Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:19:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DCORP Venture Capitalism  (Read 127541 times)
HanscoLeek

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 07:38:14 AM

wow, ETH just increase more than 50% this week, correct me if I am wrong. The way I look into it, CrowdSale has been scheduled at wrong timing when ETH is pumped up. I hope they will increase number of tokens during crowdsale.

The value is backed by Ether it's likely that this will increase the price of the DRP (tokens) beside that it's also suggests that the prospect of dividend and growth are also increased.  We really need derivatives now on the Blockchain Smiley

This really makes a lot of sense. You chose the right platform at the right time and especially Asia is really hot on ETHEREUM at the moment so you will surely get a lot of good customers form those Regions. China is thinking of making a digital renminbi/yuan off the ETH so this could really bring in big money to DCORP.  Smiley

Ether hits 300 dollar in China last night. The sky is really the limit I believe the market really asks about Derivatives to hedge your position or to speculate with less money. Dcorp.it will fund projects who makes it possible to use derivatives on the blockchain.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 08:15:31 AM

wow, ETH just increase more than 50% this week, correct me if I am wrong. The way I look into it, CrowdSale has been scheduled at wrong timing when ETH is pumped up. I hope they will increase number of tokens during crowdsale.

The value is backed by Ether it's likely that this will increase the price of the DRP (tokens) beside that it's also suggests that the prospect of dividend and growth are also increased.  We really need derivatives now on the Blockchain Smiley

This really makes a lot of sense. You chose the right platform at the right time and especially Asia is really hot on ETHEREUM at the moment so you will surely get a lot of good customers form those Regions. China is thinking of making a digital renminbi/yuan off the ETH so this could really bring in big money to DCORP.  Smiley
The value of ether is rising up againg . I know this project have also effect to the value of ether. You're right this project will bring a lot of money in the DCORP.

It is true that ETH value have increase more then 50% and according to it they have to first fix the price of 1 ETH equal to how many DCORP tokens because the away the price is moving we cannot say how much the price of ETH will be till the ICO ends.
VampiricElder

Activity: 495
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 08:45:50 AM

Please like,share,comment video for the DCORP video competition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMKSc9PcwaA&list=PLDidDhT1zUGmU39U1Vdey6mqQpUb2o5pz&index=31
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 10:01:51 AM

any media social bounty dev

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 11:39:04 AM

we are hopping so. hope that this will be the successful project, will attract customers and specially from Asian Regions. EtHEREUM is really the hot subject in present time and hope that it will really bring in big money to DCORP.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Wandering Soul~

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Wolf

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 12:18:21 PM

It is true that ETH value have increase more then 50% and according to it they have to first fix the price of 1 ETH equal to how many DCORP tokens because the away the price is moving we cannot say how much the price of ETH will be till the ICO ends.
Although it will be a good if they increased the number of tokens, Sad to say that there's only a little chance of that happenning . Have you read what the devs says about it? (quoted it below)Which fairly makes sense . Since DRP is backed by ether so if the price of it increases, the same will also happen to DRP which is a good thing for investors because it doesn't makes sense that this will the last time ether will pump . There will be more to come and the same also applies on DRP  Wink

Please don't forget also that it is not the only way to gain profits on DRP . To make it short, The profit of every product  they managed and developed will be divided to the developers/managers and shareholders . What's great is if you own DRP token you automatically beome a shareholder and has a right to vote on the upcoming projects . Note that the projects are all going to be ethereum related, so if a one proj. succeded it'll be both good to DRP as well as ether . A win-win situaton indeed Grin Grin

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 12:42:11 PM

Yeah, indeed it is true yesterday eth became 0.1btc which is reall good to all ethereum coin holders. So Dcorp was one of the good investment that we to invest in. While the campaign ico is on progress.
j05voz

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 12:46:34 PM

How can I join the crowdsale with ETH directly? The instruction on website just said i must pay BTC/Altcoin and convert it to ETH???
HanscoLeek

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 12:55:25 PM

How can I join the crowdsale with ETH directly? The instruction on website just said i must pay BTC/Altcoin and convert it to ETH???

An option would be to use MyEtherWallet or Chrome and Metamask. If you use chrome and Metamask you can go to https://wallet.ethereum.org to use the Ethereum wallet in your Chrome browser.

Follow this steps https://www.dcorp.it/chrome_and_metamask
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 12:59:58 PM

- Yeah, just one more day the crowdsale will start, hopefully dcorp will attract more investors. I see in this time period, the development team of Dcorp work very positive, share a lot of information on social networks and forums, perhaps they want to show us the value and potential of Dcorp in the future. In addition, they hired Sir Yahoo as the campaign manager, he was a great manager and most of the projects he manages are successful and well developed, so I have a lot of reasons to believe this is a great project

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
j05voz

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 01:05:49 PM

An option would be to use MyEtherWallet or Chrome and Metamask. If you use chrome and Metamask you can go to https://wallet.ethereum.org to use the Ethereum wallet in your Chrome browser.

Follow this steps https://www.dcorp.it/chrome_and_metamask
Thanks, I'm looking for instruction for MyEtherWallet user. I'm using it to save my ETH and ETC only Cheesy
HanscoLeek

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:42:07 PM

any media social bounty dev

I will send you a pm
Maykl

Activity: 2604
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:55:50 PM

It is confident in the future of the company. I am going to invest in the first day.
wilwxk

Activity: 476
Merit: 314

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 03:33:28 PM

Oh, the good part of the ICO with ethereum is the ethereum has a good future, but right now i don trust 100% in your volatility,but, is the ICO of the DCORP, so im trusting in this investment.
HanscoLeek

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 04:01:43 PM

It is confident in the future of the company. I am going to invest in the first day.

Good to hear that, you are welcome on Angel Day

Oh, the good part of the ICO with ethereum is the ethereum has a good future, but right now i don trust 100% in your volatility,but, is the ICO of the DCORP, so im trusting in this investment.

Yes Ehtereum has a very good future the Drp token is backed by Ethereum, with the Derivatives which Dcorp will provide people can manage the volatility better.
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:31:40 PM

Although it will be a good if they increased the number of tokens, Sad to say that there's only a little chance of that happenning . Have you read what the devs says about it? (quoted it below)Which fairly makes sense . Since DRP is backed by ether so if the price of it increases, the same will also happen to DRP which is a good thing for investors because it doesn't makes sense that this will the last time ether will pump . There will be more to come and the same also applies on DRP  Wink

The value is backed by Ether it's likely that this will increase the price of the DRP (tokens) beside that it's also suggests that the prospect of dividend and growth are also increased.  We really need derivatives now on the Blockchain Smiley
Please don't forget also that it is not the only way to gain profits on DRP . To make it short, The profit of every product  they managed and developed will be divided to the developers/managers and shareholders . What's great is if you own DRP token you automatically beome a shareholder and has a right to vote on the upcoming projects . Note that the projects are all going to be ethereum related, so if a one proj. succeded it'll be both good to DRP as well as ether . A win-win situaton indeed Grin Grin

An amazing increase of ethereum which affected business sector including Dcorp crowdsale, although it makes token price more expensive but it's calming to know DRP token will increase as well, so that every investor would gain more profits as long as you are not in hurry to dump when it listed on exchanges. This is a great project that allows shareholders which Dcorp generates growth and a steady stream of income for its shareholders. Yes, we do like win-win situation.
HanscoLeek

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:43:19 PM

Only 16 hours from now before the Crowdsale starts from Dcorp, don't wait to long the BAT crowdsale was sold out very fast... If you don't want to miss this change make sure everything is ready to invest. Read the step by step intructions on the Dcorp page www.dcorp.it
self1sch

Activity: 219

https://foxtrading.io/?ref=xykdazw8

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:45:54 PM

Only 16 hours from now before the Crowdsale starts from Dcorp, don't wait to long the BAT crowdsale was sold out very fast... If you don't want to miss this change make sure everything is ready to invest. Read the step by step intructions on the Dcorp page www.dcorp.it

Investing with Myetherwallet does not work?

HanscoLeek

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:37:30 PM

Investing with Myetherwallet does not work?

Yes you can also use MyEtherWallet or Chrome and Metamask. If you use Chrome and Metamask you can go to https://wallet.ethereum.org to use the Ethereum wallet in your Chrome browser. If you don’t know how this works you can go to our webpage and click on “Join Crowdsale” and click on “Step by Step Instructions” choose “Use Ether” and follow the steps.

Any wallet that supports ERC20 tokens can be used to participate in the Crowdsale, all you have to do is send Ether to the Crowdsale address published on the website https://www.dcorp.it/crowdsale#countdown and your DRP tokens will be linked to your Ether address automatically.
HanscoLeek

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 07:08:15 PM

A very good thing is that the tokens for the founders will come free after a year!!! So no way that the founders won't do anything to make it a success!  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: