Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:12:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DCORP Venture Capitalism  (Read 127541 times)
S4pta

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 04:22:59 PM

I think DCORP Crowdsale. Give a good chance .... but is there any affilate system in DCORP Crowdsale ....? Thank you ..

❍ Chatello ❍   ║   【JOIN  NOW】
Chatting with celebrities is now easy, fast, secure and private
  Twitter  Facebook
raymond541

Activity: 821
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 06:51:59 PM

I think DCORP Crowdsale. Give a good chance .... but is there any affiliate system in DCORP Crowdsale ....? Thank you ..
there is no affiliate system in DCORP.you need to buy DRP using ether there is no other way got DRP.people can not pump and dump.I like their derivatives exchange project.it will be really awesome project.I was talked to Frank Bonnet about this project he explain me clearly how this derivatives exchange work.
Alttrader203

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 07:16:53 PM

Why is dcorp team not communicating more? They secured funding so they should start working on the code
Also why do they not attend events and share their plans with the world?

I expect more visibility on what they are doing. Come on, if they are serious about this they should show it.

Also recruit better people than the nobody marketing manager... seriously, i do not like this silence...

Others can raise 30m in 30minutes and dcorp struggles gettIng 3m in 30 days.

Are they scamming us the investors? If not, why the fuck is there not a single video of them on youtube except garbage made by bounty hunter s?

Why is there no speech or presentation by one of them?

What the heck is going on?
xhienigat

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 07:48:12 PM

Today as usual I was checking out some videos on youtube and I saw the advertisement of DCORP it was so awesome.
Congrats again DCORP for another week of success, yeah alicea their advertisement in youtube was really awesome. I can't expect that DCORP were became famous for this past few weeks.
I want also to congratulate the DCORP for their successful project. There are 1,700 investors now that invested in the project. Yeah you're correct that the advertisement of the DCORP in the youtube is really heplful to promote their project.
Social media campaigns is very important in a campiagn to get high exposure and to attract investors once the crowdsale starts. Hoping that dcorp will reached thier goal after the ico.

I also wanted to congratulate DCORP in advance for a successful crowdsale, though it hasn't finished yet I believe it was successful not just because of the campaigns held here at bitcointalk but because they ventured their marketing strategy to youtube and ads also on some websites. It indeed was a great tactic.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 08:00:50 PM

It looks like only three days left for the ICO to get over and we have raised over three million till this time and i am sure that the project will be getting more funds in the coming days and could raise close of four million.

Why is dcorp team not communicating more? They secured funding so they should start working on the code
Also why do they not attend events and share their plans with the world?
I expect more visibility on what they are doing. Come on, if they are serious about this they should show it.
If you are looking for more visibility and clarity check out their slack channel and they will answer everything you need to know.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 09:18:05 PM

Damn I got funds just now to invest.I have sent ETH to crowdsale address from MEW but still have not received my DCORP tokens.Will they not be sent instantly ?Do I need to add some info in Add Custom Token to see DCORP?
When will tokens be available on exchange as crowdsale has only 3 days left?

Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 09:28:17 PM

Good project DCORP crowdsale it's a lot of excitement to join this project. Investing this project will secure your money .
Already secured some of it on the first day of crowdsale, and my job is to hodl until it reaches my expected price to sell all of them.
thats righ Dcorp is good project. And people invest to this project for sure earn a lot of money or profit after the crowdsale. And I hope the crowdsale will become more cuccessful. Crowdsale of dcorp will have only 1 week more .  Your money secure to dcorp. So whatare you waiting for invest now and enjoy the profit later.More power dcorp.
Easybitcoin2013

Activity: 487

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 10:49:58 PM

i´m also in it!!!

is anybody here who sell DRP contact me. Grin

i trust the DRP and this ICO! Wink
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 10:55:49 PM

i´m also in it!!!

is anybody here who sell DRP contact me. Grin

i trust the DRP and this ICO! Wink
Why dont you buy from ico when it is still going on?Why you want to take risk of one on one transaction?I also considering to buy from someone but eventually decided to invest through ico
rube08

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 11:36:16 PM

Damn I got funds just now to invest.I have sent ETH to crowdsale address from MEW but still have not received my DCORP tokens.Will they not be sent instantly ?Do I need to add some info in Add Custom Token to see DCORP?

Did you check you balance with the check your balance tool in the crowdsale link. It is automatically attached to your ether address. You will be able to access And trade your DRP coins in October.
Caulon

Activity: 110
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 12:09:45 AM

DCORP is going to allow people to build an Options/Derivatives exchange off of DCORP's Exchange....This means we can have our own exchange like Optionshouse, ETRADE, etc. Basically we can have our own whitelabels with our own branding so we can make money from owning DCORP as well as starting our own exchange!

This will be huger than I thought!

ilovefeetsmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 12:59:31 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2017, 07:51:05 AM by ilovefeetsmell

It's been two weeks almost and criwdsale already started pumping above 1000k USD. That's just crazy start for DCORP initiative. I'm hoping they will end up with what they had dreamt of. The DRP tokens are going to be very profitable in this campaign. Great investment opportunity I'm looking at. Thanks.
I hope that I will run a project like this. Everybody's dream a successful project. I hope it will pump up until the crowdsale ends. I want to hold DRP tokens, it is more interesting now.

Yes, you're right. The crowdsale fund is continue increasing and I think the fund is too cheap because it's been only 2 weeks. For sure at the end of crowdsale the fund will be multiply. This is a great project ever.
Yeah, the good project the I've ever seen since I started here. It will be more interesting for the investor to get involved in this project.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████████████
█████████▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄  ▄██▀▀     ▀▀████████
███████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄████████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀█████
██████   ▄█████████▄████████▀  ▄▄█████████▄   ████
█████   ▄█████████████████▀  ▄██████████████▄▄▄███
██            ██████████▀  ▄██████████████████████
█████   ▀█████████████▀  ▄██████████████████▀▀▀███
██████   ▀█████████▀▀  ▄████████▀█████████▀   ████
███████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████████▀    ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█████
█████████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀  ▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄      ▄▄████████
████████████████████▄▄▄     ▄▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
.Ethernity CLOUD.

...DECENTRALIZED CONFIDENTIAL COMPUTING...PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021.....REGISTER HERE..
Miner2525

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:22:01 AM

Just curious scoping out the crypto market a lot  of these ICO's seem like scams  just wish we could hear  more from the devs  of  DCORP.

To paraphrase Mark Twain, the definition of an ICO is "a pie in the sky with a liar floating next to it." 
lighpulsar07

Merit: 271

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 09:34:09 AM

Good project DCORP crowdsale it's a lot of excitement to join this project. Investing this project will secure your money .
Already secured some of it on the first day of crowdsale, and my job is to hodl until it reaches my expected price to sell all of them.
I do too but i didn't save up much eth to buy drp tokens in 1st day of crowdsale although i got 475 eth in 3rd week. Now i am waiting until october to have this in my wallet and hold it. For those who haven't any tokens buy now before the crowdsale is over
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 10:00:47 AM

I do too but i didn't save up much eth to buy drp tokens in 1st day of crowdsale although i got 475 eth in 3rd week. Now i am waiting until october to have this in my wallet and hold it. For those who haven't any tokens buy now before the crowdsale is over
Any specific reasons to wait till October ? Because I do see crowdsale will end in three days and when DCROP will be hitting you might get chances to double or triple your investments in more quick time like how other projects achieved in recent times. I am not suggesting to sell in quick time but I am just unveiling my plans. If you have good speculations for October, please share them, that might help many investors here.
DCORPglobal

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 10:40:46 AM

Did you check you balance with the check your balance tool in the crowdsale link. It is automatically attached to your ether address. You will be able to access And trade your DRP coins in October.

We currently have 3 days remaining for the 3rd week of our crowdsale. This is not the final week and you will be able to invest up until June 30th.

Also, be sure to add the Token on MEW to be able properly view and access your DRP, and be sure to input 2 decimals.

Thanks for the continuous support, and we are working on getting responses out to all questions on the forum as well as our other support channels.

www.dcorp.it/crowdsale
Faiyz

Activity: 392

Dijual

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 10:47:19 AM

I actually see advertisements of dcorp from other sites like in 9gag. so i guess this project really has a lot of prospects proving the team are very serious for this project.
DCORPglobal

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 11:00:20 AM

Any specific reasons to wait till October ? Because I do see crowdsale will end in three days and when DCROP will be hitting you might get chances to double or triple your investments in more quick time like how other projects achieved in recent times. I am not suggesting to sell in quick time but I am just unveiling my plans. If you have good speculations for October, please share them, that might help many investors here.

The unveiling of exchange and token access will be in October as planned and we are pushing to implement much more as well. Remember, if you are subscribed to our newsletter you will be recieving a lot of great information on updates and details on the  additional opportunities that will come to you as a token holder.

If you have not been made aware, we are currently in attendance at The Blockchain for Finance conference in Singapore and we are diligently engaging in communications with exchanges as to ensuring we have a smooth and successful rollout.

Helpful links

YouTube Official Channel : https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCjbYVUvy5tOK0IINI11hTDw

Crowdsale page : https://www.dcorp.it/crowdsale

Slack Channel : https://dcorphq.herokuapp.com
zahra4577

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 11:01:48 AM

Thanks for answering.I didn't check balance with the tool.I will do it now.Was expecting to get it in mew wallet instantly.
How are people selling their DCORP tokens if they are not accessible and moveable yet?

btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 11:03:26 AM

So what was your target after Crowdsale ended? I mean on which exchange are you going to list because many people showed interest towards the Dcorp. You are really very identical when compared to other sectors of blockchain looking to forward.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: