Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:31:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think?  (Read 20100 times)
Hishand

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:46:35 PM

Definitely they would be extremely fascinated, they would not have been the richest and most influential if they never see something knew with a closer and greater appear. They would not be investing allot or putting weight over the coin now, until it is out of the initial interval (they we are virtually throughout).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:17:01 PM

I think so ... but I think rich people prefer to invest in real business, because in terms of their business psyche, it's easier to analyze the risks to real business than to bitcoin, and also in their real business they lead and managed it, but in cryptocurrencies they are just follow the fluctuations in price. CMIIW

Well Bitcoin is a real investment Smiley.  The market is accepted and supported by a large community and is popular in many parts of the world.  Just recently my cousin told me while we are having a chat in facebook that he is watching a news and that news featured Bitcoin, he said lots are buying it in Israel and an old woman who happen to bought bitcoin at a low price is now sitting with a huge profit from that transaction.  So why did you think bitcoin is not a real investment?
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:24:13 PM

Do you think the richest families or personalities in the world would be interested in using bitcoins??
And if so, would that be a good thing for us small people or negative??
I mean rich people are capabale of so much things, so it makes me wonder..
I think also richest families invest in bitcoin they are capable buy more bitcoin because they have a lot of money. In addition to that, I think they also interested in bitcoin some richest families invest in real business and bitcoin is also a real business because you could earn more money and income.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:26:56 PM

Do you think the richest families or personalities in the world would be interested in using bitcoins??

I think most rich people know about bitcoin and they might be the reason why bitcoin price became too high. I think it affects us in a good way, because we are able to earn a lot because of the increase in bitcoin price.
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:29:57 PM

I think most rich people know about bitcoin and they might be the reason why bitcoin price became too high. I think it affects us in a good way, because we are able to earn a lot because of the increase in bitcoin price.
Indeed. There is always a chance for people to grab opportunit specifically when they can earn out of it. And Bitcoin as form of crypto-currency that could give people a way of earning it could surely give people a reason to choose Bitcoin more as a form of transaction compare to any other mode of translating. But in regard to transaction it's price is a good factor for people ti used Bitcoin.
soy
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1013

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:30:13 PM

Yes, I also think that the bitcoin can be beneficial to everyone, maybe not forever, but for now it is. I am glad to see that people who are not very fortunate have become millionaires thanks to the bitcoin and I hope that it will take the importance it deserves !
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:42:50 PM

I think so ... but I think rich people prefer to invest in real business, because in terms of their business psyche, it's easier to analyze the risks to real business than to bitcoin, and also in their real business they lead and managed it, but in cryptocurrencies they are just follow the fluctuations in price. CMIIW
Whenever something is done practically, such critical situations occur that no one can even imagine. Most of the time, you are stuck in making a choice between important requirements. You can only choose one and compromise on the other. Analysis is always complex. BTCs can also give these guys a lot of profit.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:49:25 PM

You mean been rich already with out the knowledge of bitcoin? If they have more than enough riches and a continues supply that never runs out or in short a business and too busy with their business i dont think they will spend time on something they are not sure of. I mean to start another business in bitcoin wouldn't be needed for them i think. Like if i am a millionaire and i have a continues supply of millions from a certain business, i would certainly focus of making my business stable and strong instead of starting a new one.   

soy
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:54:17 PM

However, we see more and more articles saying that traders pull their millions of wall street to invest in crypto-currencies ... I really think that the financial landscape will change dramatically in the next few years and may be one day the crypto will represent the biggest part of the capital of the billionaires!
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:00:54 PM

I do not think this has any effect on a particular faction,
and if there are rich people who invest for bitcoin, it has nothing to do with people like us.
and the more people are attracted to bitcoin the more bitcoin value increases.
that's what i know
abd

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:08:11 PM

Bitcoins cathes people attention or interest because of the  fact that it doesn’t have any physical exsistensethats why taxes are also not applicable , no one can steal it from you and the second thing is that its value varies that’s why it can be a great source of encome too
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:16:19 PM

Rich people are just like the same of us if they are not the part of the whales society. If they were that too powerful and rich they could really control the entire system under their hands but nope. There's always an equal reaction to every move you make, they can't force other people to follow what they wanted to happen. People now a days are really getting wiser because of these manipulating games. If you wanted to get a better profit you need to invest for a long-term and hold it till you meet your price range.

haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:16:37 PM

I don't see any reason why the rick folks won't be interested in using bitcoin. Some of them are beginning to develop some interest already out of curiosity most especially with the recent news about bitcoin. However, some might just decide to be saving for the future, more like an investment.
irmasany

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:57:18 PM

I think not all rich people are interested in bitcoin.
and many people get rich from bitcoin especially nowadays, but not forever.
maybe someday there will be another coin that can beat bitcoin, I do not know,
let's see what happens to the future.
soy
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:04:34 PM

May be not in terms of capitalization and yet, but in terms of profitability yes, today many altcoins are much more profitable than the bitcoin ... Each week, several more promising projects develop and can potentially revolutionize many things ...
bitbob82

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:44:09 PM

Everyone has different thoughts and ideas about business. It is not necessary that every rich person will prefer to direct and real business. When someone has the full knowledge and experience about something that is most valuable, authentic and safe, they would invest in that. And u think that bitcoin have all the above qualities which I mentioned above. So I think richest people will also prefer to bitcoin like Bill Gates,
Creas1986

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:13:11 AM

If I consider the gan, there is no hurt if prosperous people are fascinated in bitcoin mungin due to the fact their prosperity can make investments some home in bitcoin, and for the minor folks properly have to consider about how to know digital technology and can make funds from the bitcoin
xtyson

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:34:50 PM

some rich people are probably interested in it already but just like most people i doubt most of the rich people will even care.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:32:46 PM

May be not in terms of capitalization and yet, but in terms of profitability yes, today many altcoins are much more profitable than the bitcoin ... Each week, several more promising projects develop and can potentially revolutionize many things ...

now the profitability of bitcoin is indeed very profitable, it is very evident in every week with the advent of new coin coins that trigger against a bitcoin price spike that benefits almost all investors
farwellbit

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:15:16 PM

If I consider the gan, there is no hurt if prosperous people are fascinated in bitcoin mungin due to the fact their prosperity can make investments some home in bitcoin, and for the minor folks properly have to consider about how to know digital technology and can make funds from the bitcoin
You are right. We may all have the right to be inducted in bitcoin world so we can make our living standards out of the box. It is not bad for some already happy man to invest in bitcoins because it accept everyone. Lower class should think of being rich through bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: