SMT equipment has arrived, it is expected to be tweaked and fully functional by the second week of May. Expect an updated gallery of our facility soon.[b] In the mean time we are going to send out ~20 units[/b] through our new shipping channels and test the waters. [b]We expect to go full throttle once the new SMT line comes online.[/b]

3. We also recently released a new firmware that is our most stabled version yet, it also increases the performance by about 2Gh/s and lowers idle power consumption, see the wiki for full details. https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Avalon#20130419

[b]p.s. few people in the Avalon team is sick, so we are moving rather slow at the moment[/b].

How often did we read that from avalon team now ? They wanted to be "full throttle" how many times now ? 10 ? 20 ? Batch 3 should already be kinda "shipped" ?!

Or we could make a sub-forum "kiss bfl's ass if you like the taste of shit"  Tongue

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 11:13:04 PM

Code:
Lots things to update.

Last I heard they are shipping out Batch 2 and 3 at almost the same time with the new high speed machinery.

What is your complaint again? BFL probably can't even use the (really slow) SMT machines they bought.
minternj

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 11:13:08 PM

I did my part in warning people just in case the worst is about to spring up on them. I can sleep pretty well tonight about that little bit.

You are my hero. So noble and stuff. When are you going outside with a cardboard box asking people to buckle up?

(Master BFL Shill)

You say that like an insult? Come one you can do better than that. Bring up my join date  again.

Warning about Nitrogensports.eu
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=709114.0
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2013, 11:13:50 PM

Code:
Lots things to update.

Or we could make a sub-forum "kiss bfl's ass if you like the taste of shit"  Tongue

or "kiss avalon team's ass if you like the taste of shit" ;-)) (aka "kiss <insertyourasiccompanyhere> ass if you like the taste of shit..."

PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 11:14:52 PM

(Master BFL Shill)

You say that like an insult? Come one you can do better than that. Bring up my join date  again.
I love all my BFL children. You are not my favorite, but certainly not my least favorite.

By the way, please buy more. Then my opinion might change. My love is directly proportional to your investment in BFL.

(Master BFL Shill)
minternj

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 11:16:10 PM

Aww thats not an insult at all. Kinda sweet actually. Remind me again, which asic do you own and why are you posting in the asic forum?

Malawi

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

One bitcoin to rule them all!

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 11:21:07 PM

Do you have the red font, green font, large text, bold and underline buttons hotkeyed, if so - how do you do this because I feel like a bitcointalk amateur without this rapid ability when I post.

Will
Simply highlight the text you want to change and tap the buttons at the top. The original highlighted part will assume any particulars in the formatting bar above.

Finally I can post like a noob.. :-))))

Can I make the text blink??????????

BitCoin is NOT a pyramid - it's a pagoda.
DPoS

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 11:22:32 PM

All that jumbo and no delivery date or daily # of units shipping

and asking you to agree to new specs without giving detail of said specs..  

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
minternj

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 11:23:03 PM

Will

Holy crap i mistook you for the libre-anime guy for a sec. You forgot to trash BFL while doing the ransom type though. Then you'll be all set to be a troll clone.

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 11:24:53 PM

Code:
Lots things to update.

or "kiss avalon team's ass if you like the taste of shit" ;-)) (aka "kiss <insertyourasiccompanyhere> ass if you like the taste of shit..."

Or "get your own material and stop biting off of other people's"??

LOL so fail again.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2013, 11:25:13 PM

Puerto ?? is that you Huh ;-) :-P

PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 11:26:07 PM

All that jumbo and no delivery date or daily # of units shipping

and asking you to agree to new specs without giving detail of said specs..  

http://bfl.ptz.ro/
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2013, 11:32:33 PM

The "Some text here" appears to be a javascript error on older browsers, I believe.

I have no idea where this ridiculous rumor about a broken wafer got started.  One of the trolls making stuff up again, I'd wager.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
magixx

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 11:39:49 PM

Chrome 26 must be really old...

1N8sHKb7RAdzJwLtDw1yrtc1ip1oiVFWBt
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2013, 11:41:52 PM

Hmm, not sure where it's being generated from then.  I'm not sure how to trigger it locally here.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
davidspitzer

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 11:47:12 PM

The "Some text here" appears to be a javascript error on older browsers, I believe.

I have no idea where this ridiculous rumor about a broken wafer got started.  One of the trolls making stuff up again, I'd wager.

I think Jody said she dropped her Nilla Wafer in her Milk and then it just took off from their...
jorgebuck

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 11:48:09 PM

Hmm, not sure where it's being generated from then.  I'm not sure how to trigger it locally here.

If we're not getting any dialogue box at all, is that still just server overload or what?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: