Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:21:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DCORP Venture Capitalism  (Read 127541 times)
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:09:25 PM

For me, one of the best fact about the dcorp is the percentage of the ICO to the developers, at the moment there are many ICOs with 40%, 50%, 60% to the creators or the marketing team to only atract capital.

It's a common thing to do, this ensures the developers are paid off for producing something useful and worthwhile in this world. Some though just uses these tactics to lure in investments but just to scam at the end. But seems like DCORP is looking to be a promising investment that could potentially be an essential part of the future of all cryptocurrencies.
soul-impact

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:16:40 PM

- The crowdsale of dcorp has been running for nearly two weeks and attracted more than $ 2.4 million in investment, project is proving to be the future and its attractiveness to investors. The management team of dcorp is also working with very high performance and they are trying to make the project even better, in the last two weeks of the crowdsale, maybe dcorp will show us a surprise and I'm looking forward to seeing that surprise. I believe the project will certainly be successful and develop strong in the future

Unlike other projects, dcorp is not just a project to make a profit for us, dcorp is a project that has been developed with a great purpose. To create a completely democratic, unmanaged investment environment. This project has received much attention. And it is getting people's rapid investment.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:16:45 PM

very unique idea, i'm watching,

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
foxbat

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:28:45 PM

For me, one of the best fact about the dcorp is the percentage of the ICO to the developers, at the moment there are many ICOs with 40%, 50%, 60% to the creators or the marketing team to only atract capital.

Many people think that the proceeds from ICO are the profit amount of a project, but they are wrong. ICO calls for everyone's investment to develop a real project. Some of the money will go to people in charge and grow. The rest will be used to continue the project.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:29:41 PM

- The crowdsale of dcorp has been running for nearly two weeks and attracted more than $ 2.4 million in investment, project is proving to be the future and its attractiveness to investors. The management team of dcorp is also working with very high performance and they are trying to make the project even better, in the last two weeks of the crowdsale, maybe dcorp will show us a surprise and I'm looking forward to seeing that surprise. I believe the project will certainly be successful and develop strong in the future

Unlike other projects, dcorp is not just a project to make a profit for us, dcorp is a project that has been developed with a great purpose. To create a completely democratic, unmanaged investment environment. This project has received much attention. And it is getting people's rapid investment.

Ya it is true they have taken the equity derivatives concept in crypto world which will be surely a good project and from the equity world also we can see that more users will be joining it. Crypto derivatives is a very good concept
HanscoLeek

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:30:54 PM

Yes we are on it! Did you already invest in it. You have one day left for the second week bonus 475 DRP for 1 Ether https://www.dcorp.it/crowdsale
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:40:50 PM

Yes we are on it! Did you already invest in it. You have one day left for the second week bonus 475 DRP for 1 Ether https://www.dcorp.it/crowdsale

I wish I had invested here on angel day. I could have made 600 DRP per ether. Oh well 475 DRP is still good as this project is totally looking to be a promising one that has a lot of potential. Great to see that there are so many investing in to already and it seems that it is growing a lot faster now.
Johnny00

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 05:40:43 PM

Not yet, need to buy some more ether first. ETH price keeps going up. needs to settle down lol

|
We plan to invest over
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
rube08

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 05:45:08 PM

Not yet, need to buy some more ether first. ETH price keeps going up. needs to settle down lol

It is starting to come down.
HanscoLeek

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 05:50:37 PM

Yeah this is the time to start buying, first a little if it keeps coming down buy more Smiley
Johnny00

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 05:55:14 PM

Yeah this is the time to start buying, first a little if it keeps coming down buy more Smiley

yup just did, will buy today to get the bonus.

|
We plan to invest over
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
BunnyShibe

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:42:20 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2017, 12:27:27 AM by BunnyShibe

Over 2.2million is actually a great succeed, hope this ethereum token get more support when it hit the market. I have been following tweeter campaign on altions and this Dcorp has a great support by people.

2.2m$ is not a joke amount and this would be a great asset for this coin achieved at this point and provably on upcoming days more accumulated funds well get by dcorp team since aside from advertisement here on bct they have placed some banners on different site and that could add + points interms of their crowdsale awareness, So expect that this would get huge success after their ICO finish.

They are showing signs of professionally marketing this...they have a professional video, google ads and facebook ads and bing ads running...they also are running ads on coinmarketcap and etherscan...they know how to target investors so no worries on them raising funds...This isnt some crappy ico its legit.

Lets just trust they will develop the platform to allow options trading on cryptocurrency. I am very impressed by what I see so far! It looks better than all the other icos and they are not asking for a 100 for 1 eth ratio like those other icos that dont even look half as good they are giving us 475 for 1 eth now which is not bad.
They even had a youtube ad. So its not really hard for them to earn that much fund and had so many investors. Their advertisements are good that it will make you watch it and get you interested at some point. Having such a good foundation is what a project needs to be successful and DCORP has it all so it will sure be successful.
You're right because of the advertisement in the youtube it has a great effect to the project. It catches the eye of many investor to invest in this project. I know the DCORP is now in the right track and I know also they will become successful.
i am sure that the signature campaign must also contribute too much in advertising the project, and hope that it will continue making the project more popular and successful. i think it is still the best time to invest bitcoin in this project and get some extra bonus on it, which may not be possible in open market.
Caulon

Activity: 110
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:45:34 PM

I really trust this team..just a gut feeling hopefully I'm right..the DCORP team seem like very good guys from the Netherlands which is a good country..plus its not too much hype but just enough around DCORP. I dont like the icos with too much hype its a turn off..

Positives:

• They arent asking to raise a ridiculous amount in this ico - only 9.5 million Euros
  • They have a very good marketing team - seeing their ads up - good sign
  • They are giving shareholders more of the company than most ico - giving sharholders dividends and larger portion of company than most.
  • There are gonna be maybe between 7-15 million coins total more than likely - coins can be priced very high!

Great concept...."derivatives on cryptocurrency" - I believe its a group of people who came together with an idea an needed to raise funds therefore created an ico and are looking to share profits with shareholders because there is enough money for us all, they are not greedy

This is my perspective.

bitkapp

Activity: 517

aka alaniz

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 07:02:28 PM

WTS a small amount of DCORP OTC at a 10% discount to ICO price in ETH, PM me on here or Telegram (@alanizz) if interested. I can provide reputable 3rd party escrow.

Why so hurry? The crowdsale is not yet end.
And I am wondering how you will sell it if the tokens not distributed yet?

The tokens have been distributed actually (through the smart contract) so if you add it as a token in your wallet you will see your DRPs.

I have already had some interest shown in my sell but if anyone else wants to PM me as well go ahead.

ActiveP

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 07:28:22 PM

which country is the VC based - Netherlands? any legal matters regarding regulatory it has to comply?

In the Netherlands, attorneys Maarten Jansen an Ruud de Kleijn are on the team. Other attorneys have done extensive background checks and the legal aspects are considered here https://www.reddit.com/r/dcorp/comments/6dcsnj/due_diligence_questions_disclaimerwhitepaper/

Please feel tree to contact Maarten and/or Ruud via Reddit or find their contact data on our website.

I was wondering how many people have joined Dcorp so far? Seems like a project with many different possibilities, it will be interesting to observe how it develops.

1668 people as of today (https://etherscan.io/token/0x621d78f2ef2fd937bfca696cabaf9a779f59b3ed)

Over 1700 investors is no mean feat, considering the short period of time since the ICO launched. It shows that a lot of investors have confidence in this project, nice.

geoffreyqp

Activity: 712

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 07:34:49 PM

WTS a small amount of DCORP OTC at a 10% discount to ICO price in ETH, PM me on here or Telegram (@alanizz) if interested. I can provide reputable 3rd party escrow.

The tokens have been distributed actually (through the smart contract) so if you add it as a token in your wallet you will see your DRPs.

I have already had some interest shown in my sell but if anyone else wants to PM me as well go ahead.

i am one of those interested and have pm'd seller.

can somebody (reputable/trust) confirm that it is safe for me to buy these?
raymond541

Activity: 821
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:06:02 PM

If you contract him its at your own risk.token added with each wallet which wallet are used to send ether to DCORP mentioned ether wallet .my suggestion don't contract third party.there have better chance to scam.you better contract their slack page : https://dcorphq.slack.com
you can find here their admins are waiting to help you.thanks
Superzpay

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:10:34 PM

If you contract him its at your own risk.token added with each wallet which wallet are used to send ether to DCORP mentioned ether wallet .my suggestion don't contract third party.there have better chance to scam.you better contract their slack page : https://dcorphq.slack.com
you can find here their admins are waiting to help you.thanks
I will suggest you to go to their OP and read it all and contact to only those people which are mentioned in their OP. Finding them from any other place will be a risk. Like if you will contact the person in the OP or will contact them via the slack page etc.
The procedure of investing in that project is clear from the OP you can follow them as stated there.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:49:16 PM

yup just did, will buy today to get the bonus.

But you have to take into account that it is not necessary to invest a large amount in ether to take advantage of this offer. Some days ago I realized that it was possible to make some purchase with an amount as low as 0.03 ETH. I do not know if conditions have changed at this time, but I'm sure you do not need a huge capital to invest in DRP, since with less than one ether you can be part of the select group of early adopters of this promising project.
Hutalar

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:57:25 PM

I also like their this step. With this it is showing that this group is very serious fr their project and they will work the more for their project to give the success to it. I am also investing in that project because of their genius planning and I am sure that I will be very lucky and will get the expected profit from them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: