Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 11:32:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think?  (Read 20100 times)
BlockchainGod

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:30:40 AM

I think even rich people will consider to invest in bitcoin, as they don't have contentment in terms of money, they always look for other way to earn and to become richer. Any one I guess will consider bitcoin regardless of their status in life.

I completely agree with you. I think people see bitcoin as a means of long-term investment and it does not matter you are rich or poor, all want to make money.

shimbark123

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:58:19 AM

Well could be and could not. It depends on their intention. If they are to start a business they can do an ICO in promoting their project so that it can guarantee funds in their project. But they are rich, maybe they do not need this cryptocurrency world in order for their project/business to be successful.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Sarah08

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:07:27 AM

Do you think the richest families or personalities in the world would be interested in using bitcoins??
And if so, would that be a good thing for us small people or negative??
I mean rich people are capabale of so much things, so it makes me wonder..
Today I am thinking about how can I earn so much money that i can use in purchasing and buying things that i need. I am thinking on how can i make my day effective and productive. I am also thinking of my future and how can i be rich someday. I am being futuristic.
sana gull

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:49:57 PM

Well could be and could not. It depends on their intention. If they are to start a business they can do an ICO in promoting their project so that it can guarantee funds in their project. But they are rich, maybe they do not need this cryptocurrency world in order for their project/business to be successful.
I only think about future and the use of bitcoin in my future that how it will help me to step next in my life yes, bitcoin is a digital currency and I set that bitcoin second to real money because all people invest in bitcoin just to make money and they do these things only to earn money for life and to make life easier and full of happiness.
xBitHodler

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:29:12 PM

As far as I know, a few celebrities have already invested in Bitcoin. I'm not suprised, Bitcoin is becoming more and more popular. Bill Gates is a good example. He has invested a lot of money in cryptocurrencies and tries to encourage other people to do the same as him. Microsoft is also part of Ethereum Alliance. Things are going to get more and more interesting over time.
vafro

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:02:56 PM

of course, the anynomity that cryptocurrencies offer is a single surefire reason to have individuals abundant family members and personalities be intrigued in using cryptocurrencies in their transactions/business (whether or not legal or authorized). Also, all people, rich or poor, as extended as they observed one thing that will give them the possibility to have, develop and have a lot more of what they have, they will try and test and use these things, systems in any way such as bitcoins. Getting wealthy is the purpose and whatever implies as lengthy as its possible it is very good. That is relevant to cryptocurrencies.
FENERBAHCE SK

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:07:49 PM

I think rich families will eventually be interested in bitcoin and then the festival will start. The prices will be very cheap. My guess is that in 2025 there will be no rich families who do not deal with bitcoin.
Redanim

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:38:50 PM

Bitcoin price also depends from rich people which investing millions and billions, if such people did not invested in bitcoin, then it would not have grown in price, and we would not even have heard about it, I'm not even talking about making money for simple people.
Strught85

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:56:30 AM

indeed i feel, numerous new coin release below and i consider there are wealthy people  and its depend on what considering of each and every person, sometimes folks nerver anxious with what they do, i imply "i have wonderful work here, so i want do this until finally i can perform again" with no understanding or dont wont to recognize about "geting cash flow from other way"
wormgummy019

Activity: 328

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:07:00 AM

Do you think the richest families or personalities in the world would be interested in using bitcoins??

I think richest families interested also in bitcoin because they know that bitcoin is money. So that, they will enter or try bitcoin also to have money. As I know, richest families they do in their money to become a money also but they will sure that their money will become big or it will doouble or triple they money, when they know what is bitcoin they will do anything to have this.
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:22:05 PM

I think rich or poor people would be interested to use bitcoin because bitcoin can change the lifes of this two types of people
bitfornewbs

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:29:21 PM

Yes, they would be. Bitcoin is for everyone, and because of its popularity, I am sure that rich families are starting to get into it at this moment. They are already rich which why they are capable of investing money to get more profits out of that investment. Also, most rich people who are into bitcoin are buying a bunch of mining rigs that will make them even richer. Bitcoin attracts all types of people because we can see so much opportunity in it. As for your last question, negative is not the outcome if they are into bitcoin because, they will surely invest meaning that they are interested in contributing in our community.
jurly

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:53:44 PM

they are interested Precisely!.. for sure some of them was  funded the bitcoin world.  good  for us they  are giving us a chances to have e-currency/bitcoins, because  such  ,real gold,land,real properties etc. will be next. is up to us now...  this  is time  for us  to get too.
but  i'm also thinking what is  the real agenda?
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:05:55 PM

they are interested Precisely!.. for sure some of them was  funded the bitcoin world.  good  for us they  are giving us a chances to have e-currency/bitcoins, because  such  ,real gold,land,real properties etc. will be next. is up to us now...  this  is time  for us  to get too.
i think about bitcoin that how to earn and also invest in this forum but first of all I read about bitcoin from internet youtube and then hard work for earn bitcoin to make my life more richer .
Gasotard

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:08:35 PM

I wouldn't doubt it. They have the money to spend on these type of things.

jurly

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:30:02 PM

i think about bitcoin that how to earn and also invest in this forum but first of all I read about bitcoin from internet youtube and then hard work for earn bitcoin to make my life more richer .

We are  both same goal , i  here to  learn more and looking for answer..anyways  thank you i'm not the only one. yes some  article are  saying such hard to earn  bitcoin  ,such ptc and  investment  sites.. hopefully  we  get how  rich people think  and   how people here  earn  in  easy way.
satish37

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:41:52 PM

This is not concern of others richness or poorness.  Its  just a opportunity whoever makes use of its , this is the advantage of  Satoshi Nakamoto
vision or concept a ordinary man without investment can become a billionaire, work and patience is whole thing in his new concept. 
rjcnzy

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:48:22 PM

I think that rich people do investing in bitcoin too. And it is not a bad thing for us small people. If rich people invest to bitcoin, it added proof that bitcoin is reliable. And if rich people invest to bitcoin the currency of bitcoin will rise. It is positive thing for us if rich people invest to bitcoin.
specsmuluk

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:46:57 AM

what I think is how can i succeed in bitcoin with fast time and not capital ...

if you have any good suggestions and helpful.
just comment here ...
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 2145

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 12:59:36 PM

I think it does not matter if we are poor or rich if we can seize the chance of success then we can become rich.Being a successful person is not easy to require sacrifice and process,if we have the chance to succeed then seriously and work hard in achieving it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: