Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:47:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DCORP Venture Capitalism  (Read 127541 times)
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:46:49 PM

Invested in Dcorp Crowdsale at small amount about 0.1

Thank you Dcorp

and friends you can Invest from min 0.04 ether Minimum amount
ActiveP

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:51:03 PM

It is a big challenge getting the derivatives market up and running, I hope DCORP is up to it as I have invested my 2 cents. They now have the capital and seem to have the know how, keeping my fingers crossed.
shinycrypto

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 05:22:34 PM

Hi, how long does it take to receive dcorp coins in your mist wallet ?
Thanks! Smiley

It should be an instant transaction, you should be able to view your balance immediately after you purchase, and they will become tradeable in exchanges as soon as October.

Thanks,

Mike@Dcorp.it

Thanks for your answer. So in October I will see dcorp coins in my wallet and now I can just see the coins in dcorp website ?

If you have participated in other ICOs then this thing would be understandable, like ICN the situation is the same with DCORP too.

Firstly you purchase the coins and you are able only to see the balance on the website, but you can't deposit or withdraw more.

You can see them in your MEW https://youtu.be/1lwW-zeHLa0

edit: Sorry, posted a link to the wrong video. This is the video to use for viewing your DRP in MEW
https://youtu.be/fERhlyUhllI?list=PLVe9bDEUz_W2Yr2gJ1Rb_2TAQ1cn_KEM7
shinycrypto

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 05:34:04 PM

Hi, how long does it take to receive dcorp coins in your mist wallet ?
Thanks! Smiley

It should be an instant transaction, you should be able to view your balance immediately after you purchase, and they will become tradeable in exchanges as soon as October.

Thanks,

Mike@Dcorp.it

Thanks for your answer. So in October I will see dcorp coins in my wallet and now I can just see the coins in dcorp website ?

Your tokens are already available (if you've bought any). DCORP have a video on how to see them in your MEW https://youtu.be/fERhlyUhllI

Sorry, posted a link to the wrong video. This is the video to use for viewing your DRP in MEW:
https://youtu.be/fERhlyUhllI?list=PLVe9bDEUz_W2Yr2gJ1Rb_2TAQ1cn_KEM7
stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 05:54:38 PM

Your tokens are already available (if you've bought any). DCORP have a video on how to see them in your MEW https://youtu.be/fERhlyUhllI

MEW is experiencing difficulties with the ETH heavy load at the moment.
None of my transactions passed so far... (trying since yesterday). They stay in PENDING mode then disappear (not mined?).
I tried with massive gas limits without a success yet.

I have 5 ETH to put... any help is appreciated.
shinycrypto

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:00:38 PM

scam?

While we always encourage a healthy dose of skepticism, I advise you look further into the project, the ideas, and the implementation of it all through our business plan and white paper. You'll see that we would not only be "scamming" our investors, but ourselves as well -- out of a GREAT opportunity, if we were to just throw this all away.

Dcorp is not a scam, nor is the Derivatives Exchange.

Thanks,
Mike@Dcorp.it

Well said, Mike. The 2.2K shareholders all know it's a great project - we fully support you and the team.

Just a thought; have you engaged with the big crypto guys on YouTube like @jsnip4 @RoadtoRoota @Crypt0 etc? It's always good to get the crypto influencers onside as they can amplify your messages very effectively.

And @clif high of course!
minerbro

Activity: 415
Merit: 287

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:02:04 PM

If you have invested in Dcorp, something big is coming your way for sure. Just believe in the management of this project. You might have confusions and would want this exchage to go faster but one thing is for sure you will gain from this project. From the very start of this project it has already proven and gained the trust of many investors so no need to worry.
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:27:54 PM

Unfortunately I missed out on this ICO. I am afraid that investing now (at only 450/ether) is too late. What are your thoughts?
DCORPglobal

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:36:03 PM

Unfortunately I missed out on this ICO. I am afraid that investing now (at only 450/ether) is too late. What are your thoughts?

You have not missed out on anything. I am personally still buying in myself, especially with low ETH prices right now.
Dvd1989

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:41:46 PM

You have not missed out on anything. I am personally still buying in myself, especially with low ETH prices right now.

I've never transferred Ether from MyEtherWallet before (only from Poloniex). Can you explain how the "Gas" works? 85000 gas, how much ether is this?
Caulon

Activity: 110
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:42:41 PM

I did the math....say ETH was at $380 at 575 per ETH rate but now it's at $320 at 425 per ETH....since Eth dropped its still pretty much the same thing

clardalan

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Bitcoin amateur learning by doing

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:49:43 PM

are there any videos of DCORP team? I am curious to see them pitch this thing. Not asking for those bounty people, but really the DCORP presenting?
And no, I also am not sold on the marketing guys pitch. He is ok in talking, but I want to see who is gonna code this derivative exchange and whole crypto landscape.

This takes more than some wishful programmers.

Tip/donate
LTC: Lf44EehvMzoyjnWqbmsxugomAnRzKawXu
ThibautMT

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 07:02:10 PM

I want invest more but my eth arestuck since yesterday in the blockchain wtf
DCORPglobal

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 07:44:01 PM

First of all: the project looks super interesting! :-)

I had a couple of questions about the project on which I didn't see an answer in the whitepaper. You mention you don't need market makers. In what way will liquidity for options be provided? Will there be series with expirations? Or will they be exotic?
It's not completely clear how matchmaking is going to look. Is it through an exchange/trading screen or something else? If it is through an exchange who puts up the prices? The community?

Since a lot people have extremely limited knowledge about these products I was just wondering who and in what way dcorp would offer guidance to (potentially) interested people.
Options offer so many opportunities, but without knowledge and guidance they might not be very interesting for a lot of people.

I am genuinely interested in this kind of information before investing. Thanks a lot in advance!

Thanks for the kind words and for asking the right questions!

1)    "You mention you don't need market makers. In what way will liquidity for options be provided?"

There could be market makers because as the derivatives are on the blockchain, anyone is free to use the products. The options and futures (and other derivatives in the future) will implement the ERC20 interface, allowing them to be traded on any exchange. We will provide a smart-token, as was proposed by Bancor, to provide liquidity in addition. In fact, we are on good terms with Bancor and researching in what ways we can benefit from working together on the implementation of the protocol.

2)      "Will there be series with expiration? Or will they be exotic?"
The derivatives are exotic by nature. We will provide defaults that match traditional derivatives as much as possible to promote adoption.

3)      "It's not completely clear how matchmaking is going to look. Is it through an exchange/trading screen or something else?
We will release a UI (exchange/trading screen) that looks like a traditional exchange/trading screen as much as possible. The UI will be opensource, enabling others to create an exchange easily, generating more transactions and thus more fees for DCORP. (Also enabling others to build on their own ideas)

4)      "If it is through an exchange who puts up the prices? The community?"
The community will, this can also be a third party exchange (even a whitelabel from the UI we provide). In the case of the smart token, automatic price discovery is used to determine the value of the derivative.

5)      "Since a lot people have extremely limited knowledge about these products I was just wondering who and in what way dcorp would offer guidance to (potentially) interested people."
This is the toughest question. I don’t believe we have a definitive answer that will satisfy as of right now. We aim to warn people of the potential dangers. Personally I’d like everyone to do a test before being able to participate, like you need a license before you can participate in traffic driving a car. It’s subjected to local regulation as well, we’re still talking about it. Any feedback and/or ideas from our community are more than welcome on this one!

Thanks, and sorry it took a moment to get back to you.

Mike@dcorp.it
logicgate

Activity: 994

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 08:00:07 PM

Buy it now no matter at how much price is available because in the future the price of this token will increase more in the coming future as it has an effective advertising and because of that more people know about it and will invest in it and because of that much people the project will be successful.
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:06:45 PM

Buy it now no matter at how much price is available because in the future the price of this token will increase more in the coming future as it has an effective advertising and because of that more people know about it and will invest in it and because of that much people the project will be successful.
Yes you are right, effective advertising via signature campaign and other sources are making them more obvious to the investors. The investors because of their effective team will like to participate in their project and because of that this project will get success and after the success the demand of this token will increase which will also increase its price.
BunnyShibe

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 10:34:36 PM

Yes you are right, effective advertising via signature campaign and other sources are making them more obvious to the investors. The investors because of their effective team will like to participate in their project and because of that this project will get success and after the success the demand of this token will increase which will also increase its price.
yes that  is right and they are really managing their project in a good way, they really make a good advertisement through signature campaign. hope that they will get their their goal with the help of their signature campaign and other advertisements.
Hutalar

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 10:56:43 PM

yes that  is right and they are really managing their project in a good way, they really make a good advertisement through signature campaign. hope that they will get their their goal with the help of their signature campaign and other advertisements.
Along with their advertising their team is also very well planned. I am sure that they know well that how to promote their project and what are the needs which will make their project more favorable in the community. I am also fan of their project and taking interest in their project to earn some money in the future with their token.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:21:18 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2017, 12:41:11 AM by bncbnc

yes that  is right and they are really managing their project in a good way, they really make a good advertisement through signature campaign. hope that they will get their their goal with the help of their signature campaign and other advertisements.
Along with their advertising their team is also very well planned. I am sure that they know well that how to promote their project and what are the needs which will make their project more favorable in the community. I am also fan of their project and taking interest in their project to earn some money in the future with their token.
yes that is right their team work and their management, along with their advertisement strategies made the project more successful and in future we can expect that it will become more and more successful and will get its goal so easily.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
The Crypto Baron

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 12:28:41 AM

Mad I missed the angel day!  Somehow didn't catch this until now, but just tossed in 20 ETH

Let's

Do

Dis

Sluts

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: