Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:12:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which Primalbase location are you most inclined to use?
Amsterdam - 0 (0%)
London - 1 (12.5%)
Berlin - 1 (12.5%)
New York (coming) - 2 (25%)
Singapore (coming) - 4 (50%)
unnamed (coming) - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 8

Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 216 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Primalbase - Distributed Workspace for Tech Community  (Read 152768 times)
Ab-Soul

Activity: 647
Merit: 500

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 12:03:00 AM

Ethereum is very bad for ICO's. I hope WAVES will give better results.
I'll try WAVES investment first time in Primalbase ICO. If everything go smooth then we may have a new leader in the market.

▄██▄
          ▄██▀▀██▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██▄
      ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄
    ▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄
  ▄██▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▄██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀
  ███▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀███
▄██▀▀████▀        ▀████▀▀██▄
▀██▄▄████▄        ▄████▄▄██▀
  ███▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄███
▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄
▀██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▀
  ▀██▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄██▀
    ▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██▀
          ▀██▄▄██▀
            ▀██▀
DAOstack
     ██
    ██
   ██ 
  ██  ███
 ██  █████
██  ███████
 ██  █████
  ██  ███
   ██ 
    ██
     ██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ◆ ◆ ◆  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.COMPLETE TOOLS FOR DECENTRALIZED COLLABORATION AT SCALE.

██
     ██
   █  ██
  ███  ██
 █████  ██
███████  ██
 █████  ██
  ███  ██
   █  ██
     ██
    ██

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████     █▀████████▄
▄██████  ██ █  ▀████████▄
▄████████  ▄▄ █    ▀████████▄
▄██████████  ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▄
▀██████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀
▀██████  ▀▀▀▀▀     █████▀
▀████            ███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄█████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄█████████▀▀▀      █████▄
▄█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████▄
▄████▄         ▄█▀    ██████████▄
▀███████▄    ▄█▀      ██████████▀
▀████████▄█▀       █████████▀
▀████████  ▄     ███████▀
▀██████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀████▄
▄████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
▄██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄██████▄
▄█████████              ████████▄
████████████             ██████████
▀███████████▄          █████████▀
▀█████████▀        ▄████████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinbox

Activity: 675
Merit: 254

So far so good

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 12:12:33 AM

Hi guys,

Thanks to all that watched the livestream on Facebook! There were many people in the stream, and also in the office in Amsterdam.
If you wish to see the video again, or missed the stream when it was live, the video can be seen at: https://www.facebook.com/primalbasehq/videos/1395910077160206/

Also, for further information, I suggest that you check out the FAQ at https://medium.com/@primalbase

More technical information will arrive soon, in the newsletter. You can sign up for the newsletter on primalbase.com

Glad to have your feedback and your interest Smiley

Thank you. Waiting for more technical information, I subscribed to newsletter list. Can't wait to start ICO Smiley
This should be of of the best project this year, we are all excited for the ICO and I'm expecting a very aggressive action
by the investors, my money is ready too, I hope I can put more on this platform, I really like the idea.

I'm still concerned about speed with which the transaction is confirmed. If Primalbase accept only bitcoin, then waiting for confirmation can be few hours. And if there are a lot of investors with large amounts, then getting a token will be problematic.

This is what I think too. I will try to buy 1 token and I think it is going to be a bit "sporty". The option might be to increase the fees transaction to speed up the confirmation.
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 12:19:46 AM

I am so enthusiastic about the value of Primal Base Toke Sale. Hopefully this Project provides a good prospect.
Especially in improving the funsional of Cryptocurrency

It might open also new perspective in other areas of project, not only in application based banking, insurance . Primal based opens a way for real estate to enter in crypto currency.

Great idea,
I just saw facebook primalbase. Really innovative. I like the concept. There are many innovative ideas
Especially when I read
"« The best preparation for a good job tomorrow is to do a good job today © © ". It really gives inspiration. Good luck
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 12:54:32 AM

I am very happy to be joining in this great project I hope its successful. And many devotees
Be positive all we can do now is support this team and spread it that is the best we can do now. And i have faith to this project it become successful.
dave773

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 12:58:19 AM

How to buy Primal on sale day?

I read that you need to make an account?  But on the website all you can do is signup for newsletter
kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 01:20:59 AM

How to buy Primal on sale day?

I read that you need to make an account?  But on the website all you can do is signup for newsletter

They will publish the ico details soon i think.
centrum

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 01:55:35 AM

I understand this project chooses sylon in managing thread bounty, he is very fast in responding. Good job for primalbase!

yup! i just observed him on the bounty of ett. he update just in time and never misses to answer questions from his participants. mybe 2-3 days after the ico is finish, we can already have are total stakes calculated.
yanh7720

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 02:17:13 AM

With these distributed technology communities, start-up companies like a small Silicon Valley.
yanh7720

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 02:19:42 AM

Technical community Distributed work area is the cradle of start-up companies, they grow in the community.
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 02:25:38 AM

-->ICO Website
-->Whitepaper

FAQ: PART 1  PART 2  PART 3  PART 4

We believe that the use of crypto-tokens will both benefit and enhance this model. Through the use of a single-payment crypto-token membership, the Primalbase project offers access to all-inclusive shared workspaces located in the world’s leading tech hubs. It’s scalable, fast to set up, and flexible in terms of timing and the size of the team.

A system of dividing the infrastructure into invariably reserved coworking spaces for Primalbase community members, and rentable office spaces open to the public, will ensure efficiency and profitability of Primalbase business model.

Contact the team on Slack and Telegram

ICO starts on June, 26 2017!

MEDIA

Vitalik Buterin, Co-Founder at Ethereum:

“I’m definitely very interested in all these applications, particularly the semi-financial ones with some components of finance and monetary value but also some components outside of it. The general idea that we can create this economy where we micro-tokenize and let people have their own micro-ownership, I think that is definitely a very interesting and promising idea.”

Read more: https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/interview-vitalik-buterin-ethereum-scaling-issues-popularity-asia-and-icos/

Sasha Ivanov, CEO and Founder of the Waves Platform:

“Primalbase is a real estate project, while it is also a Blockchain community project. It offers a rather unique product - on the one hand, it is an access to co-working, on the other hand, it is a financial instrument, which can be traded on the market. There hasn’t been anything like this before. It can unite many startups within the community. Many cryptocurrency startups are getting interested in sharing Primalbase co-working spaces, soon we might see the development of a new environment for cryptocurrency businesses, that will go out of the virtual world into the real one, in particular, geographical locations, it will be interesting.”

Read more: https://cointelegraph.com/news/we-are-witnessing-brilliant-example-of-crowd-intelligence-sasha-ivanov-on-icos

Dmitry Faller, Researcher, Founder of Blockchain Institute:

“Technology is not isolated, it is integrated into our lives, daily activities, it should not be viewed as a separate and independent phenomenon, it is carrying a certain social mission, it triggers substantial changes in the society. The institute will become the center of expertise available for everyone – businesses, regulators, partnering projects, and community as a whole.”

Read more: https://cointelegraph.com/news/whos-new-blockchain-institute-research-fund-new-approach-to-blockchain
About Blockchain Institute: https://medium.com/@primalbase/blockchain-institute-opens-call-for-researchers-developers-collaborators-2d35ed6e995

Dmitry Tokarev, Chief Technology Officer of Dolfin:

“At Dolfin we also provide a service to all sorts of clients from all over the world and it seems like such a great idea to have a place where you are guaranteed to have a productive time whilst on a business trip and the same level of service wherever you are.”

Read more: http://themarketmogul.com/coworking-spaces-office-rental/

Billy Draper, VC, Partner at Draper Associates:

“That’s cool, they found a real world application, and that’s what we want to see - we don’t want to see more coins in the world. That is a game-changing thinking, the same with real estate. Renting out these tokens? That is how you start the real revolution, that’s how things will go from Bitcoin sort of still crypto community which is getting bigger.”

Read more: https://cointelegraph.com/news/billy-drapers-investment-tips-cryptocurrencies-icos-bubbles-ct-exclusive

IN OTHER LANGUAGES

ITALIAN - Main Thread

DUTCH - Main Thread

GERMAN - Main Thread

PORTUGUESE - Main Thread

JAPANESE - Main Thread Whitepaper FAQ

CHINESE - Main Thread Whitepaper FAQ

FILIPINO - Main Thread Whitepaper FAQ

MALAYSIAN - Main Thread

HINDI - Main Thread

TAMIL - Main Thread

RUSSIAN - Main Thread Whitepaper FAQ

UKRAINIAN - Main Thread FAQ

SERBIAN - Main Thread Whitepaper FAQ

HUNGARIAN - Main Thread

SLOVENIAN - Main Thread

CROATIAN - Main Thread Whitepaper

BULGARIAN - Whitepaper

TURKISH - Main Thread Whitepaper FAQ

ARABIC - Whitepaper

this is a very great and promising project and I'm so excited to see this be realized. I believe it is the first of its kind and the future of office work would be great with this. I've read the white paper and was looking for more details. I hope it would receive more recognition.
dryandry

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 02:43:44 AM

still 5 days to go for ICO
i hope the ICO will be the most successful ICO in 2017
many people will participate on this
cause this is good project
mrSamuel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 02:48:29 AM

Primalbase is backed by real estate? Do I understand correctly?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
LegendOF45

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:41:50 AM

I'm sure, ICO will easily reach the minimum target, with the best concept and solid team everything will be easily accepted investors.

Primalbase Token Sale
1000 PBT available
1 PBT = 5 BTC
0.0001 PBT  - Smallest fraction
Limited period offer
3 BTC  — First ICO day
4 BTC  — 2nd - 7th day of ICO

And not more 5 days until sales start, I recommend to join and subscribe to newsletter. Detail here: http://primalbase.com/

Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:46:22 AM

I am very happy to be joining in this great project I hope its successful. And many devotees
I hope it too. And i pray that when the ico was started it will sold the coins immediately. Hoping that it would have many buyers . But i think this is not impossible because i already heard that it has a many supporters and investors waiting for it.
daniweb

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 05:15:14 AM

Primalbase - a rare case of Blockchain implementation in real economy. Creating a high-quality infrastructure for small-team projects, Primalbase is set to disrupt Real Estate industry by building a strong community of entrepreneurs, developers, investors; by offering them a groundbreaking financial tool - PBT tokens that can be rented out, traded or used to access any Primalbase office in tech hubs around the world.
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 05:31:30 AM

-->ICO Website
-->Whitepaper

FAQ: PART 1  PART 2  PART 3  PART 4

We believe that the use of crypto-tokens will both benefit and enhance this model. Through the use of a single-payment crypto-token membership, the Primalbase project offers access to all-inclusive shared workspaces located in the world’s leading tech hubs. It’s scalable, fast to set up, and flexible in terms of timing and the size of the team.

A system of dividing the infrastructure into invariably reserved coworking spaces for Primalbase community members, and rentable office spaces open to the public, will ensure efficiency and profitability of Primalbase business model.

Contact the team on Slack and Telegram

ICO starts on June, 26 2017!

MEDIA

Vitalik Buterin, Co-Founder at Ethereum:

“I’m definitely very interested in all these applications, particularly the semi-financial ones with some components of finance and monetary value but also some components outside of it. The general idea that we can create this economy where we micro-tokenize and let people have their own micro-ownership, I think that is definitely a very interesting and promising idea.”

Read more: https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/interview-vitalik-buterin-ethereum-scaling-issues-popularity-asia-and-icos/

Sasha Ivanov, CEO and Founder of the Waves Platform:

“Primalbase is a real estate project, while it is also a Blockchain community project. It offers a rather unique product - on the one hand, it is an access to co-working, on the other hand, it is a financial instrument, which can be traded on the market. There hasn’t been anything like this before. It can unite many startups within the community. Many cryptocurrency startups are getting interested in sharing Primalbase co-working spaces, soon we might see the development of a new environment for cryptocurrency businesses, that will go out of the virtual world into the real one, in particular, geographical locations, it will be interesting.”

Read more: https://cointelegraph.com/news/we-are-witnessing-brilliant-example-of-crowd-intelligence-sasha-ivanov-on-icos

Dmitry Faller, Researcher, Founder of Blockchain Institute:

“Technology is not isolated, it is integrated into our lives, daily activities, it should not be viewed as a separate and independent phenomenon, it is carrying a certain social mission, it triggers substantial changes in the society. The institute will become the center of expertise available for everyone – businesses, regulators, partnering projects, and community as a whole.”

Read more: https://cointelegraph.com/news/whos-new-blockchain-institute-research-fund-new-approach-to-blockchain
About Blockchain Institute: https://medium.com/@primalbase/blockchain-institute-opens-call-for-researchers-developers-collaborators-2d35ed6e995

Dmitry Tokarev, Chief Technology Officer of Dolfin:

“At Dolfin we also provide a service to all sorts of clients from all over the world and it seems like such a great idea to have a place where you are guaranteed to have a productive time whilst on a business trip and the same level of service wherever you are.”

Read more: http://themarketmogul.com/coworking-spaces-office-rental/

Billy Draper, VC, Partner at Draper Associates:

“That’s cool, they found a real world application, and that’s what we want to see - we don’t want to see more coins in the world. That is a game-changing thinking, the same with real estate. Renting out these tokens? That is how you start the real revolution, that’s how things will go from Bitcoin sort of still crypto community which is getting bigger.”

Read more: https://cointelegraph.com/news/billy-drapers-investment-tips-cryptocurrencies-icos-bubbles-ct-exclusive

IN OTHER LANGUAGES

ITALIAN - Main Thread

DUTCH - Main Thread

GERMAN - Main Thread

PORTUGUESE - Main Thread

JAPANESE - Main Thread Whitepaper FAQ

CHINESE - Main Thread Whitepaper FAQ

FILIPINO - Main Thread Whitepaper FAQ

MALAYSIAN - Main Thread

HINDI - Main Thread

TAMIL - Main Thread

RUSSIAN - Main Thread Whitepaper FAQ

UKRAINIAN - Main Thread FAQ

SERBIAN - Main Thread Whitepaper FAQ

HUNGARIAN - Main Thread

SLOVENIAN - Main Thread

CROATIAN - Main Thread Whitepaper

BULGARIAN - Whitepaper

TURKISH - Main Thread Whitepaper FAQ

ARABIC - Whitepaper

this is so good for small medium enterprises/ micro businesses. If I am interested with this, how can I avail? I believe many are interested in this. and the tokens are limited, are there priority clients?
Sungoku

Activity: 462
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:17:45 AM

I understand this project chooses sylon in managing thread bounty, he is very fast in responding. Good job for primalbase!

yup! i just observed him on the bounty of ett. he update just in time and never misses to answer questions from his participants. mybe 2-3 days after the ico is finish, we can already have are total stakes calculated.

It's true, this project is very fast response team developer, I am sure will succes and i waiting this project will be grow Smiley
Smolko

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:18:23 AM

I'm sure, ICO will easily reach the minimum target, with the best concept and solid team everything will be easily accepted investors.

Primalbase Token Sale
1000 PBT available
1 PBT = 5 BTC
0.0001 PBT  - Smallest fraction
Limited period offer
3 BTC  — First ICO day
4 BTC  — 2nd - 7th day of ICO

And not more 5 days until sales start, I recommend to join and subscribe to newsletter. Detail here: http://primalbase.com/

There is a 33% discount on the first day.

╓╥ ,╦╣▌"       ,╔╗▄▄▄▓▓▓▒▄▄╦╗,       ╙╫▌╗  ╔,
        ╔█Hj╫╝`     ╓▄▓██▓╨▓█▓Ü█Ñ`║█▓███▓▄w     ╙╝▀H╙█H
     ,φ ╣M ╓╓╥w  ,╗▓███████Å╨╙╨█▀╙╨▓████████▄,  ╓╥w, ╙Ñ ╗
     ╫█  ╝╝╩╨` ,▄██████▌░╣Ñ    ▓M `▀▓█▒░╚▀▓███▓. "╙╝╝M  █▒
  ╔╗ ║M,╗▄╫▀" ╔▓█████▓╦╬▄█▄╦╦╦╗█▌╦▄▓████▄▄▓█████╗ ╙╝╫▄╗,╙M ╗m
  ╠█H  "╓╥   ╔▓█▓██M    ▓▀     ▓Ñ║████████████╨╩▓▄   ╥░"  ╔█M
   ▀M╓╬▓▀`   ╫ÑÑ ╟▌     ▓H     ▓Ñ╫█████████████▄╙▓H  `▀▓▄ ╟▀
j▓╗  ``╓╦   ]▓w╫▓▓▌╓╓╓╓╔█╦╓╓╓╓╓▓▄╓╫████████████▓╦▓H  :╗w``  ╔▓
 ╙▓N ╔▓▌"   "▓╨``╫█▌Ö░`╙█░````"█Ñ`````▓▌"▓█████╨"▓H   ╙▀▓╦ ╬▓╨
 ╗╦` ``╓▄M   ╫Ñ  ╚████▓▄█H     ▓M     ▓Ñ ,████▌ ╔▓`  j▄,`` `╔╦
 ╙▓▓. ╔█▌    ╙▓φ.]▓███████▄▄╗.,▓N....╔▓░.╟███▓`,╣M    ╣█U ╓▓▓╛
   ╙M Φ╨╔▓H   ╙▓▓╨╜████████▓╨╙╙█▀╙╙╙╙▓▓╨╙╜██▀╙╣█M   j▓╕╙▀ ╨╨`
 ╫▄╦,  :▓█`    `╝Φw╙╣▓████▌`   ▓M   ╔▓`  ╓▓M,▄▌`    `█▓   ╓╦▄M
  ╙▀▓▌.j▓` ╗U    `╝╫▄▓███▓▓▄╥╥╥█▄╥╥╔▓▄╥╥╬█▄╬▀`    ║▄ ╙▓ ╔╣▓▀"
    ╓,,   j█▌ ╓,    `╝▀██▓▄╫▓░`▓M,╫▓Ü╫██▓▀"`   ╓, ╣█m   ,,╓
    ╙▀██▄, ▓M ╫█N ╦,    `"╙╝▀▀▀▀▀▀▀Å╨""    ╔╗ ╔█▒ ╚▓ ╓▄▓█▀"
       `""    ╙█▒ ╣█U ║▄,             ╓▄H ╔█▌ ╫█M    ""`
       ╚╫▓█▓▄▄,"` ╙█▌ ║█▓            ,▓█M ▓█M "`╓╗▄▓█▓▌H
         ``"╙╙"    ╙╨  ╣█H     Φm    ╚█▌  ╨`    ╙╙╙"``
           '╩▀▓▓▓▀M     "   "Φ▓██ΦM   "    '╩▀▓▓▓▀╩
                ╓▄▄▓██▓M     ╔▀╩▀N     ╚▓██▓▓▄,
                """"`                     `""""
XinFin

Twitter LinkedIn
━━  Telegram  ━━
Youtube    Reddit
gedor

Activity: 658
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:22:09 AM

Hi, can I participate ico with my mew wallet and store primalbase tokens in it?
BVeyron

Activity: 1652
Merit: 938

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:25:29 AM

If the CEO project is Dmitry Faller, why is there no provision for covorking in Moscow.
Are there any obstacles on the part of city authorities or just developers do not want to do this.
The second question is how to use the funds received - to redeem the premises into the ownership of the company or to lease for several years. Is there a reason and business calculation to enter a profitable business?

Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 216 »
  Print  

Jump to: