Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:58:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will BTC be at $5,000?  (Read 11348 times)
ozaeri

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 11:14:44 PM

Late this year is my prediction. September would be a good time once we see the results be it a success or failure of UASF. At least we will have a little more stability knowing what is coming next (hopefully).

► ► ►    TOR-Q-ALL   |   Blockchain Based Secure Mobile Calls and Internet    ◄ ◄ ◄
PRE-SALE / Nov 22nd
► ► ►        WHITEPAPER        TOKEN SALE        ANN THREAD        ◄ ◄ ◄
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 01:37:08 AM

Being realistic and idealistic, maybe that will happen by 2018.
If it will pump to $3,000 - $3,500 that will be a good sign to us.
It's not easy and it will have a long way to go to reach that thing.
And I'm sure we're are all thrill to what will happen.
Bitcoin is always unpredictable and we're kind'a fortune teller.  Wink
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 01:45:11 AM

Lets say BTC doesn't increase at all the dollar is falling 14% every year from the abusive people who print it and steal from your guys in America so just with dollar going down it will get to 5000 soon. But also BTC is getting new people in at a faster rate then BTC is mined so it will be by the end of the year.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 716

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 03:03:48 AM

Lets say BTC doesn't increase at all the dollar is falling 14% every year from the abusive people who print it and steal from your guys in America so just with dollar going down it will get to 5000 soon. But also BTC is getting new people in at a faster rate then BTC is mined so it will be by the end of the year.
14% every year? Where do you got that number? I ask because it seems very high but you are right as the dollar keeps inflating bitcoin will get to 5000 just with that process, but since bitcoin is also being used by more people then that goal will be reached even faster.
Taskford

Activity: 2576
Merit: 799

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 03:52:45 AM

NOW $2950+....Maybe $5000 after the next halving.

it will happen real soon , maybe next year or before this year end.  Bitcoin were adopted by many countries this month and morr countries might open their doors to it too.

Yeah maybe next halving, as we all anticipated that. Before the halving the price will drop and after a month it will increase.
Factor to consider also the adaptation of some first world country. More country the higher the price will be.
Let's see first if btc will up to $3,000 to $3,500 and that would be a great sign of a sky high.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 04:21:36 AM

14% every year? Where do you got that number? I ask because it seems very high but you are right as the dollar keeps inflating bitcoin will get to 5000 just with that process, but since bitcoin is also being used by more people then that goal will be reached even faster.

Well if you are one of the 99% Americans then no it's like 2% but at:

http://www.shadowstats.com/alternate_data/inflation-charts 

at even hit 15% at one point.

My governent lies also like Americans about inflation they don't count what matters like gas, food etc... My governement inflation number is a lie! So I use 10 to 14% it's closer to the truth!

But whatever it is they are printing dollars like trazy trillions of them every year to cover the tax and spend progressives your white house.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:18:54 AM

I agree with you that it's not easy bitcoin price will reach to 5000 USD in 2017 I hope it will happen in the next year 2018 and we know that it will take few months to Bitcoin price reach to 5000 USD because the current price of Bitcoin is 2400 USD so it will take few months to gain that price.
You cannot tell that it is hard to see a rally that could take them over $5000 because everything changes pretty soon in the crypto field ,who expected the price of bitcoin crossing $2000 this soon ,so everything is possible as it really needs a couple of big push to reach those valuations.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:56:02 AM

I agree with you that it's not easy bitcoin price will reach to 5000 USD in 2017 I hope it will happen in the next year 2018 and we know that it will take few months to Bitcoin price reach to 5000 USD because the current price of Bitcoin is 2400 USD so it will take few months to gain that price.
You cannot tell that it is hard to see a rally that could take them over $5000 because everything changes pretty soon in the crypto field ,who expected the price of bitcoin crossing $2000 this soon ,so everything is possible as it really needs a couple of big push to reach those valuations.

bit impossible for me to remember 500USD is a large nominal. If this happens maybe there should be very big news that could affect.
But for me it is better to increase with stable rather than rise very high and then fall deeply.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 03:15:02 AM

Being realistic and idealistic, maybe that will happen by 2018.
If it will pump to $3,000 - $3,500 that will be a good sign to us.
It's not easy and it will have a long way to go to reach that thing.
And I'm sure we're are all thrill to what will happen.
Bitcoin is always unpredictable and we're kind'a fortune teller.  Wink

We are all eternal bulls here. If it does reach $5000 in 2018, that represents a 100% gain in just one year.
Nobody is going to complain about those kind of returns!!

W3Coins

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 03:24:37 AM

If it keeps going at this rate I'd expect $5000 by the end of the year.

However there could be all sorts of issues after August 1st which could affect the price positively or negatively.

wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 716

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 06:21:46 AM

Well if you are one of the 99% Americans then no it's like 2% but at:

http://www.shadowstats.com/alternate_data/inflation-charts 

at even hit 15% at one point.

My governent lies also like Americans about inflation they don't count what matters like gas, food etc... My governement inflation number is a lie! So I use 10 to 14% it's closer to the truth!

But whatever it is they are printing dollars like trazy trillions of them every year to cover the tax and spend progressives your white house.
Oh, I remember seeing that site before in a book I read and then I forgot about it, bookmarking, well I have never trusted my government either they are a bunch of liars, I suppose they use the same methodology of trying to hide the truth with statistics but it is impossible to hide reality and the higher costs of living we get every month.
Mia Wallace

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 06:40:27 AM

However there could be all sorts of issues after August 1st which could affect the price positively or negatively.
I would like to see a stable growth than a bubble and that is what i am expecting from the price of bitcoin,we need to have more investors and the scaling solution which is to take place in the coming months will have a major impact on the price.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 06:46:40 AM

I would like to see a stable growth than a bubble and that is what i am expecting from the price of bitcoin,we need to have more investors and the scaling solution which is to take place in the coming months will have a major impact on the price.
I think also before end of this year 2017 maybe the price of bitcoin will hit $5000 because as of now the price of bitcoin is near to the $3000 and the halving is near and after halving for sure the price of bitcoin bevome double so the price is possible to hit $500) but more than $5000 is better before end of this year and I hope it will happen. Goodluck i hope bitcoin have good result in next few months.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 07:27:14 PM

Bitcoin's growth seems stable so we cannot say that bitcoin will reach 5000$ by the end of 2017, yeah we expect that price will be at 3500$ or above by the end of this year. And yeah we will see bitcoin reaching 5k milestone by the mid of 2018 if bitcoin start growing like grew before.
CrowdFunder

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 07:29:22 PM

Bitcoin's growth seems stable so we cannot say that bitcoin will reach 5000$ by the end of 2017, yeah we expect that price will be at 3500$ or above by the end of this year. And yeah we will see bitcoin reaching 5k milestone by the mid of 2018 if bitcoin start growing like grew before.

Well I think when segwit finally makes its way onto the network and the fears of uasf are gone we could see the price shoot up very fast in the next months, maybe we will even hit $5000 before the end of the year.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 07:41:25 PM

Well I think when segwit finally makes its way onto the network and the fears of uasf are gone we could see the price shoot up very fast in the next months, maybe we will even hit $5000 before the end of the year.
Possible that's going to happen as there is a fear on the hearts of the investors today. But we'll see this after August 1 or before this day comes but if it didn't happened on that day. Possible that this is going to be seen before this year ends or within the first quarter of 2018.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 08:30:46 PM

I guess it will take some time to reach it maybe two years or three,
Who knows we don't know what would happen in the next couple of month the fluctuation of the bitcoin price is so unpredictable.

Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 08:48:52 PM

Who knows we don't know what would happen in the next couple of month the fluctuation of the bitcoin price is so unpredictable.

Yeah, I also think it needs more year, maybe 3 or 4. We still don't know what may happen especially after the month of August where people are fearing the network splitting that may or may not happen but we all know that after that there are a possibility of a increase on it's price. $3000 is close by, though, $4000 and $5000 are still far away.
HanSchultz

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 09:54:36 PM

Yeah, I also think it needs more year, maybe 3 or 4. We still don't know what may happen especially after the month of August where people are fearing the network splitting that may or may not happen but we all know that after that there are a possibility of a increase on it's price. $3000 is close by, though, $4000 and $5000 are still far away.
The chances of a hard fork and a network split is the talk of the town and if that happens it will be bad for bitcoin in my opinion as i do not want to see a split in the network and  i would really like to see everyone joining hands to make bitcoin a better platform and grow together rather than having challenging each other.
wahb

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 10:38:44 PM

i do not think that 1st August will effect the market too much. some people in fact want panic in market so as that people start panic selling. but we are not expecting any such happening because people are confident and they are not going to trap by panic selling and to start selling bitcoin in low price. hope they will continue holding bitcoin and will give good support to bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: