Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:04:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DCORP Venture Capitalism  (Read 127538 times)
HanscoLeek

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 06:56:32 AM

Is there a list of bounties available? Your github page says 'Bounty funds added' but I can't seem to find them on the page or in the whitepaper.

We had to many requests already for the bounty campaign, anyway there are still possibilities I will send you a pm

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hendrik1985 (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

@DCORP

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 06:57:39 AM

As I see on the website, Dcorp is An organization that exists on blockchain as a series of smart-contracts.
So it will be possible for the shareholders to get dividend periodically or what?

Dividends pay out can be proposed by submitting a proposal to the smart-contract, the process is described in the whitepaper in detail. It's up to the token holders (shareholders) to decide on how much dividend is payed out while respecting the coded limits that allow DCORP to continue generating value.

Derivative  exchange. So what is the main difference as compare to traditional token and crypto exchanges?

Good question! It's more about what's being traded, derivatives. A derivative (future or option in our case) is a contract that derives it's value from underlying asset(s). These are among the most commonly traded financial products in the world and allow you to reduce the risk of price movements (hedging) or increase your stakes (possible loses and profits) through leverage trading.

It also allows you to speculate on a price going down, traditionally you'd do this with put options. Where you buy the right to sell your asset (crypto) for a predetermined price on a future date, you have to pay a premium to the party who commits to buying your assets. Strategies like this require trust or some sort of authority, which the blockchain in its current form lacks. Therefor we've come up with revolutionary decentralized leverage and hedge solutions adjusted for the blockchain.

I could go on and on about this but I would effectively type up half the whitepaper again Smiley Derivatives could draw more money to the blockchain and opens up lots of proven trading strategies while still being decentralized and trustless.

I've found some links with general information for you, I also want to invite you to read the section about the derivatives exchange in the whitepaper.
- http://www.investopedia.com/terms/d/derivative.asp
- http://www.investopedia.com/terms/l/leverage.asp
- http://www.investopedia.com/terms/h/hedge.asp
- http://www.investopedia.com/exam-guide/cfa-level-1/derivatives/options-calls-puts.asp
- https://github.com/frankbonnet/DCORP-Whitepaper/blob/master/whitepaper%20v0.3.2_EN-revised.pdf

A quick note: Today the prices of almost all cryptos dropped. Derivatives can be used to minimize the damage (hedge the risk) or to even profit from such a price drop if anticipated. We need a derivatives exchange!

pecson134

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 07:00:45 AM

This signature campaign of crowdsale were catches the attention of more users. Also, I expected that a lot of investor were come up to support this projects. I hope for the success of DCORP crowdsale project and I'm glad to work with your signature campaign.

These signature campaigns really does catches attention of other internet users because that is what signature campaigns were intended  for. Anyway I saw on the first page that there is a refund if the targeted quota was not reached. So I expect here a full refund right? or just a portion of it? though I believe it can reach the quota.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 07:08:12 AM

Project is pretty good. I hope to follow this project, I will try to analyze how this works well.
Especially in the future, because our target is certainly a much better future.
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 08:00:54 AM

Definitely looks a promising project, the team looks good too. The signature campaign has generated a lot of interest so far, wish you guys best of luck for the crowdsale.

The signature campaign just started. And for sure, it will help generate awareness regarding DCORP Crowdsale. I hope I can generate enough ETH for the crowdsale.
Both of us are thinking the same, i want to have this coin on the crowdsale but the problem is i dont have enough eth.will try my best to have this coin on the day of angel day.
HanscoLeek

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 08:12:33 AM

Project is pretty good. I hope to follow this project, I will try to analyze how this works well.
Especially in the future, because our target is certainly a much better future.

Good that you like the project, so does many people Smiley Yeah the oppurtunities in the future are endless. Well first do the crowdsale I would suggest you to invest on the first day, it might be sold out already that day.
HanscoLeek

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 08:20:26 AM

Only 4 days untill the crowdsale! Don't miss out https://www.dcorp.it/crowdsale#countdown

JUNE FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 09:12:28 AM

Definitely looks a promising project, the team looks good too. The signature campaign has generated a lot of interest so far, wish you guys best of luck for the crowdsale.

The signature campaign just started. And for sure, it will help generate awareness regarding DCORP Crowdsale. I hope I can generate enough ETH for the crowdsale.
Both of us are thinking the same, i want to have this coin on the crowdsale but the problem is i dont have enough eth.will try my best to have this coin on the day of angel day.

Looks like the price of ETH is going down now. Time to buy it for the crowdsale. I hope I have money to buy so that I can join the crowdsale because the project looks promising. I still have 4 days to accumulate ETH if I can. Goodluck to others as well.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 09:48:58 AM

Excited about the crowd sale, the June 1st to 29 June is going to be adrenaline days for me. I'm looking forward to buy many of the tokens for best profits. I have heard the shareholders benefits a lot from DCORP. We will see.  Smiley

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 10:06:37 AM

Looks like the price of ETH is going down now. Time to buy it for the crowdsale. I hope I have money to buy so that I can join the crowdsale because the project looks promising. I still have 4 days to accumulate ETH if I can. Goodluck to others as well.

If the eth will going down, i think i will buy some coin, this project was so promising and i want to buy their coin i hope my budget was enough. Its already 4days to go before their crowdsale im so excited of that Smiley
Hope more investor to entice in this project Smiley
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 10:19:13 AM

That's a good move to make, buying eth while its going down and keeping it for crowdsale. This is a good one tho, hope for the best regarding this project.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

HanscoLeek

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 10:44:11 AM

That's a good move to make, buying eth while its going down and keeping it for crowdsale. This is a good one tho, hope for the best regarding this project.

Correct and if after the crowdsale the ether price will rise would that be the best scenario you can imagine!
CrackDown

Never too old to learn

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 10:45:00 AM

im going to invest here after i see the software enginer...hahaha
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 11:24:47 AM

There are few more days before the crowdsale begins. There are plenty of time to prepare and gather funds to invest. This project is very promising. I want to invest on this but no funds for now. I will be keeping an eye on it.
Hendrik1985 (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

@DCORP

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 11:30:35 AM

Is there a list of bounties available? Your github page says 'Bounty funds added' but I can't seem to find them on the page or in the whitepaper.

Please PM me or Hansco your offer

I think you are misunderstanding me Cheesy. I can't seem to find a list with the bounties you are offering.

Ah I see Cheesy. We don't have any, translation offers are welcome and will be paid in BTC or ETH. We also have a video challenge https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1935738.0

im going to invest here after i see the software enginer...hahaha

That's me and Corben, feel free to contact us through https://www.dcorp.it/#team

DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 11:40:28 AM

Hello. I want to know if I was accepted on the campaign. I hope yes, because I appreciate the DCORP proposal.
sharedav

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 12:18:35 PM

Sound project, looking forward to how this takes shape. Will mark down for angel day!
layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 12:41:28 PM

interested in doing the german translation. PM sent.
123ltg

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 12:54:13 PM

Do you have social media Bounty Program? Twitter, FB?

75678bed6f9ef5ee872a8222b171e23e
HanscoLeek

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 01:07:20 PM

Sound project, looking forward to how this takes shape. Will mark down for angel day!

Very good if you want you can subscribe as well http://dcorp.us10.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=be7fe07e359e8aa8f29f7000d&id=2782058041
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: