Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:31:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DCORP Venture Capitalism  (Read 127541 times)
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:14:23 PM

Wow, 800k plus already funded in this week. DCORP will be next to bitcoin in the future because of that crowdsale. And I think next week the current fund now will be doubled in next week.

Next bitcoin might be pushing it, but it could be close to it or be at par with the current well traded coins like ETH, LTC and XMR. It is promising, that is why people are really investing money into the project and the devs are very active with the community. I guess, after launch we could expect a sudden rise in price, so buying now would be the best choice.

Their are so many coins which went good in ICO but as soon as it gets launch in exchange their rates go down and it is natural because in the starting their will be dump through lot of options, like bounty coins, weak hands who seeing small profit are just selling it seeing small dump in price. So i will wait till launch and then i will buy it and keep for long term.

DCORP bounties were paid in eth and/or btc. No one got DRP for free. This token can not be mined. You either buy it form the ICO or you hope one of us takes a loss on the exchange..... If you are hoping for it to be sold cheaper on an exchange at a loss....good luck.

I agree we need to really help them in their marketing campaign...I dont think many crypto investors understand the importance of options of the coins...It is a trillion dollar market for stocks, it can be a billion dollar market for cryptos for start...

• Options allow you to invest smaller amounts of cash it takes to purchase 1 coin and basically profit from it's movement as if you own it
Say 1 BTC is $2500...you purchase 10 call options betting it will go up for $150 per call option.. 1 month later 1 btc is $3200....Your $1500 investment is now worth $5500. And you did not have to spend $25000 to make it but only $1500..So leverage is huge!!!
  • Trillions of dollars worth of options are traded on the stock market each year and crypto has none yet
If DCORP can pull this off with just 1.8 million shares you can expect them to be worth hundreds to thousand per piece..
  • Stock options traders will start trading options on cryptos
Billions more will enter crypto market.
  • Crypto owners can sell call options to make extra money while holding
  • Crypto owners can protect themselves against price drops by purchasing put options
  • Crypto traders can bet on price drops with put options

This is far better than the average fund my project ico, this contributes to the crypto market like all the top ones do.

This is if there would be trading options in the stock market. Let's face it, the first one to be listed in a stock market would be bitcoins, and that hasn't even happened yet even after so much reviews of the ETF. If DCorp were to be listed then that would be something else, it could possibly overtake bitcoins by that time.
Karitra1

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:49:56 PM

how to joined this bounty program? Huh I LIKE THIS PROJECT Cool
HanscoLeek

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:04:17 PM

how to joined this bounty program? Huh I LIKE THIS PROJECT Cool

Bounty is sold out already you can join as a shareholder by buying DRP tokens https://www.dcorp.it/crowdsale but hurry up, the first week bonus ends within one day and 15 hours.
skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:54:22 PM

Why did you choose that DRP will be powered by ETH instead of BTC? How did you come to this decision?
Caulon

Activity: 110
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:56:27 PM

Wow, 800k plus already funded in this week. DCORP will be next to bitcoin in the future because of that crowdsale. And I think next week the current fund now will be doubled in next week.

Next bitcoin might be pushing it, but it could be close to it or be at par with the current well traded coins like ETH, LTC and XMR. It is promising, that is why people are really investing money into the project and the devs are very active with the community. I guess, after launch we could expect a sudden rise in price, so buying now would be the best choice.

Their are so many coins which went good in ICO but as soon as it gets launch in exchange their rates go down and it is natural because in the starting their will be dump through lot of options, like bounty coins, weak hands who seeing small profit are just selling it seeing small dump in price. So i will wait till launch and then i will buy it and keep for long term.

DCORP bounties were paid in eth and/or btc. No one got DRP for free. This token can not be mined. You either buy it form the ICO or you hope one of us takes a loss on the exchange..... If you are hoping for it to be sold cheaper on an exchange at a loss....good luck.

I agree we need to really help them in their marketing campaign...I dont think many crypto investors understand the importance of options of the coins...It is a trillion dollar market for stocks, it can be a billion dollar market for cryptos for start...

• Options allow you to invest smaller amounts of cash it takes to purchase 1 coin and basically profit from it's movement as if you own it
Say 1 BTC is $2500...you purchase 10 call options betting it will go up for $150 per call option.. 1 month later 1 btc is $3200....Your $1500 investment is now worth $5500. And you did not have to spend $25000 to make it but only $1500..So leverage is huge!!!
  • Trillions of dollars worth of options are traded on the stock market each year and crypto has none yet
If DCORP can pull this off with just 1.8 million shares you can expect them to be worth hundreds to thousand per piece..
  • Stock options traders will start trading options on cryptos
Billions more will enter crypto market.
  • Crypto owners can sell call options to make extra money while holding
  • Crypto owners can protect themselves against price drops by purchasing put options
  • Crypto traders can bet on price drops with put options

This is far better than the average fund my project ico, this contributes to the crypto market like all the top ones do.

This is if there would be trading options in the stock market. Let's face it, the first one to be listed in a stock market would be bitcoins, and that hasn't even happened yet even after so much reviews of the ETF. If DCorp were to be listed then that would be something else, it could possibly overtake bitcoins by that time.

Im not saying cryptocoins will be listed on the stock market, Im saying DCORP is developing the same system for cryptocurrencies so thats why this ico is huge deal...it works for stock, it will work for coins.

stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:06:17 PM

Why did you choose that DRP will be powered by ETH instead of BTC? How did you come to this decision?
Eth these days is much efficient and faster compared to bitcoin. I think that's one of the reason why DCORP used ETH instead of BTC. I also think the smart contracts hype gather more investors compared to ICOs that uses BTC.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:59:50 PM

Quick explainer on DCorp

https://www.investitin.com/dcorp/

Very informative, short and simple. I haven't seen before such a website which suggest and informs the public more about a good investment.

When I read the formula It was like I was waiting for the css to be updated as it was very far the letter from others, if you know what I mean.
ActiveP

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:05:37 PM

Am I missing something, looks like you can buy Drp tokens with only Eth, or are other coins allowed? Meaning I have to convert my cash/bitcoins to eth first?
Caulon

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:07:43 PM

Wow gonna hit 1 million USD soon good job Smiley and the marketing has yet to begin

Caulon

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:17:06 PM

Am I missing something, looks like you can buy Drp tokens with only Eth, or are other coins allowed? Meaning I have to convert my cash/bitcoins to eth first?

Youre correct you have to buy with Eth because it tracks the payment and converts to DRP but make sure you send it to them through one of these but

Mist (official)
    MetaMask (Chrome)
    MyEtherWallet (MEW)

but you can convert other coins just make sure it goes through one of these

Mist (official)
    MetaMask (Chrome)
    MyEtherWallet (MEW)

its very important otherwise your DRP wont be added. its tracked through etherium network not exchanges

eB101

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:34:17 PM

Hello,

I see in the roadmap not anything concrete before March 2018 - long time for crypto, by that time so much will happen. How much work was done before the crowdsale, what are the main drivers for the March 2018 target of the exchange capabilities?

Just trying to get the necessary inputs before investing big money, thanks.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 08:28:21 PM

That is the same thing I am having in mind. I think they could have make provision for those that have dollars to invest with the fiat. I have seen that this project is going to be successful and the best time to get it cheap is now.
bncbnc

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 09:19:16 PM

That is the same thing I am having in mind. I think they could have make provision for those that have dollars to invest with the fiat. I have seen that this project is going to be successful and the best time to get it cheap is now.
yes that is right to say that it is  good time to invest right now if someone want to purchase it at low price. as they are giving good opporjtintew. I am sure that the project is going to attract more and more investors in short period of time.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 10:41:46 PM

yes that is right to say that it is  good time to invest right now if someone want to purchase it at low price. as they are giving good opporjtintew. I am sure that the project is going to attract more and more investors in short period of time.
The project is already on its way to success as we can see that it is going to hit one million USD. A lot of people have invested in this project because they known the benefits of this project. Yesterday one of my friend asked for investment and at that time I suggested to invest in it.
BunnyShibe

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 10:45:43 PM

The project is already on its way to success as we can see that it is going to hit one million USD. A lot of people have invested in this project because they known the benefits of this project. Yesterday one of my friend asked for investment and at that time I suggested to invest in it.
yes the project is really going to be so much successful  I am sure that the investors will increase more, because there is really a very positive discussion about the project in crypto community, I myself suggested some friends to do investment there, because I am very much confident for investment in this project.
zahra4577

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 10:57:03 PM

Hello,

I see in the roadmap not anything concrete before March 2018 - long time for crypto, by that time so much will happen. How much work was done before the crowdsale, what are the main drivers for the March 2018 target of the exchange capabilities?

I also want to invest but I think I should wait till it is available on exchanges.Any idea when will they be available on exchange?

btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 11:18:47 PM

Youre correct you have to buy with Eth because it tracks the payment and converts to DRP but make sure you send it to them through one of these but

Mist (official)
    MetaMask (Chrome)
    MyEtherWallet (MEW)

but you can convert other coins just make sure it goes through one of these

Mist (official)
    MetaMask (Chrome)
    MyEtherWallet (MEW)

its very important otherwise your DRP wont be added. its tracked through etherium network not exchanges

On Dcorp crowdsale website an option is given to invest through BTC also.I do not know how it is going to work but there is an option for sure.
Hello,

I also want to invest but I think I should wait till it is available on exchanges.Any idea when will they be available on exchange?
As per there roadmap.DRP tokens will be available on exchange in October 2017.
pockets1989

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 01:59:12 AM

Sorry if this already been answered but if the ICO ends before the max cap is reached will the project still continue if it doesnt raise the full 9.5 million EUR?
the_hodler

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 02:57:59 AM

Why not focus on Derivatives???...there are already too many venture capitalism coins...Crypto markets have no options like the stock market does...You could be the only coin that gives people ability to trade options on their currency....for example... focus on the top 5.....imagine...with DCORP someone can sell someone else the right to buy there BTC 3 months out for $2500 at a premium of $150...So the BTC holder will make $2650 no matter what...the  buyer of the option would profit anything above $2650. So if he buy (10 options) and BTC goes to $2900 3 months out his profit is 10 x $250 = $2500. You could also help top 5 crypto currency holders to buy puts or the right to sell there BTC 3 months out for $2500 for $150 if the price drops below $2500, its a win win situation for everyone and DCORP might even surpass BTC. People would be able to make so much money with DCORP. You could have developers create a system to accomplish this but you need a trusted escrow service. This would be the best coin ever if you did.

Hi there!

That's exactly what we're doing!

The decentralized corporation (DCORP) is there to give structure to the organization and arrange ownership of the derivatives exchange and other future projects. A decentralized platform deserves a decentralized management structure we believe.

Or with a metaphor:

if (DCORP == Alphabet) {
    DerivativesExchange = Google;
}

The crypto world needs derivatives, decentralized futures, and options enabling you to hedge your risks or speculate on-blockchain. Bringing more people, investors, and speculators to the blockchain. Taking the decentralized financial word to unknown heights.

We've anticipated a future where traditional stocks, indexes, and currencies (and other cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin) are all represented by tokens on the Ethereum blockchain. All while being backed by a traditional asset hold on a third party account, such as a law firm. These tokens (exposure to the asset) will be traded and will be used as the underlying assets of which the derivative contract derives it’s value, creating an on-blockchain economy over time. Be part of the future, be part of the now.

We're in the process of developing a video about this! Stay tuned!

it seems fantastic!!

i will invest a few of my ETH after the video or tutorial about this coins
do you have estimate time when the video realesed ?

That would be within 3 days, maybe sooner we working very hard on it. It is fantastic if people can trade derivatives on the blockchain that's our first focus!!!

So we are expecting a video to be released today, as per your commitment. Hoping you can deliver on what you stated.

KryptoKash

Activity: 511
Merit: 275

Bitcoin Interest.

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 04:37:11 AM

Sorry if this already been answered but if the ICO ends before the max cap is reached will the project still continue if it doesnt raise the full 9.5 million EUR?
Hi,
I believe their min requirement is around 1,000,000 USD. And they just passed that  Smiley. Can't wait to see this hit the markets in October and go over $100 by February :-)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: