Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:01:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DCORP Venture Capitalism  (Read 127541 times)
Caulon

Activity: 110
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 04:40:34 AM

Sorry if this already been answered but if the ICO ends before the max cap is reached will the project still continue if it doesnt raise the full 9.5 million EUR?
Hi,
I believe their min requirement is around 1,000,000 USD. And they just passed that  Smiley. Can't wait to see this hit the markets in October and go over $100 by February :-)

People may think thats a joke but it's quite possible in the crypto market especialy with less than 10 million coins...Derivatives are a huge deal! once more people find out about this and the development progresses with the exchange listign and platform it can really shoot up..hope they can deliver.

KryptoKash

Activity: 511
Merit: 275

Bitcoin Interest.

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 04:46:49 AM

Sorry if this already been answered but if the ICO ends before the max cap is reached will the project still continue if it doesnt raise the full 9.5 million EUR?
Hi,
I believe their min requirement is around 1,000,000 USD. And they just passed that  Smiley. Can't wait to see this hit the markets in October and go over $100 by February :-)

People may think thats a joke but it's quite possible in the crypto market especialy with less than 10 million coins...Derivatives are a huge deal! once more people find out about this and the development progresses with the exchange listign and platform it can really shoot up..hope they can deliver.
Yeh exactly, its going to be hard to get people to sell their DRP especially after the platform launches. From my understanding you will get to vote on cashing out profits or reinvesting them ....who is going to sell their DRP when profits are being paid out to them without having to sell your coins.....and as DCORP rev grows = more profits for DRP holders.... I just don't see any whales selling below $100.....

Caulon

Activity: 110
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 04:48:51 AM

Hi,
I believe their min requirement is around 1,000,000 USD. And they just passed that  Smiley. Can't wait to see this hit the markets in October and go over $100 by February :-)

Yeh exactly, its going to be hard to get people to sell their DRP especially after the platform launches. From my understanding you will get to vote on cashing out profits or reinvesting them ....who is going to sell their DRP when profits are being paid out to them without having to sell your coins.....and as DCORP rev grows = more profits for DRP holders.... I just don't see any whales selling below $100.....

Where did you read that? paste it if you find it. That would be nice option.

HanscoLeek

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 05:37:54 AM

Dcorp raised over the one million in just 8 days! 1000+ shareholders Join us now!

https://www.dcorp.it/crowdsale
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 05:42:22 AM

Dcorp raised over the one million in just 8 days! 1000+ shareholders Join us now!

Wow thats good news for us. I believe dcorp have big big future. I will follow all people if one project have many investor for sure the project is good and they potential . So what are you waiting for invest your extra money in dcorp for sure you will earn a lot of profit after few months . 1 million is not easy but dcorp get that amount and for syre beforr the end of crowdsale maybe the raise will be 5 million.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Kenway

Activity: 362

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 05:49:16 AM

good news , go ahead
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 06:07:46 AM

Wow thats good news for us. I believe dcorp have big big future. I will follow all people if one project have many investor for sure the project is good and they potential . So what are you waiting for invest your extra money in dcorp for sure you will earn a lot of profit after few months . 1 million is not easy but dcorp get that amount and for syre beforr the end of crowdsale maybe the raise will be 5 million.
Yeah indeed, Just imagine in just 8 days it Dcorp raised over one million, that's too awesome. So expect more this coming days before the crowdsale ends. Many investors mostly altcoins investors saw their future with this cryptocurrency. That's why I'm one with these hundreds or even thousands of supporters of this coin to spread their words. 
btcney

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 07:35:13 AM

Only one day until the 550:1 ratio is still here.

Next week the ratio will be lower, so therefore get in there early to get your share of the profits.

The ICO is doing great, over a million raised. Thought that this would not be possible with any project in 2017 but DCORP seems to be killing it. Also on coinmarketcap they are doing advertising as well - good job promoting your coin!
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 07:54:51 AM

Yeah, i think that the number of shareholders is what surprises me.

A lot of projects can go to 500 BTC without having even 400 investors in total. Which means that the monetary supply is centralised and therefore the coin will be pumped and dumped by the whale a lot.

This token, 1000+ shareholders. Completely different. Let's go dcorp!
xypos

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 08:02:06 AM

Am I missing something, looks like you can buy Drp tokens with only Eth, or are other coins allowed? Meaning I have to convert my cash/bitcoins to eth first?

Yeah, indeed. I think you can only buy dcorp tokens with Ethereum and nothing else.

If you have bitcoin you can always exchange it to ethereum with a minimal spread as ethereum is quite a large altcoin on sites such as but not included to poloniex(not recommended for now), bittrex, shapehsift if you are willing to sacrifice some ethereum for convenience.

Good luck, hope you get in there early so you don't miss out!
HanscoLeek

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 09:03:32 AM

Thank you all for making this crowdsale a success!!!!!!!!!!! Without you we couldn't do it. Please take a look at our video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiSxjNa3zqM&feature=youtu.be

Let us know what you think.
KnightElite

Activity: 924

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 10:25:39 AM

Wow gonna hit 1 million USD soon good job Smiley and the marketing has yet to begin
Wow that is a good news for the DCORP. The project is really successful and I predicted it before. I knew it because they have a good team that is really motivated. Congatulations DCORP.  Grin
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 10:50:26 AM

Am I missing something, looks like you can buy Drp tokens with only Eth, or are other coins allowed? Meaning I have to convert my cash/bitcoins to eth first?
That is the same thing I am having in mind. I think they could have make provision for those that have dollars to invest with the fiat. I have seen that this project is going to be successful and the best time to get it cheap is now.
yes that is right to say that it is  good time to invest right now if someone want to purchase it at low price. as they are giving good opporjtintew. I am sure that the project is going to attract more and more investors in short period of time.
The project is already on its way to success as we can see that it is going to hit one million USD. A lot of people have invested in this project because they known the benefits of this project. Yesterday one of my friend asked for investment and at that time I suggested to invest in it.
Yeah you're correct. The project is almost in their finish way to call it this project successful but I really want to congratulate the DCORP because of the really attractive project that they have made.
Ive Gone Parabolic

Activity: 179
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 10:57:35 AM

Wow gonna hit 1 million USD soon good job Smiley and the marketing has yet to begin
Wow that is a good news for the DCORP. The project is really successful and I predicted it before. I knew it because they have a good team that is really motivated. Congatulations DCORP.  Grin

These figures cant be real. If u look at it closely u will find lots of misunderstanding between recent commenters and op and this proves that nobody has a clear picture of what it is and why it should pass 1 million in funding. Soon the truth will be unveiled about this coin and u will realize what is it but it will be too late.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 11:18:44 AM

Hi,
I believe their min requirement is around 1,000,000 USD. And they just passed that  Smiley. Can't wait to see this hit the markets in October and go over $100 by February :-)

wow! this is good news Smiley
can't wait to see Dcorp available on exchange sites. i think by that time it will be the talk of the town because of ut's huge success. the team are very active I can even see their advertisement in social medias. more good luck on this project Wink
KryptoKash

Activity: 511

Bitcoin Interest.

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 11:50:24 AM

These figures cant be real. If u look at it closely u will find lots of misunderstanding between recent commenters and op and this proves that nobody has a clear picture of what it is and why it should pass 1 million in funding. Soon the truth will be unveiled about this coin and u will realize what is it but it will be too late.

Looks pretty real to me: https://etherscan.io/address/0xD42433A8a0A1CEB73c8ff4e432463e2ee109039d  Cheesy Grin Cheesy

sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 620

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 12:07:15 PM

Thank you all for making this crowdsale a success!!!!!!!!!!! Without you we couldn't do it. Please take a look at our video.

Congratulations to dcorp team, to all of you hanscoleek we're happy to be part of your success guys.

The crowdsale is 5 hours left and soon to end. More success to come for you guys, hoping to see more projects to you soon.

stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 12:47:32 PM

Congratulations to dcorp team, to all of you hanscoleek we're happy to be part of your success guys.

The crowdsale is 5 hours left and soon to end. More success to come for you guys, hoping to see more projects to you soon.
5 hours left? The crowdsale will run for a month. Maybe your referring to the 1st week bonus. Next week of the crowdsale will reduce the amount of DRP you can get per eth. Good thing I managed to invest today before the amount decreased. Good project indeed.  Grin

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
HanscoLeek

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 12:54:27 PM

5 hours left? The crowdsale will run for a month. Maybe your referring to the 1st week bonus. Next week of the crowdsale will reduce the amount of DRP you can get per eth. Good thing I managed to invest today before the amount decreased. Good project indeed.  Grin

Yes that's absolutely correct the crowdsale ends June 30. First week bonus ends after 22 hours from now you can follow the counting hours on the webpage.  https://www.dcorp.it/crowdsale

@sunsilk thank you for your positive energie you bring to this project, that's very much appreciated
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 01:09:10 PM

Seems very good because you are building a lot of trust in between the investors but at the same time you also need to prove that you are very much efficient about your deals after completion of ICO.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: