Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:16:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think?  (Read 20110 times)
wilwxk

Activity: 476
Merit: 314

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:19:04 PM

For me, the rich peoples dont have motives to use bitcoin unless if they want to make money, because they have the total support of the banks and the govern and they dont need to hide anything from anybody. But for normal persons like me, the bitcoin helps in the privacy and i dont need to trust in the banks when i need to send money.
Shofiqul

Activity: 258
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:40:24 PM

You don't have to consider any person who needs to use bitcoin.Since the bitcoin itself is made for each one of the layers of the world.The more bitcoin customers the higher the bitcoin volume and the better for the bitcoin itself.
OneUserOne

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:41:20 PM

It depends on individuality of a rich person. I think Bitcoin requires a lot of time and effort to be dedicated in order to get profitable results, and if the rich person is lazy, no way would this person want to spend their own time in such a way, even if it may be profitable some day. The rich have many resources, including monetary, and if they consider Bitcoin to be not for their own benefit, they will not spend those resources on it.
Md Kayum Uddin

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:51:29 PM

Bit coin is digital  income source for us but it is not a main headache for rich people. Because they have many positive way to increase their riches. But middle class or law class people may concern about bitcoin positively and they earn a positive income atmosphere.
Juel rana

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:50:01 PM

I think they diversify, they have btc , shares, real estates income ...
kingragnar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:50:24 AM

for me. Maybe they will not hesitate to bitcoin. Because they're rich. And if they enter the world of bitcoin and study them it will be much better for them.This is probably the reason of their losses. In the world of bitcoin there are so many thieves and scammers. So much care is needed.if they lose and scum. It's just okay with them. They're so rich. LOL
Strught85

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:09:02 AM

I consider they use bitcoin as well because it is not extremely hard, they are able to acquire bitcoin. And if they use bitcoin it truly is a excellent point because bitcoin recognition will improve in the long term.
TonyMark

Activity: 135
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:26:33 AM

Do you think the richest families or personalities in the world would be interested in using bitcoins??
And if so, would that be a good thing for us small people or negative??
I mean rich people are capabale of so much things, so it makes me wonder..
Bitcoins are mainly used in stock exchange, so My point is that people do stock exhcange to get rich..
But if the "rich people" are already rich why should they invest in stock exchange or rather in Bitcoin??
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 10:49:52 AM

These rich people never interested in Bitcoins and most of them here are interested to scam lands. They get lot of profits from bank as they keep the money for interest so no time or they do some local business.

Some educated people they do Bitcoin business for getting more richest person in the world.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:10:26 AM

I think they diversify, they have btc , shares, real estates income ...

Yes you'r right but i think  bitcoin is a digital currency, But that could be a good thing for us because that will surely make bitcoin
 way more valuable than it is now we all live in the modern world, but there are so everyone who do not care about technology they
 look at life very simply that is why we need more accurate assessment.
VISVALDAS

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:20:29 AM

Blockchain opens wide opportunities for corrupted countries like North Korea, Venezuela, Russia, Ukraine.
Fundalini

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:19:19 PM

Those people might be too busy making more money in their business so using or investing in bitcoin would make no sense. And if they did invest in bitcoin, that might be a problem to us since they basically have the capacity to buy/sell more than us and they have a significant effect on the market.
smsupto

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:37:45 PM

I think buy some btc for long time. It help me like insurance.

▬▬▬▄▄   TOKENSTARS ▐ █  TOKENIZE CELEBRITIES   ▄▄▬▬▬
▬▬  Tennis ACE Token Sale  ●  SEPT 10th, 2017  ▬▬ (https://bit.ly/2xYft9X)
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:12:21 PM

Bit coin is digital  income source for us but it is not a main headache for rich people. Because they have many positive way to increase their riches. But middle class or law class people may concern about bitcoin positively and they earn a positive income atmosphere.
Yes bitcoin is most favorable for mediocre and middle class peoples, and now rich peoples are also taking interest in bitcoin cryptocurrency by observing profit percentage and to give a boost to their income in digital way. Bitcoins are at present leading the crypto market and I think we should not miss chance of joining this caravan.
cabitu

Activity: 163

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:34:07 PM

I think someone should dare to make big changes in his life to achieve a better life in terms of economy or finance, bitcoin one way to achieve a better life, try and do with all the heart of success will come
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:20:40 PM

It depends on individuality of a rich person. I think Bitcoin requires a lot of time and effort to be dedicated in order to get profitable results, and if the rich person is lazy, no way would this person want to spend their own time in such a way, even if it may be profitable some day. The rich have many resources, including monetary, and if they consider Bitcoin to be not for their own benefit, they will not spend those resources on it.

No one become rich because of laziness. Working to collect bitcoin needs more hard work and patience to get more profit even in doing trading and investment. A rich man become rich on how they use their time and money. What strategy they use to get opportunity to earn more. Every work needs an effort to be successful on it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:16:14 PM

I don't think rich peoples can interest with bitcoin. Since they have all finance of the world have a car and big house, Why they invest with bitcoins and wasting time with trade hold it until price go up.So in my point of  view "NO" rich peoples wouldn't interest with bitcoins
Titanos

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:24:18 PM

If i was from richest families i will not even bother about earning money. I'll be spending it.
There are many ways t earn extra money when you are already rich.
Denov Setu

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:29:53 AM

I agree with this. Actually the rich people use bitcoins very little and they are too cynical so I do not think they are investing much in bitcoin. Even if they know how lucky they are if we have bitcoin
I don't think so,, any rich person would never be satisfied with the wealth he already has, so if any rich person knows how profitable bitcoin is and he believes in bitcoin I'm sure he would definitely invest in bitcoin
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:57:05 AM

I think so ... but I think rich people prefer to invest in real business, because in terms of their business psyche, it's easier to analyze the risks to real business than to bitcoin, and also in their real business they lead and managed it, but in cryptocurrencies they are just follow the fluctuations in price. CMIIW
Everyone has different thoughts and ideas about business. It is not necessary that every rich person will prefer to direct and real business. When someone has the full knowledge and experience about something that is most valuable, authentic and safe, they would invest in that. And u think that bitcoin have all the above qualities which I mentioned above. So I think richest people will also prefer to bitcoin like Bill Gates,

I think this is the choice and mentality of every person that what would he want to do. As you mentioned that rich people are mostly invested in real business and not in virtual one, I do not agree with this because if they feel any financial advantages in bitcoin they will definitely invest in bitcoin as many of the rich and financially stable people have already done as according to my knowledge, I think it is also a safe way for investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: