Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:03:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which Primalbase location are you most inclined to use?
Amsterdam - 0 (0%)
London - 1 (12.5%)
Berlin - 1 (12.5%)
New York (coming) - 2 (25%)
Singapore (coming) - 4 (50%)
unnamed (coming) - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 8

Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 216 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Primalbase - Distributed Workspace for Tech Community  (Read 152768 times)
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:52:26 AM

Hi, can I participate ico with my mew wallet and store primalbase tokens in it?
I think you should do it. Just wait for the answers of the dev . Just wait for them. And they will aswer your inquiries.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SHANTA

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 07:13:07 AM

I am so eager about the estimation of Primal Base Toke Sale. Ideally this Project gives a decent prospect.Especially in enhancing the practical of Cryptocurrency
Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 07:36:09 AM

Hi! What will be the total number of coins?

Cap is at 1000 coins.

I've just joined this campaign and I still not read all of the technicalities in the white paper but I think because these project I'd more in real world ( like what they've said "tangible") -- that's what makes PBT price so expensive. Good luck to the all the Primal base Team.

Luke2939

Activity: 224

Building Wealth through AI and the power of the bl

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 07:47:47 AM

I am so eager about the estimation of Primal Base Toke Sale. Ideally this Project gives a decent prospect.Especially in enhancing the practical of Cryptocurrency

Having a crypto project dealing with something "tangible" is really the need of the hour. There are lot of people who avoid crypto because everything is simply digital. Projects such as Primalbase can really help to change their views and reveal how cryptos can be quite useful.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    AI-COIN ICO    Building Wealth Through AI & The Power of BLOCKCHAIN    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
slack    |    Telegram    |    twitter    |    facebook    |    ANN Thread
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    READ THE WHITEPAPER  [ REGISTER TODAY ]    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BVeyron

Activity: 1652
Merit: 938

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 07:53:00 AM

I would like to get some clarification here about the choice of cities for coworking.
I note that New York is a very expensive city and the rest are also quite expensive. Therefore, it is possible to start to exclude New York from the list and generally revise the list of such territories, for example, including the Swiss city of Zug

rahmat86

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 07:57:26 AM

I understand this project chooses sylon in managing thread bounty, he is very fast in responding. Good job for primalbase!

yeah you right, sylon is good manager. i followed bounty Encryptopel and his fast finish bounty. i hope primalbase end ico sold out token, investor and bounty hunter get profit. good luck dev
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 08:25:43 AM

I understand this project chooses sylon in managing thread bounty, he is very fast in responding. Good job for primalbase!

yeah you right, sylon is good manager. i followed bounty Encryptopel and his fast finish bounty. i hope primalbase end ico sold out token, investor and bounty hunter get profit. good luck dev

Yep, sylon is a capable manager he manage this bounty thread beautifully, he even caught people who have dummy accounts and also those who doesn't wear primalbase's signature. Hands down to you sylon
gokselgok

Activity: 143

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 08:39:01 AM

I am very happy to be joining in this great project I hope its successful. And many devotees
I hope it too. And i pray that when the ico was started it will sold the coins immediately. Hoping that it would have many buyers . But i think this is not impossible because i already heard that it has a many supporters and investors waiting for it.
yes correct there are many investors waiting for the final release on this coin and it will be booming out soon price will go up and many will still hold on this because this is so promising coin and it will be soon reach the peak. Good Luck

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Primal Base (OP)

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:00:59 AM

Thanks for watching mhanbostanci! Dimitri's english may improve...he has some good help with that also Smiley
If you'd like to know more, please check the FAQ on https://medium.com/@primalbase , and also you can sign up for the newsletter on primalbase.com

I already registered on the newsletter at Primabase.com. thank you for the information.
I think that primalbase event should be organized in Ankara or Istanbul in Turkey.

Thanks for your suggestion, mhanbostanci. There'll certainly be more Primalbase events in the near future
Primal Base (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:03:10 AM

I think the team should open up the ICO to Waves community by allowing Waves token deposit, the community is getting stronger and the Primalbase team can only benefit form this
Good idea to take tokens Waves on ICO. This may several times to expedite the collection of funds. View what do you say to dev?
Interesting idea but not it's a good idea.
There is some technical problems withe the Waves platform.

Thanks for the comment CarlOrff. Can you elaborate on that?
Primal Base (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:04:52 AM

Online streaming from Waves Community Meetup at Primalbase Werf in Amsterdam is about to begin in a few minutes. Follow the link to join https://www.facebook.com/primalbasehq/

I missed the live stream unfortunately, but I'll take a look the record.
I think this kind of meetings very useful for Waves, Primal Base and community  Wink

Well I guess not all of the participant here including me watched the live stream, but you can review it on some youtube videos. I believed that meeting like that is really important in order to give proper idea to the most followers in the media of primal base towards the growing community now.

Thanks for the comment Chachacoin17. You can see the stream video at this link: https://www.facebook.com/primalbasehq/videos/1395910077160206/
Primal Base (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:23:11 AM

I am interested in supporting this project but I can't afford to buy an entire token.  Is there anything I can do with a fraction of a token besides trading it on an exchange?

I read that tokens can be rented, but I imagine that having a fraction of a token would mean you cannot rent it.  Because why would someone want to rent a fraction of a token?  They want to rent the entire token.

Also if there are 1000 tokens but only a few work spaces.. won't that mean that there is always a surplus of tokens in comparison to what can be rented?

Thanks

Hi dave773! You can buy as little as 0.0001 PBT. With that, you can lease it on the market. People would want to rent fractions so that they can in total make up 1 PBT, to be able to use the Primalbase hubs and facilities. There will be more workspaces added in the near future, as hubs will be opened in major cities worldwide.
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:27:58 AM

66% discount bonus on a real estate investment. Yes, it is possible in Crypto...
Primal Base (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:52:18 AM

What date will sales begin this ICO primalbase ?

The ICO is on June 26 at 12:00 UTC!
Primal Base (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:55:47 AM

Hi guys,

Thanks to all that watched the livestream on Facebook! There were many people in the stream, and also in the office in Amsterdam.
If you wish to see the video again, or missed the stream when it was live, the video can be seen at: https://www.facebook.com/primalbasehq/videos/1395910077160206/

Also, for further information, I suggest that you check out the FAQ at https://medium.com/@primalbase

More technical information will arrive soon, in the newsletter. You can sign up for the newsletter on primalbase.com

Glad to have your feedback and your interest Smiley

Thank you. Waiting for more technical information, I subscribed to newsletter list. Can't wait to start ICO Smiley
This should be of of the best project this year, we are all excited for the ICO and I'm expecting a very aggressive action
by the investors, my money is ready too, I hope I can put more on this platform, I really like the idea.

I'm still concerned about speed with which the transaction is confirmed. If Primalbase accept only bitcoin, then waiting for confirmation can be few hours. And if there are a lot of investors with large amounts, then getting a token will be problematic.

Primalbase accepts all forms of cryptocurrency. There'll be more information in the next newsletter Smiley
Primal Base (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 10:01:07 AM

I am so enthusiastic about the value of Primal Base Toke Sale. Hopefully this Project provides a good prospect.
Especially in improving the funsional of Cryptocurrency

Yes asepsetiawan1990, this project aims to combine the utility and ease of cryptocurrency with the tangible and real world aspects of real estate.
ICO is in just a few days, on June 26 at 12:00 UTC Smiley
Primal Base (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 10:05:23 AM

Ethereum is very bad for ICO's. I hope WAVES will give better results.
I'll try WAVES investment first time in Primalbase ICO. If everything go smooth then we may have a new leader in the market.

Thanks for your comment Ab-Soul Smiley The Waves platform combine many elements from Ethereum in its protocol. Glad to have you
with us for the ICO on June 26 Smiley
veles7

Activity: 950
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 10:48:31 AM

Primal Base before the start ICO, you very often respond. Interesting after the end ICO you will also often answer and report all team news?
Primal Base (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 10:54:58 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2017, 11:31:41 AM by mprep

still 5 days to go for ICO
i hope the ICO will be the most successful ICO in 2017
many people will participate on this
cause this is good project
I'm sure, ICO will easily reach the minimum target, with the best concept and solid team everything will be easily accepted investors.

Primalbase Token Sale
1000 PBT available
1 PBT = 5 BTC
0.0001 PBT  - Smallest fraction
Limited period offer
3 BTC  — First ICO day
4 BTC  — 2nd - 7th day of ICO

And not more 5 days until sales start, I recommend to join and subscribe to newsletter. Detail here: http://primalbase.com/

Thanks for that LegendOF45! ICO is fast approaching Smiley

-->ICO Website
-->Whitepaper

FAQ: PART 1  PART 2  PART 3  PART 4

We believe that the use of crypto-tokens will both benefit and enhance this model. Through the use of a single-payment crypto-token membership, the Primalbase project offers access to all-inclusive shared workspaces located in the world’s leading tech hubs. It’s scalable, fast to set up, and flexible in terms of timing and the size of the team.

A system of dividing the infrastructure into invariably reserved coworking spaces for Primalbase community members, and rentable office spaces open to the public, will ensure efficiency and profitability of Primalbase business model.

Contact the team on Slack and Telegram

ICO starts on June, 26 2017!

MEDIA

Vitalik Buterin, Co-Founder at Ethereum:

“I’m definitely very interested in all these applications, particularly the semi-financial ones with some components of finance and monetary value but also some components outside of it. The general idea that we can create this economy where we micro-tokenize and let people have their own micro-ownership, I think that is definitely a very interesting and promising idea.â€

Read more: https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/interview-vitalik-buterin-ethereum-scaling-issues-popularity-asia-and-icos/

Sasha Ivanov, CEO and Founder of the Waves Platform:

“Primalbase is a real estate project, while it is also a Blockchain community project. It offers a rather unique product - on the one hand, it is an access to co-working, on the other hand, it is a financial instrument, which can be traded on the market. There hasn’t been anything like this before. It can unite many startups within the community. Many cryptocurrency startups are getting interested in sharing Primalbase co-working spaces, soon we might see the development of a new environment for cryptocurrency businesses, that will go out of the virtual world into the real one, in particular, geographical locations, it will be interesting.â€

Read more: https://cointelegraph.com/news/we-are-witnessing-brilliant-example-of-crowd-intelligence-sasha-ivanov-on-icos

Dmitry Faller, Researcher, Founder of Blockchain Institute:

“Technology is not isolated, it is integrated into our lives, daily activities, it should not be viewed as a separate and independent phenomenon, it is carrying a certain social mission, it triggers substantial changes in the society. The institute will become the center of expertise available for everyone – businesses, regulators, partnering projects, and community as a whole.â€

Read more: https://cointelegraph.com/news/whos-new-blockchain-institute-research-fund-new-approach-to-blockchain
About Blockchain Institute: https://medium.com/@primalbase/blockchain-institute-opens-call-for-researchers-developers-collaborators-2d35ed6e995

Dmitry Tokarev, Chief Technology Officer of Dolfin:

“At Dolfin we also provide a service to all sorts of clients from all over the world and it seems like such a great idea to have a place where you are guaranteed to have a productive time whilst on a business trip and the same level of service wherever you are.â€

Read more: http://themarketmogul.com/coworking-spaces-office-rental/

Billy Draper, VC, Partner at Draper Associates:

“That’s cool, they found a real world application, and that’s what we want to see - we don’t want to see more coins in the world. That is a game-changing thinking, the same with real estate. Renting out these tokens? That is how you start the real revolution, that’s how things will go from Bitcoin sort of still crypto community which is getting bigger.â€

Read more: https://cointelegraph.com/news/billy-drapers-investment-tips-cryptocurrencies-icos-bubbles-ct-exclusive

IN OTHER LANGUAGES

ITALIAN - Main Thread

DUTCH - Main Thread

GERMAN - Main Thread

PORTUGUESE - Main Thread

JAPANESE - Main Thread Whitepaper FAQ

CHINESE - Main Thread Whitepaper FAQ

FILIPINO - Main Thread Whitepaper FAQ

MALAYSIAN - Main Thread

HINDI - Main Thread

TAMIL - Main Thread

RUSSIAN - Main Thread Whitepaper FAQ

UKRAINIAN - Main Thread FAQ

SERBIAN - Main Thread Whitepaper FAQ

HUNGARIAN - Main Thread

SLOVENIAN - Main Thread

CROATIAN - Main Thread Whitepaper

BULGARIAN - Whitepaper

TURKISH - Main Thread Whitepaper FAQ

ARABIC - Whitepaper

this is so good for small medium enterprises/ micro businesses. If I am interested with this, how can I avail? I believe many are interested in this. and the tokens are limited, are there priority clients?

thanks for your question Boov. The ICO is on June 26 at 12:00 UTC.
You can learn more from the newsletter, which you get by signing up at primalbase.com
Also, there is the FAQ at 9. https://medium.com/@primalbase
And, the Facebook livestream done yesterday, can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/primalbasehq/videos/1395910077160206/

yup! i just observed him on the bounty of ett. he update just in time and never misses to answer questions from his participants. mybe 2-3 days after the ico is finish, we can already have are total stakes calculated.

It's true, this project is very fast response team developer, I am sure will succes and i waiting this project will be grow Smiley

Thanks Sungoku!

Hi, can I participate ico with my mew wallet and store primalbase tokens in it?

Hi! There'll be more info soon in the newsletter, which you can get by signing up on primalbase.com

If the CEO project is Dmitry Faller, why is there no provision for covorking in Moscow.
Are there any obstacles on the part of city authorities or just developers do not want to do this.
The second question is how to use the funds received - to redeem the premises into the ownership of the company or to lease for several years. Is there a reason and business calculation to enter a profitable business?

Thanks for your question BVeyron! I have asked the team for more info on this.
In the meantime, there is much information in the FAQ, found at: https://medium.com/@primalbase/q-a-1-primalbase-ico-83dbaa0f88e5

That's true SHANTA Smiley

Hi! What will be the total number of coins?

Cap is at 1000 coins.

I've just joined this campaign and I still not read all of the technicalities in the white paper but I think because these project I'd more in real world ( like what they've said "tangible") -- that's what makes PBT price so expensive. Good luck to the all the Primal base Team.

thanks for your interest and encouragement, Yanisumin!
You can find more info also in the FAQ, at: https://medium.com/@primalbase/q-a-1-primalbase-ico-83dbaa0f88e5
Hypolite
Legendary

Activity: 1245
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:16:11 AM

Do you know if PBT will be supported by my ledger Nano S please ?

Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 216 »
  Print  

Jump to: