Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:16:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think?  (Read 20114 times)
Rudy_Third27

Activity: 47
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:37:20 PM

I think how can people get rich?
what do they do to get rich?
Maybe in bitcoin I can be a rich man? Maybe because inside the bitcoin we work,in every job there must be a payment,working in bitcoin does not require higher education so that uneducated people can work well in bitcoin as long as he understands how it works and rules in this bitcoin.
GOODNESS

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:58:37 PM

If the Rich goes ahead to invest in Bitcoin, a lot of things may be involve which will actually be positive or negative. If the rich invest in bitcoin or buy bitcoin, because they are very rich, they can cause the price to rise beyond the affordability of the common man, and since it is the rich that will buy the bitcoin in larger amount, they will always want to dictate the flow of things, it will be difficult for the common man to own as much as the rich, cos they like to always prove a point, we are in class or levels. The Rich will not like where they invest to have a  lower class or middle class on the same platform as a means of distinguishing them from others. So for the common man to be able to benefit and shift level, investment in bitcoin is the Answer for many who are aspiring for greatness.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:03:49 PM

Do you think the richest families or personalities in the world would be interested in using bitcoins??
And if so, would that be a good thing for us small people or negative??
I mean rich people are capabale of so much things, so it makes me wonder..

It'll be a great advantage for specially if stars actually participated in investing on bitcoins. If these celebrities have huge fan base, everybody will start investing in bitcoins meaning there will be more attention for bitcoins. More and more will invest until bitcoins become part of the mainstream and our daily lives.

IanRidgwell

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:09:25 PM

Do you think the richest families or personalities in the world would be interested in using bitcoins??
I wouldn't doubt it. They have the money to spend on these type of things.
You are right I also think that richest people will must invest in bitcoin and have interest in bitcoin and due to this they got a lot of profit and have a good life, also like that small people start investing in bitcoin and after some time they also make their future and make their life.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
MAHNOOR

Activity: 163

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:10:37 PM

they are interested Precisely!.. for sure some of them was  funded the bitcoin world.  good  for us they  are giving us a chances to have e-currency/bitcoins, because  such  ,real gold,land,real properties etc. will be next. is up to us now...  this  is time  for us  to get too.
but  i'm also thinking what is  the real agenda?
I know that richest people will have some interest in bitcoin and why shouldn’t be, they afford to get bitcoin and make their life more awesome, bitcoin is here to change people life because a lot of people setting free and having a power to get success in life and bitcoin give them a chance to make their future that’s what I like in bitcoin.
blackr15

Activity: 137

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:36:22 PM

what I think is how can I succeed in bitcoin ,,

because I have a dream to make my parents happy ,,

and also i want to have a house and car to be able to vacation with big family  Smiley ...
valisa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:58:26 PM

if many rich people are attracted to bitcoin and use it then the effect for us is to charge bitcoin price, so it will get to the advantage of the bitcoin increase. but that's only for people who have bitcoins
Tobias-CrowdDrive

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:00:43 PM

I think they are interested in Bitcoin if they can make profit with it. It is good for the price if more money flows into Bitcoin and if the rich people only provide liquidity then it is okay.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:03:17 PM

if many rich people are attracted to bitcoin and use it then the effect for us is to charge bitcoin price, so it will get to the advantage of the bitcoin increase. but that's only for people who have bitcoins
well i believe in bitcoin it works anf many people wanted to have it for good   anf for profit bitcoin is really amazing and it is really a hope to ordinary people.i hope bitcoin will never ever end .and it will really v
Continue growing up in tbe near future.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1260

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:06:39 PM

Yes, I think rich people will like to go into btc due to is highly profitable secondly is easily marketable.

This is the reason why Bitcoin is ever moving in price.  At the current price, it would be difficult for an ordinary citizen to buy 0.01 BTC since the price of Bitcoin is really going up now.  I guess rich people (millionaires and billionaires) are getting involve in Bitcoin.  Startups and company adoption is one proof of it.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Falgorn

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:08:10 PM

This forum has already cited many famous and wealthy individuals who bought Bitcoin in large numbers. Here the role is not so much the opportunity to buy, or even make a profit. Celebrities want to participate in this process, support the crypto currency, check their luck and many more options that force them to buy bitcoins or other crypto currency.
adadaorlina

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:20:30 PM

With the big amount of money they have, i think they can invest an no worry even if they lose their money. there is a saying that rich people are becoming  wealthy.
mitha rosdiana

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:20:41 AM

I am a serious type of person and I use Bitcoin to buy whatever I want because I want to be successful with learning bitcoin. Bitcoin has no weight whatsoever when it shows the number of coins they have to me, if I show how much paper money I get then people will be jealous and most likely will be controlled by me.
PointHope

Activity: 317
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:33:05 AM

It is very likely we are already seeing the wealthy folks move into bitcoin.

Keep in mind wealthy people are not necessarily stupid, they want to protect their wealth. Something central banking and central government is not doing.

Smart money is moving into bitcoin, hence the current rise in valuation.

This is why bitcoin price will continue to go up, simply to protect one's wealth from stupid greedy government.
magmar

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:40:26 AM

For me yes they are using bitcoins, some of them but those people who are very rich like the royal family, I dont think so. Because royal family doesn't buy things that they wanted in the stores they have a person to do that for them. But some rich people like businessmen and billionaires, I know that they used this because it is very hassle to have a lot of cash in yours. And credit card are also hassle and have no income if you stock you money in. And bitcoins can be stored inside a mobile phone and rich people always have them.
Mukulislam

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:48:43 AM

I think that if the richest people get interested by Bitcoin would have it just as an investment.obviously it will depend on the business that these people are managing.
arlinxoha

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:17:08 AM

I think all the wealthy people are not interested in investing in bitcoin. Because many want to hide the amount of their money and not want to show anyone. Again many rich people want to be more prosperous. So they invest in bitcoin with a lot of money. As a result, the price of bitcoin  increased greatly. However, Bitcoin will improve very much if the wealthy invest in BTC.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:54:25 AM

I don't see any discrimination in the usage of bitcoin as a whole, but most of the time the people who benefits good out of bitcoin is the one with good capital backing in terms of fiat or in simple term, the rich people. The common men just strive to make a better earning through it and make his desire come to reality.
A good opinion and I like your opinion.
Too many people have the income to fulfill their desire in order to follow bitcoin, but many people who follow the bitcoin have the support of the rich.
primeminer

Activity: 424

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:19:06 AM

if rich people are interested in Bitcoin then that will have a good impact on Bitcoin prices. the more people buy Bitcoin then the Bitcoin price will continue to rise.
crypto4lambo

Activity: 210

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:24:28 AM

I think as of now, no they are not using bitcoin neither do they invest. Bitcoin is a fairly new investment although it has profited thousan times already. They are still in the tradition investments like stocks and forex. Bitcoin actually  doesnt need any hierarchy in our society for it to use, but for its high fees and slower transaction  speed how can you expect very rich people to entrust their money to an investment that is not stable enough. Bitcoin is still surging its price and continuing to strive because we still believe in it. We are believing that someday bitcoin will be adopted by masses and be a stable and respected currency by our society anywhere in the world.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: