Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:21:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DCORP Venture Capitalism  (Read 127541 times)
corleto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 11:03:27 AM

Anybody from Dcorp kind enough to clarify some things for me (see my post on page 51)? Would be really helpful and appreciated..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
scooke

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 11:06:06 AM

So, has it been extended by one week now or something?
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 11:12:55 AM

So, has it been extended by one week now or something?
No, just the last week has startet without bonus, have a look here and scroll down a little: https://www.dcorp.it/crowdsale#
pecson134

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 03:00:01 PM

I was happy that for being part of this DCORP project, I see how to become successful this project. Good job DCORP Crowdsale I was looking forward for your more success.

Same with me here. I am also glad that I am a part of this campaign by dcorps and I can see how they boom and progresses for this month of June. I just hope they will continue to be successful in their projects and possibly upcoming plans and strategies. Anyway nice job on DCORP Crowdsale.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 03:21:49 PM

Anybody from Dcorp kind enough to clarify some things for me (see my post on page 51)? Would be really helpful and appreciated..
You can post your question here or send a PM to OP account or in their support to get a faster response. Here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=854232
 or to Hansco: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1009225 . A dcorp team member will answer your question promply once they see it. Btw, congrats to dcorp again for a successful ICO.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
DCORPglobal

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 09:32:13 PM

You can post your question here or send a PM to OP account or in their support to get a faster response. Here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=854232
 or to Hansco: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1009225 . A dcorp team member will answer your question promply once they see it. Btw, congrats to dcorp again for a successful ICO.

Already answered the questions on pg 51, direct answer from founder. If there is something else you need just let us know. Several support channels available as listed above, and on our site.

Thanks,

Mike@dcorp.it
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 01:59:00 AM

I was happy that for being part of this DCORP project, I see how to become successful this project. Good job DCORP Crowdsale I was looking forward for your more success.

Same with me here. I am also glad that I am a part of this campaign by dcorps and I can see how they boom and progresses for this month of June. I just hope they will continue to be successful in their projects and possibly upcoming plans and strategies. Anyway nice job on DCORP Crowdsale.

As always I am very glad having dcorp for a months being a part of their campaign, the team is doing very well  and this June it has been promising a DCORP Crowdsale. We all hope for the best of this project to be successfull in every weeks journey and more developments will be implemented, and as I can see the project raised more funds that's how it works to be more blessed for the following days.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 02:37:40 AM

i got 428 drps by one hour to the end of the crowdsale.

i have a feeling i will gain some money. im so newbie and a person who just made some exchange a couple hours ago.

im curious about when can i trade it? and what price will it be start from?
You can trade when the tokens are available already in any exchange, or the future exchange of dcorp itself, if you're asking if when is the specific date, you can try look it from their roadmap or whitepaper on main website or download here https://github.com/frankbonnet/DCORP-Whitepaper/blob/master/whitepaper%20v0.3.2_EN-revised.pdf
lengfeng847

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Hello Bitcointalk

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 02:44:09 AM

This looks like a good project. Will keep an eye with an intention to invest  Smiley
Yes!! This is a good project. Try to invest it is a good start.

I have a question,
good ICO Projet is be sold out immediately ,, how this project is still continuing to raise!

SMARTPLAY▼TECH
W I N - W I N  R O U L E T T E   R E L E A S E     
D I S C U S S    ◎    G E T  2 0 0  F R E E  S P I N S    ◎    I N V E S T
SYMbtc

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 02:52:45 AM

This looks like a good project. Will keep an eye with an intention to invest  Smiley
Yes!! This is a good project. Try to invest it is a good start.

I have a question,
good ICO Projet is be sold out immediately ,, how this project is still continuing to raise!

maybe b/c a lot of people who do not invest in traditional markets, do not understand the significance of this ICO
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:58:25 AM

This project has got a lot of momentum due to signature campaign and well maintained by yahoo. Due to which its attracting a lot of investors and trying to understand the nuances of this project so that they can invest in this successful coin . Wishing all success to its.

You seriously forgot to add the major attraction for people towards this ICO which is the good prospect the project has. Investors always look out for projects that will guarantee them quick return on investment. And this they see here with the Dcorp project. It's really not so much about the signature campaign for it. Yes, I agree the campaign creates awareness but awareness doesn't equal investment.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 04:53:05 AM

This project has got a lot of momentum due to signature campaign and well maintained by yahoo. Due to which its attracting a lot of investors and trying to understand the nuances of this project so that they can invest in this successful coin . Wishing all success to it.

Of course so far yahoo has managed this campaign very well and maintained, so it is likely to get a good opportunity to be able to attract investors to contribute together DCORP projects that currently has been able to become an inspiration for all dev.
HanscoLeek

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 06:34:51 AM

Dear Shareholder,

Thank you for your continued support and for the confidence that you have placed in us. We would like to assure you that we do not take this confidence for granted.

At Dcorp, we work as one team with a common purpose - to provide the best possible result for all the shareholders.

Last week was the week 3 of the crowdsale we raised 10.951 Ether, 3.6 million USD 5.7 million DRP tokens and over the 3000 shareholders. We go into the FINAL week of the Dcorp crowdsale. This will be the last chance to participate in our project.

As we continue to build a stronger partnership together, we fully
recognize that your support and the continued trust that you place in us is the foundation of our success.

Dcorp Team

www.dcorp.it
corleto

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 07:04:17 AM

Could you please elaborate on the 10% fee on trades? 10% of what? 10% of the price of an option? 10% of the fee an exchange pays dcorp for using their platform?

One last question for Hansco, your bio mentions: "and soon found himself successfully speculating by trading options and futures on the trading floor in Amsterdam. "

I really would like to know in what period where you in the crowd at the exchange, working for which company and trading in what stocks? I did some research and so far nobody from the crowd remembers or knows you.
For other people reading this: don't take this as a negative please since there can be a lot of reasons for this (different period, different stock, it was a big crowd).

Congratulations on the succesful ICO! I hope you guys can pull this off Smiley
x_crypto

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 10:11:14 AM

Could you please elaborate on the 10% fee on trades? 10% of what? 10% of the price of an option? 10% of the fee an exchange pays dcorp for using their platform?

One last question for Hansco, your bio mentions: "and soon found himself successfully speculating by trading options and futures on the trading floor in Amsterdam. "

I really would like to know in what period where you in the crowd at the exchange, working for which company and trading in what stocks? I did some research and so far nobody from the crowd remembers or knows you.
For other people reading this: don't take this as a negative please since there can be a lot of reasons for this (different period, different stock, it was a big crowd).

the continued avoidance of an answer surrounding Hansco's involvement in options trading is becoming slightly worrying
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 10:16:06 AM

Dear Shareholder,

Thank you for your continued support and for the confidence that you have placed in us. We would like to assure you that we do not take this confidence for granted.

At Dcorp, we work as one team with a common purpose - to provide the best possible result for all the shareholders.

Last week was the week 3 of the crowdsale we raised 10.951 Ether, 3.6 million USD 5.7 million DRP tokens and over the 3000 shareholders. We go into the FINAL week of the Dcorp crowdsale. This will be the last chance to participate in our project.

As we continue to build a stronger partnership together, we fully
recognize that your support and the continued trust that you place in us is the foundation of our success.

Dcorp Team

www.dcorp.it

No Problem!
I'm happy to participate in this project and nice one Dcorp to continue to grow go go go I will fully support your project until the end of ico
So excited to get this coin DCORP team are hardworking i'm confident this will be success.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 11:07:41 AM

We have only few days or 1week before the end of this crowdsale of dcorp so hurry up invest now before its too late for sure if choose dcop you can earn a lot of profit after few years.  Dcorp raise over 3 millions dollars and I think before the end of crowdsale maybe they reach 4million dollars  and I hope it will happen. Gooluck dcorp team more power to your project. More investors to come.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
HanscoLeek

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 12:34:37 PM

the continued avoidance of an answer surrounding Hansco's involvement in options trading is becoming slightly worrying

I am very sorry about the late answer, we just came back from Singapore and were in the last days of the week 3 bonus. We had like 500 new shareholders who had a lot of questions about Dcorp. I started trading in 1995 first buying just stocks, later I found out the options are much more lucrative. I did this when I was in the University. In 2000 I made it my fulltime job to trade stocks, bonds, options and futures. In that period there was the transition from floor trading to screen trading, we did already the screen trading. I traded futures on the German stock exchange (DAX) and was marketmaker on the Amsterdam Stock Exchange AEX. Also we traded between the different stockmarkets because the bid and offers of the derivatives were not similar.
Two years ago I started trading in crypto's and also mining them, first only the top ten crypto's but later on top 100 and now top 200.

Thank you for the concrats and yes we will pull this of for all the shareholders!
Hendrik1985 (OP)

Activity: 67

@DCORP

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 02:50:43 PM

10% of each paid premium is collected and send to DCORP, the percentage is adjustable through a shareholders vote (it's described in detail in the whitepaper). The fee is high, and market forces will have to determine the actual fee once the platform is live.

Hendrik1985 (OP)

Activity: 67

@DCORP

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 03:16:45 PM

The following message was send to the owner of this blog:

Hello,

I noticed that you wrote a post about DCORP, thanks for looking into our project! I like the post!

https://urbancrypto.com/dcorp-drp-derivatives-exchange-profile/

The post does not leave any room for us to reply, we'd like to clarify any things that need clarifying. Everyone in the team is as transparent as possible, as are the roles described in the whitepaper.

1) Who has the real power, is it the Board of Directors or the Shareholder?

The shareholders, it is mentioned multiple times in the whitepaper "ultimately the power lays with the shareholders" and "the B of D has limited powers". The shareholders decide what happens, the B of D decides on the execution as a safety mechanism to prevent DAO like abuse.

2) The Founder, as mentioned above, has the voting rights of two board members.  In the event that one of the board members is not available to cast their vote in the time necessary, the Founder acquires the weight of that vote.

This is not the case, the voting weight is only forwarded to me when a member of the B of D is in the non-active state, also a safety mechanism.

3) DCORP lists their team on their site, mentioning how many years of experience they have in the technology industy.  It seems a bit vague to me as to what their actual accompllishments are, so I suggest digging deeper if you are interested in this opportunity.

Digging deeper is always good Smiley All our social profiles are listed and there was some extensive research done by Reddit users.

4) The main question is the people behind the project and the true power that the non-elected FOUNDER has.

Please note that I've setup the token and crowdsale in a way that it is autonomous (I don't have control), there is no unsold amount of DRP, not a single DRP token has been given away for free, no bills are paid in DRP, no hotshot marketing guy was promised DRP for exposure, we funded the whole campaign fair and square.

Besides that, the transfer of token ownership (which also releases 51% of the ETH raised to DCORP and initiates the incentive for the dev team which is distributed over a 4 year period in order to ensure continues development) from the crowdsale to DCORP is subjected to a shareholders vote. This should indicate that my angle is not having true power, the reason for this construction is to be able to have some influence in case something goes wrong, without having absolute power. It's a trade-off between a fully democratic process and security. This strategy allows the token holders to have a say in the actual deployment, there are not many devs doing that.

Please understand that DCORP is my baby and I intend to take care of it Smiley

Kind regards,
Frank Bonnet

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: