Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:42:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think?  (Read 20110 times)
helars2008

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:56:09 PM

I think if they were properly educated as to the benefits and advantages of bitcoins as compared to fiat, then there's a great possibility that they will invest on it....
It's not that hard to comprehend the value of bitcoin on todays economy, rich people can also see this and may take this as advantage especially since they can buy a huge amount of bitcoin....
Who knows there may be rich people already engaged in bitcoins today..
They could even be one of the reason why bitcoins price soar high....

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:02:16 PM

I think the super rich have two competing motivations when it comes to Bitcoin:
  • They want to make a lot more money and Bitcoin could present that opportunity
  • They want to keep the status quo so that they remain the super rich

I don't know which will be the dominant motivation. 
Kabul

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:32:41 PM

The rich people of future will be those who has successfully invested in bitcoin for sure.i guess already many is rich families has started using it because this is an extra and profitable income.and i hope one day iwii be a rich man with the help of it.
Rich is not mean you will always succeed in investing Bitcoin. Many people have become rich because they have already invested Bitcoin long time ago. I was very poor 3 years ago. But I had come across Bitcoin on the internet then I started investing Bitcoin. Everything was in a smoothly way and now I am nearly rich Cool

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Fortress12345

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:37:30 AM

The rich will not be interested in it. Unless they come to a situation that they need it because they will not waste time on bitcoin if they don’t need it too. But when they come to need it, it can also great help because they are capable of spreading bitcoin because of their connections. They can also encourage many investors for bitcoin.

Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:12:02 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2017, 05:41:07 AM by Matimtim

I think  yes,  because riches families  has many obligation in their life so  he need an alternative way to do their task, like if they  are buying something he can do it freely where they are by using bitcoin.

Bitcoin is like a business, and most all riches person are interested if we talking business  so I think even rich people are interested about bitcoin.

bucker steemit

Activity: 302
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:17:49 AM

This is good news for us. imagine rich investors buying bitcoins. the bitcoin value will not rise this is good news, here's our chance to find bitcoin even harder, before investors buy a lot of bitcoin we can not buy bitcoin because the price is too high

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 05:27:02 AM

Recently, someone (probably from a rich family) called and approached me because he wanted to buy 5 Bitcoins using cash. Since maximum limit for cash transaction is $3,130 in my country, I refused the deal but I guess he was having unaccounted money which he wanted to hide. He was asking me for a cash transaction of $21,308 which was against the rules and regulations of my country. This is just one example, just imagine what might be happening in the background.
filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:35:25 AM

Do you think the richest families or personalities in the world would be interested in using bitcoins??
And if so, would that be a good thing for us small people or negative??
I mean rich people are capabale of so much things, so it makes me wonder..
Definitely,they would be interested to invest in bitcoins and increase their wealth.They would buy huge number of bitcoins as it would not be a problem for them to invest.If they buy lots of bitcoin,then definitely it would increase demand for more bitcoins which would increase its price.Some billionairs like richardson have already invested in bitcoin and one of the billionaire has even admitted that bitcoin is the best investment of his life.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:37:49 AM

I think  yes,  because riches families  has many obligation in their life so  he need an alternative way to do their task, like if they  are buying something he can do it freely where they are.

Without a doubt that those rich families are in bitcoin. They do know what to do just to expand their wealth and other needs in terms of money making. The rich become richer and the people who doesn't know how to expand their money will be remaining poor.  And this is good to the economy of bitcoin and especially to us who are small time bitcoiners.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:55:55 PM

The rich people of future will be those who has successfully invested in bitcoin for sure.i guess already many is rich families has started using it because this is an extra and profitable income.and i hope one day iwii be a rich man with the help of it.
Yes, most of the people that invested into bitcoin will become rich in the future, I know that. Sadly, there are people who seriously wants to invest into bitcoin, but don’t have money and internet access to use Bitcoin. Well, it’s not everybody that invested into Bitcoin will become rich in the future; some will, while some will not.
Cocobrayy

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:49:38 PM

I am thinking about a bright future and I am very confident that bitcoin's fate in the next few years will be more popular and more and more people are using bitcoin.
Because this bitcoin is a good tool for transacting to be used.
Nurma.A

Activity: 286

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:33:00 PM

I think the rich are certainly interested in investing in bitcoin. And they can do a lot of things for it. But the problem is whether with them participate in investing will not reduce the price of bitcoin  Huh Or bitcoin becomes unstable of course

Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:41:07 PM

Do you think the richest families or personalities in the world would be interested in using bitcoins??

I cannot see it's would be effect on us small bitcoiners. Their interest and love for bitcoin i think will not be an obstacle for us in our journey in bitcoin.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
iyan33

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:09:44 PM

I am thinking about a bright future and I am very confident that bitcoin's fate in the next few years will be more popular and more and more people are using bitcoin.

The more people use bitcoin, of course it's potentially bitcoin prices that will continue to rise and I think it certainly brings a good impact for us at least to benefit from rising bitcoin prices.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:08:57 AM

The more people use bitcoin, of course it's potentially bitcoin prices that will continue to rise and I think it certainly brings a good impact for us at least to benefit from rising bitcoin prices.

beside bringing a good impact for us, many people will know that now they can have another solution to make additional money from bitcoin and if they are want to try then maybe they can make unlimited income. the good thing is they can hiding their personal information from other people.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:32:12 AM

I think  yes,  because riches families  has many obligation in their life so  he need an alternative way to do their task, like if they  are buying something he can do it freely where they are by using bitcoin.

Bitcoin is like a business, and most all riches person are interested if we talking business  so I think even rich people are interested about bitcoin.

Man never contends to what he holds at the present unless he loses it. It's in human blood and once they have enough money to live a healthy life, they will still strive for more becasue there are no limitations to human desires. Rich people will definitely invest in BTCs once they learn about it.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 05:44:08 AM

I think so because rich people also know what is happening in the world especially that they wanted to protect their assets so they are always updated of any potential investment opportunities and since bitcoin is a good potential investment now, I think they are also investing into it. The recent growth in bitcoin is because of the hype of its recent all time high price being thrice the value of gold so they would also invest to it because they don't want to miss an opportunity.

Bitcoin has also given an opportunity to the small time investor since bitcoin is divisible so a person with little capital can join bitcoin community and from there make his funds grow by investing, gambling or trading or earn bitcoin by doing services for others.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:47:00 AM

Who doesn't like to make profits and make more money? Even rich are interested in doubling of increasing their money. So of course they will invest in Bitcoin

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Nightsik

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:55:39 AM

Who doesn't like to make profits and make more money? Even rich are interested in doubling of increasing their money. So of course they will invest in Bitcoin

All of the people here in this world needs money, that is why obviously everyone wants to double their money in any means, and investing in bitcoin is the best odea to multiply your money in the long run.
Andalusy

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:02:50 AM

I think so ... but I think rich people prefer to invest in real business, because in terms of their business psyche, it's easier to analyze the risks to real business than to bitcoin, and also in their real business they lead and managed it, but in cryptocurrencies they are just follow the fluctuations in price. CMIIW
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: