Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:06:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL is shipping  (Read 25006 times)
seannnyx

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 09:32:46 AM

Shipping new evidence?
jamesblack

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 09:57:37 AM

mah I think it's still a scam ....
ripple

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 10:27:49 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2013, 01:33:23 PM by ripple

From Butterfly Labs website:

"Your hosted units will be added to a mining farm and you will be paid out regularly based on their collective output. Currently, the payout is approximately every two days, depending on luck. As difficulty increases, payout times may get longer or the payout threshold may be reduced to bring it back to every 2 days or so.

Your equipment will be housed in one of three data centers in the Kansas City area (With a 4th coming online in the next 6 months). Each center is guarded by multiple security procedures, including biometric identification, key card access, elevator lock outs and human verification. Fire suppression and notification are present in all datacenters. Redundant power is provided by a generator and for an additional fee can be provided by battery as a UPS.

Hosted units will be maintained by a BFL representative should a failure occur and replacement/repair is usually conducted the same day. There is no cost for repair/replacement of failed units that are under warranty."

Perhaps this explains where the output of their production mainly headed ... for secret mining farms in Kansas. If we are lucky ordinary folk may start receiving after October when difficulty rates make mining barely worthwhile except for mining farms.  Then the tornado hit and the girl was whisked away from the mining farm into a magical land, met a lion, a tin-man and a scarecrow ... and sought out the Wizard of Asic.

lexxus

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 10:43:57 AM

"Your hosted units will be added to a mining farm and you will be paid out regularly based on their collective output. Currently, the payout is approximately every two days, depending on luck. As difficulty increases, payout times may get longer or the payout threshold may be reduced to bring it back to every 2 days or so.

Your equipment will be housed in one of three data centers in the Kansas City area (With a 4th coming online in the next 6 months). Each center is guarded by multiple security procedures, including biometric identification, key card access, elevator lock outs and human verification. Fire suppression and notification are present in all datacenters. Redundant power is provided by a generator and for an additional fee can be provided by battery as a UPS.

Hosted units will be maintained by a BFL representative should a failure occur and replacement/repair is usually conducted the same day. There is no cost for repair/replacement of failed units that are under warranty."

Perhaps this explains where the output of their production mainly headed ... for secret mining farms in Kansas. If we are lucky ordinary folk may start receiving after October when difficulty rates make mining barely worthwhile except for mining farms.  Then the tornado hit and the girl was whisked away from the mining farm into a magical land, met a lion, a tin-man and a scarecrow ... and sought out the Wizard of Asic.

That makes perfect sense. Miners paid the costs of building ASICs for Butterfly Labs. Butterfly Labs will squeeze everything from devices. When it won't be that profitable anymore, Butterfly Labs will ship them to miners. 100% Legal. Nice move, BL, really smart. Applause.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 10:52:47 AM

The owner of BFL, is using some TOP class scamming methods.

People don't realise it because they think BFL is a massive company which won't get away with it.

Well, guys I HATE to break it to you, they have got away with a lot.
They have been stalling for MONTHS now.

Come july, I wouldn't be surprised if no one receives anything from them, oh wait I can imagine them sending a email stating they are sorry and will have to stall another couple of months.

If, people receive their items, then I will be glad.
But, they have already did the damage by delaying for months on end.

Anyway, for the people who ordered, I wish you good luck.
eBot

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 01:35:49 PM

That's a good news  Wink
ripple

Activity: 287

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 01:54:20 PM

For more information on farming in Kansas, view the official Butterfly Labs FAQ on hosting:

What is "Hosting" and how do I setup my order to be "Heisted" "Hosted"?

http://www.butterflylabs.com/faq/

mc_lovin
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2013, 07:28:48 PM

For more information on farming in Kansas, view the official Butterfly Labs FAQ on hosting:

What is "Hosting" and how do I setup my order to be "Heisted" "Hosted"?

http://www.butterflylabs.com/faq/

WTF HOSTED.

They are just mining bitcoins on our hardware.  Expect them to start shipping in early 2014 after they have finished mining all the coins. 
Kouye

Activity: 336

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 04:08:34 PM

Agreed. This hosting offer looks really fishy.

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
Gamah

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 02:34:35 AM

Perhaps this explains where the output of their production mainly headed ... for secret mining farms in Kansas. If we are lucky ordinary folk may start receiving after October when difficulty rates make mining barely worthwhile except for mining farms.  Then the tornado hit and the girl was whisked away from the mining farm into a magical land, met a lion, a tin-man and a scarecrow ... and sought out the Wizard of Asic.

Man you should be a correspondant for fox... you left out the paragraph that would otherwise have left this FAQ section unbiased:

https://i.imgur.com/wDXhXPp.png
gbx

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 04:00:04 AM

I just wanna know, when will this train wreck end???  because it seems like its going on FOREVER.

Ship or STFU BFL.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2013, 11:24:18 PM

I'll belive it when I see it in someones hands.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
btc6000

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 02:18:00 PM

I'll belive it when I see it in someones hands.

http://imgur.com/U5Rlrl5

We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated, governments in the civilized world—no longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and the duress of small groups of dominant men.
bcminer9

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 04:35:49 PM

How's that product working out?
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 06:42:29 PM

new generation of scam have risen
sLide.

Activity: 170

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 07:39:24 PM

With all these questions, and all these concerns.  Do we have a Bitcoin miner that's near their Location.  Just go and see.  If I was closer, I'd go get some answers for sure!   Grin

You could , if the people wanted too, have the FBI Fraud Unit take a look at BFL.  Enough request would warrant a investigation into backgrounds / money transfers / legitimacy of the business.

http://www.fbi.gov/scams-safety/fraud/internet_fraud

Just saying.   There's always a way to find answers. 

Play nice now!

Aim - Slide.0
1J6UeiXtBYXmpA6uajRs3aJpUD1Tsj1CF3 - Tips?
fpool

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 07:43:54 PM

Congratulations !! You're a very lucky man.
handytxg

Activity: 111

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 03:52:36 PM

Hi, may I know your order# ? thank you
btchaver

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 07:26:33 AM

Hi, may I know your order# ? thank you

yes what is your order number
Zanatos666

Activity: 280

Sometimes man, just sometimes.....

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 01:21:37 PM

I know someone whos status changed this week from "processing" to "production".  Looks like he may be one of the lucky few here soon.

Squiggly letters, written really fast, with a couple of dots for good measure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: