Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:25:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DCORP Venture Capitalism  (Read 127542 times)
pearlmen

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 05:04:41 PM

I think what he is asking is very legit by going through it in a way not too diplomatic which is where I have the issues. I feel before the ICO is even started at all, the developers should have a list of things you want to do. Not that after we have finished the ICO then we started voting which most times will not even be unanimous because of several divergent views but if there is a path from the beigining anyone who will buy into the dream will do that without any cause for alarm.

Why do you dare to ask for 9 million?This is like Aragon?

I don't even think this project has any development done. Even then they need to vote to create applications. First development time then more development time...... At least 1 year if it is successful for investor to just see their investment back.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 06:20:56 PM

I think what he is asking is very legit by going through it in a way not too diplomatic which is where I have the issues. I feel before the ICO is even started at all, the developers should have a list of things you want to do. Not that after we have finished the ICO then we started voting which most times will not even be unanimous because of several divergent views but if there is a path from the beigining anyone who will buy into the dream will do that without any cause for alarm.

I don't even think this project has any development done. Even then they need to vote to create applications. First development time then more development time...... At least 1 year if it is successful for investor to just see their investment back.
My simple advice t everyone here is just don't feed the trolls and hit the ignore button. Some people are bored and don't want to use their time constructively. I made a simple video today from a mother's perspective..it's time to ask ourselves some deep questions abut where we are heading as a Human Race..

https://youtu.be/LPLgD6RYg4M

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Weatherby

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 09:49:18 PM

It all depends upon how successful the crowd sale is going to be,each and every initial company in the crypto currency has a project in mind and to make that project a reality they have to source the funds and then start on the project,i think it will be a successful campaign like the rest and reach the target pretty soon.
arwin100

Activity: 2772
Merit: 817

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 11:00:28 PM

It all depends upon how successful the crowd sale is going to be,each and every initial company in the crypto currency has a project in mind and to make that project a reality they have to source the funds and then start on the project,i think it will be a successful campaign like the rest and reach the target pretty soon.

It truly depends on what is the outcome of their sales but as I've see they've go a solid project and as I read their white paper quitely they are good in some aspects and I can say Im impressed and will contribute good to this project in future.

I will list this coin on my Ledger and wait for further development.

Faiyz

Activity: 392

Dijual

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 12:24:55 AM

It truly depends on what is the outcome of their sales but as I've see they've go a solid project and as I read their white paper quitely they are good in some aspects and I can say Im impressed and will contribute good to this project in future.

And i think its not good to just compare projects to other projects. Crowd funding hasnt started yet and i don't think the team will not invest in a project if they cant seem to have seen all the aspects and perspective to run project. I agree that we just have to wait it's success.
AmarO

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:38:47 AM

And i think its not good to just compare projects to other projects. Crowd funding hasnt started yet and i don't think the team will not invest in a project if they cant seem to have seen all the aspects and perspective to run project. I agree that we just have to wait it's success.

Just so you know, you'll have to wait years maybe because none of the project development has started. They have to make the exchange first then everyone has to propose ideas and then they have to develop one. They're basically asking for you to pay them first before any work then they'll create the exchange and you guys can vote on future projects which will take lots of time to create again. Also others will grab the idea and create it before them. So derivatives exchange can be created by someone else faster and better. That's why it is better to develop first then announce ICO. Prepare to wait a long time to make a return on this, the Crypto landscape is always changing so who knows. Great idea but I don't know if investors will make their money back.
frankkkkkkk

Activity: 594
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:53:02 AM

I predict that this project will become successful. I know that they will develop and improve this project to attract more investor to invest in this project. Let's observe the progress of this project.
It is dangerous to wait so long time. Full of uncertainty.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 03:04:03 AM

I do believe that this would be a successful project someday. We all know projects actually needs time to become  a successful one because devs has plans to do something for the development most especially this project. Investments would come as investors might explore some developments and advantages in this project compare to some existing projects. For me I want also to be part of this project to test and explore. I hope to see this project to be successful soon. All the best to all devs and investors for this project.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:19:09 AM

I have first heard for Angel Day that means 24h.

I've been investing in many ICO so I think it's a good chance too to get the most of ico in the first day.
I believe there will not be any universal definition for "Angel Day" denoting 24 hours.
Dcorp ICO distribution is scheduled in a manner to have highest benefits for the very fist day of ICO distribution plans and they are naming it "Angel Day". I have heard before "Angel Investors" for denoting high volume early investors in similar context.

ActiveP

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 07:31:54 AM

This looks like a well organised project. There is some potential here, I hope it fulfills it's potential. Good luck with the crowd sale.
Hendrik1985 (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

@DCORP

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 07:35:12 AM

That's the max cap of which more than half (51%) remains in the contracts under the full control of the token holders. DCORP is indeed a decentralized organization, we use that organization to give structure to the projects we develop, the first being the derivatives exchange. We like to see DCORP (the decentralized organization part) as a means to an end, regulating decision making and profit distribution in a democratic way, regarding the exchange and any future projects. It also attracts new talent and leaves room for growth.

Why 9.5 MM? Because we will use almost half (49%) of this amount to develop, test, review, market, comply with regulation, and test (again and again) DCORP and the derivatives exchange platform, which is a huge undertaking and requires serious security solutions and reviews. It's fintech and we need to make sure that we can trust it with our money, I hope you can appreciate that.

Hello AmarO, the derivatives exchange platform and DCORP itself are not developed yet (if we'd developed the platforms already, why would we need funding? That should raise some questions.. Smiley). There is a roadmap in the whitepaper, under the section 'Roadmap' and the same roadmap is on the crowdsale page on https://www.dcorp.it/crowdsale (you have to scroll down a bit). The roadmap is a prediction (we can't look into the future), but our developers have 25 years of combined experience developing fintech.

Just so you know, you'll have to wait years maybe because none of the project development has started. They have to make the exchange first then everyone has to propose ideas and then they have to develop one. They're basically asking for you to pay them first before any work then they'll create the exchange and you guys can vote on future projects which will take lots of time to create again. Also others will grab the idea and create it before them. So derivatives exchange can be created by someone else faster and better. That's why it is better to develop first then announce ICO. Prepare to wait a long time to make a return on this, the Crypto landscape is always changing so who knows. Great idea but I don't know if investors will make their money back.

Hello again AmarO Smiley If you have a look at the roadmap you'll see that the total development will take 13 months, not years. This could even be faster in the case of a very successful crowdsale as we would be able to hire more manpower.

About the funding and voting on other projects; We have ideas to extend on the derivatives exchange in the future, to add tokens to it that represent a share in a traditional company for example. We like the idea to develop this with the community instead of for the community, we like the idea of giving a vote to the eventual user. Besides that, it will allow others with great ideas to join us, leaving room for growth. In fact, we're already talking to developers about this, you could have a look at our slack channel for example and see the conversation about the topic.

I disagree with your statement that it's better to develop first and then announce the ICO. We need the raised Eth to develop DCORP and the derivatives exchange, suppose we'd funded the development our self, what would we need the crowdsale for? Besides for funding, we think it's great that people get involved in the development process this way. We end up developing a product that the people want, and not only what we think the people want.

HanscoLeek

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 07:39:35 AM

This looks like a well organised project. There is some potential here, I hope it fulfills it's potential. Good luck with the crowd sale.

Thank you we feel confident about the project, hope you will be able to invest also, have a good one.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 10:09:13 AM

This project is very promising and has an interesting concept that can connect to ethereum network and proven through blockchain.
I like this even I have tried to register even though this project will be launched 1 June but I certainly do not want to be left behind.
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 10:42:30 AM

This project is very promising and has an interesting concept that can connect to ethereum network and proven through blockchain.
I like this even I have tried to register even though this project will be launched 1 June but I certainly do not want to be left behind.
Sounds good you are so enthusiastic about joining this project, I also want to do the same as you because I am very interested in this project. I hope this project will be successful in the near future.
Walletor

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 12:03:50 PM

Hi,

I am in!

Best of luck to everyone and the project!  Wink
wilwxk

Activity: 476
Merit: 314

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:33:40 PM

"Angels day" ... i will put my money in this token, but im really waiting for this ICO to dont die like the others ICOs, theres a lot of good proposes but i think, with the good team, theres a good propose  Wink
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:10:42 PM

I cant wait for the june 1 because crowdsale will happen on that day 2 days to go. I will invest in this project because I see the potential of this business to become successful in the future. I will support you and I will promote your business so many investor will invest . Thanks for creating signature campaign tjis is one of the good idea to advertise this so many people see the DCorp good luck to us. More investor will come to june 1 . Lets support Dcorp . Goodluck.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:46:18 PM

"Angels day" ... i will put my money in this token, but im really waiting for this ICO to dont die like the others ICOs, theres a lot of good proposes but i think, with the good team, theres a good propose  Wink
I'm very excited to that day. The sounds is so good when I hear the word "Angels day". I know it will be a great day. I will invest my btc there because I know that this project have a good purposes.
BitcoinFutureCoin

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 03:16:28 PM

I really like this kind of industry and I wish you DCORP Crowdsale many success in future in this great business environment.We are all hoping that DCR will become best and beat every other similar products with own quality and  benefits.It could be better project then bitcoin project which was first project of that type but that dont means that bitcoin will be best forever.Better product like this can easy beat bitcoin from 1st place and bring DCR to throne of cryptocurrency market and bring us better online services.I will try to also join to this project somehow.
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 03:19:59 PM

This really looks like a promising project. Already garnering positive feedbacks from people that know a lot in the bitcoin community. Judging from their feedbacks, I know this project has great potential. If there is a social media bounty, I would like to offer my service to help to promote this wonderful project of yours.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: